Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 23-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
space man

Thumbs up Tamarind = remove fluoride and all 'round detox:

Tamarind is used by some Indians as a good body cleanser/detox. It really cleanses your organs especially, cleans you from all sorts of toxins, especially fluoride.

You will feel it working through your organs, especially the kidneys, where fluoride builds up.

This is the real deal, this ain't no mickey mouse stuff!

Here's what I do and how I prepare it, it's really simple:

Buy Indian Tamarind (Indian tamarind is more potent) in brick form:

Break it up:

Place in distilled water (use about 1 litre), let it soak a bit:

Squash it, mash it up, get the juices out:

Let it sit for some hours and mash it up again to try to get more of the juices out.

Sift so you're only left with the juice:

Now drink the lot! Be careful, at first, if you drink too much it will probably be painful as its working through your organs. I recommend two cups the first time you have this, that will be ok. But for the real deal affect, drink the lot.

Make sure your not going out and stay close to the toilet, for at least 6 hours. After about 3 hours, start sipping water here and there.

Enjoy your healthier body!
Old 24-03-2012, 05:42 AM   #2
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Interesting. Thanks for posting.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
shiyoken

Nice :O!!! The stuff looks quite creepy lol, but awesome texture and design, what is it made of?

Where would be the best place on the internet to get this stuff. What do you do with all that juice which is in the pan? I'll have a little read up on it, and see how it plays, but I think i'll give it a shot because I feel that I've been over-fluoridated, and its been quite hard sometimes to visualize (third-eye) etc... So I've been having a thought in mind for a while to get it sorted.

Thanks!

Last edited by shiyoken; 24-03-2012 at 02:21 PM.
shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
edelweiss pirate

It's a fruit.

It's big in egypt.

You can chill it in the fridge and drink it cold.

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #5
psketti
Banned

Worthy of looking into. Cheers.
psketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #6
space man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
Nice :O!!! The stuff looks quite creepy lol, but awesome texture and design, what is it made of?

Where would be the best place on the internet to get this stuff. What do you do with all that juice which is in the pan?

Thanks!
You can get it at any Indian store/supermarket/whatever, it's really cheap. There hasn't been an Indian store that I've been to that didn't have it. They also sell Thai tamarind, but IMO it's not as good/potent as Indian.

If you boil it then I think you kill off some of the nutrients/properties so just a heads up.

You can get it in other forms like paste, still in its pod, chutney (good with Thai food) and other forms, but I've tried them all and they're not very potent at all. I recommend the brick type only. Get the type that's shown in the pic.

Fluoride also builds up in the pineal gland and in the bones, I think it's good that you guys are giving this attention.

What I do with the leftovers is I chuck it out, but you can re-use it a second time, there would be enough nutrients left in it. It's just easier to chuck out. Use a sifter that is reasonably large, like the one in the pic. It's a tight squeeze.

Last edited by space man; 24-03-2012 at 09:11 PM.
space man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
space man

It is sour:

Just so you know, that ^ ain't me.

Last edited by space man; 24-03-2012 at 09:11 PM.
space man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #8
space man

Default Tamarind slabs:

Here's the type of tamarind I buy, I guess they're called tamarind slabs:

Old 25-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
thirty3

what does it taste like.....good, bad or ugly....
thirty3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 08:57 AM   #10
space man

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirty3 View Post
what does it taste like.....good, bad or ugly....
Tastes like 70% lime, 30% pumpkin. Tastes crap.

It doesn't matter to me, if I know something works my taste buds simply become objective observers. Mind you, used in cooking the right way, it's dynamite!

If the medicine man gives you a cure, are you going to knock it back? No, you're going to drink the slime.
Old 26-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #11
lavista4u

Don't be stupid....I'm from India..Its a practical joke on white men as usual, as someone gives you goat testicles and tell you to taste it in Africa and white man does it when they say its a delicacy.

No one is a fool. tamarind taste bitter and its awful to consume it the way its shown, you will have loose motion all day long plus your stomach will be crap all week.

We use tamarind a pinch in very small quantify to make it sour in some food.

Let me say this...No exotic food can ever save your ass from the Illuminati adulteration of your food.

India has the lowest life expectancy, highest mortality rate, highest malnutrition rate, highest infant mortality rate, one of the most corrupt countries on earth plus it smells and unclean all over...Trust me you don't want to be here...if you don't want your soul to die before the Illuminati does.

Tamarind is not good for you, nor turmeric, neem, spice, pepper etc etc the whole nine yeard exotic shit that will never ever save you...sure it will make you feel good for a while...but after that..you will on on the same track as before but just much faster to misery and death..

DO NOT TAKE TAMARIND OR ANY OTHER EXOTIC STUFF ITS USELESS..if you don't believe me..just try it...

Last edited by measle_weasel; 20-11-2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: to much red
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #12
octopus

Thumbs up Tamarind used in Ayurvedic medicine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Don't be stupid....I'm from India.[/B].Its a practical joke on white men as usual, as someone gives you goat testicles and tell you to taste it in Africa and white man does it when they say its a delicacy.

No one is a fool. tamarind taste bitter and its awful to consume it the way its shown, you will have loose motion all day long plus your stomach will be crap all week.

Let me say this...No exotic food can ever save your ass from the Illuminati adulteration of your food.

India has the lowest life expectancy, highest mortality rate, highest malnutrition rate, highest infant mortality rate, one of the most corrupt countries on earth plus it smells and unclean all over...Trust me you don't want to be here...if you don't want your soul to die before the Illuminati does.

Tamarind is not good for you, nor turmeric, neem, spice, pepper etc etc the whole nine yeard exotic shit that will never ever save you...sure it will make you feel good for a while...but after that..you will on on the same track as before but just much faster to misery and death..

DO NOT TAKE TAMARIND OR ANY OTHER EXOTIC STUFF ITS USELESS..if you don't believe me..just try it...[/COLOR][/B]
Are you Indians trying to keep it all for yourselves?

There are good reasons for India's population's health problems, my take on this is that Indian spices must have some amazing properties, as people there are surviving depite all the problems they are facing.

There are other sources that confirm the usefulness of tamarind in fluoride detoxification:

Quote:
So Now Let's Speed Up the Fluoride Detox
Tamarind, originally indigenous to Africa but migrated into India and southeast Asia, has been used medicinally in Ayurvedic Medicine. The pulp, bark, and leaves from the tree can be converted to teas and strong tinctures, which have also shown the ability to eliminate fluorides through the urine.
http://www.naturalnews.com/026605_fl...des_detox.html
The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #13
smoke n mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by space man View Post
Tastes like 70% lime, 30% pumpkin. Tastes crap.
I love Tamarind as an ingredient in food especially a dansak. But F* me I don't know how you can get it down your neck and keep it down in that quantity and form. I'm struggling just thinking about it.

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #14
space man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Don't be stupid....I'm from India..Its a practical joke on white men as usual, as someone gives you goat testicles and tell you to taste it in Africa and white man does it when they say its a delicacy.

DO NOT TAKE TAMARIND OR ANY OTHER EXOTIC STUFF ITS USELESS..if you don't believe me..just try it...
To everyone reading this, try it for yourself. I have had it in large quantities for years and I'm still alive. The above is the stupidest thing I've read, I'm speaking from personal truth about tamarind, and "lavista4u" is talking about misery and death. I'll leave it to you guys.

I will mention this again though, it can be uncomfortable if you take too much at first simply because you may have a lot of crap in you, built up from previous years of fluoridation and whatever else. If you are worried, try one or half a cup at first.
Old 26-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #15
space man

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
I love Tamarind as an ingredient in food especially a dansak. But F* me I don't know how you can get it down your neck and keep it down in that quantity and form. I'm struggling just thinking about it.

Like I said, if the medicine man offers you a cure... oh never mind

I'm not the type that eats macdonalds and kfc, I have a good developed taste in that sense, also a strong stomach.

Yeah, it'll probably be hard to keep down for most.
Old 26-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
the lost

Ill have to look into this again but im sure its the same thing that i looked into last year.

It sounded really good at first but looking in to it more i found out that it actually contains fluoride, and the test which found fluoride in the urine was only the fluoride from that actual tamarind.

Ill try and find it again.
the lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #17
the lost

Tamarind does contain large amounts of fluoride!

Quote:
Tamarind is known to have high levels of fluoride and it is as of yet bewildering how it can be beneficial. Tamarind pulp has shown to contain 3.8 ppm fluoride. It is therefore likely that the increased fluoride in urine shown in the studies below is partly due to the high fluoride concentration in Tamarind itself. - Vishal
http://poisonfluoride.com/pfpc/html/tamarind.html

Still trying to find out what type of Fluoride it is. If its calcium fluoride then it wont be as bad for you i suppose but then it should just pass straight through your body.
the lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
psketti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the lost View Post
Tamarind does contain large amounts of fluoride!

http://poisonfluoride.com/pfpc/html/tamarind.html

Still trying to find out what type of Fluoride it is. If its calcium fluoride then it wont be as bad for you i suppose but then it should just pass straight through your body.
psketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #19
space man

Yes I'm familiar with info that says tamarind contains fluoride. I have also read info that suggests it is not known whether it does or it doesn't. I have also read other: http://poisonfluoride.com/pfpc/html/tamarind.html

I believe that tamarind actually purges fluoride from the body. It collects fluoride as it moves through the body, as well as other toxins.

I know from personal truth that it cleans your body. When I've been unhealthy, like with alcohol, smoking or drinking too much caffeine, I've always felt better after drinking heaps of tamarind... overnight.

I remember one time I was smoking and drinking caffeine too much, my lungs felt like it was full of something. Tamarind cleared my lungs in about 6 hours, I felt more space inside, I could take deeper breaths it was amazing, and my liver was clean.

I'm still alive, so it won't hurt to try it once or a few times. Fluoride builds in the kidneys, if there's too much build up, you will feel it. Been there, done that, my kidneys are healthy.

If you want to know what too much fluoride feels like in your kidneys/body, drink heaps of black tea! If you want to then know what it feels like to purge that, drink heaps of tamarind! You will feel the difference, that is if you know how to feel. Your body will give you the answers.
Old 26-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #20
space man

Quote:
Many of us, perhaps, are not aware of the health protective role played by these foodstuffs in summer. Scientific investigations have shown that tamarind and raw mango contain some proteins and glycolipids that bind with fluoride and thus protect us from fluoride poisoning. Traditionally, the source of our drinking water is mainly from wells and ponds. It is now well known that well water is rich in fluoride content, particularly in Southern parts of India, it is very high. However in north India, when the water level of the wells goes down in summer, fluoride content in the water goes high. Consumption of tamarind or raw mango has been shown to protect us from fluoride poisoning. This fact was discovered after an incident of heavy fluoride poisoning in a place in south Andhra Pradesh, sometime in late 1980s. The people of this region, sometime in early 1980s, found the cultivation of tomato more lucrative and began to use tomato as a substitute for tamarind and in due course tamarind was altogether eliminated from their food. The result was disastrous. An unidentified serious disease - some neurotic problems afflicted almost the entire population of the region and many became paralysed. It became so serious that the doctors and medical authorities were very much perplexed. After detailed investigations, it was finally discovered that this abnormal disease was due to heavy fluoride poisoning. The people of the region were taking drinking water from wells from time immemorial. Then how comes suddenly this problem arose? Indeed high fluoride content in well water is found in almost all other regions of South India, but the people of these regions were not facing any such fluoride poisoning. The search finally led to the discovery that the elimination of tamarind from the food caused fluoride poisoning. Research carried out on tamarind further established that certain proteins and glycolipids found in tamarind bind with fluoride and thus protect us from fluoride poisoning. Tamarind also contains certain compounds that lend protection from solar radiation and protect us from the damages caused by the free radicals and super oxides.