Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science / Advanced Technology / Top Secret
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
elshaper

Default How can I protect my privacy?

If you've got a laptop or LCD for your PC, someone can park outside of your house and see what you are viewing on the screen and also steal information. It is already happening and once people get clued up on it, it will only increase.

I don't use wireless. What is the best way to avoid this apart from quitting the internet all together? Please suggest affordable options.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
solitaire

there is no cast-iron, absolute way to avoid other computer-skilled people (agents or agencies, private individuals, corporations or governments) from spying on your internet activity. Hitting the "offline" switch for good is the only sure way.

If you are skilled yourself with computers, you may encrypt your connection and hope that it won't be cracked by someone, some company or some agency skilled enough and curious to see what you're doing online.

for example, here is the encrypted Google Search link - https://encrypted.google.com/

if you click the box left of the url, it tells you that no-one can follow a search from this page...

now do u trust it? No? Is it fake and Google follows your search? Possibly...

See what I mean? U can't know anything for sure unless you do it yourself, and there's always a better hacker/cracker out there somewhere, so even then...

Just be careful what you type online, there's probably no need to be paranoid really, it's a big and messed up world out there and someone is bound to be doing conspicuous shit.

but as a private individual with rights, always remember the response to the old chestnut of "why do you need secrecy if you've nothing to hide..?" - say I do have things to hide, everybody does that's human, so fuck off lol
solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
i_am
Technical Advisor

Never, ever, type bank/credit card numbers or passwords online.

Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process ~Jim Rohn
What if! The most useless combination of words in the English language. If we always thought of the what ifs before doing anything, we would do nothing.....me
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
solitaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
even into Paypal?

Last edited by solitaire; 18-03-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 18-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #5
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
for example, here is the encrypted Google Search link - https://encrypted.google.com/
Oh hell, lol, no point in encrypting via google

I can ditch Paypal but online banking is ever so handy.
garrrh, going back to dinasour age!

Quote:
always remember the response to the old chestnut of "why do you need secrecy if you've nothing to hide..?" - say I do have things to hide, everybody does that's human, so fuck off lol
Well I'm not a terrorist (I might fall into terrorist category if that definition extends to those who are online posting at DI forum after bed time ) or planning to rob a bank or anything. I'm just an individual who likes privacy. I mean, don't ya!?

But there must be a way.

Last edited by elshaper; 18-03-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 18-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
i_am
Technical Advisor

Quote:
even into Paypal?
Never!

You give someone your PayPal details, you give them access to your account details.

Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process ~Jim Rohn
What if! The most useless combination of words in the English language. If we always thought of the what ifs before doing anything, we would do nothing.....me
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #7
elshaper

In a way whether you have Paypal account or not, your UK bank account isn't really private anymore.
If you do a credit check on someone, it tells you how much your account is in credit/debt. They are now including if a private tenant pays rent on time or not etc. That's coming this year. It's to protect landlord and the tenant. Bull$hit!
Old 18-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
solitaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Oh hell, lol, no point in encrypting via google

I can ditch Paypal but online banking is ever so handy.
garrrh, going back to dinasour age!

Well I'm not a terrorist (I might fall into terrorist category if that definition extends to those who are online posting at DI forum after bed time ) or planning to rob a bank or anything. I'm just an individual who likes privacy. I mean, don't ya!?
course i do, but fuck the 'terrorist' shit, that's fear talking and fear will cause u to make mistakes, most people don't do evil shit online but yet want privacy, that's normal and there's nothing is wrong with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper
But there must be a way.
The Two-Computer Method is one of the stronger internet security methods, but u will have to learn to network the computers correctly (one online, the other receiving info from it but 'offline' and so untraceable; u can search from the second one in relative obscurity) - some of the best links about how 2 do this have been buried on the deep web and can no longer be found on the surface web, but if you are interested u can research it

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am
You give someone your PayPal details, you give them access to your account details.
i know, but holy God no way i'd ever give that out. still, paypal i have found is safe enough...

Last edited by solitaire; 18-03-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 18-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #9
elshaper

Thanks solitaire. I've not heard of that term before two-way...
I am prepared to learn it. It's a pain if I had to pay a visit to an internet cafe everytime I want to post somthing on DI forum.
BUT that's online security side of things we are talking about.

I am also worried about offline attack e.g. car parked outside the house etc
I heard something about the LCD screen AND info nicked/leaked from the cable. May be I should cover them up with lead casing LOL
There is a video about it on YT.

Last edited by elshaper; 18-03-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 18-03-2012, 09:40 PM   #10
solitaire

Quote:
I am prepared to learn it. It's a pain if I had to pay a visit to an internet cafe every time I want to post something on DI forum.
good luck.
Old 20-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #11
magritte

Quote:
I am prepared to learn it. It's a pain if I had to pay a visit to an internet cafe everytime I want to post somthing on DI forum.
BUT that's online security side of things we are talking about.

I am also worried about offline attack e.g. car parked outside the house etc
I heard something about the LCD screen AND info nicked/leaked from the cable. May be I should cover them up with lead casing LOL
There is a video about it on YT.
Can you find that video. I dont get how they could get the information from the screen unless they hacked your computer.

If it works on transmission you could always sit in a faraday cage or something

Last edited by magritte; 20-03-2012 at 01:49 AM.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #12
elshaper

Sorry but the video is not in English plus it shows too much how it's done and I don't want to be the one to spread the idea

But the idea is this, everything in this world is made up of vibration especially like human where there is electrical current running through, it emits energy/frequency. All you have to do is to decode that frequencies. You can get your password stolen without a trace on your PC or network. The hacker gets the screen view of exactly what you are viewing
Old 20-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #13
loveisthelaw

Quote:
If you've got a laptop or LCD for your PC, someone can park outside of your house and see what you are viewing on the screen and also steal information.
close your curtains.

in all seriousness, it is a generic question and can only get a generic answer: use technology wisely.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 20-03-2012 at 01:28 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #14
elshaper

I did ask a specific question. How can I protect myself.

If it was in case of online security, one would have said 1) Have firewall, 2) Use wired in stead of wireless etc....

Thanks for your 'close the curtains' advice.
I don't think anybody's really clued up about it. It would make phone hacking so obsolete and primitive.
Old 20-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #15
isabeau

Quote:
If you've got a laptop or LCD for your PC, someone can park outside of your house and see what you are viewing on the screen and also steal information. It is already happening and once people get clued up on it, it will only increase.

I don't use wireless. What is the best way to avoid this apart from quitting the internet all together? Please suggest affordable options.
I only just found out that people can easily look up your name and address from your website with 'who is'.

That's very freaky - I need anonymity as I get strange visitors to my website.
Old 20-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #16
loveisthelaw

Quote:
I did ask a specific question. How can I protect myself.

If it was in case of online security, one would have said 1) Have firewall, 2) Use wired in stead of wireless etc....

Thanks for your 'close the curtains' advice.
I don't think anybody's really clued up about it. It would make phone hacking so obsolete and primitive.
protect yourself by not storing confidential data on your computer or email, avoiding things like FB, Twitter etc and keeping your mouth shut when online.

you can use technology to help but in the end, it requires common sense.

can try by not using Internet Explorer, disabling Java and Flash, patching regularly, using disk encryption and using good tunnels or proxies. That will be a good start but never a total cure.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 20-03-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 20-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #17
elshaper

As I said in my #9 post, I'm not looking for online security advice.
I am talking about how to protect myself from offline attack.

Does anyone know what type of metal mesh that I need to use on my window? Could it be made from any type of fine metal mesh? What are the minimum mesh size in order for it to be effective?

Where can I buy the filter plate for my cable?
Old 20-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #18
loveisthelaw

Quote:
As I said in my #9 post, I'm not looking for online security advice.
I am talking about how to protect myself from offline attack.

Does anyone know what type of metal mesh that I need to use on my window? Could it be made from any type of fine metal mesh? What are the minimum mesh size in order for it to be effective?

Where can I buy the filter plate for my cable?
ohhh, my bad - sorry.

Old 27-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #19
elshaper

Default Smartphone that see through walls

OK, so it will be on the market soon
Can you imagine

Quote:
Your next smartphone may be able to see through walls
A team of researchers at the University of Texas at Dallas, led by Professor of Electrical Engineering Dr. Kenneth O, have created a technology that could allow future smartphones and cameras to see through walls. The research brought together two scientific advances, one that involves tapping into an unused range in the electromagnetic spectrum and another that deals with a new microchip technology. The terahertz band of the spectrum needed for this technology to function has not been accessible for most consumer devices, however the team is looking to change that.
“We’ve created approaches that open a previously untapped portion of the electromagnetic spectrum for consumer use and life-saving medical applications,” said Dr. O. “The terahertz range is full of unlimited potential that could benefit us all.” Thanks to a new approach, images can be created in the terahertz band without using several lenses inside a device, instead requiring a single CMOS technology censor.

“CMOS is affordable and can be used to make lots of chips,” Dr. O said. “The combination of CMOS and terahertz means you could put this chip and receiver on the back of a cellphone, turning it into a device carried in your pocket that can see through objects.” Due to privacy concerns, however, Dr. O and his team are focused on uses in the distance range of less than four inches.

The technology could be used for finding studs in walls, authenticating important documents and detecting counterfeit money. “There are all kinds of things you could be able to do that we just haven’t yet thought about,” Dr. O concluded.
http://www.bgr.com/2012/04/20/your-n...through-walls/
Old 27-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #20
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Quote:
Never!

Aw fuck!

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote