Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2012, 04:00 AM   #1

Default End of the Federal Reserve Charter in 2013

"In December of 2013, the Federal Reserve Charter will come to an end. The monetary enslavement created by Woodrow Wilson and the Central Bankers will come to a close.

In order for the Federal Reserve to retain control over the United States money supply, this charter will have to be resigned by Congress.

Yet, considering the public knowledge of how dangerous central banks are to a governmental system, it may pose a problem for the privately owned bank to reup their charter."
-----------------------------------------------------
Has Dr. Paul mentioned this???

So apparently the Congress (and the president?) must authorize any extension of the Federal Reserve's existing charter.

This could be a big deal...

Last edited by 655321; 01-06-2012 at 04:02 AM.
655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:00 AM   #2
digitalgain
Inactive

December 21st 2012 not 2013 mate
digitalgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:09 AM   #3

Wink

I'm talking about the Fed not the end of the Mayan calendar.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:25 AM   #4
parenthesis

Given that the presidency is down to Goldman Sachs employees, Barack and Mitt, and that Congress has ignored Ron Paul's anti-Fed stance for decades, I don't think it will be a problem. That's unfortunate.

Congress did finally agree with him to audit the Fed, so that's a glimmer of hope. But ultimately, too many of them still have ties to people relying on that easy money.
parenthesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:39 AM   #5
digitalgain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 655321 View Post
I'm talking about the Fed not the end of the Mayan calendar.
Apologies, i was sure the Federal Reserve tenure expired this Year (2012) but it is indeed 2013.(and it is the 23rd Dec not the 21st)
My mistake
I never mentioned the Mayans, but i can see why you drew that conclusion from the date i posted

Last edited by digitalgain; 01-06-2012 at 04:42 AM.
digitalgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
dolores1

I read it was this December 2012 also? If the FED goes past that date until they are at Dec 2013 they are in another century?
The late Dr David Eder told a court of inquiry back in 1921, when he was head of the Zionist Commission: "There can be only one National Home in Palestine, and that a Jewish one, and no equality in the partnership between Jews and Arabs, but a Jewish preponderance as soon as the numbers of the race are sufficiently increased."
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #7
illuminumnuts

Question

Where are the sources that substantiate the idea that the current term of the Federal Reserve ends in December 2012 or on any other date in 2012 or 2013? Where are the sources that substantiate the notion that the Federal Reserve is even operating within a fixed term and not operating indefinitely until the Federal Reserve Act is repealed? As far as I know they were given their powers indefinitely on 23rd December 1913, but I don't claim certainty on this. It could have been an amendment to the Federal Reserve Act I haven't yet come across. Section 30 of the Federal Rerve Act reads:

'The right to amend, alter or repeal this Act is hereby expressly reserved.'

Perhaps someone could remind Ben 'I'm Really Just A Dumbass' Bernanke about that. He does seem to harp on about how it was Congress that gave them their powers. Anyhow, in any event, it is only the will of the population, or lack of, that matters. Their piece of bog roll is worth no more than Chamberlain's Munich Agreement and I wouldn't even use it to wipe my arse after an iffy curry. Strangely enough, Section 30 of the original Federal Reserve Act didn't even make it into the Index and almost all of the other sections did.

http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/fil...LH-PL63-43.pdf
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 08-06-2012 at 12:11 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #8
brucel
Banned

and..

when that time come a staged event/crisis will surface just as ninerleven to divert attention elsewhere

remember the trillions unaccounted for lost by the pentagon ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjcRywb6Zf4

brucel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:33 AM   #9
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb Glutton For Punishment.

Ok, I have spent a few mind numbing hours reading up on this and think I have everything pretty much figured out. First of all I can verify, through independent research and reading of original Acts, that the information on the following webpage is pretty clear, correct and sums everything up nicely. I stumbled on it after googling around a bit. Just scroll down about halfway down the page to the section titled 'National Bank Note Chronology' for the relevant text:

http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/...rticleId=16397

The Federal Reserve national bank system was established on 23rd December 1913:

As stated in the first article, the National Bank Act of 1864 gave national banks 20 year charters. The Federal Reserve system would have been bound by this Act when established in 1913:

These 20 year national bank charters were extended, 2 years earlier than was necessary the first time, for a further 20 years in 1882 and again in 1902. Then, in 1922 the charters were extended for 99 years. This is where the myth of the Federal Reserve charter expiring in 2012 comes from. See the following for the original text:

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Page:U...art_1.djvu/795

However, just 5 years later in 1927 the McFadden Act, among many other things, removed all time limits from the charters:

See the following for the original text, but be warned that it is a 130MB download:

http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/sa...s_at_large.pdf

The relevant text is on page 1264 under Section 2. (a). I couldn't find the original Act online on its own so had to resort to a source which contained many Acts lumped together. If someone can find a link to just that specific Act, then please post it. Even if the McFadden Act hadn't revised the 99 year charter of the 1922 Act the Federal Reserve still wouldn't have been up for renewal until 2021 anyway, as organisations were only affected from the date of legislation.

Remember, the Federal Reserve, as a system, was already bound to a 20 year charter by the National Bank Act of 1864 when it was established in 1913. However, there was also a 20 year provision for member banks of the Federal Reserve system in the original Federal Reserve Act. See page 4, paragraph 4, subsection 2:

http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/fil...LH-PL63-43.pdf

The purpose of this legislation, in my opinion, was simply to give the member banks of the Federal Reserve system the maximum charter legally available. Curiously, as folded banks could have been replaced by new banks with new 20 year charters at any time in theory, a situation could have arisen where a Federal Reserve bank could have been given a new 20 year charter only to see the Federal Reserve system lose its charter soon after. I guess it would have just lost power and status. At least that's how I understand it.

As the Federal Reserve system had now been granted indefinite status in 1927, one might not think there was any real need to amend the terms relating to the charters of Federal Reserve member banks in the Federal Reserve Act. However, just to tie up any loose ends the charters of Federal Reserve member banks were also made indefinite in the McFadden Act of 1927. The relevant text is in the link previously provided on page 1272 under section 18. I just want to understand everything properly. If anyone thinks I have got something wrong, or wants to debate something, then please let me know!

So, why are all these myths and half truths circulating on the internet then? Perhaps some people just want to draw attention to the Federal Reserve, with everyone just jumping on the bandwagon willy nilly, and that isn't a terrible thing. Personally, I don't like this reliance on falsehoods though. Who cares if they have a 1000 year charter? Who cares what the law says? Is everyone going to go home when it's widely established that the Federal Reserve doesn't have a 100 year charter? Don't forget Section 30 of the Federal Reserve Act:

'The right to amend, alter or repeal this Act is hereby expressly reserved.'

It's not too far off the truth and it doesn't even need to be written down. The real truth is the majority of the people are the law and they have the right to amend, alter or repeal any Act they like, when they like and as they like, if only they realise their power and understand everything properly. No reservation needed for the right to do so either! The Federal Reserve system, charter or no charter, is evil and has to go. Simple as that.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-06-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #10
dolores1

Check out Jekyll Island and The Beast of Jekyll Island!

The Beast Of Jekyll Island
If it wasn’t so serious, I’d chuckle reading the latest quote from the news media’s intellectual owners, the AP wire service, it reads, “Federal Reserve Chairman Alan ...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...and.htmKilling the Banking Beast - Review of "Creature from Jekyll Island"
Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians’ secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke ...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_fed04.htmThe Beast Of Jekyll Island
Get Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson's books, ALL Alex's documentary films, films by other authors, audio interviews and special reports.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/arti...kyllisland.htm
Images of The Beast of Jekyll Island
More ▲.Jekyll Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Physical Setting History Use as a filming location Research and further ...
Jekyll Island is an island off the coast of the U.S. state of Georgia, in Glynn County; it is one of the Sea Islands and one of the Golden Isles of Georgia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_Island
The late Dr David Eder told a court of inquiry back in 1921, when he was head of the Zionist Commission: "There can be only one National Home in Palestine, and that a Jewish one, and no equality in the partnership between Jews and Arabs, but a Jewish preponderance as soon as the numbers of the race are sufficiently increased."
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #11
illuminumnuts

Question

Alex Jones hasn't been saying the Federal Reserve is operating under a charter due to expire in 2012 or 2013 has he? And hypothetically, even if they did have a charter with an expiry date, it would only get renewed by Congress anyway! I just found this video on Youtube. He doesn't go into details, but you still got to love this guy.

LOL.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-06-2012 at 12:24 AM.