Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
cody2

Default Ingesting Bentonite Clay...

Iím thinking about using Bentonite Clay or even Zeolite to do an internal cleanse, but as Iíve never done this before Iím understandably nervous about ingesting it. Is it absolutely safe to do this?

Also there are two types of clay Ė calcium bentonite and sodium bentonite, so which is the best to use?
cody2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody2 View Post
Iím thinking about using Bentonite Clay or even Zeolite to do an internal cleanse, but as Iíve never done this before Iím understandably nervous about ingesting it. Is it absolutely safe to do this?

Also there are two types of clay Ė calcium bentonite and sodium bentonite, so which is the best to use?
I use bentonite clay to wash my teeth
I'm sure I swallow some
Years ago, I played with zeolite, ingesting it
but I think it was effective.

bentonite clay for teeth though is wonderful and so easy
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
macchoi

I don't know the differences between the clays, but I've heard stories of people eating clay on a regular basis, who seem to have greater health longevity.
Old 28-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
living99

Default Bentonite Clay

Quote:

It has many trace minerals and negative ions which pull material from the gut wall, particularly where there is a history of divurticulitis. However in larger amounts, ie tablespoonful at a time, it is usually accompanied by Psyllium husks and specific herbs to aid cleansing and removal of toxic matter.

See Dr Shultz cleanses or the Tao 7 or 30 day cleanse which I have done many times and recommend to clients.
living99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
kabaraz

I used to put a tablespoon of the powder in with a tall glass of water, mix it around and ingest 2 of those per day.

It's totally safe. People even do bentonite enemas ;D hehe..

Bentonite is a very safe substance because it doesn't really interact with anything since its mechanism if physical and not chemical.

It's about one billion times safer than that barium soup cocktail they give you before a CT scan. That shit is nasty.
kabaraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #6
cody2

Thanks everybody for your replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
I use bentonite clay to wash my teeth
bentonite clay for teeth though is wonderful and so easy
I have recently thought about using it to brush my teeth as well, but the only thing that puts me off is the fact that clay going down the plughole and into the pipework every morning and night might clog the pipes up eventually - do you think this is possible?

I think I will now start taking bentonite clay internally as you guys have given me the confidence to do this - thanks!
Old 28-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #7
steve777

I would only recommend the calcium bentonite clay. The sodium clay swells up too much and may cause intestinal distress. The top brand of calcium bentonite for internal use is called Living Clay: http://www.livingclayco.com/products...FQQJRQodzypMuA

If you find another brand make sure it says it's ok for internal use. I have used calcium bentonite many times for internal cleansing and it will pull toxins out of your intestinal tract better than anything else. Many people use a Tbsp of psyllium husk with a Tbsp of clay for a more powerful internal cleanse. Combined with a bit of apple cider vinegar bentonite makes an amazing facial cleanser. You can feel it pulling stuff out of your face like a magnet.

Happy Cleansing
Steve
steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #8
cody2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve777 View Post
The top brand of calcium bentonite for internal use is called Living Clay: http://www.livingclayco.com/products...FQQJRQodzypMuA

If you find another brand make sure it says it's ok for internal use.
Happy Cleansing
Steve
Hi Steve and thank you for your advice Besides the link you gave me (which looks very good) how can I know if I'm purchasing a good brand of Bentonite Clay? I've looked at various websites and they obviously all say their's is the best...
Old 01-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #9
steve777

As long as it's calcium bentonite labeled for internal use and they give a chemical analysis like this you should be fine:

http://www.livingclayco.com/printabl...l_Analysis.pdf

Peace
Steve
steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:32 AM   #10
gnosis_dub

Best clay I've used is French Green clay for detoxing (internally) since it gets rid of radiation the best from my experience and what I've read about it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Illite-Org...ht_1858wt_1035
gnosis_dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:46 AM   #11
devicenull

Quote:
calcium bentonite and sodium bentonite, so which is the best to use?
The only thing i know about those two is that sodium bentonite gives it a larger surface area, because of the swelling ability than calcium bentonite. Higher cation exchange capacity (CEC). And dont use zeolite over a long period of time.
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:43 AM   #12
cody2

Thanks steve and gnosis for your replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by devicenull View Post
And dont use zeolite over a long period of time.
devicenull, I am curious as to why it's not a good idea to use zeolite over a long period of time...?
Old 03-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
a_skywatcher

Talking

Quote:

I've read the stories about Bentonite clay over a number of posts. Naturally, I was skeptical as everyone else is about which type is best to use or even whether it did the thing it is said to on the tin, so to speak.

The thing that made me go for it is watching a video of somebody using it that has psoriasis and how it worked great for him. Now my better half has this skin condition and I thought, .... wonder if it really works on it as he's been suffering (and I mean suffering) from it for years now.

I bought Bentonite sodium so that it could be used internally and externally.

If I said it was nothing short of a miracle, it would be the biggest understatement of our time!!

I can't sing it's praises enough. After just one application on the skin, the psoriasis was reduced by more than half. Now we've moved onto taking it internally and although it's early days yet, seems to be doing it's thing well.

I'm going to also make some toothpaste from it and see how that improves the colour of my teeth.

There seems to be nothing that Bentonite doesn't help, but just from the psoriasis point of view, has been worth 10 times what I paid for it.

I'll keep you posted.
a_skywatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #14
cody2

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_skywatcher View Post
If I said it was nothing short of a miracle, it would be the biggest understatement of our time!!

I can't sing it's praises enough. After just one application on the skin, the psoriasis was reduced by more than half. Now we've moved onto taking it internally and although it's early days yet, seems to be doing it's thing well.

I'm going to also make some toothpaste from it and see how that improves the colour of my teeth.

There seems to be nothing that Bentonite doesn't help, but just from the psoriasis point of view, has been worth 10 times what I paid for it.

I'll keep you posted.
Wow!! That sound amazing Could I ask you if you would be kind enough to post the link to the brand you use. There are so many makes it can get confusing, sounds like you have found an excellent one though...
Old 03-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #15
jikwan

The Bentonite Cure - Cleanse Yourself Internally With Liquid Clay

http://curezone.com/cleanse/bowel/bentonite.html

some useful info here

Article: Clay Baths: The Safe Method for Detoxing Your System - by Cheryl McCoy

http://www.aboutclay.com/info/Articles/clay_baths.htm

extract heavy metals via the skin

Last edited by jikwan; 03-07-2012 at 02:35 PM.
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #16
a_skywatcher

Quote:
Wow!! That sound amazing Could I ask you if you would be kind enough to post the link to the brand you use. There are so many makes it can get confusing, sounds like you have found an excellent one though...
I got it off www.amazon.co.uk and here's the link.

It makes a brilliant face mask too...lol...yet another use for it.

to drink it:-

When you make it up as an internal cleanse, only use a teaspoon at a time with about 1/2 pint of filtered water.

Put it in a bottle with a screw lid and shake well.

Drink half of it in the morning and save the other half for the nighttime.

When you drink it, have another glass of filtered plain water ready and drink that down immediately afterwards.

Never use metal implements when measuring, only use plastic spoons or scoops. Make the mixture up in glass or plastic tumblers. Metal reacts with the powder.

Last edited by a_skywatcher; 03-07-2012 at 03:48 PM.
a_skywatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #17
cody2

Thanks so much Jikwan for the links a skywatcher, I have seen the product you use on both eBay and Amazon and now that I know how good it is I will purchase it!!

Last edited by cody2; 03-07-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #18
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve777 View Post
I would only recommend the calcium bentonite clay. The sodium clay swells up too much and may cause intestinal distress. The top brand of calcium bentonite for internal use is called Living Clay: http://www.livingclayco.com/products...FQQJRQodzypMuA

If you find another brand make sure it says it's ok for internal use. I have used calcium bentonite many times for internal cleansing and it will pull toxins out of your intestinal tract better than anything else. Many people use a Tbsp of psyllium husk with a Tbsp of clay for a more powerful internal cleanse. Combined with a bit of apple cider vinegar bentonite makes an amazing facial cleanser. You can feel it pulling stuff out of your face like a magnet.

Happy Cleansing
Steve
I too recommend this clay from Calfornia because it is collected from the closed mine. Most of the clays you find are collected from open mine, meaning open air. Now radiation is circulating all over the world and falling on those clays, you don't want to ingest as radiation particles will attach itself to clay (+ve, -ve ion interaction thing).

When I first got the clay from them, it somehow got contaminated with jet fuel, Clay absorbes smell easily too. They kindly sent me a replacement.
It must be stored in an air tight container otherwise it just sucks up car exhaust pollutions etc
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote