Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
infinityandlove
Inactive

Default How to spot reptilians - Orgone

In short, one can wear an orgone pendant and you will see their reactions according to the video.

P.S. just ignore the yahweh bit at the end. not my video.
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
thecatsmeow
Banned

The same with teak and chocolate, apparently!
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #3
zerosignal

There are plenty of hybrids who have no idea what they are. Does anyone know what reaction they would have? I don't feel like randomly hurting people I've never met just by being near them.
(Gods) Live long and die for me

-Slipknot - "Sarcastrophe"
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
The same with teak and chocolate, apparently!
But i love chocolate

Oh, thaz good news then

It is specifically Rhodesian Teakwood that the reppies don't like, i'm not sure if any teakwood works, but Rhodesian Teakwood does

Last time i was in Kenya, i managed to get me some of that, a friend of mine made a beautiful wand out of it for me, and it is an amazing tactile wood, full of energy with a wondrous aroma, love it

He also made us both a small pendant each.
zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #5
ufochick

The reptilian technology is more advanced than people can even imagine. They can remove the etheric body from an incarnate human, they can use energy fields to create all kinds of interference with our own energy, they can ride along with a human soul if the human's energy is "low" or "base" enough. They use energy to fracture a human's energy field so they can remove it more easily. They can produce terrible pain in a human's physical body and they can injure the etheric/energy body so badly the effect materializes on the physical body. They can influence human thoughts to make choices the person normally would not (this one can be prevented by controlling your own thoughts and keeping control of your reactions and emotions and defining what is yours with practice).
I can go on and on. I have had much of this done to me. To say that organite will stop these beings or kill them is ludicrous. That is like saying Organite will stop a speeding bullet.
There is more information on the reptilian agenda on my webpage (and on many other but try to find first hand experiences), down a bit on the left I believe. Videos like this one make the whole topic into something of a joke and it's not amusing in the least. So if you have a real interest in the topic do some heavy reading and truly educate yourself on the topic
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #6
infinityandlove
Inactive

There really is no harm in trying. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
Old 14-07-2012, 05:08 AM   #7
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityandlove View Post
There really is no harm in trying. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
So you are going to walk around with a piece of organite and wait for someone to fall over dead? or look at you funny? Seriously?
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 07:28 AM   #8
zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
So you are going to walk around with a piece of organite and wait for someone to fall over dead? or look at you funny? Seriously?
People look at me funny all the time, i don't have to wear organite

Old 14-07-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
infinityandlove
Inactive

Quote:
why not ? i cannot even pretend to know what you went through, however i cannot also see that what you say are the only ways to expose or to "harm" reptilians.

if this way doesn't work, then i'll write it off as disinfo. i really don't see the harm in trying.

Last edited by infinityandlove; 14-07-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #10
cannasnow

I have many Orgonite in my house and backyard. There are many orgonite vendors on ebay. For website orders.. I would recommend this http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/

I truly believe that Orgonite helps clear up chemtrails in the sky. My buddy built a chem buster that really cleared the sky up in the immediate 50 miles radius of Sacramento County. After Chembuster implement last summer we barely see Chemtrails and rarely see ones that linger afterwords for more than a hour.
cannasnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
eggs of satan
Inactive

orgone is bs

i am not reptilian to my knowledge. i feel like shit and bad things happent o me when i wear. when it is off i feel great
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 09:28 AM   #12
zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggs of satan View Post
orgone is bs

i am not reptilian to my knowledge. i feel like shit and bad things happent o me when i wear. when it is off i feel great
Perhaps this is because orgone shifts energy, and brings heavy energies up so that you can deal with them?

i work with crystals, it took me ages before i could be comfortable with clear quartz, i always thought it felt 'sharp' and edgy - i work with clear quartz quite a lot now, love its energy.

A have a few orgonite pyramids, a friend of mine came over and took offense to one, she couldn't leave it alone, kept picking it up and saying how much she didn't like it - she was rhythmically patting / hitting it while she was saying how much she didn't like it - she had a ring on her finger which exploded and broke into several pieces

It's quite powerful stuff - and as an energy magnifier can have some pretty noticable effects.
Old 15-08-2012, 03:20 AM   #13
justin_pushka

There may be something in this. A year or two ago I was really into making orgonite. I was carrying a bag full of newly made orgonite on a train to newcastle once. These two elderly gentlemen in dark suits got on and sat down facing me on the oposite side of the carriage. They seemed totally fixated on my bag and what was in it and looked really uncomfortable. Ive never experienced anything like that before and they seemed really really really uncomfortable. At the time I wondered if it was the orgonite and I had this feeling it was and when i experienced that I had a kind of mental connection with them and they knew i knew. They seemed to act really odd, ive never really had that kind of strange reaction ever it was bizzare.

If it was the orgonite it wont kill reptilians but it makes them uncomfortable.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #14
merodach

I suspect that it is the strength of conviction or the ‘belief’ placed in the object (in this case ‘orgone’) which acts as an energetic point of focus or ‘ward’ imbued by specific intent.

In my experience, orgone is a bit of a con. I’ll never forget visiting a ‘body, mind, spirit’ fair in Chicago, IL, U.S. and being accosted by a ‘surfer-dude’ type who attempted to arrogantly convince me (and no less than bully some poor older woman who happened to be undergoing treatment for cancer)- that Orgone was and did more than it could obviously deliver. I simply became sincerely angry and obstructed the stand so that the situation between myself and the aggressive salesman became rather tense. Usually, I am tolerant of the ‘freedom to’ crowd but I was quite determined to exercise my ‘freedom from’.

My advice would not be to encourage such people. Buy a nice ring, watch or necklace and use that instead.

Last edited by merodach; 21-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.
merodach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 01:24 AM   #15
cannasnow

Talking Orgonite and the mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by merodach View Post
I suspect that it is the strength of conviction or the ‘belief’ placed in the object (in this case ‘orgone’) which acts as an energetic point of focus or ‘ward’ imbued by specific intent.

In my experience, orgone is a bit of a con. I’ll never forget visiting a ‘body, mind, spirit’ fair in Chicago, IL, U.S. and being accosted by a ‘surfer-dude’ type who attempted to arrogantly convince me (and no less than bully some poor older woman who happened to be undergoing treatment for cancer)- that Orgone was and did more than it could obviously deliver. I simply became sincerely angry and obstructed the stand so that the situation between myself and the aggressive salesman became rather tense. Usually, I am tolerant of the ‘freedom to’ crowd but I was quite determined to exercise my ‘freedom from’.

My advice would not be to encourage such people. Buy a nice ring, watch or necklace and use that instead.
Its not a con to me. It has been working for me very good here in Sacramento CA continuously clearing up chem trails in the sky since Spring 2011.

I have found a new way to clear up chem trails as well using "mind" and "belief." When you see the planes *alleged cloaked using hologram*... look at them hard, concentrate on it. Announce your presence using your mind. Send them message of love and kindness. Ask them why they are doing this. Tell them to stop it.

I will see the chemtrail become weaker. Sometimes the plane will just disappear after 5 to 15 minutes of me acknowledging the plane. You will know that you did make contact with them when you feel external pressure around your body especially the back of your head and back. Try it and share your experiences.
cannasnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:30 AM   #16
whiterabbit33
Banned

Quote:
The reptilian technology is more advanced than people can even imagine. They can remove the etheric body from an incarnate human, they can use energy fields to create all kinds of interference with our own energy, they can ride along with a human soul if the human's energy is "low" or "base" enough. They use energy to fracture a human's energy field so they can remove it more easily. They can produce terrible pain in a human's physical body and they can injure the etheric/energy body so badly the effect materializes on the physical body. They can influence human thoughts to make choices the person normally would not (this one can be prevented by controlling your own thoughts and keeping control of your reactions and emotions and defining what is yours with practice).
I can go on and on. I have had much of this done to me. To say that organite will stop these beings or kill them is ludicrous. That is like saying Organite will stop a speeding bullet.
There is more information on the reptilian agenda on my webpage (and on many other but try to find first hand experiences), down a bit on the left I believe. Videos like this one make the whole topic into something of a joke and it's not amusing in the least. So if you have a real interest in the topic do some heavy reading and truly educate yourself on the topic
Long before David Icke started talking about reptilians, I saw them all the time in nightmares when I was sleepwalking. I would wake up in terror trying to open a door, screaming please help me to get out of here. I remember in these dreams underground corridors, prison cells, chains, very claustrophobic with two reptiles coming at me from either direction. When I tried to describe them nobody knew anything. They were standing upright with skin almost black, and like an elephant's but they were more like humans without empathy or any quality that related to us, they weren't animals. Very cold.

Later on somebody tried to hypnotise me and I kept seeing myself in a big old mansion/castle in Scotland and a big overhead light was being shone onto a bed/examining table. I got the name "Somerton".
whiterabbit33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:49 AM   #17
trux newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannasnow View Post
When you see the planes... ...look at them hard, concentrate on it.

...You will know that you did make contact with them when you feel external pressure around your body especially the back of your head and back.
Are you sure it's not just pain from staring up at planes?

Does anyone know if there are conclusive studies on Orgonite? I'd like it to be real because of what it claims to do but there's something a bit 'too easy' and dark about the whole thing. Like hippies are being tricked into making things worse by thinking they're making them better.

It'd be interesting to know what materials are supposed to ward off reptilians though.
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #18
kernelpower

to see reptoids you just need a TV with some news channels, all over BBC/CNN/FOX the only news channel not infested is NHK world.
kernelpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
darbycrash

When i place the orgone stone on my forehead
I feel a very strange sensation throughout my head and body
Disrupting my energy(sense's.)
The beginning of the end is here.
The people of earth are rejoicing and joining hands for mankind.
They CANNOT WIN
darbycrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #20
lurk

The only proof you need for something to be effective is if it is promoted or opposed by the system rulers. As simple as that.

Orgone is heavily opposed by it, that's all the evidence you need.

It's etheric 'technology'. To say that 'superior physical reptilian technology' can only be opposed by equally developed physical technology is ridiculous.

If their technology was all powerful and unchallengable then why would they need to work relentlessly to cut our connection with the source?
Why would they pay hundreds of lemmings that promote atheism, skepticism, oppose everything supernatural as delusional, etc? Why would they have to control the media and academia with an iron fist? Why would they need to guard knowledge?

Why? Why would they have to do that if their beloved physical technology was the answer to everything?

They wouldn't. Period.

Why wasn't David Icke and many others killed, replaced by clones, programmed, etc.? Him and others are extremely damaging to their agenda. So why weren't they taken care of? They are all powerful, their technology is more superior than people can even imagine, right?

Bullshit.

It's not. It can be oppossed with nothing more than the power of the mind of a human creator being. And that's what they don't want you to know. They want you to perceive them as all powerful.

And that's why they manipulate people to spread that message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jikZ8ySb_N0
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote