Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
kabaraz

Default Regrow your teeth / fill in cavities naturally

I've found several awesome little known therapies lately in my obsessive research. This one really caught my attention so I did some research and wrote an article on it.

Low intensity pulsed ultrasound (LIPUS) is a revolutionary technology which has been clinically proven to:

* Regrow missing teeth
* Enhance jawbone growth
* Promote healing in soft tissues like cartilage and intervertebral discs
* Promote bone fracture healing
* Promote muscle healing

Unfortunately the FDA and similar regulatory bodies in other countries have been delaying its approval, while other ultrasonic devices with more questionable therapeutic effects (e.g. Exogen 4000+) and devices that simply don't work at all have been approved.

You can email the LIPUS foundation at [email protected] to order the device. The price is $4320 which pays for production, testing, sterilization, and shipping (which takes about 5 weeks). I talked to the foundation for this information. The device is the size of a telephone receiver and the voltage is 115V.

In the mean time if you have chipped, broken, hole ridden teeth, make your own toothpaste using comfrey root! Comfrey root accelerates bone, tooth, and tissue regrowth. Big Pharma - oops I mean the FDA has attacked manufacturer using comfrey in their formulas and requested or demanded it be withdrawn. There are a number of testimonials online where people claim to have filled in cavities using comfrey root.

Fortunately, you can still find the powder online (Amazon and some other sites).

Do not buy commercial toothpastes! I have recently learned that almost all contain glycerin which coats the teeth for up to several days and prevents them from being remineralized by the saliva. This will dramatically impede your body's ability to repair and regrow the teeth.
kabaraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
thommo

Cool post, particularly with the rising cost of dentistry!

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
mumbles12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommo View Post
Cool post, particularly with the rising cost of dentistry!
but do they work..?

has anyone here actually tried the toothpaste so far?

or the device for that mater?

testimonials too can lie...
mumbles12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
thommo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
but do they work..?

has anyone here actually tried the toothpaste so far?

or the device for that mater?

testimonials too can lie...
I've heard about comfrey root before from a different source. At the end of the day, it's just information. It's up to you to do your own research

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
kabaraz

the device has been proven to work over and over in humans and mice. nobody is disputing that, not even the FDA and the medical orthodoxy.

there are several news stations that covered it

the issue is that it's being delayed for commercial distribution (so most dentists can't treat patients with it)

as for the comfrey, it's benefits for regrowing and repairing the body have been established for a very long time and there's no patent on it so for people who have repaired their teeth with it - what reason do they have to lie?
Old 08-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
plam
Banned

So how exactly do you prepare and use the comfrey tincture?
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
kabaraz

Quote:
So how exactly do you prepare and use the comfrey tincture?
depends on what you're using it for, for the teeth I'd recommend the root powder (bulk 1b) used in homemade toothpaste (baking soda, coconut oil, xylitol at least) and over the course of a few weeks you should notice the cavities begin to fill in. pain from them should dissipate within a week.

if you're using it on bruises, cuts, acne, broken bones and whatnot the tincture route is better, just dab it on it's that simple.

I'm pretty convinced this isn't your ordinary herbal remedy. My brother will be my first test subject since he's got cavities.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaraz View Post
depends on what you're using it for, for the teeth I'd recommend the root powder (bulk 1b) used in homemade toothpaste (baking soda, coconut oil, xylitol at least) and over the course of a few weeks you should notice the cavities begin to fill in. pain from them should dissipate within a week.

if you're using it on bruises, cuts, acne, broken bones and whatnot the tincture route is better, just dab it on it's that simple.

I'm pretty convinced this isn't your ordinary herbal remedy. My brother will be my first test subject since he's got cavities.
Thanks, it's for second daugther
she has a cavity I recently noticed.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #9
mumbles12

I'm pretty convinced this isn't your ordinary herbal remedy. My brother will be my first test subject since he's got cavities.[/QUOTE]

Lol!
Old 09-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
mumbles12

Quote:

Quote:
the device has been proven to work over and over in humans and mice. nobody is disputing that, not even the FDA and the medical orthodoxy.

there are several news stations that covered it
regrowing teeth.mpg - YouTube

the issue is that it's being delayed for commercial distribution (so most dentists can't treat patients with it)

as for the comfrey, it's benefits for regrowing and repairing the body have been established for a very long time and there's no patent on it so for people who have repaired their teeth with it - what reason do they have to lie?
Just checking, I looked, seems cool but I cant afford the device.. The toothpaste on the other hand I may try..

anyone used this stuff year round? Any side effects? In other words is it ok to brush your teeth with for the rest of your days? Not just filling in cavity's as and when they appear..
Old 09-06-2012, 11:57 PM   #11
beldazar

Quote:

Thanks for this. I make my own toothpaste already with coconut oil, bicarb of soda and peppermint oil.
I was dismayed at the dentists the other day as my 8 year old needs two fillings in his permanent molars. The thing is my dentist knows I won't use fluoride and I would prefer for my family to never have fillings as he will think it's because we don't use a fluoride toothpaste. My son's appointment isn't until the end of august and it would be wonderful if the dentist found his teeth had repaired themselves.

Maybe I'm being a bit too optimistic here, let us know how things work out with your brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #12
beldazar

Just found an article on this on one of my favourite health magazines.
(And a favourite with the DI website too)

The organic eggshells are no problem for me at all with 4 hens out the back.

http://www.naturalnews.com/029112_te...eneration.html

Quote:
(NaturalNews) If you've got a cavity, maybe you want to try regrowing your own teeth before heading for a filling. Our bodies are constantly renewing themselves and although it isn't commonly known, we can regrow our teeth too. In fact, regrowing our teeth is highly preferable to having them filled because most fillings these days either contain mercury (a known toxin that damages the brain and nervous system) or are estrogenic (white fillings release estrogen and contribute to hormonal problems.)

Besides, regrowing your teeth is simple. You'll just need two things: comfrey root and organic eggshells. Eggshells are used because they contain 27 minerals and loads of calcium, so they contain the ideal building materials to regrow your teeth. In fact, the composition of eggshells is very similar to the composition of our teeth and bones. Comfrey root is used because it accelerates bone, teeth and tissue growth. In fact, another name for comfrey root is knitbone, primarily because of its ability to knit - or regrow - bone together so quickly.

When you're regrowing your teeth, aim to eat one organic eggshell each day. Blending your shells into fresh fruit smoothies is a great way to consume them because blending breaks them into tiny particles that are easily consumed. Smoothies with bananas are ideal because the banana will keep the shell particles suspended instead of allowing them to sink to the bottom of your glass. After cracking the egg, just boil your shells in water for five minutes to kill any pathogens before use.

While you're re-mineralizing and adding plenty of calcium to your body with eggshells, you'll also want to use comfrey root on your teeth and gums. Either fresh or dried comfrey root will do the trick, but if it's dried, boil the root lightly for ten minutes to rehydrate it. Then, blend a square inch of the root with a few tablespoons of water to make a liquid - and swish the liquid in your mouth and between your teeth for about 20 minutes. When you're finished, just spit it out.

Using comfrey in this manner is best done once a day, and you'll likely see progress within a few weeks. Many cavities can be completely regrown within a month or two with regular use. The best part is: you can heal your teeth without leaving toxic metals or hormone disruptors in your mouth for the rest of your life.

As a note, comfrey root can be a little hard on your liver so if you have liver problems, you'll want to avoid using comfrey. After your teeth have regrown, you'll also want to end the use of comfrey so as not to over do it.

More:

http://proliberty.com/observer/20020708.htm
http://www.herbalremediesinfo.com/COMFREY.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/028049_ca...eggshells.html

This site seems quite handy on the comfrey treatment..

http://www.doctoryourself.com/comfrey_herb.html

Quote:
The leaves are for external use, and the root for internal use.

To use the leaves, one simply picks them, crushes them into a nice emerald green paste, and applies topically. Although comfrey leaf tea or dried leaves are often to be inexpensively purchased at herb and health food stores, there is a need to mention Dr. Kirschner's constant reference to using fresh cut leaves only, right from one's garden.

Roots can be prepared as described in Poffer's Cyclopedia of Botanical Drugs (Fifth Edition) "by boiling one-half to one ounce of crushed root in one quart water. Dose, a wineglassful." Boiling the root results in a decoction. This is different, and much more effective, than simply steeping in hot water. Fresh root is almost certainly best, but I expect that dried root retains some therapeutic value.

I thoroughly brush and wash the root under tap water before slicing it up. Then I place the chunks in two or three cups of water in a glass or stainless steel pan. Bring it to a boil, continue boiling for a few minutes, and let sit until it is cool enough to drink.

Caution: There are potentially harmful side-effects if comfrey leaves are eaten in appreciable quantity. This, to me, also means that comfrey leaf tea is contraindicated. Herbs may be the most natural of medicines, but they are still medicines. To be comfy with comfrey, consult your doctor, and a reliable herbal textbook (such as John B. Lust’s The Herb Book, NY: Bantam, 1974), and do an internet search before employing this, or any herbal remedy. Having done so, it is important to meet potential physician objections with a clear, shared understanding of the “comfrey rule”: fresh leaves externally; boiled root decoction internally.
thanks for putting me onto this op, I'm off to look for some growing wild tomorrow.

Last edited by beldazar; 10-06-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #13
macdon
Banned

What if you have mercury fillings? Will this toothpaste or device make the tooth grow and somehow push the filling out?

It would be great if such a thing were possible.
macdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:28 AM   #14
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles12
Just checking, I looked, seems cool but I cant afford the device.. The toothpaste on the other hand I may try..
Yes it looks easy to make also.....
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #15
mumbles12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Yes it looks easy to make also.....

maybe this stuff would be a good way to combat dental fluorosis?
Old 10-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #16
kabaraz

Quote:
Just found an article on this on one of my favourite health magazines.
(And a favourite with the DI website too)
Nice find, thank you I can add it to my article.
Quote:
thanks for putting me onto this op, I'm off to look for some growing wild tomorrow.
You're welcome, thank you for doing that research for me! I had just begun reading about and discovering comfrey when I made the update and hadn't had time to sufficiently research it, you made my life a little easier and my article better.
Quote:
maybe this stuff would be a good way to combat dental fluorosis?
I could definitely be wrong on this but I think fluorosis is damage to the enamel/mineral part of the teeth, and the enamel is not made up of living cells but mineral deposits. This could be wrong, this is what comes to my mind - I should research it but a bit overwhelmed ATM. Anyway, if what I'm saying is true then yes the toothpaste can help as the teeth will remineralize over time but not sure comfrey will add anything to it.

Wow you people sure are a holey mouthed bunch!
Old 10-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #17
mumbles12

Quote:
Nice find, thank you I can add it to my article.

You're welcome, thank you for doing that research for me! I had just begun reading about and discovering comfrey when I made the update and hadn't had time to sufficiently research it, you made my life a little easier and my article better.

I could definitely be wrong on this but I think fluorosis is damage to the enamel/mineral part of the teeth, and the enamel is not made up of living cells but mineral deposits. This could be wrong, this is what comes to my mind - I should research it but a bit overwhelmed ATM. Anyway, if what I'm saying is true then yes the toothpaste can help as the teeth will remineralize over time but not sure comfrey will add anything to it.

Wow you people sure are a holey mouthed bunch!
do you think this stuff would be ok to use year round though? Noone seemse to want to answer that, its just if its one of those things to fix your teeth but you shouldnt use it all the time type thing (bit like using baking soda as whitener).. Or can I just brush "only" with this stuff from now on? also does it get your teeth white lol, ok thats question means I need a slap, but I ask because ive been using baking soda as whitener and idk if it even makes a difference I think my "dentin" is just genetically... a bit yellow.. Which sucks as I look like I dont even have good oral hygiene yet dentists always tell me ive got "class a" oral hygiene (they grade peoples mouths now?)..
Old 10-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #18
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
do you think this stuff would be ok to use year round though? Noone seemse to want to answer that, its just if its one of those things to fix your teeth but you shouldnt use it all the time type thing (bit like using baking soda as whitener).. Or can I just brush "only" with this stuff from now on? also does it get your teeth white lol, ok thats question means I need a slap, but I ask because ive been using baking soda as whitener and idk if it even makes a difference I think my "dentin" is just genetically... a bit yellow.. Which sucks as I look like I dont even have good oral hygiene yet dentists always tell me ive got "class a" oral hygiene (they grade peoples mouths now?)..
Ermmm.. I did answer that in my posts. You can of course, look into this yourself instead of asking questions all the time.
Comfrey should only be used to fill fillings apparently but with a google you can see the apparent flaws in the liver effects trial.
Obviously I don't use comfrey yet but I'm more than happy using my 50% bicarbonate of soda (without anti-caking agents), 50% coconut oil and a few drops of peppermint or would you prefer fluoridated toothpaste with sodium laurel/laureth sulphate and titanium dioxide in it?

As for whitening, after a certain age teeth do just yellow naturally (as I found )
Whatever you do don't but those chemical kits with gumshields in them unless you want raw gums...

Last edited by beldazar; 10-06-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #19
mumbles12

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Ermmm.. I did answer that in my posts. You can of course, look into this yourself instead of asking questions all the time.
Comfrey should only be used to fill fillings apparently but with a google you can see the apparent flaws in the liver effects trial.
Obviously I don't use comfrey yet but I'm more than happy using my 50% bicarbonate of soda (without anti-caking agents), 50% coconut oil and a few drops of peppermint or would you prefer fluoridated toothpaste with sodium laurel/laureth sulphate and titanium dioxide in it?

As for whitening, after a certain age teeth do just yellow naturally (as I found )
Whatever you do don't but those chemical kits with gumshields in them unless you want raw gums...
Well you didnt say you used comfrey, and thats what I asked about, however I might have known there would be a catch, your own mix sounds nice though.. how long have you used this? Years im guessing? You realise the hypocrisy of telling me to not ask so many questions on a site like this dont you? Besides if I just google everything someone mentions on one of these threads I undoubtedly come up against contrary info, and idk what to believe hence why I ask for opinions of those experienced with a product etc in most instances.. Common sense really. I trust none of the promo sites out there, if I googled everything you know how many google searches that would be in a day? I only get so many megabytes on my wanky lil android!

p.s. Im not mad, and you shouldnt be either cus its bad for your health
Old 10-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #20
solitaire

I don't know about the legitimacy of the device mentioned in the OP, but I believe that as a species our adult teeth should regenerate naturally; now as to the reason why they don't in most people (I have heard a small few people get a third set of teeth after their baby & adult ones are gone), I think genetically humans in their present state are so degraded and degenerate that the DNA combinations to activate our full regenerative abilities are inactive, part of what science calls "Junk" DNA.

Activation of our full DNA capabilities might give us back our full scale regeneration which would otherwise be the norm for human beings. Adult teeth really should grow back once lost, and regenerate to maturity when chipped or heal fully before serious decay sets in. I just wish I knew the correct science to make this a reality.

Cynically, I suppose that the Dental industry would bury such knowledge if it came to light, maybe kill off the one who came up with the answer. What would the world of teeth be like if there was no dentistry required as they took care of themselves?
solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote