Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
glacidtek

Default Stomach upset for over a week!

Hey folks, I'm hoping you can give me your advise on settling an upset stomach.

This started 10 days ago with a fitfull nights sleep and the followwing day of stabbing stomach pains - sore enough to stop me in my tracks completely with 10-20 secs of cramps.

Spent the whole day waiting for the next bout of pain, which seemed to come and go roughly every few hours.

I had some warm water with Bicarbonate of Sorda PB once or twice over the day, but this didnt seam to have any effect.

The intense pain passed after the next day..... I had both mild constipation (missed 2 bowel movement I would normaly have had over 24 hours), and then a mild dose of dioriah (sp) the following day.

For the last 8 days after this I have had a discomfort in my stomach area - not intense cramps, but a constant awareness that its tender and something is wrong.

Eating is fine, but any sudden movement and I am hyper aware of the tension and dull pain in my abdomen.

I normaly have coffee on an empty stomach untill my breakfast at midday - I have swapped the coffee for hot water and lemon to see if its infl;amtion from coffee on empty stomach.... this doesnt seem to have helped much.

I am still eating normaly, and have never had any problems with bowel movements, stomach or the like.

The length of time this is taking to pass is slightly worrying - after 10 days I'm wondering if I have worms or some parasite.

I am very healthy - vegatarian with dairy, almost no wheat, nothing refined or produced, raw veg where possible. Pure and simple diet realy the same for the last year, so no big dietary changes.

Any one have any idea of the cause.....

or a soltuion?

I have also been suffering from painfull sore heads during the last week..... I'm putting this down to caffien withdrawall.

I'm at a loss to how to treat this.

Any advise please do let me know.
Old 13-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
deetox

Are you consuming pasteurized dairy? I've heard of people getting cramps and bloating from it. If you can get ahold of some raw milk I highly suggest you switch to that instead.
“Thoughts are like sunglasses; they don’t alter your view until you put them on.” - Michael Jeffreys
deetox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
martg
Banned

go to a doctor, they have access to diagnostic equipment that you don't, find out what's wrong, you can always refuse treatment and apply your own, but first you have to find out what's wrong.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
iamprobablynot
Inactive

It sounds very much to me like you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, all the symptoms are typical.

As such, I'm afraid to say a vegetarian diet is the absolute worst for this! Grains, starches, and dairy are the biggest offenders for causing and aggravating IBS symptoms. You don't eat wheat though, which is good.

You would probably find that if you swapped to more paleo-style eating - e.g. high meat and fat, low carb / starch - all your symptoms would vanish.

I know that's not what you want to hear! Sorry But do check out the sourced books anyway.

Oh, and you might find this article interesting too (apologies for the source):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...lt-better.html
iamprobablynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #5
shiyoken

I agree with the guy about the Raw Milk. If you like milk and still want to continue drinking it, then go Raw, or find a alternative. I would suggest to have plenty of vegetable + fruit, smoothies. Your intestines is like a guttering system. At the moment you might have quite a lot of debris down there, choked full of 'leaves', 'dirt', and whatever else from ages past. What you want is the fiber in fruit and vegetables to grab hold / attract the debris as it passes through your gutter. Over a period of time and attempts it will be sparkling clean

You never know you could be passing worms/parasites or they may be actually biting on your intestine to suck your blood = food/nutrients. (They might be aware that your diet are not feeding them sufficiently and taking 'survival' means). Are you feeling more hungry then ever or, lethargic, weak, light-headedness, a turn in skin color?

Even doing a home-enema or colonics might relieve some of the problem. Better yet, there was a urine thread not to long ago, you could try urine therapy, just kidding lol. Maybe a little exercise like ab crunches, planks, yoga, deep-breathing, rubbing the area with a massage oil, walking etc...

Would help a lot of people if you posted what you eat and drink typically in a day or two.
shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 06:38 AM   #6
steve777

You may want try drinking some hydrated bentonite clay. Absorbs all kinds of diseases/infections very quickly. Gave 1Tbsp in an 8oz glass of water to my wife when she had stomach cramps from something she ate. The cramps were gone within a couple of hours. Works fast. Most health food stores sell it.
steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #7
glacidtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetox View Post
Are you consuming pasteurized dairy? I've heard of people getting cramps and bloating from it. If you can get ahold of some raw milk I highly suggest you switch to that instead.
Thanks for all the replies, I'm just trying to address each point.

I have never been intolerant of dairy - I have very moderate amounts of milk - mostly supermarket milk, less than half a pint a day in a smoothie...... IO get raw milk when I can but quite infrequently.

I do consume quite a lot of cheese - mozzarella, cheddar, feta.

It was only cramps for a day or 2 - no bloating at all - more of a dull ache and awareness of irritation.
Old 14-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #8
glacidtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
go to a doctor, they have access to diagnostic equipment that you don't, find out what's wrong, you can always refuse treatment and apply your own, but first you have to find out what's wrong.
Thanks for this - its the only real way to get to the bottom of it... I have an appointment this morning.
Old 14-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #9
glacidtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamprobablynot View Post
It sounds very much to me like you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, all the symptoms are typical.

As such, I'm afraid to say a vegetarian diet is the absolute worst for this! Grains, starches, and dairy are the biggest offenders for causing and aggravating IBS symptoms. You don't eat wheat though, which is good.

You would probably find that if you swapped to more paleo-style eating - e.g. high meat and fat, low carb / starch - all your symptoms would vanish.

I know that's not what you want to hear! Sorry But do check out the sourced books anyway.

The New IBS Low-starch Diet: Amazon.co.uk: Professor Alan Ebringer, Carol Sinclair: Books

The Paleo Solution: Amazon.co.uk: Robb Wolf: Books

Oh, and you might find this article interesting too (apologies for the source):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...lt-better.html
My diet is quite high protein, moderate carbs (all unrefined sources), good fats. I am weight training and eat very cleanly.

Grains and straches are limited -

I hardly ever eat porridge oats,
only wholemeal pasta in small portions,
brown rice in small portions,
swap rice for pearl barley,
make own bread from rye and spelt flower,
have half portions of potatoes (compared to my partner)

Lots of eggs from our own chickens, chickpeas, lentils, beans, nuts and seeds.... fresh vegies and raw where possible.

I would be surprised if IBS would come on over time with this type of diet?

Is IBS triggered then permanent.... or does it creep up?

My stomach problems happened overnight.

Last edited by glacidtek; 14-03-2012 at 09:17 AM.
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #10
hobo

Have you tried Isabgol/psyllium seed husks ?
Works wonders

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #11
glacidtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
I agree with the guy about the Raw Milk. If you like milk and still want to continue drinking it, then go Raw, or find a alternative. I would suggest to have plenty of vegetable + fruit, smoothies. Your intestines is like a guttering system. At the moment you might have quite a lot of debris down there, choked full of 'leaves', 'dirt', and whatever else from ages past. What you want is the fiber in fruit and vegetables to grab hold / attract the debris as it passes through your gutter. Over a period of time and attempts it will be sparkling clean

You never know you could be passing worms/parasites or they may be actually biting on your intestine to suck your blood = food/nutrients. (They might be aware that your diet are not feeding them sufficiently and taking 'survival' means). Are you feeling more hungry then ever or, lethargic, weak, light-headedness, a turn in skin color?

Even doing a home-enema or colonics might relieve some of the problem. Better yet, there was a urine thread not to long ago, you could try urine therapy, just kidding lol. Maybe a little exercise like ab crunches, planks, yoga, deep-breathing, rubbing the area with a massage oil, walking etc...

Would help a lot of people if you posted what you eat and drink typically in a day or two.
I do get raw milk where I can... I also used to milk nuts for smothies, and am waiting on a hemp seeds delivery - once this comes in I can try to cut milk completely.

I dont know about all the sympotms you mention... I am slightly lethargic (although I think its from poor sleep with the stomach problems), and have had banging sore heads (I think from caffiene withdrawal in an attempt to eliminate the problem).

I usualy do lots of core excercises throughout my weeks excercise regeme, but have not had the energy or feel well enough to be in the gym doing excercise at the moment.

Typical days food:

midday - chickpeas, nuts seeds, salad - maybe an avokado, small baked potatoe

after the gym / mid afternoon - 3 boiled eggs, nuts, bannana smoothie (milk or yoghurt)

7pm - dinner - typicaly beans/lentils in sauce with vegetables - maybe small portion wholmeal pasta or brown rice.

I'm interested in what anyone has to comment on my diet.

Off to the doctors in 15 mins.

Thanks folks.
Old 14-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
glacidtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve777 View Post
You may want try drinking some hydrated bentonite clay. Absorbs all kinds of diseases/infections very quickly. Gave 1Tbsp in an 8oz glass of water to my wife when she had stomach cramps from something she ate. The cramps were gone within a couple of hours. Works fast. Most health food stores sell it.
hydrated bentonite clay - this sounds interesting, I have never heard anything about this.

When you say 'absorbs all kinds of diseases/infections' what do you mean?

I will do a little research - thanks.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #13
glacidtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
Have you tried Isabgol/psyllium seed husks ?
Works wonders
I'v never heard of this, but its exactly what the Dr prescribed.....
Ispaghula Husk.

I'm quite impressed with my Dr today - after feeling pretty let down by him in the past, I was not expecting any rapid solution.

In the past he has brushed problems off and told me there is nothing wrong/ be patient etc with no physical exam.

Today he did examine me physicaly and could feel compacted stools in my bowels.

He has advised its a weird form of constipation where although I'm still having bowel movements and passing stools, there is also a backlog that is compacting and causing the tenderness and irritation.

The only problem is the Ispaghula Husk preperation has aspartame and sacharine plus colourings galore....... consuming zero pseudo-sugars and no refined sugars at all, its not an easy choice to decide to take the 15 day course prescribed.

I guess if it works, its juts a small course - I doubt aspartame will have a massive effect in small doses for a short course.
Old 14-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #14
curtaincat

I have heard that hard boiled eggs are very hard to digest, also that a lot of cheese almost turns to GLUE in the digestive system..

It seems you are eating a lot of eggs and a lot of cheese.

The most important part of the digestive system begins in the mouth. It is important to chew very thoroughly. There are enzymes in the mouth that help to digest far more thoroughly than the stomach.

Digest your food in the mouth way before it gets to the stomach. .. and then the rest of your tummy will not have such a difficult task. See what I am saying?

Good luck. Please do not eat so much cheese. Cheese is a luxury, not a neccessity.

Maybe yogurt and banana smoothy with a bit of raw milk.

Maybe honey.
Old 14-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #15
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacidtek View Post
I'v never heard of this, but its exactly what the Dr prescribed.....
Ispaghula Husk.

I'm quite impressed with my Dr today - after feeling pretty let down by him in the past, I was not expecting any rapid solution.

In the past he has brushed problems off and told me there is nothing wrong/ be patient etc with no physical exam.

Today he did examine me physicaly and could feel compacted stools in my bowels.

He has advised its a weird form of constipation where although I'm still having bowel movements and passing stools, there is also a backlog that is compacting and causing the tenderness and irritation.

The only problem is the Ispaghula Husk preperation has aspartame and sacharine plus colourings galore....... consuming zero pseudo-sugars and no refined sugars at all, its not an easy choice to decide to take the 15 day course prescribed.

I guess if it works, its juts a small course - I doubt aspartame will have a massive effect in small doses for a short course.
Aspartame? Oh no! It seems they´re bent on destroying every natural remedy
. See if you can get some organic; it prob is more expensive, but rather that than having to eat that added crapola.

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:07 AM   #16
deetox

Yikes, if I were you I'd just get some regular Psyllium Husk instead. Or even better get yourself some Oxy Powder, that stuff works amazingly well.
“Thoughts are like sunglasses; they don’t alter your view until you put them on.” - Michael Jeffreys
Old 17-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #17
glacidtek

deetox - whats Oxy Powder?

Iv been on this Fribrogel stuff for 3 days - had maybe 7 or 8 doses. Still feeling a little weird inside, but think the worst has passed - fingers crossed.

Also bought some Kefir grains and drank my first batch lastnight.... this should help make my stomach, intestines and bowel much more healthy.

Been waiting on everything coming out in one go... well worried that would happen. Feels like I've had a few odder than normal movements and think that it might pass.

Its certainly not as painfull.

Cant work it out though - researching high fibre foods, and I think I do pretty well on this:

Soluble fibre food I eat daily: all kinds of beans, lentils, legumes, barley, fruits, root veg, nuts
Insoluble fibre I eat daily - flax, wholwheat, nuts, seeds, etc

I'm not sure if this situation is just a freak occurance, or how to avoide it in the future - Any ideas folks?

I'm going to continue the aspartame Fuibregel for the next few days then continue the Kefir daily for the forseable future.
Old 17-03-2012, 08:57 AM   #18
deetox

http://www.oxypowder.com/