Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
blackyblue

Default Anton LaVeys deathbed confession (help)

Oh help me God, let me REPENT!!!!

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #2
blackyblue

Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes take us to a really confusing place where we don’t know to distinguish the myth and reality. However in the end he revealed that most of what he claimed in his life was not true. Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes are something like: “I was wrong with what I did in this life“. He founded the church of the devil and was a big part of preaching to live in the dark side of life, but in the end, few moments before he died he told in front of the camera that he was fooled by the devil all his life and now he is going to hell.
Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes were said just before he died from a heart attack. So it is very unlikely that he could talk at that time, so actually his last words might have been said few hours of even days before he had died. There is also a claim that in this time he wanted to pass on his powers to another person so that thing will continue to be an issue here on earth. He had many believers that gather near his church and everyone had his own reason to join. They believed that god is not a one universal thing but everyone is god and he projects to the world his own soul as he is – it is very similar to psychic powers which each person have control on them and can show the world his skills and abilities in it’s own unique way. He also wrote a bible where he composed there all of his ideas about how the devil. But most important are the magic and rituals of this religion.
No one could prove Anton Lavey last words deathbed confession quotes and claims whether they are real or just hoaxes. He could have fool everyone and yet he might be the only one who new the secret mystery of life. To who might concern you can read his book and judge it by your own understating and opinion.

Read more: http://www.psychic-mystery.com/anton...#ixzz1olKrkGUY

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
blackyblue

Another quote Anton La Vey was said to have said on his death bed was 'I WAS ACTUALLY A CHRISTIAN I JUST FIND CHURCH SO BORING'...

However i do not believe he done this out of a love for GOD, but a fear for Hell

Last edited by blackyblue; 11-03-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #4
zegzy
Banned

No great sinner escapes Karmic Justice...it matters not what they believe in.

Last edited by zegzy; 11-03-2012 at 12:33 AM.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #5
saint_frankenstein

Blackyblue's on ignore, but I will say that there never was any "deathbed confession" from LaVey. It's a rumor made up by fundamentalist Christians who don't understand LaVeyan Satanism and is a product of their wishful thinking.

By the way, he died of pulmonary edema, so he most likely wasn't able to speak at all.
And I believe that we'll conceive to make in hell for us a heaven. A brave new world. A promised land. A fortitude of hearts and minds. Until I see this kingdom's mine, I'll turn the darkness into light. I'll guide the blind. My will be done, until the day I see our kingdom has been won. - VNV Nation
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #6
that one guy

I really doubt it.

In fact, I can almost guarantee that this isn't true.

I don't what it is with certain Christians lying about people by going about and saying that those people had deathbed conversions. I think there was also Darwin and Nietzsche that supposedly converted, but I think it's all bull frog.

Just another hater with an agenda.

As in Darwin's case, his daughter intervened and called his "renouncing of evolution" phony baloney. I'll find it if the need arises.

Last edited by that one guy; 11-03-2012 at 12:36 AM.
that one guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #7
welling
Banned

What's all the fuss about anyway?

The guy was a deluded fool and not someone to be taken seriously.

welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #8
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
The guy was a deluded fool and not someone to be taken seriously.
How so?
And I believe that we'll conceive to make in hell for us a heaven. A brave new world. A promised land. A fortitude of hearts and minds. Until I see this kingdom's mine, I'll turn the darkness into light. I'll guide the blind. My will be done, until the day I see our kingdom has been won. - VNV Nation
Old 11-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #9
radziox

For someone who claims to be not religious, Blacky appears to have grown quite efficient in doing copy/paste actions to bash Satanism, which are in a big part lies or half-truths made up by fundamentalists. I would have never expected him to fall that low.
''Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.'' - Napoleon Bonaparte
''A cult is a religion with no political power.'' - Tom Wolfe

Last edited by radziox; 11-03-2012 at 12:35 AM.
radziox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #10
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post

By the way, he died of pulmonary edema,
Thats strange, i have someone i have known for near 20 years died of this last month, and the person said right before they died, 'look after the cat for me'....

Old 11-03-2012, 12:43 AM   #11
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by that one guy View Post
I really doubt it.

In fact, I can almost guarantee that this isn't true.

I don't what it is with certain Christians lying about people by going about and saying that those people had deathbed conversions. I think there was also Darwin and Nietzsche that supposedly converted, but I think it's all bull frog.

Just another hater with an agenda.

As in Darwin's case, his daughter intervened and called his "renouncing of evolution" phony baloney. I'll find it if the need arises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by radziox View Post
For someone who claims to be not religious, Blacky appears to have grown quite efficient in doing copy/paste actions to bash Satanism, which are in a big part lies or half-truths made up by fundamentalists. I would have never expected him to fall that low.
The probem is boys that the people making these claims where associates of Anton Lavey and involved in his church...

They could be lying, however due to their closeness with Lavey their arguments hold more weight than yours..

Also Laveys deathbed confessions where recorded, and he was recorded infront of the camera as saying 'i was fooled by the devil'...

Last edited by blackyblue; 11-03-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:45 AM   #12
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
How so?
Several reasons frankly....

1. Satan, as a physical evil entity does not exist. It is a man made concept pertaining to evil/darkness.

2. Since the beginning of time not one single satan or devil worshipper has ever contacted, conjured up or proven his/its existence.

Satanism is the same as fundamental religion, with the only exception being the object of the obsession.

Last edited by welling; 11-03-2012 at 12:47 AM.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #13
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Several reasons frankly....

1. Satan, as a physical evil entity does not exist. It is a man made concept pertaining to evil/darkness.

2. Since the beginning of time not one single satan or devil worshipper has ever contacted, conjured up or proven his/its existence.

Satanism is the same as fundamental religion, with the only exception being the object of the obsession.
LaVeyan Satanists don't believe in any sort of literal being called Satan, let alone worship one. In LaVeyan Satanism, Satan represents human nature, carnality, rebellion and the dark forces that exist in Nature and throughout the universe. In LaVeyan Satanism, man is the Godhead and all deities are creations of humans and extensions of the Ego.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #14
blackyblue

Default Revelation

One of the greatest quotes on this forum is 'the truth shall set you free', and Satanists especially i have heard talk about this..However your opinions are in contrast to your Repenting Messiah, below is what Lavey thought about truth...He was not a supporter of TRUTH!!! BTW

“It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation.”

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quot...96.Anton_LaVey

Last edited by blackyblue; 11-03-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #15
radziox

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
One of the greatest quotes on this forum is 'the truth shall set you free', and Satanists especially i have heard talk about this..However your opinions are in contrast to your Repenting Messiah, below is what Lavey thought about truth...He was not a supporter of TRUTH!!! BTW

“It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation.”

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quot...96.Anton_LaVey
The ''truth shall set you free'' is a quote from the bible.
''Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.'' - Napoleon Bonaparte
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #16
that one guy

Quote:
The probem is boys that the people making these claims where associates of Anton Lavey and involved in his church...

They could be lying, however due to their closeness with Lavey their arguments hold more weight than yours..

Also Laveys deathbed confessions where recorded, and he was recorded infront of the camera as saying 'i was fooled by the devil'...

Ahh, here we go. Must be true then!

If Mr. Lavey converted, then Aleister Crowley had a "Buddy Christ" mounted on his dash.

Since it's certain Christians and certain Christian-apologists making these claims, it is natural for me to doubt the validity of these allegations.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:00 AM   #17
radziox

Quote:

So? Martin Luther also changed his mind right before he died and said that he fully agrees with pope. Besides, what makes you think that Lavey was not forced or fell for some simple mind-games? Lavey was the one who brought Satanism into a new, positive light, which made him an enemy of many influential people.

And most of all, what makes you think that the proof was not fabricated? It's quite easy to do, honestly.

Last edited by radziox; 11-03-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:01 AM   #18
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by that one guy View Post
Ahh, here we go. Must be true then!

If Mr. Lavey converted, then Aleister Crowley had a "Buddy Christ" mounted on his dash.

Since it's certain Christians and certain Christian-apologists making these claims, it is natural for me to doubt the validity of these allegations.
T1G, the people speaking on the video where Satanists..They where close associates and members of Anton Laveys church, one of them may be a christian now, but they all where Satanists back then..

Like i said, they could be lying, however they knew Lavey, you didn't, so who do i believe best?

Last edited by blackyblue; 11-03-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:04 AM   #19
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
The ''truth shall set you free'' is a quote from the bible.
Yes, that quote was from the Satanic Bible.

"It has been said that "the truth will make men free". The truth alone has never set anyone free. It is only DOUBT that will bring mental emancipation. Without the wonderful element of doubt, the doorway through which truth passes would be tightly shut, impervious to the most strenuous poundings of a thousand Lucifers."

In other words, if you do not first doubt or question a belief in society that is held to be true, then the truth when presented to you will be useless because you won't accept it, will deny it.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #20
blackyblue

Quote:
So? Martin Luther also changed his mind right before he died and said that he fully agrees with pope. Besides, what makes you think that Lavey was not forced or fell for some simple mind-games? Lavey was the one who brought Satanism into a new, positive light, which made him an enemy of many influential people.

And most of all, what makes you think that the proof was not fabricated? It's quite easy to do, honestly.
Like i mentioned in the above post, Lavey was not about telling people the truth, as expressed by his famous quotation

Lavey never told anyone the truth, nor did he believe what he was teaching to be the truth, he just made you doubt what you had previously believed

Last edited by blackyblue; 11-03-2012 at 01:06 AM.