Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
moundbuilder

Default Mass Graves of Giant Human Skeleton Found In Ohio

Mass graves of giant human skeletons have bee reported throughout Indiana and Ohio. These are historical reports of mass graves of giants found in hills and glacial of the Midwest
http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot....ground-in.html
moundbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #2
openwide333
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moundbuilder View Post
Mass graves of giant human skeletons have bee reported throughout Indiana and Ohio. These are historical reports of mass graves of giants found in hills and glacial of the Midwest
http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot....ground-in.html
I've not read the book but based on that info i'm not convinced, there just reports.
openwide333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
snakesnladders

if you do some research you'll be convinced. many early british and spanish explorers (and colonists) wrote accounts of meeting with giant humans in north america. they also showed giant human bones to the explorers.

There's a museum that houses a giant's skull unearthed from a cave in nevada? i think which supports the local tribes legends about a fight they had against the giant tribe. You can go see the skull, it's in the museum.

Might want to read 'the suppressed history of america' from amazon.com for some more info on giants and this skull/early explorer accounts etc...

when you read all the info, there really is no doubt about it.

there were 'giants in those days'... as the bible says.... many different cultures speak of a flood sent by the gods to destroy this race of giants. including the australian aborigines who say that giants first inhabited australia....
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
openwide333
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
if you do some research you'll be convinced. many early british and spanish explorers (and colonists) wrote accounts of meeting with giant humans in north america. they also showed giant human bones to the explorers.

There's a museum that houses a giant's skull unearthed from a cave in nevada? i think which supports the local tribes legends about a fight they had against the giant tribe. You can go see the skull, it's in the museum.

Might want to read 'the suppressed history of america' from amazon.com for some more info on giants and this skull/early explorer accounts etc...

there were 'giants in those days'... as the bible says.... many different cultures speak of a flood sent by the gods to destroy this race of giants. including the australian aborigines who say that giants first inhabited australia....
Again apart from the skull this just more reports, I'm not saying it doesn't warrent investigation but I' not willing to believe it until more is uncovered.

Do you have an image or url of this skull, how giant is it?
Old 21-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
moundbuilder

I have over 300 historical accounts of giant human skeletons being unearthed in North America, in my book "The Nephilim Chronicles: Fallen Angels in the Ohio Valley" The majority of these were within the mounds in the Ohio Valley.
Old 21-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
moundbuilder

Many of the reports were by trained physicians and scientists. Also, many of the skulls exhibited a protruding brow ridge and sloped forehead that was diagnostic of "Archaic" types of prehistoric men. This skull type has also been documented in Northern Europe and the Levant.
Old 21-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #7
dtango

The giants of the myths had sex with both gods and humans and therefore they were the same size as they were.
As for the American giants they have been debunked long time ago:

Last edited by dtango; 21-04-2012 at 05:00 PM.
dtango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
spongbob

Default i lived on / in one of those mounds!

when i was young 198 -1973 my family move to a house atop such a mound
the town was Wauseon Ohio the address st route 108 north the mound was partially cut into by the 108 road. I guess i thought it was strange this mound", that our house set on . There was a shallower side to the mound itself extending maybe 70 feet but three sides were pretty steep and maybe some of the top[ had been spread to the shallow side when whoever built the house had excavated the basement into the heart of the mound .
If you know northwest Ohio you will note how level the terrain is .
I knew nothing of the giant Indians". Heres the clincher how do i know it was the adena or that other tribe ? is simply that i had found a small of black basalt resembling' artifact" with the Indian cuneiform characters engraved on one side of it . The item (cuneiform artifact ) has long since disappeared and only recently have i put 2 and 2 together to the conclusion that i indeed live on or in the mound its self .
I will mention whether connected to or otherwise one winter about 1970 or 71 we all were shocked to hear some very strange moaning sounds
like you would expect from a haunted house
much frightening were they but when spring time came we never heard them again so whatever was making the very scary moaning had stoped
like you would expect from a haunted house.!

Last edited by spongbob; 21-04-2012 at 06:43 PM.
spongbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #9
openwide333
Inactive

Quote:
I have over 300 historical accounts of giant human skeletons being unearthed in North America, in my book "The Nephilim Chronicles: Fallen Angels in the Ohio Valley" The majority of these were within the mounds in the Ohio Valley.
Is there any evidence backing up any of these 300 historical accounts?
Old 02-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #10
moundbuilder

Wow, I was just in Waseon Ohio to do a presentation on the mounds this last Saturday 4/28. I wish I would have seen your note before I had gone. As far as paranormal activity: it seems to be associated with the mounds. Mounds were conduits that connected the living with dead. You were living on a portal to the other side. Fascinating, thanks for sharing this info. Any pic of your old house?
Old 02-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post

+1

Last edited by pound; 02-05-2012 at 07:28 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #12
biblegirl

Great thread. To those who are really into this subject I would love to hear your ideas on where the giants are now. Hollow earth? Another dimension? I have heard some amazing coast to coast shows on giants, one was an interview with an american military pilot who had to fly "cargo" to somewhere in Arizona I think. He said the cargo was the body of a deceased (recently) giant man with red hair. Also had 6 fingers. The body was mostly covered up but the pilot could see it was massive and proportionate as opposed to just "tall". This was in Iraq where apparenly there are still giants??
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #13
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtango View Post
The giants of the myths had sex with both gods and humans and therefore they were the same size as they were.
As for the American giants they have been debunked long time ago: Patagon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If the 'official' story came out 7 years later with a completely altered account of their size it can hardly be described as definitively debunked. I am not convinced either way myself but it's still a possibility.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:31 AM   #14
spongbob

Default reply

Quote:
Wow, I was just in Waseon Ohio to do a presentation on the mounds this last Saturday 4/28. I wish I would have seen your note before I had gone. As far as paranormal activity: it seems to be associated with the mounds. Mounds were conduits that connected the living with dead. You were living on a portal to the other side. Fascinating, thanks for sharing this info. Any pic of your old house?
hey tried to pm you i do have a picture some where i may be able to find it
could you get one of the admins to pm you addy@email ? mite be a few more details to cover email wize !
Old 04-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #15
biblegirl

Spongebob I think the new rule is that you have to have at least 10 posts before you can use the private message function. It used to be 5 posts but I think they just changed it to 10
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #16
moundbuilder

Really want to see the photo. I drive up 181 in route to Wasuean. I had investigated several sites in that county without finding anything
Old 08-05-2012, 01:10 AM   #17
spongbob

i goggled the addy and guess what i knew that they had built a tennis court there even though i dont think anyone used it now theirs a building behind what may be the tennis court any ways the smaller south end of the building sets is where i had found the artifact also i believe considerable dozing has been done . The sit sits across from perfection finishing(45 degrees NE) about 2 miles from wauseon (center)st route 108 see pic the house was exactly under the tennis court.
so if your still looking i just explained it seems a waist to have known a mound was there and now look !i cannot tell if the ground has been releveled and possible hauled off in a dump truck so there you go let me know what you discover? ok thanks
http://i48.tinypic.com/2n8x5yv.jpg

Last edited by spongbob; 08-05-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Old 20-11-2012, 07:31 AM   #18
spongbob

http://i49.tinypic.com/18jjwo.jpg

hi here is the mound i beleave we lived on see the picture and the grey house is sitting on top of the mound !!!

Last edited by spongbob; 20-11-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: pic loading
Old 23-11-2012, 04:03 AM   #19
spongbob

Default mound house

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongbob View Post

i goggled the addy and guess what i knew that they had built a tennis court there even though i dont think anyone used it now theirs a building behind what may be the tennis court any ways the smaller north end? of the building sets is where i had found the artifact also i believe considerable dozing has been done . The sit sits across from perfection finishing(45 degrees NE) about 2 miles from wauseon (center)st route 108 see pic the house was exactly under the tennis court.what you see now im thinking seems wrong where is the tennis court it may have been removed if s is the area nort of the parking lot the top of the mound now?
so if your still looking i just explained it seems a waist to have known a mound was there and now look !i cannot tell if the ground has been releveled and possible hauled off in a dump truck so there you go let me know what you discover? ok thanks
http://i48.tinypic.com/2n8x5yv.jpg
PS: there was a celler and a cisturn on the top the big tree if walnet was on the north bank 20 feet past the house

Last edited by spongbob; 23-11-2012 at 04:05 AM.