Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
bellerophon

Default Henry Kissinger on Greece

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, however i tried a search and nothing has come up.

I post this so i can get an opinion from people who may be knowledgeable than me. This a quote from Henry Kissinger in 1974:

The Greek people are anarchic and difficult to tame. For this reason we must strike deep into their cultural roots: Perhaps then we can force them to conform. I mean, of course, to strike at their language, their religion, their cultural and historical reserves, so that we can neutralize their ability to develop, to distinguish themselves, or to prevail; thereby removing them as an obstacle to our strategically vital plans in the Balkans, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East.

(As reported in the popular Greek magazine, Oikonomikos Tachydromos on 14 Aug. l997, Henry Kissinger, while addressing a group of Washington, D.C. businessmen in Sept.1974)

There has been discussion about this quote and how it can't be proved that he really said it. But i can' t help thinking that what is going on in Greece right now has been planned for years in advance.

What are your opinions on this quote in relation to what is happening in Greece today?
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. - Pastor Neimoller
bellerophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:45 AM   #2
ozpixie

Would not surprise me one bit.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:50 AM   #3
brianthebrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellerophon View Post
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, however i tried a search and nothing has come up.

I post this so i can get an opinion from people who may be knowledgeable than me. This a quote from Henry Kissinger in 1974:

The Greek people are anarchic and difficult to tame. For this reason we must strike deep into their cultural roots: Perhaps then we can force them to conform. I mean, of course, to strike at their language, their religion, their cultural and historical reserves, so that we can neutralize their ability to develop, to distinguish themselves, or to prevail; thereby removing them as an obstacle to our strategically vital plans in the Balkans, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East.

(As reported in the popular Greek magazine, Oikonomikos Tachydromos on 14 Aug. l997, Henry Kissinger, while addressing a group of Washington, D.C. businessmen in Sept.1974)

There has been discussion about this quote and how it can't be proved that he really said it. But i can' t help thinking that what is going on in Greece right now has been planned for years in advance.

What are your opinions on this quote in relation to what is happening in Greece today?
so this is a quote reported 23 years later, from a time before the Greeks joined the eu? really convincing

what souce do you have for it ?
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:37 AM   #4
believenothing
Banned

Henry Kissinger is a psychopathic Jew monster that resembles a primitive animalistic ape physically. A predator to the human race. A monster. I am positive he has molested and probably eaten a child in his time. They all do this. Stop trusting these psychopathic primitive cerebellum-exclusive apes.

Last edited by believenothing; 01-06-2012 at 03:39 AM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:56 AM   #5
parenthesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Henry Kissinger is a psychopathic Jew monster that resembles a primitive animalistic ape physically. A predator to the human race. A monster. I am positive he has molested and probably eaten a child in his time. They all do this. Stop trusting these psychopathic primitive cerebellum-exclusive apes.
lmao

my feelings exactly.
parenthesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:07 AM   #6
ozpixie

I can't quote this exactly but he is also on the record of calling soldiers 'dumb beasts'. Presumably the same people who saved his life during WW2.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
griffinman

No fan of henry kissinger but this sounds a little made up for me.
some of the quotes attributed to him sound like...
"oooh I'm so evil...oooh I hate the Greek, destroy them! destroy them now"

or " oooOOooooOooo I eat people....I'm a'right cannibal me...watch this, rrrraaaaaawwwww!"

Henry kissinger 1972 addressing the UN.

Last edited by griffinman; 01-06-2012 at 10:39 AM.
griffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
brianthebrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
No fan of henry kissinger but this sounds a little made up for me.
some of the quotes attributed to him sound like...
"oooh I'm so evil...oooh I hate the Greek, destroy them! destroy them now"

or " oooOOooooOooo I eat people....I'm a'right cannibal me...watch this, rrrraaaaaawwwww!"

Henry kissinger 1972 addressing the UN.
he does seem to be a pantomime badie for truthers, no one can EVER provide a reliable source for what they say, he said
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote