Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-06-2012, 01:53 AM   #61
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
And yet you showed such faith in Alex jones.

Who is free and wealthy and whose business is boominhg.
They can't easily hurt Alex because he hasn't contracted to them? To do so would mean they would have to take drastic action which would rouse enormous suspicion? But if they have a patsy they can claim they are arresting and sending to prison, now that is different? Unless Assange just happens to have fewer human rights than the rest of us, as it seems he does?

Last edited by largejack; 18-06-2012 at 01:55 AM.
largejack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #62
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
I'm so glad you know so much about me, I'm flattered?

BTW what's boominhg?? SO ALex Jones isn't dead or arrested, David Icke, Gerald celente, Webster Tarplay, myself (why not?) so we're fakes??? That was the purpose of my question you prat? And none of those five amazing guys get on the BBC like Assange does??? Strange...huh. SO only genuine conspiracy theorists get hyped in front of the msm and then arrested, despite saying things that are not that bad to the establishment? Assange must be connected to the system, the BBC only spouts out about establishment people for a start. LOL They won't even allow Icke on Question Time, yet Assange.... he's everywhere..... fucking lol

Assange is a scapegoat agent put there to terrify the rest of us to shut up. It's so fucking obvious you couldn't make it up!
As I said, I think you have confused hearing about Assange with hearing from him.

Ask yourself whether you can remember voice as easily as his face, or whether you can remember something he said as easily as you can recall something that has been said about him.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #63
mikey mikey
Banned

Oh and Assange is just one example among many...

Remember Gary?

Now read this...

Quote:
You are all potential terrorists. It matters not that you live in Britain, the United States, Australia or the Middle East. Citizenship is effectively abolished. Turn on your computer and the US Department of Homeland Security's National Operations Center may monitor whether you are typing not merely "al-Qaeda", but "exercise", "drill", "wave", "initiative" and "organisation": all proscribed words. The British government's announcement that it intends to spy on every email and phone call is old hat. The satellite vacuum cleaner known as Echelon has been doing this for years. What has changed is that a state of permanent war has been launched by the United States and a police state is consuming western democracy.

What are you going to do about it?

In Britain, on instructions from the CIA, secret courts are to deal with "terror suspects". Habeas Corpus is dying. The European Court of Human Rights has ruled that five men, including three British citizens, can be extradited to the US even though none except one has been charged with a crime. All have been imprisoned for years under the 2003 US/UK Extradition Treaty which was signed one month after the criminal invasion of Iraq. The European Court had condemned the treaty as likely to lead to "cruel and unusual punishment". One of the men, Babar Ahmad, was awarded 63,000 pounds compensation for 73 recorded injuries he sustained in the custody of the Metropolitan Police. Sexual abuse, the signature of fascism, was high on the list. Another man is a schizophrenic who has suffered a complete mental collapse and is in Broadmoor secure hospital; another is a suicide risk. To the Land of the Free, they go - along with young Richard O'Dwyer, who faces 10 years in shackles and an orange jump suit because he allegedly infringed US copyright on the internet.
http://www.johnpilger.com/articles/y...to-do-about-it

Quite frankly, pretending to oneself that Jullian is not "really" a journalist facing prison, torture and possible execution without trial by a foreign world power is just sticking ones head in the sand.

Last edited by mikey mikey; 18-06-2012 at 11:14 AM.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 04:19 AM   #64
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
I find it really sad that...someone of such high knowledge and post count as you fell for the divide and rule trap...with reverse psychology added...

Where do I begin...The list of his connections with the elites are endless..

here..

Number 1.

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot...nge-soros.html

http://sorosfiles.com/soros/2012/03/1039.html

Clearly Assenge is been supported & funded by George Soros and his fake Institution on democracy...His lawyers were hired and funded by soros..

Number 2

Assenge denied 911 was an inside job

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is ‘annoyed’ by 9/11 truth

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-fo...d-by-911-truth

Number 3

The guy is the darling of main stream media...appearing even on Larry King live

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_773976.html

CNN, FOX, left-right main stream media goes ballistic over a supposedly enemy of the state..

---------------

Pardon me guys....We have crucified people for lot less...I don't remember a time a guy getting away in David Icke forum saying 911 was NOT an inside job and that its ok to take funding from George Soros and its ok to appear in all main stream media circles...

--------------

This is the saddest day for conspiracy researchers..If people could fall for this trap...god save us all..

----

On my side...I WILL PUT MY NECK AND BLOOD ON THE LINE AND SAY THIS Categorically FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY...JULIEN ASSENGE WILL NEVER EVER BE EXTRADITED TO USA OR NEVER BE PROSECUTED EVER...

IF IT DOES...I will stop posting on the forum....
Ok...I'm quoting my own post to say that date has come and gone and CIA assenge is still alive and kicking and conveniently..he is seeking asylum in masonic controlled ecuador...HOW CONVENIENT..

As I have said before and will say again and again for EVER....Assenge is a CIA asset a controlled opposition to feed on people who are fed up with main stream media but not quite up become conspiracy theorist to know the whole game....

He will never ever ebe extradited to US or sweden..BUT yes..he will play on our minds that he is the Saviour and he must be rescued...
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #65
elshaper

Quote:
He will never ever ebe extradited to US or sweden..BUT yes..he will play on our minds that he is the Saviour and he must be rescued...
In another words, his role is to keep us (conspiracy theorists) busy.
But where on earth that isn't controlled by masons?

Last edited by elshaper; 20-06-2012 at 04:38 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #66
mcmenek1

Quote:
Ok...I'm quoting my own post to say that date has come and gone and CIA assenge is still alive and kicking and conveniently..he is seeking asylum in masonic controlled ecuador...HOW CONVENIENT..

As I have said before and will say again and again for EVER....Assenge is a CIA asset a controlled opposition to feed on people who are fed up with main stream media but not quite up become conspiracy theorist to know the whole game....

Great post!........ I totally agree…………when Assenge first appeared on the scene it was so obvious to me that he was a controlled puppet……..I remember listening to the radio and there was some guy on there saying what Julian Assenge says about 9/11 proves that what Conspiracy theorists have been saying about 9/11 is absolute nonsense…….so there they were on the radio using Julian Assenge and wikileaks to endorse the official story of 9/11……….I thought you must be joking!....... Julian Assenge is a controlled front man for the false organisation wikileaks, a creation of the intelligence services designed to spread lies and disinformation to steer the public away from the truth.

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #67
sillybilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Julian Assenge is a controlled front man for the false organisation wikileaks, a creation of the intelligence services designed to spread lies and disinformation to steer the public away from the truth.
Well that's your interpretation - fair enough.
It's not mine but however you see it, no one can deny that US is a bit keen on leaving people to fester in prison for years until a proper trial (if they are lucky). Not forgetting the orange jump suits and shackles (what sort of mentality does that show?).
We've had a few of our citizens carted off or under threat and they aren't all plants!
US/UK justice? Don't count on it.

Last edited by sillybilly; 21-06-2012 at 01:28 PM.
sillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote