Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
moundbuilder

Default Anthropologist Claims MoundBuilder Skull;Caucasian

With a bit of trickery, I sent a photo of a skull from the burial mound at Circleville, Ohio to the leading Paleoanthropologists in the country under the guise that it had been an unidentified skull that was now in a museum. The response I got was that it had both, Caucasian and Mongoloid elements.
This would be consistent with my theory that the Maritime Archaic of Europe and Asia had come to North America between 7000 BC - 2000 BC. A second migration of Amorites (Beaker People) had migrated here around 800 BC and were responsible for the many henges and conical mounds in the Ohio Valley. They to were a large race thatmay have had Mongoloid elements.

http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot....-mound-at.html
moundbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by moundbuilder View Post
With a bit of trickery, I sent a photo of a skull from the burial mound at Circleville, Ohio to the leading Paleoanthropologists in the country under the guise that it had been an unidentified skull that was now in a museum. The response I got was that it had both, Caucasian and Mongoloid elements.
This would be consistent with my theory that the Maritime Archaic of Europe and Asia had come to North America between 7000 BC - 2000 BC. A second migration of Amorites (Beaker People) had migrated here around 800 BC and were responsible for the many henges and conical mounds in the Ohio Valley. They to were a large race thatmay have had Mongoloid elements.

http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot....-mound-at.html
So you have the names of these experts and the institutions they work for? You going to copy the letters/emails you sent them as evidence to back up your claim? Or are we meant to except your word for it?

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote