Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
britishnick

Default Dean Clifford interview 29.5.12

nice interview with Dean Clifford cutting through the crap again

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...rNSd0.facebook

paraphrasing:
'If you try to learn how to use the system for gain then you're back to being dependant on the system. The best way to get out of their clutches is to leave it. cancel you contracts with the government and their bullshit has now lawful effect on you. obvioucly it will require strength but it seems to be the bottom line.'
get creating a new system, a new way of living, and new way of trading, new way of building...
'The govt / courts are NEVER going to prove why/how/when they gained jurisdiction over us, they are not going to say it what when you filled in the SIN / NI application form, becuase that would be the LAST TIME anyone fills in one of those. If they say filling that in granted them jurisdiciton that would be the end, so all they can do is ignore the questions that expose the truth, it's falling apart, they just look pathetic and the more people are waking up becuase more people are asking them to prove if they got jurisdiciton fairly.

EDIT - also good resourse for cutting trough the crap = http://www.time4thetruth.info/p/dean-clifford.html

vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."

Last edited by britishnick; 01-06-2012 at 09:57 AM.
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
arayder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post

paraphrasing:
'If you try to learn how to use the system for gain then you're back to being dependant on the system. The best way to get out of their clutches is to leave it. cancel you contracts with the government and their bullshit has now lawful effect on you. obvioucly it will require strength but it seems to be the bottom line.'
get creating a new system, a new way of living, and new way of trading, new way of building...
'The govt / courts are NEVER going to prove why/how/when they gained jurisdiction over us, they are not going to say it what when you filled in the SIN / NI application form, becuase that would be the LAST TIME anyone fills in one of those. If they say filling that in granted them jurisdiciton that would be the end, so all they can do is ignore the questions that expose the truth, it's falling apart, they just look pathetic and the more people are waking up becuase more people are asking them to prove if they got jurisdiciton fairly.

EDIT - also good resourse for cutting trough the crap = http://www.time4thetruth.info/p/dean-clifford.html

The plain fact of the matter is that the certainty of law. . .the clear authority of western democratic governments and the jurisdiction of the courts of those governments has been endless explained and demonstrated in the courts, in government correspondence and in this forum.

It is long past time that freemen should realize their gurus are filling your heads full of nonsense for the enhancement of their pocket books and their egos.

Last edited by merlincove; 01-06-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: off topic
arayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
'The govt / courts are NEVER going to prove why/how/when they gained jurisdiction over us, they are not going to say it what when you filled in the SIN / NI application form, becuase that would be the LAST TIME anyone fills in one of those.
It has nothing to do with filling in a NI application.
It is because you are here.
An illegal immigrant is bound by statute. If they were to contravene one they too would be prosecuted.
You are always free to leave.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 01-06-2012 at 01:38 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
duine
Banned

Quote:

paraphrasing:

HOW CAN YOUR FUNDAMENTAL MIND SET CHANGE SO MUCH IN JUST 2 MONTHS ?

BELOW IS END OF MARCH 2012

Dean C. Clifford - Quote about the government and the system we have.
"The system is great.
We are just completely not using it. All we have to do, its just a little switch.
We just got to leave one jurisdiction and go to the other, and everything is still here, and still operates, still use bank accounts, everything is great, were just flipping roles.
Now were not the trustee anymore in terms of trust law, now were the beneficiary, were the ones in power, we own the land, were not foreigners anymore."

BELOW IS END OF MAY 2012 - from the link you posted.

Dean C. Clifford - Quote about the government and the system we have.

"the solution is to leave, if we don't like the system then maybe we should build our own, because these people built this system, the people that built this system built it for their benefit, maybe we should build a system that's for our benefit, that's the quick answer, that's the answer they don't want us to come up with"

am i missing the point hes trying to make (which is very possible) or has he now decided the best thing to is build a commune somewhere?
duine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
penfold9
Banned

Option 1 in March wasn't getting him enough adulation and donations?
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #6
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
It has nothing to do with filling in a NI application.
It is because you are here.
An illegal immigrant is bound by statute. If they were to contravene one they too would be prosecuted.
You are always free to leave.
thats strange ...i thought it was because we give them the authority through this democratic process......you make it sound like force...period....

its nice to know that i can leave....while staying that is. i do it every day

edit...in the interest of staying on topic...dean clifford? well..its true that "to learn how to use the system for gain then you're back to being dependant on the system. The best way to get out of their clutches is to leave it." but to "cancel you contracts with the government and their bullshit has now lawful effect on you"....well....lets see how it works in court...if you get suckered into going there. there really is no need for all the bs and controversy. to paraphrase the springer show "whatever...i do what i want"....and nobody seems to notice. life is good. can you live without being noticed? sure you can...

Last edited by reverendjim; 02-06-2012 at 05:08 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #7
duine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penfold9 View Post
Option 1 in March wasn't getting him enough adulation and donations?
wasn't it $ 250 dollars a ticket he was charging into the conferences around the time that info on the March video was released, and then to make a complete U turn, dam i know he talks alot but that's just bollox if what he said is the way I'm picking it up.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:38 AM   #8
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by duine View Post
wasn't it $ 250 dollars a ticket he was charging into the conferences around the time that info on the March video was released, and then to make a complete U turn, dam i know he talks alot but that's just bollox if what he said is the way I'm picking it up.
250 a ticket? lol
Old 03-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #9
moobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
thats strange ...i thought it was because we give them the authority through this democratic process......you make it sound like force...period....
We do, but those in authority can't just do whatever they want - they still have to obey the law. The legal power to enforce statutes was what rumpy was explaining.
moobs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:30 AM   #10
arayder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
We do, but those in authority can't just do whatever they want - they still have to obey the law. The legal power to enforce statutes was what rumpy was explaining.
I suspect that these folks opining a nearly total aversion to the enforcement of the law wouldn’t blink an eye at the forceful seizure of the assess of someone who owed them money and refused to pay up.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #11
reverendjim

be not a borrower nor a lender be...
shakespear was a smart guy.
those who lend and borrow...i could not care what happens to them.
btw arayer...hows that borrowing/lending fiasco going for ya down in the good ol us of a? have ya enforeced it on goldmansachs and friends yet...'spose you'll get it back...or are you one of those who think its good to give till it hurts?...lol
Old 04-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #12
msbpunk

Quote:
or has he now decided the best thing to is build a commune somewhere?
I know, he could call it Freeman Valley. A self sustaining fmotl community. It could even have it's own police force of freeman peace occifers.

A cunning plan, eh?
msbpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #13
duine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbpunk View Post
I know, he could call it Freeman Valley. A self sustaining fmotl community. It could even have it's own police force of freeman peace occifers.

A cunning plan, eh?

ohhh thats been done already, funny not many fmotl'ers know the roots of this movement spawned from the Montana Freemen, they are a real interesting read especially what happen to the whole lot of them in the end. Dean seems to be just rehashing a movement that has already failed.

http://www.adl.org/mwd/freemen.asp < ----------------- Every Man a King: The Rise and Fall of the Montana Freemen

Last edited by duine; 04-06-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #14
msbpunk

Ah yes, the good ole Posse Camitatus. I'm also surprised how few fmotlers know its roots, or pretend that it's something new, nothing to do with the militia types.
msbpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #15
duine
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbpunk View Post
Ah yes, the good ole Posse Camitatus. I'm also surprised how few fmotlers know its roots, or pretend that it's something new, nothing to do with the militia types.
seems odd to me too 'due diligence' and all that bollox they spout, well don't get me wrong the system is fucked and is a complete slavery based existence were forced into from birth, no denying that when you see that whore queen of the world floating around on the river yesterday and all her stupid fucking subjects roaring adoration to their slave master, the same woman is guilty of the most disgusting crimes against humanity, but one thing i have no time for is liars who go about manipulating other people into going down their path when its built on much misinformation, with the sole intention of hoping that enough people follow them the system will crack and fall apart, ive seen this bullshit already spawning from the freeman movement, and once again it looks like its the same stupid lying bullshit here, lies and bullshit that's a great way to start a new alternative system that we can all live under, oh no wait a second, isn't that the very fucking thing we have already?

FFS!

Last edited by duine; 04-06-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:19 AM   #16
reverendjim

Quote:
seems odd to me too 'due diligence' and all that bollox they spout, well don't get me wrong the system is fucked and is a complete slavery based existence were forced into from birth, no denying that when you see that whore queen of the world floating around on the river yesterday and all her stupid fucking subjects roaring adoration to their slave master, the same woman is guilty of the most disgusting crimes against humanity, but one thing i have no time for is liars who go about manipulating other people into going down their path when its built on much misinformation, with the sole intention of hoping that enough people follow them the system will crack and fall apart, ive seen this bullshit already spawning from the freeman movement, and once again it looks like its the same stupid lying bullshit here, lies and bullshit that's a great way to start a new alternative system that we can all live under, oh no wait a second, isn't that the very fucking thing we have already?

FFS!
lies and bs versus lies and bs....yep, thats about it. jack said "you cant handle the truth"....when it comes to humanity in general he may have been right....maybe most dont want the truth. its hard to pass the buck that way...
Old 06-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #17
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by arayder View Post
The plain fact of the matter is that the certainty of law. . .the clear authority of western democratic governments and the jurisdiction of the courts of those governments has been endless explained and demonstrated in the courts, in government correspondence and in this forum.

It is long past time that freemen should realize their gurus are filling your heads full of nonsense for the enhancement of their pocket books and their egos.
Is it a long time past that the men and women who seek freedom should stop asking questions of, and simply submit to those who express their opinion about how life is to be lived, and who initiate force against those who do not submit willingly?

Your sense of loyalty to those who chose to dictate to others is solid.
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
Old 06-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #18
arayder
Banned

Quote:
Is it a long time past that the men and women who seek freedom should stop asking questions of, and simply submit to those who express their opinion about how life is to be lived, and who initiate force against those who do not submit willingly?

I never cease to be amazed at the complaining of freemen opining that they can’t live their lives the way they want.

To the doers of the world parking tickets are a minor inconvenience, the corruption of politics is a sad side show and money grabbing businessmen are fools selling their souls for money.

But to so many freemen, present company excluded, this imperfect world is nothing more than an excuse for their lives unrealized.

Last edited by arayder; 06-06-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #19
britishnick

Quote:
Old 07-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #20
arayder
Banned

Quote:
I suspect that, in the case of many freemen, that since the times in childhood which they were instructed to “clean your room before dinner”, they have seen the simple conventions of civil society to be odious oppressions.

Perhaps papa shouldn’t have used the belt to force compliance?