Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
858672
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 264
Default Can a satanist become a freemason?

As the title says, can a satanist become a freemason? Answers from people who actually have something to do with the craft as opposed to armchair based youtube speculators would be nice.
858672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
arabiannights
Member
 
arabiannights's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Najd, where Satan's horn come out
Posts: 55
Default

Illuminati, freemasons, and the likes all serve satan
arabiannights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
merlincove
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,537
Default

As far as i am aware, one of the questions asked in the freemasonic initiation is 'in who do you put your trust,' and the appropriate anmswer is 'i put my trust in God.'

Hopefully one of the masons will be able to confirm or deny such

I am not sure though if the term god is ever defined - because to a Satanist, surely satan is their God?

Never thought of it like that before ^

I have always questioned the 'In god we trust' line that seems to adorn many of the US's financial and governemrntal buildings and asked which God is it that this trust is given?
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
bikerdruid
Senior Member
 
bikerdruid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 20,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
As far as i am aware, one of the questions asked in the freemasonic initiation is 'in who do you put your trust,' and the appropriate anmswer is 'i put my trust in God.'

Hopefully one of the masons will be able to confirm or deny such

I am not sure though if the term god is ever defined - because to a Satanist, surely satan is their God?

Never thought of it like that before ^

I have always questioned the 'In god we trust' line that seems to adorn many of the US's financial and governemrntal buildings and asked which God is it that this trust is given?
'god' is a job description, not a name.
__________________
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!
bikerdruid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
858672
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 264
Default

AFAIK the candidate is asked whether they believe in a single higher power so polytheists are ruled out. I just wondered if you hailed the one true satan could you still get in the club, hence my question.
858672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
offramp
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 858672 View Post
As the title says, can a satanist become a freemason? Answers from people who actually have something to do with the craft as opposed to armchair based youtube speculators would be nice.
I think that would require some sort of dispensation from one's Provincial Grand Lodge. I do not think it would be allowed. Satan cannot exist without God, and God is obviously greater than Satan (because the world still exists).

So out of God and Satan who is the Supreme Being? The only answer is God.

In any case, there is a crucial question during initiation which a Candidate must answer honestly. That question would prove a huge stumbling-block for a Satanist.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #7
psquared
Senior Member
 
psquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eastbound and Down
Posts: 1,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabiannights View Post
Illuminati, freemasons, and the likes all serve satan
I disagree.
__________________
"....neither are you to suffer your zeal for the Institution to lead you into argument with those who, through ignorance, may ridicule it."
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #8
emerald
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Prison planet
Posts: 5,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabiannights View Post
Illuminati, freemasons, and the likes all serve satan
What did u smoke?
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #9
ultimate_warlord
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Andromeda
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabiannights View Post
Illuminati, freemasons, and the likes all serve satan
I agree.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
psquared
Senior Member
 
psquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eastbound and Down
Posts: 1,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 858672 View Post
As the title says, can a satanist become a freemason? Answers from people who actually have something to do with the craft as opposed to armchair based youtube speculators would be nice.
The answer is no. Though I am certain that since I am a Mason I will be called a liar. Satan was not a "creator" he was created. Satan is not a Supreme Being, he was created by one. Satan cannot offer you immortality of the soul, that was Granted by a Man's Creator.

To answer the other question..Yes, I place my trust in God. Another Mason may place his trust in His creator.

That said, In the Christian Belief system Satan NEVER created anything, nor will he.

I can say with 1000% certainty that a Satanist would not be allowed to be initiated in MY lodge.
__________________
"....neither are you to suffer your zeal for the Institution to lead you into argument with those who, through ignorance, may ridicule it."

Last edited by psquared; 16-05-2012 at 12:30 PM.
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
858672
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
The answer is no. Though I am certain that since I am a Mason I will be called a liar. Satan was not a "creator" he was created. Satan is not a Supreme Being, he was created by one. Satan cannot offer you immortality of the soul, that was Granted by a Man's Creator.

To answer the other question..Yes, I place my trust in God. Another Mason may place his trust in His creator.

That said, In the Christian Belief system Satan NEVER created anything, nor will he.

I can say with 1000% certainty that a Satanist would not be allowed to be initiated in MY lodge.
Thank you for clearing that up, but referring to 2 Corinthians 4:4 it states that satan is the god of this world so this leaves a lot of ambiguity as to who is fulfilling that role.

If you could could you clarify this whole section of the initiation from your perspective as a member of the craft? ie. What the letter and spirit of this section of the oath intends and means. Also, does it mean that polytheists, pagans, gnostics and atheists aren't allowed into the North East corner?
858672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #12
arabiannights
Member
 
arabiannights's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Najd, where Satan's horn come out
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
I disagree.
I respect your opinion

Have you read "Codex-Magica"?

peace
arabiannights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #13
jayb
Junior Member
 
jayb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 858672 View Post
If you could could you clarify this whole section of the initiation from your perspective as a member of the craft? ie. What the letter and spirit of this section of the oath intends and means. Also, does it mean that polytheists, pagans, gnostics and atheists aren't allowed into the North East corner?
From my own take on this, a belief in a "Supreme Being" is asked as the first question to joining. It is then applicable to take an oath on a sacred text in conjunction to your belief. in some instances, a sacred text could be brought into disrepute before committee, hence the candidate being denied membership.

Another poster on here has extensive knowledge of this; however he himself isn't a member of the craft.

Jason
jayb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #14
sofa king
Senior Member
 
sofa king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 858672 View Post
Thank you for clearing that up, but referring to 2 Corinthians 4:4 it states that satan is the god of this world so this leaves a lot of ambiguity as to who is fulfilling that role.

If you could could you clarify this whole section of the initiation from your perspective as a member of the craft? ie. What the letter and spirit of this section of the oath intends and means. Also, does it mean that polytheists, pagans, gnostics and atheists aren't allowed into the North East corner?

With all due respect, Corinthians is Paul's opinion and runs counter to the portrayal and definitions of Satan found elsewhere.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #15
riversider
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 282
Default Would be pointless

It would be entirely pointless for the Freemasons to initiate a satanist into their ranks. The reason for their existence is to subject ordinary people to the will of the satanists that run their organisation. Farmers bring cows to the abbatoir, not farmers.
riversider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #16
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
pepsi78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riversider View Post
It would be entirely pointless for the Freemasons to initiate a satanist into their ranks. The reason for their existence is to subject ordinary people to the will of the satanists that run their organisation. Farmers bring cows to the abbatoir, not farmers.
Yes , satanists are already converted, good point, they need fresh inocent individuals not satanists.

Last edited by pepsi78; 16-05-2012 at 05:25 PM.
pepsi78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #17
psquared
Senior Member
 
psquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eastbound and Down
Posts: 1,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 858672 View Post
Thank you for clearing that up, but referring to 2 Corinthians 4:4 it states that satan is the god of this world so this leaves a lot of ambiguity as to who is fulfilling that role.

If you could could you clarify this whole section of the initiation from your perspective as a member of the craft? ie. What the letter and spirit of this section of the oath intends and means. Also, does it mean that polytheists, pagans, gnostics and atheists aren't allowed into the North East corner?
As stated Corinthians isn't God's word, it's Paul's. Satan is not a God, not to me anyway, nor in Freemasonry.

Which section of the initiation are you referring to? If it is who you place your trust in, my answer was God.

Atheists cannot be Freemasons, not in my jurisdiction.
__________________
"....neither are you to suffer your zeal for the Institution to lead you into argument with those who, through ignorance, may ridicule it."
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #18
william68
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 203
Default

The Masons where taken over from the inside along time ago. Their original noble doctrines where all replaced with judeo-christian occultism and illuminatism which is Communism by another name at its heart.

"In the present nations, Freemasonry is only of benefit to the Jews"
-Theodore Herzl [Founder and Leader of World Zionism]


Rothschild hired a son of a Jewish Rabbi named Adam Weishaupt to create a psuedo-Masonic looking front- [The Illuminati] and armed him with massive funds and contacts the stage was set.

History records that on May 1, 1776, Dr. Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Order of the ILLUMINATI. Weishaupt was a Professor of Jewish Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria, Germany. He was born to Jewish parents and later "converted" to Roman Catholicism. He became a high-ranking member of The Order Of The Jesuits, whom he subsequently left to form his very own organization at the clear behest of the newly formed "House Of Rothschild."

It was the Jewish Weishaupt's belief that only a chosen few could qualify for enough "illumination" to guide and rule the world. The problem was, where could he find enough intellectual "light bearers" to start the ball rolling? He subsequently found them in various lodges and orders of the day, such as the various Masonic lodges, the Rosicrucian Order and other legitimate and sincere orders of antiquity. This is confirmed yet again by Edith Starr-Miller in her classic, "Occult Theocracy:" "As the organization of the Illuminati developed, so did its ambitions, which ended in a plot to subvert
Freemasonry to its aim of world domination by any and all means . After obtaining control of certain Masonic Lodges, Weishaupt and his associates recklessly vaunted their growing power."

Weishaupt took the name, Spartacus, because, like the Roman warrior, he was dedicated to freeing the [opressed masses] from the oppression of all monarchies and religious powers, his desire to shake off the yoke of limitation would include not only governments and organized religion, but also the institution of marriage, and even family....
Weishaupt wanted a system of truly global dimensions, even if it brought about violent worldwide revolution and rivers of blood. His "benevolent dictatorship" had six main points dealing with the abolition of:
1.Ordered or nationalistic governments in the form of monarchies.
2.Private property.
3.Inheritance rights.
4.Patriotism to nationalist causes.
5.Social order in families, sexual prohibition laws and all moral codes.
6.All religious disciplines based on faith in a living God, as opposed to faith in nature, man, and reason.
This is almost word-for-word from Karl Marx's THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO and that these six points are also perfectly consistent with the Protocols in general, [once again proving their legitimacy].

Weishaupt's vision for a future world was a full-on Communism, with all possessions, even children, held in common.

It is more interesting to learn that Karl Marx was not the real founder of Communist world revolution. Its true father was Adam Weishaupt, founder of the "Freemasonic Order" of the Illuminati- Marschalko
"
The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lwers degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it."
- Adam Weishaupt

At its beginning, the Illuminati was not a Masonic order, and Weishaupt himself did not enter a lodge until 1777, when he received induction into the Lodge Theodore de Bon Conseil in Munich. However, once inside Masonry, Weishaupt immediately saw its potential value to be a vehicle for the realization of his Illuminati dreams. To create an official union between the Illuminati and Freemasonry, Weishaupt set about organizing the Congress of Wilhelmsbas at the Castle of William IX of Hesse-Kassel, to occur on July 16, 1782. That special even, which was momentous in both size and aspirations, was attended by elite representatives of Masonic lodges from all over.
It was also there that a decision was reached to allow the previously excluded Jews to be granted admittance into Freemasonry.

However, there was another, tacit reason for the change in Masonic policy towards the Jews, money was needed....And the Jews where the principal bankers of Europe, a role they had assumed since the time of the fall of the Knights Templar. And don't forget King William IX was in debt at the time, and was in general a psychopatic individual.

When the time came for a vote on their admittance at Wilhelmsbad, the Jews were so anxious to win the day that they completely filled the hall with other Jewish supporters. It was not long afterwards that the Illuminati membership included an abundance of Jewish banking families, including the Rothschilds, the Oppenheimers, the Wertheimers, the Schusters, Speyers, and Sterns.
New lodges of predominantly Jews were formed in Frankfurt the Rothschild's financial capital in Europe, and soon all of Illumininzed Freemasonry would make the city its world headquarters.

The first order of buisness for the Illuminati-initiated Jews, who were the was to manifest their prophesied Zion, a world ruled by the chosen people of Yahweh. Plans were set in motion for the Jews to finally have their "land of milk and honey" that had been promised to them for so long [in their own Jew minds] and it would be the entire world.

The opportunity for manifesting their Zion arrived with the Russian Revolution, which was financed by the Jewish bankers. One of their own, the German Jew, Karl Marx, had catalyzed the event with the publication of his Commnunist Manifesto.

Karl Marx who's real name was Rabbi Mordechai Levi was a member of the League of the Just of which would lead to the creation of the Communist League.

-1841, Moses Hess, brought Marx into a society called the "League of the Just"

The motto of the League of the Just (Bund der Gerechten) was "All Men are Brothers" and its goals were "the establishment of the Kingdom of God on Earth, based on the ideals of love of one's neighbor, equality and justice". See how Christianity is the twin of Communism.
http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-n...-jewish-twins/

The Bolshevik leader of the Revolution, Lenin, who on both sides of his family was of Jewish lineage, contributed his plan for a centralized government that would be controlled by a Jewish oligarchy. After Lenin and his Illuminati cohorts raised their flags at the end of the Russian Revolution, their new communist government emerged with Jews occupying at least 75% of its highest positions...And end up with 60 million Gentiles murdered by the Jews, by the time Communism was over. Many of them murdered in an organized system of camps all run by Jewish Commissar's.
Slave Labor in Soviet Russia

The Jewish bankers also took another tact and and slowly built up an empire of financial istitutions to oversee a capitalistic infrastructure that would govern the world. As one Jewish banker and Illuminati patron, Amshel Rothschild, is known to have famously remarked, "Give me the control of a county's finances, and I care not who governs the country!"
Which leads to Communism in the end. The Jews hold all wealth and power and the Gentiles are reduced to total slavery to global Jewry's One World Order.

The nations will gather to pay homage to the people of God: all the fortunes of the nations will pass to the Jewish people, they will march captive behind the Jewish people in chains and willl prostrate themselves before them, their kings will bring up their sons, and their princesses will nurse their children. The Jews will command the nations, they will summon peoples whom they do not even know them will haten to them. The riches of the sea and the wealth of natons will come to the Jews of their own right.

"Any people of the Kingdom who will not serve Isreal will be destroyed"
-Isidore Loeb [Le Litterature des Pauvres dans la Bible].
What were the effects of the subversion of Free Masonry by the Jews, within the organization? Masonry is based upon Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?
- The Jewish Tribune [New York,Oct 28,1927]

"In the present nations, Freemasonry is only of benefit to the Jews"
-Theodore Herzl [Founder and Leader of World Zionism]

"We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. One of the many triumphs of our Freemansonry is that those Gentiles who become members of our Lodges, shoud never suspect that we are using them to build their own jails, upon whose terraces we shall erect the throne of our unversal King of the Jews; and should never know that we are commanding them to forge the chains of their own servility to our future King of the World"
-Opening speech made at the B'nai B'rith convention in Paris [published in the Catholic Gazette, Feb 1936]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
william68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #19
psquared
Senior Member
 
psquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eastbound and Down
Posts: 1,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riversider View Post
It would be entirely pointless for the Freemasons to initiate a satanist into their ranks. The reason for their existence is to subject ordinary people to the will of the satanists that run their organisation. Farmers bring cows to the abbatoir, not farmers.
You have a right to your opinion.
__________________
"....neither are you to suffer your zeal for the Institution to lead you into argument with those who, through ignorance, may ridicule it."
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:48 PM   #20
psquared
Senior Member
 
psquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eastbound and Down
Posts: 1,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Yes , satanists are already converted, good point, they need fresh inocent individuals not satanists.
You have a right to your opinion.
__________________
"....neither are you to suffer your zeal for the Institution to lead you into argument with those who, through ignorance, may ridicule it."
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:15 PM.