Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #1
ukrberserker

Default Rh negative blood type

I don't know if this is right place for this question. I happen to have O- blood type. All I ever heard about it was that I was a universal donor. I recently started investigating it, and found out that basically anyone with negative Rh blood is not descended from humans. I'm curious what people's opinion about this is. My wife, and all my kids are Rh positive. I still don't understand all the implications. A lot of world leaders, and famous people, have Rh negative blood type. They even have an online registry for it. What do you all think?
ukrberserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
blue2

Well i am one in fact it is Rh D Negative blood group O which i've not come across before and I am very human ! I do get feeling sometimes as though don't belong but then anyone can feel that way for variety of reasons. Anyone say with CFS cannot give blood no matter how rare they are because it would make their heallth worse.

Although i was once told by someone that when i was happy my eyes went bluer and actually changed to a more greyish colour when not ! before i was aware of all this..So some of the stuff must be true.I have yet to carry out lengthy history tracing i did so much but maybe i need to get on with it because highest percentage are in the Basque region,at least the Basque Seperatists laid down their Arms so as to speak now and are at peace.

I think you will find there is aleady a Thread on this subject of you search.

Last edited by blue2; 05-08-2012 at 11:10 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
lu__

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrberserker View Post
I don't know if this is right place for this question. I happen to have O- blood type. All I ever heard about it was that I was a universal donor. I recently started investigating it, and found out that basically anyone with negative Rh blood is not descended from humans. I'm curious what people's opinion about this is. My wife, and all my kids are Rh positive. I still don't understand all the implications. A lot of world leaders, and famous people, have Rh negative blood type. They even have an online registry for it. What do you all think?
Do you mean they are descended from other animals or a fantasy creature?
Is there any evidence?
lu__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:31 AM   #4
ukrberserker

Default rh negative

Well, according to several sites I've visited, that yes, since we have nothing in common with monkeys, we had to come from somewhere else. I have always had that otherworldly feel in my life. I've spent half my life alone, because I just don't fit in with the crowd. Sometimes I look down on humans with great pity, including myself. We are letting others destroy our lives, and planet.
ukrberserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:09 AM   #5
believenothing
Banned

The Rh comes from the Rhesus monkey in name but since then there has been distinct differences and it is th rh+ folks who have the so-called 'monkey blood' even though it isn't.

The point is, it's just blood. There is a group of people out to demonize rh negs like us and I have no idea why. If anything it is proof to the hybrid origin of mankind, a theory I subscribe to because it makes the most sense. But we're still human. At least I think we are
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #6
plam
Banned

Haha, this thread is a gem!

Let me tell you, you are not more special than the tree
you're not more special than the poo that the birds drop on your head
you're not more special than the mosquito that bites you
and sucks your "unusual" zero negative blood!

Here's a fitting joke!

- Doctor, what's my diagnose?
- Human!

plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #7
tnt1

It just means you lack the protein to trace to the monkey gene. As for human. Well, you are very human like the rest of the world. We are manipulated beings all of us. Created in a lab. None of us are really natural here and if you look close enough at our behavior you can see we never really fit. We just adapted the environment to suit us rather than adapt to it like the other animals.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #8
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
It just means you lack the protein to trace to the monkey gene. As for human. Well, you are very human like the rest of the world. We are manipulated beings all of us. Created in a lab. None of us are really natural here and if you look close enough at our behavior you can see we never really fit. We just adapted the environment to suit us rather than adapt to it like the other animals.
Created in a lab?

This is just more religious thinking.
You'd like to think that you're more special the rest of the animals
Someone came down and made you in a lab!!!
Nonsense.

We behave differently because we have disconnected ourselves from life
Why? Because we developed a neurological defect.
We use thinking for things other than our survival.
The defect causes a constant chain of thoughts
and in result we developed the sense of self-awareness
Which is also permanent and maintained by thought.

The moment the man saw himself as "This is me"
the division between him and totality of life was created.
This division is what makes us look like aliens on this planet.

But physiologically we are no different from other animals.
The religious man likes to think otherwise.
And it's what deepens the rift between us and nature.

Last edited by plam; 06-08-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
macchoi

RH = Reptilian Hyrbid blood type
Old 06-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #10
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
Created in a lab?

This is just more religious thinking.
You'd like to think that you're more special the rest of the animals
Someone came down and made you in a lab!!!
Nonsense.

