Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
_raine

Default A toothpaste without fluoride OR SLS

Hi folks,

I had been looking for a toothpaste that was free of both fluoride and sodium lauryl sulphate and stumbled upon a brand called Green People.

Here is a list of ingredients from one of their toothpastes:

CALCIUM CARBONATE (DENTAL GRADE CHALK), GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), AQUA (SPRING WATER), BETAINE, XANTHAN GUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, AROMA [FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) OIL*, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM (CINNAMON) LEAF OIL*^, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) BUD OIL*, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^], PROPOLIS*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, EUGENOL, LIMONENE. *INGREDIENT FROM ORGANIC FARMING, ^FAIRLY TRADED

I've tried their aloe vera one, it is pleasant to use and doesn't feel like you are coating your mouth with xenomorph acid-blood (i.e Colgate). Though it is on the expensive side at £3.50 per tube, and they are quite small.

So, what do you make of the ingredients?
Can anyone recommend other toothpastes that don't have fluoride or SLS? I tried Tom's of Maine but noticed it contained SLS and I am really wary of that shit.
_raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
unicorny

I use weleda salt toothpaste or calendula toothpaste both are good I also used to use aloedent I think they all cost about £3.50 but i dont mind because toothpaste lasts a long time anyway
all are fluoride and sls free
Old 18-05-2012, 01:34 AM   #3
Dude111

TOMS TOOTHPASTE is also flouride free....

www.amazon.com/dp/B001EJOQ9W

Last edited by Dude111; 18-05-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
valmar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _raine View Post
Hi folks,

I had been looking for a toothpaste that was free of both fluoride and sodium lauryl sulphate and stumbled upon a brand called Green People.

Here is a list of ingredients from one of their toothpastes:

CALCIUM CARBONATE (DENTAL GRADE CHALK), GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), AQUA (SPRING WATER), BETAINE, XANTHAN GUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, AROMA [FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) OIL*, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM (CINNAMON) LEAF OIL*^, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) BUD OIL*, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^], PROPOLIS*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, EUGENOL, LIMONENE. *INGREDIENT FROM ORGANIC FARMING, ^FAIRLY TRADED

I've tried their aloe vera one, it is pleasant to use and doesn't feel like you are coating your mouth with xenomorph acid-blood (i.e Colgate). Though it is on the expensive side at £3.50 per tube, and they are quite small.

So, what do you make of the ingredients?
Can anyone recommend other toothpastes that don't have fluoride or SLS? I tried Tom's of Maine but noticed it contained SLS and I am really wary of that shit.
Xathan Gum can be GMO. Don't know what Betaine is: research it first! Glycerin is also found in explosives! Nitroglycerin is an explosive! Glycerin is disgusting and I'd probably stay away from it. It may be organic, it's still nasty! It's used in antifreeze and the Big Pharma industries. Aqua? WTF is this? Spring water? Yeah, right...and stay away from calcium carbonate unless you KNOW for CERTAIN that it is 100% safe! You can actually be poisoned by overdose of this stuff...if you swallow it I guess. Why would you swallow it anyway?

Ditch the toothpaste. Make your own from Sodium Bicarbonate (not from the supermarkets, they're spiked with aluminum) and some essential oils! Tastes horrible, but gets the job done!
valmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
kaiser

Default Holy cow!

I have been using Boots flouride free toothpaste for years and just checked the ingredients to find all sorts of nastys listed that im sure werent listed when i first found it!

Aqua
Hydrated silica
Sorbitol
Cellulose gum
Sodium Lauryl sulfate ----- Poisen foaming agent, industrial de greaser
PEG-32 ------------------ Dioxane, Organ system toxicity (non-reproductive), Contamination concerns
Sodium bicarbonate
Aroma
Sodium Benzoate ----------- Dangers of converting to carcinogenic benzene if mixed with citric acid or vitamin c!
Sodium saccharin ----------- Neurotoxic sweetner
Propylene glycol ------------ FDA says is safe for general use but can cause cancer and contains toxins that affect reproduction
limonene ------------------- Industrial de greaser and can cause skin and respiratory irritation
Eugenol -------------------- Hepatotoxicity
CL 77891 ------------------ Titanium Dioxide

Source of some ingredient info;

http://tryingtobegreener.wordpress.c...ur-toothpaste/
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-sodium-benzoate.htm

Im going to print this new expanded list onto sticky labels and then im off to visit boots to stick them on the packets of there flouride free poisen toohpaste, that should hopefully educate ohers and let boots know that we know that they know.....
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org

Last edited by kaiser; 18-05-2012 at 10:26 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #6
princessofwands

I started a toothpaste thread previously.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=109251

My conclusion is that there is no "perfect" commercial toothpaste out there. But people on the thread came up with a number of interesting, alternative solutions to cleaning your teeth!

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #7
unicorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorny View Post
I use weleda salt toothpaste or calendula toothpaste both are good I also used to use aloedent I think they all cost about £3.50 but i dont mind because toothpaste lasts a long time anyway
all are fluoride and sls free
here are the ingredients
Sodium Bicarbonate,
Water (Aqua),
Glycerin,
Fragrance (Parfum)* with Natural Menthol,
Silica,
Blackthorn (Prunus Spinosa) Juice,
Guar (Cyanopsis Tetragonalba) Gum,
Sodium Chloride,
Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Extract,
Krameria (Krameria Triandra) Extract,
Aesculus (Aesculus Hippocastanum) Extract,
Aesculin,
Arum Maculatum (in highly diluted form),
Alcohol,
Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil,
Limonene*,
Linalool*.
*from natural essential oils.

Quote:
Glycerin is also found in explosives! Nitroglycerin is an explosive! Glycerin is disgusting and I'd probably stay away from it. It may be organic, it's still nasty!
glycerin is fine, it is also used in baking and in natural soaps
Old 18-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #8
jamseyp5

Talking

Here's some alternatives for you -

I use olive oil soap, it foams up nicely and there are no nasties in it.

Coconut oil and bicarbonate of soda.

Rinse with hydrogen peroxide and salt sole.

Dont forget to scrape your tongue.

Oil pulling

Diet, raw milk and fermented fish oil - builds strong teeth.

A large leafy green salad every day also keeps teeth clean and strong
jamseyp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #9
unicorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamseyp5 View Post
Here's some alternatives for you -

I use olive oil soap, it foams up nicely and there are no nasties in it.

Coconut oil and bicarbonate of soda.

Rinse with hydrogen peroxide and salt sole.

Dont forget to scrape your tongue.

Oil pulling

Diet, raw milk and fermented fish oil - builds strong teeth.

A large leafy green salad every day also keeps teeth clean and strong
what is oil pulling i have not heard of that before
Old 18-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #10
fancellu

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/oil_pulling.html
fancellu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
princessofwands

Someone on my thread said that glycerin is not good because it stays as a sticky residue on your teeth after you have rinsed and is the cause of your teeth not being able to remineralise themselves or something.

Yet you will find it in all the commercial brands.

Last edited by princessofwands; 18-05-2012 at 01:55 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
jamseyp5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancellu View Post
Thanks for answering that for me, much appreciated
jamseyp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #13
deetox

I use a brand called Nature's Answer PerioBrite, great stuff.

http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Answer...oz-113-4g/5162

Ingredients:
Aloe Vera
Bio-Saponin
Black Walnut
Calendula
Chlorophyll
Cinnamon
Clove
Co-Q10
Echinacea
Eucalyptus
Folic Acid
Grapefruit Seed
Green Tea
Lavender
Lysine
Olive Leaf
Oregano
Peppermint
Phytoplenolin
Prickly Ash Bark
Sodium Bicarbonate
Thyme
Vegetable Glycerin
Xylitol
“Thoughts are like sunglasses; they don’t alter your view until you put them on.” - Michael Jeffreys
deetox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 12:49 AM   #14
deetox

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Someone on my thread said that glycerin is not good because it stays as a sticky residue on your teeth after you have rinsed and is the cause of your teeth not being able to remineralise themselves or something.
I call BS on that, I've always used toothpaste with glycerin and my teeth have remineralized bigtime with lots of leafy greens and raw milk.
“Thoughts are like sunglasses; they don’t alter your view until you put them on.” - Michael Jeffreys

Last edited by deetox; 19-05-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 19-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
pinkiepie
Banned

glycerine will coat your teeth, unable for the enamel to recover = cavities
glycerine cant be washed out easily.
pinkiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #16
deetox

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkiepie View Post
glycerine will coat your teeth, unable for the enamel to recover = cavities
glycerine cant be washed out easily.
Ok then how was I able to reverse several cavities and remineralize all my teeth despite using toothpaste with glycerin? If it does do what you say it must only effect people with poor diets, if you eat plenty of mineral rich foods like I do theres clearly nothing to worry about.
Old 19-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #17
barajam

Kingfisher Fluoride Free Fennel Toothpaste.

I think it does have Palm Oil in it though.
barajam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 03:51 AM   #18
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetox
Ok then how was I able to reverse several cavities and remineralize all my teeth despite using toothpaste with glycerin?
Yes its interesting..... Perhaps the glycerin filled the holes and stayed in there?? (PREVENTING MORE FROM HAPPENING)

Maybe Glycerin is good!

Last edited by Dude111; 20-05-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #19
deetox

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Yes its interesting..... Perhaps the glycerin filled the holes and stayed in there?? (PREVENTING MORE FROM HAPPENING)

Maybe Glycerin is good!
Yes maybe it is good. Just because certain people or websites say bad stuff about something that doesn't automatically make it the truth. Theres an awful lot of disinfo out there.