Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
_neo2_
Inactive

Default Harry Potter and the Order of the Illuminati

After getting a few requests for Potter there was no surprises to see it littered with illum/masonic/sun pyramid and male/feminine regeneration symbolism.
Heres a few quick stills to begin with,video to follow

Theres pyramid (male) feminine (door) obelisk (sun phallus) eye symbolism in this scene

Sun pyramid

Subliminal sun pyramid

subliminal sun pyramid

Subliminal sun pyramid

Pyramid male..Vessel female

Winged disc..sun symbolism

Subliminal sun pyramid symbolism

sun pyramid

Obelisks..sun worship
_neo2_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
_neo2_
Inactive

The male female triangles symbolising regeneration on the floor

Here we have Sun (orange) pyramid (hat) and the sausages (male) right next
to the female (vessel)

Clever fade as the candle lights up the sun symbol,then the camera tracks to pyramid in the station,the video will show this better.

Subliminal pyramid..every scene one or the other.

pyramid

Sun pyramid subliminal

sun

pyramid

sun phallus

sun pyramid subliminal
Old 27-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #3
_neo2_
Inactive

more sublimimal sun pyramid

this is another clever one..the time is the sun symbol with addidas logo
the pyramid.

Owl connected to isis and bohemion grove among others,with pyramid

more subliminal sun pyramid

Masonic/occult check symbolism

sun pyramid
Old 27-02-2008, 04:03 PM   #4
_neo2_
Inactive

This video has all the symbolism shown so far and more.
Old 28-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #5
_neo2_
Inactive

Old 28-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
beldazar

I have heard that there are a lot of illuminati symbolism in Harry potter but I still love the books, they are brilliant, and after all the ending is good triumphing over evil. Also it turns out that Harry has a piece of voldermorts soul in him which seems to match all of us as we have the r-complex (reptilian brain) in us. I did think that the order of the phoenix film was very dark, it missed out so much from the book which contains lots of humour. I have come to the conclusion that just about every book I have read relates to this anyway, The chronicles of Thomas Covenant, a leper who slips off to another world full of sorcery and magic, same with the Belgariad and mallorean series by David Eddings, sorcery and magic, Anne Rice, Lasher series about an entiy tied to a witch family right down through the centuries who intermarry each other to keep the bloodlines pure. marrying their own and not forgetting my fav cartoons, Horrid Henry (turns into a dinosaur or snake when mad) I could go on.......If anybody came to my house they would find symbols everywhere, candles being phallic, stars all over the walls and ceilings, a sun painted on my bathroom wall, a sun on a wall hanging, the pointy bit on top of the roof....Im not going to take these things down, I feel that that would be a bit extreme, I didnt know about all this when they went up.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #8
michaelacookii

I agree that a lot of this subconcious symbolism, a lot of your ideas aren't really there. If you've read the book you'd understand that they really can't alter too much of the plot. The chess board symbolizes... a chess board as that's the start of the climax of the entire book. The hat and wand aren't phallic or pyramidal in the film. They were phallic when first invented, the symbolism is only subconcious.
michaelacookii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #9
thetonic

Thumbs up

Awesome!!! I Have Been Waiting For This One! Symbolism Out The Yin Yang!!!

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:18 AM   #10
smoking oceanus

They've got the Trinity symbolism as well (Two male, one female) just like in the The Matrix

smoking oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:41 AM   #11
smoking oceanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by _neo2_ View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q09hkr7N5-w

This video has all the symbolism shown so far and more.

One of the most interesting symbolic parts of that video in my opinion was at 4:14, when Harry 'releases' the serpent (kundalini) as he begins to awaken to his powers.
smoking oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:54 AM   #12
drael

I dont agree with much of the interpretation here, but i do find the harry potter universe to be quite revealing in its own way. There is the notion of black magick, and it is simply potrayed by the three curses. Magick, while simplified, is portrayed with some info. Muggles, which are like the sleeping populace - this is where the imagery gets more involved.

The only thing wrong with this image, morally IMO, would prolly be the encouragement of the "elite" secret keeping that is their school of wizardry. No one tries to tell the public what they are missing. Mind u, that would be a childs instinct prolly, knowing that the adult world doesnt realising its playing make-beleive anymore.
... You turn it on and break the spell -
I know it's true, I know it's true -
I dream..."
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #13
michaelacookii

I think it's interesting how the number three appears a lot throughout Harry Potter. This goes back to the medieval motif of 3, going back further to the idea of the trinity. It's interesting though that the protagonists have to work against the gov't and others, breaking several rules in order to achieve the objectives. Which is very un-NWO imo. The bloodlines playing a large role is also interesting, as the protagonists fight the notion of bloodlines.
Look at some of the characters (I'll post more after meditating on it)
Draco Malfoy- Blonde hair and blue eyes, pure blood and at first dislikes muggles. Draco, as in the Draco constellation... hmm kinda sounds like a reptilian to me.
michaelacookii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:38 PM   #14
_neo2_
Inactive

Here's the snake leaving his cage,all pyramid and son's birthday symbolism coincidental.

Snake and Harry..

Harry winks..

Old 12-03-2008, 04:30 AM   #15
yellow jacket

I take it that you haven't read the books....

If you had you would realize that the Harry Potter books are the opposite of what the Illuminati stand for

Also it seems that you are drawing at straws trying a little too hard to find symbolism that isn't there. That is clear in some of the stills you've tried to connect. The stairway, alley, the sorting hat all seem to represent a sun pyramid to you. They are in the shape of triangles or a perspective fading into the horizon. So where do these connections stop. I'll go look at a movie and find rectangle references..or maybe circles. The case you are trying to make for these are based on a similar forms and not the meaning behind them.

If you look at Dumbledores chair...which you think is a sun pyramid. In pop culture wizards have been depicted with a long pointed hat. Common sense for a concept artist would be to make a hair that repeated the shape and fit the form of this tall wizard with a pointed hat. Irregardless of this supposed symbolism...a wizard with a pointed hat is sitting down in a chair....what is more interesting? A chair with a flat back where the hat towers over or a chair with a pointed hat that compliments the form of the character?

Last edited by yellow jacket; 12-03-2008 at 04:42 AM.
yellow jacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #16
_neo2_
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
I take it that you haven't read the books....

If you had you would realize that the Harry Potter books are the opposite of what the Illuminati stand for

Also it seems that you are drawing at straws trying a little too hard to find symbolism that isn't there. That is clear in some of the stills you've tried to connect. The stairway, alley, the sorting hat all seem to represent a sun pyramid to you. They are in the shape of triangles or a perspective fading into the horizon. So where do these connections stop. I'll go look at a movie and find rectangle references..or maybe circles. The case you are trying to make for these are based on a similar forms and not the meaning behind them.

If you look at Dumbledores chair...which you think is a sun pyramid. In pop culture wizards have been depicted with a long pointed hat. Common sense for a concept artist would be to make a hair that repeated the shape and fit the form of this tall wizard with a pointed hat. Irregardless of this supposed symbolism...a wizard with a pointed hat is sitting down in a chair....what is more interesting? A chair with a flat back where the hat towers over or a chair with a pointed hat that compliments the form of the character?
I'm not going to argue,if you see no connection with the stills below then your not gonna believe a word i say.
The obelisks on the pyramid are also sun symbols as well as phallic,i'm not sure theyre connection with wizadry,but i'm sure there is a heavy illum one.

Masonic keystone as seen above.

Masonic check,as above..

Pyramid..obelisks

See the connected triangles,just like on ther centre of the masonic board?
Male female symbology..big masonic/illum one.

Is that an eye top left? Above the feminine arch(as above)

Pyramid and vesell..male female.

Is it such a huge stretch of the imagination to see sun/pyramid here?
its supoposed to be a secret you know?cant be too obvious.

Did you know the winged disc was and is used to represent the Sun?

I don't think it takes huge leaps of imagination to see the symbolism here,in a movie that coincidently repeats the same masonic formula from start to finish,you can include pentacle,hour glass and key symbolism of the above masonic board also in this film.

So every scene pays homage to the symbolism above ,including other known occult illum symbols like the owl and snake and plenty of sun e.t.c in every scene.Its not as if i've taken one symbol as proof now is it,its a common theme,every symbol above in every scene shoould be enough evidence for anyone.

If you want to put this down to coincidence and compare it to looking for "rectangles and circles" thats up to you we will just have to agree to disagree,just trying to help.
Old 13-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #17
yellow jacket

so I guess what you're saying is that anymovie with a chess reference, shot in a Oxford, has a snake in it, or is shot in or around any building with an architectural detail of a arch keystone must mean the illuminati are trying to subliminally implant you with these images. Give me a break...The most convincing picture is the pyramid of gold coins...but then again how would you stack a bunch of gold coins without them falling over in order to show the monumental amount of money Harry now has
yellow jacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #18
_neo2_
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
so I guess what you're saying is that anymovie with a chess reference, shot in a Oxford, has a snake in it, or is shot in or around any building with an architectural detail of a arch keystone must mean the illuminati are trying to subliminally implant you with these images. Give me a break...The most convincing picture is the pyramid of gold coins...but then again how would you stack a bunch of gold coins without them falling over in order to show the monumental amount of money Harry now has

Your guessing wrong yellowjacket and also mis-representing me.

Read the thread and watch the video again,its not about one still showing a snake or chessboard,its the symbolism in every scene.

Obviously your a big fan of Potter and your feelings are getting hurt.

We will have to just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #19
motan

Creepy and almost ridiculous how Harry Potter is just full of illuminati symbolism. Some other clear signs of illuminati:

Lightningbolt in the letter P

http://ttypisktellen.blogg.se/images..._117983390.jpg

Lightningbolt in the forehead

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...150_3174_n.jpg

Lion + the colours yellow and red

"The deathly hallows" symbol....

http://filmitch.files.wordpress.com/...-i-680791l.jpg
motan is offline   Reply With Quote