We behave differently because we have disconnected ourselves from life
Why? Because we developed a neurological defect.
We use thinking for things other than our survival.
The defect causes a constant chain of thoughts
and in result we developed the sense of self-awareness
Which is also permanent and maintained by thought.

The moment the man saw himself as "This is me"
the division between him and totality of life was created.
This division is what makes us look like aliens on this planet.

But physiologically we are no different from other animals.
The religious man likes to think otherwise.
And it's what deepens the rift between us and nature.
I think this is the nonsense personally. My cat sees himself in the mirror all the time but he didn't build him a house and become separate from us as a result really. He just became more aware of his surroundings.

Besides this science is where the info I get came from. Scientists prove that the genes of humans have been manipulated and that 50,000 years ago our DNA and our brains went through a vast amount of change in a short period of time. To short to be a natural event in evolution. This is referred to by those in the know as the 'special event' or the 'big brain event' in human history. Whatever the case this "special event" is seen by many credible people as proof that Adam and Eve were real and that man is a created being.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #11
plam
Banned

Quote:
I think this is the nonsense personally. My cat sees himself in the mirror all the time but he didn't build him a house and become separate from us as a result really. He just became more aware of his surroundings.

Besides this science is where the info I get came from. Scientists prove that the genes of humans have been manipulated and that 50,000 years ago our DNA and our brains went through a vast amount of change in a short period of time. To short to be a natural event in evolution. This is referred to by those in the know as the 'special event' or the 'big brain event' in human history. Whatever the case this "special event" is seen by many credible people as proof that Adam and Eve were real and that man is a created being.
The cat sees another cat.

Like a under two year old child sees another child.
If self-awareness is natural/innate,
why do we have to teach self-awareness to young children?
Mmm?

Can anyone answer me this?

If all that consciousness, spirituality and awareness baloney was true
How come a young baby does not have a clue
Untill we give them the knowledge about it?

And don't start with the scientists proven this and that
Scientists keep contradicting one another
Nothing science has ever discovered has proven to be true.
Sooner or later here comes another scientist that turns everything upside down.

You'd like to believe these fairy tales as you're religious person
But don't you worry most people are
Hence why we're so fucked up

Last edited by plam; 06-08-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #12
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
The cat sees another cat.

Like a under two year old child sees another child.
If self-awareness is natural/innate,
why do we have to teach self-awareness to young children?
Mmm?

Can anyone answer me this?

If all that consciousness, spirituality and awareness baloney was true
How come a young baby does not have a clue
Untill we give them the knowledge about it?

And don't start with the scientists proven this and that
Scientists keep contradicting one another
Nothing science has ever discovered has proven to be true.
Sooner or later here comes another scientist that turns everything upside down.

You'd like to believe these fairy tales as you're religious person
But don't you worry most people are
Hence why we're so fucked up
You realize of course that what you just said means we can trust nothing we hear read or see right!? So why look then?

Seriously my cat knows it is himself. He hisses madly at another cat out the door. If he thought it was another cat he'd be very verbal about it just like he is with all other cats whenever he is approached. This cat also rings the door bell when he is ready to come in by the way and no one trained him to do this. He learned from observation. You underestimate the animal kingdom greatly. Hidden cameras are showing us how stupid we have been about these so called sub creatures in our garden here. My cat sees himself. What's more I believe he knows it is him he is seeing because he can also see me in the same reflection petting him from behind. Animals are not as stupid as humans want to think of them but aside from this for the record, I am not religious at all and anyone that knew me would know that I hold great disdain for organized religion of any kind and feel it has damaged man by the fact that it cannot be left alone long enough to stay pure and on the right path before it is corrupted by those wishing to control the masses with it as a tool.

I don't believe in anything. I go by what I can see evidence of right in front of me and what I see may not fit in your paradigm and that is fine. It doesn't have to.

Last edited by tnt1; 06-08-2012 at 04:49 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #13
tnt1

Quote:

You know what is strange though is that for such a people with such great needs for blood they sure make you divulge an awful lot about yourself to donate. I know more than a handful of people that simply will not give blood due to this. My wife is one of them. The idea that it can't be human is proven wrong by the fact that your blood can be used for any of us so to me that kind of kills the theory of non human right there.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
shanticat

Quote:
You know what is strange though is that for such a people with such great needs for blood they sure make you divulge an awful lot about yourself to donate. I know more than a handful of people that simply will not give blood due to this. My wife is one of them. The idea that it can't be human is proven wrong by the fact that your blood can be used for any of us so to me that kind of kills the theory of non human right there.
True an O negative blood type can be given to any other blood type (universal donor) but can only receive its own.

There is also the risk involved during pregnancy where a rhesus negative mother can reject her own baby if it is positive blood type. Does anyone know much about this?

Last edited by shanticat; 06-08-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: err
shanticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #15
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanticat View Post
True an O negative blood type can be given to any other blood type (universal donor) but can only receive its own.

There is also the risk involved during pregnancy where a rhesus negative mother can reject her own baby if it is positive blood type. Does anyone know much about this?
Yeah I had forgotten that. Been a while since those classes were on the front of my recall I guess.

Another thing I would like to read more about is how Rh- can turn positive. I've read of this taking place but it is unclear how it occurs to me or how it is possible and yet going from positive to negative apparently is not? Anyone?
Old 06-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
loveisthelaw

Quote:
I recently started investigating it, and found out that basically anyone with negative Rh blood is not descended from humans.

What do you all think?
don't believe everything you read, that is what I think.

go visit your parents or grandparebts and see, maybe they are closet Alien cyborgs?.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 06-08-2012 at 06:58 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #17
plam
Banned

Quote:
You realize of course that what you just said means we can trust nothing we hear read or see right!? So why look then?

Seriously my cat knows it is himself. He hisses madly at another cat out the door. If he thought it was another cat he'd be very verbal about it just like he is with all other cats whenever he is approached. This cat also rings the door bell when he is ready to come in by the way and no one trained him to do this. He learned from observation. You underestimate the animal kingdom greatly. Hidden cameras are showing us how stupid we have been about these so called sub creatures in our garden here. My cat sees himself. What's more I believe he knows it is him he is seeing because he can also see me in the same reflection petting him from behind. Animals are not as stupid as humans want to think of them but aside from this for the record, I am not religious at all and anyone that knew me would know that I hold great disdain for organized religion of any kind and feel it has damaged man by the fact that it cannot be left alone long enough to stay pure and on the right path before it is corrupted by those wishing to control the masses with it as a tool.

I don't believe in anything. I go by what I can see evidence of right in front of me and what I see may not fit in your paradigm and that is fine. It doesn't have to.
Animals do show signs of self-awareness
but not to the same degree as with humans.
They are not involved in chain thinking.

Yet again, the fact that your cat does not get agitated
could be interpreted in another way
She just knows that that cat is friendly to her
as you are friendly to her.

If nothing else the fact that cats are also aware of themselves
shows the evolutionary link between us
and debunks any theories claiming that we've been engineered in a lab.

I do not underestimate animals in the slightest
I envy them actually.
Especially cats, they own you!

Last edited by plam; 06-08-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #18
ziegenfarm

Default rh neg

the truth is that none of us know exactly where we came from and what is actually in the mix. i am A- and am alone in my family. as far as i know, no others are neg. science is constantly being proven wrong with each layer of earth that is uncovered. there was a time that people actually believed the genesis stories of 7,000 yrs ago were the beginnings of humans on earth. discoveries have proven humans to be hundreds of thousands of years older than that. there is no way of knowing (at this point) what civilizations may have existed prior to our historic knowledge. we can't know who they were, where they were or even what happened to them, yet there are traces of them in our minds and bodies. don't believe anyone who claims all neg blood is reptilian. its not. the absence of rh protein simply means you don't have monkey blood, but it doesn't tell you what you do have. some folks believe there were other civilizations inhabiting earth before genetic manipulation took place and it is their genes that give us neg blood. i am inclined to agree with them, while i am also inclined to believe there is such a thing as reptilian blood. that would be the bloodlines called the satanic 13 bloodlines.
ziegenfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #19
demaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanticat View Post
Yes, I had to have the anti D injection to ensure my body did not reject the foetus (if it was a positive blood group). One of my children is negative, the other positive. I was pretty green back then, accepting everything the medical profession told me, I haven't thought about this in years to be honest.

As for it being inherited gene wise, my daughter (who is positive) is very much like her dad, pale skinned. My son (who is negative) is very much like me, darker skinned (we have Romany origin, ie Indian). Probably worth some research
demaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:11 AM   #20
winegums

Quote:
I think the questions are simply to rule out various illnesses that can exist in your blood. It's a lot cheaper for the NHS to ask you if you've had any recent tattoos, piercings, etc than to check every blood sample for HIV, hepatitis, etc. I appreciate it's a hassle and might feel intrusive, but giving blood is a really important thing to do if you can.
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote