Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-03-2007, 09:36 PM   #1
freedomiswithinyou

Default Am I a Reptilian hybrid?

Hi my name is Steve,
I'm from the Uk and I am new to this forum. When I began to read David Icke's books I came across a big shock. I have begun to consider that I may be an offshoot of an Illuminati bloodline. Obviously I'm not a shapeshifter but I believe to be sometimes possesed from Reptilians from the lower fourth dimension. But I dont make consideration without evidence.

In David Icke's books he mentions a researcher of the Illuminati, Frans Kamp who was married to a Reptilian hybrid for almost 11 years. Frans Kamp said to David Icke: "My wife had a skin reflection or should I say hide problem? The skin is extremely important for photo models. The first thing photographers look at is the skin. Now this skin problem had the property that her skin got red spots and after a while changed into horny like slices". Now I have a similar 'skin problem'. I went to the doctors to get medication to treat it. They gave me medication for what they 'thought' it was. Took it, followed what the doctor said. Suprisingly (not) it didn't work.

This 'skin problem' runs through my dad's side of the family. I had a great uncle nicknamed 'Crocodile Skin'. Another problem that runs in the family is multi-personality disorder. I suffer from it and I have severe Claustraphobia and I can turn violent. There was an experience I had in summer 2005 in which I saw an entity but I couldnt see it's face as it was so dark. I always think like I'm two people. I dont have any idea which bloodline I'm an offshoot of but I guess it is the Rothschild banking family of England. When you put all of this together it should be considered that I am a Reptilian hybrid.

If anybody has any questions to ask or thinks they may be a Reptilian hybrid as well feel free.
freedomiswithinyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
mynameis

Default E-mail Icke

I dunno if he'll know, but you could try and contact him. He might turn you down , but who knows.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:59 AM   #3
thoth

We are all hybrids of somekind, some more than others.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 01:18 PM   #4
aznality

Coincidentally enough, myself and my brother have inherited a very rare skin condition from my father's side too. It's red spots on the back of the arms. But for some reason, the condition is the worst on my brother. And the doctors have no freakin clue what it is. All those years of treatment never work.

And considering my family's long history, my father has always been telling me my ancestors in the 1700's were very high ranked generals in China. That must mean I am probably an offshoot from the bloodlines too.

But then again, we are all hybrids in some form or the other. Race isn't pure any longer. We are living with a variety of mixes amongst ourselves.

Last edited by aznality; 23-03-2007 at 02:38 PM.
aznality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 05:57 AM   #5
earthseed

Here's the thing no matter what you've got as your container don't let it contain you. You are spirit/consciousness/energy which goes beyond it okay? Believe me I've got a lot of old reptiles in my family tree I try to go beyond it.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 06:44 AM   #6
cmdr_sabbathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
We are all hybrids of somekind, some more than others.
true that!
cmdr_sabbathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 07:04 AM   #7
ho1ogram
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthseed View Post
Here's the thing no matter what you've got as your container don't let it contain you. You are spirit/consciousness/energy which goes beyond it okay?
Sound advice IMO.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 12:03 AM   #8
freedomiswithinyou

Thanks for the feedback, opinions and advice everyone I will try to go beyond the physical Illusion.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #9
loveemotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomiswithinyou View Post
Thanks for the feedback, opinions and advice everyone I will try to go beyond the physical Illusion.
Can you tell us more abotu your skin? Advantages or disadvantages.. maybe something related to the sun light?

Tell the whole story... we're all friendlies here
Thanks bud
LAL (love and light)
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #10
djfreeksh0w

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post
Can you tell us more abotu your skin? Advantages or disadvantages.. maybe something related to the sun light?

Tell the whole story... we're all friendlies here
Thanks bud
LAL (love and light)
I wonder about myself.. cause of some stuff. Either way.. I will always be on the side of humanity. I reject all 'supreme' rights given over humans (read it a weep - lizard fuckers! :P). I am often angry with human actions, but I love humanity.. and believe in us all, whole, half, etc.. We hold the keys in the end. The human race must go on.
djfreeksh0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 09:23 PM   #11
pureheart

Sounds like psoriasis, especially if you have anger issues. You may benefit from a liver cleanse using milk thistle.

http://www.psych-net.com/Articles/anger-art.html
Old 20-11-2009, 04:16 AM   #12
phfaty

Are you by any chance B negative blood type? I am of that blood type and have a very rare skin condition too. I believe I am also a reptilian hybrid but I am still not sure yet as I haven't figured out how to shape shift like our cousins do. If you do figure out how to do this trick, please let me know. Thanks
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 12:41 AM   #13
fairyelfdog
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
Are you by any chance B negative blood type? I am of that blood type and have a very rare skin condition too. I believe I am also a reptilian hybrid but I am still not sure yet as I haven't figured out how to shape shift like our cousins do. If you do figure out how to do this trick, please let me know. Thanks
Are you mad? (Are you joking?) Don't encourage that side of youself, you'll loose everything thats worth living for.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 12:52 AM   #14
fairyelfdog
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Hi my name is Steve,
I'm from the Uk and I am new to this forum. When I began to read David Icke's books I came across a big shock. I have begun to consider that I may be an offshoot of an Illuminati bloodline. Obviously I'm not a shapeshifter but I believe to be sometimes possesed from Reptilians from the lower fourth dimension. But I dont make consideration without evidence.

In David Icke's books he mentions a researcher of the Illuminati, Frans Kamp who was married to a Reptilian hybrid for almost 11 years. Frans Kamp said to David Icke: "My wife had a skin reflection or should I say hide problem? The skin is extremely important for photo models. The first thing photographers look at is the skin. Now this skin problem had the property that her skin got red spots and after a while changed into horny like slices". Now I have a similar 'skin problem'. I went to the doctors to get medication to treat it. They gave me medication for what they 'thought' it was. Took it, followed what the doctor said. Suprisingly (not) it didn't work.

This 'skin problem' runs through my dad's side of the family. I had a great uncle nicknamed 'Crocodile Skin'. Another problem that runs in the family is multi-personality disorder. I suffer from it and I have severe Claustraphobia and I can turn violent. There was an experience I had in summer 2005 in which I saw an entity but I couldnt see it's face as it was so dark. I always think like I'm two people. I dont have any idea which bloodline I'm an offshoot of but I guess it is the Rothschild banking family of England. When you put all of this together it should be considered that I am a Reptilian hybrid.

If anybody has any questions to ask or thinks they may be a Reptilian hybrid as well feel free.
Thank you for sharing. It's interesting. I would suggest that you search for a good shaman that can rid you of possession. Then maybe there are visualisations you can do to close down the codes you don't want and open the ones you want to encourage I'm sure there are ways to handle this. I don't even come close to having strong reptilian genetics yet my body and the programs running in it can be quite a burden sometimes. Good luck.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 06:16 AM   #15
phfaty

Are you by any chance Rh negative blood type?

Quote:
Hi my name is Steve,

phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #16
kevin82

Do you know anything about the history of your family?? If you don't I suggest you do a geneology. Has anyone in your dads side of the family seen an entity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomiswithinyou: I dont have any idea which bloodline I'm an offshoot of but I guess it is the Rothschild banking family of England. When you put all of this together it should be considered that I am a Reptilian hybrid.
Are you sure you have Rothschild blood in you?

Has your skin ever looked like this?

Akashic Reader Chris Thomas Exposes which ET race is Really Running our Universe from far away, and Gives Detailed Info on how they Infiltrated the Illuminati. Also gives details about the True History of our Planet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zf7scVDQ1g

Last edited by kevin82; 25-11-2009 at 04:30 PM.
kevin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #17
jp1838

Hi, Ok here it goes... Iam looking for someone I was in a relationship with sometime ago who I believe may have been a reptilian race hybrid. Iam a man, and she was (is) someone Im still very much in love with. I was raised in Texas and moved to Britain. I have a strange huntch somehow she`ll find me maybe if I post to place`s like this. I`ll leave this open I have a feeling she`ll know to contact me. If you are her reading this. I send my passionate love.
jp1838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 AM   #18
actaeons_revenge

I remember during grade school one of my classmates told me that my eyes changed color sometimes. My sister (who had psoriasis) also researched my family name and said it had ties to the royal court of our country of ethnic origin, but wouldn't elaborate any further. Things that make you go hmmm....

Last edited by actaeons_revenge; 02-09-2010 at 04:58 AM.
actaeons_revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #19
mayan1111
Inactive

Same thing here. I had the ''turtle skin'' until summer of 2005 when I encountered a dark entity and I was suffering from depression.

My father had that stuff when he was little, my brother has it too. I never had that skin again since ages. It appears on the elbows and it`s like skin turning into little solid dots. I am a lightworker so I don`t think that this stuff (dna) is really important. It`s you who chooses the side.

Can you show us a picture of yourself or of your father ? or just send it to me in private. I`m doing a little research on this. Btw. my father looks exactly like David Icke for some reason.

Last edited by mayan1111; 06-09-2010 at 07:11 PM.
mayan1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #20
infraredna

it would be interesting to know blood types that have the highest chance of being alien bloodline , rh factor is interesting yes, but this relationship of b blood types have with high Iq,and the proxiamity of b blood types being from asia minor /persia -pakistan ,afghanistan,iran. ,sumeria,, most jews are b's as well. I read some where that the every war ever fought was humans with a,o blood trying to kill the b blood type-wether the participants knew it or not
infraredna is offline   Reply With Quote