Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default Dolores Barrios - The Woman from Venus

Quote:


by Luis Ruiz Noguez

One of the most curious UFO conferences of all time happened on August 7-8, 1954. This meeting was celebrated at the top of Mount Palomar, at an altitude over 6,000 feet, in front of the Skyline Lodge.

The congress was promoted by three of the most famous contactees: George Adamski, Truman Bethurum and Daniel Fry. More than a thousand persons attended, from American journalists, FBI agents, saucer witnesses and just the curious.

Each of the contactees told their own experiences and took the occasion to sell their autographed books.

At Adamski’s turn, the “professor” explained that the Venusians were much alike human beings. So much so they had infiltrated our society and were living in the big cities. He also presented a painting with an artistic depiction of a Venusian.



At the end of the first day there was some commotion when the audience noticed the presence of two men and a woman with an exotic appearance. The rumor started that they were disguised Venusians. Those that Adamski had talked about a few hours before.

One of the men used glasses. The three were white and the woman had long blonde hair, but the strangest thing were her black eyes.



One of the attendees asked them, without much embarrassment: “Are you or are you not Venusians?”. The woman, smiling, calmly replied. “No”.

"- Why are you here?
- Because we are interested in this subject.
- Do you believe in flying saucers?
- Yes.
- Is it true that, as Mr. Adamski says, that they come from Venus?
- Yes. They are from Venus.”

At this meeting the Brazilian journalist João Martins was also present, and he interviewed them too, obtaining the following information:

She was called Dolores Barrios, and designed dresses; the names of her friends were Donald Morand and Bill Jackmart [they were musicians]. The three of them lived in Manhattan Beach, California.

Martins asked if he could photograph them, but they refused. They were bothered and tired of being called Venusians. According to Martins, Dolores Barrios looked very much like the painting that Adamski had shown.

For the rest of the conference the three became isolated and didn’t talk with the other attendees. In the following day, at the end of the meeting, the strange visitors let themselves be photographed.



Nowadays it’s said that Martins photographed Dolores using a flash, surprising her. Dolores was scared and ran to the forest. Soon afterwards, a flying saucer was seen rocketing upwards, but no one was able to capture a photo.



http://forgetomori.com/2009/aliens/u...lores-barrios/
.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default


Three alleged Venusians - Jill, Vice Commander Donn Thor,
Commander Valiant Thor at High Bridge, New Jersey, 1957



left to right: Jill, Donn, Valiant Thor

Quote:
The Valiant Thor Landing 002741-57 Room 4D-717 Project Blue Book

Jill, Donn, Valiant

April, 1957

During the winter of 1956-57, the Washington, D.C. area was extremely cold, but it was a good feeling to be working in a high security position in the Pentagon. I lived only a short distance away in Georgetown, the old section of the Nation's Capital. Senator J.F. Kennedy lived on "O" Street just a block away from our house on Prospect.

During a successful tour with the U.S. Naval Ceremonial Honor Guard, we had met with astronauts Glen, Cooper, Waly Sherrar, who were the first wave of successful space travelers. Also we had visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier numerous times. It seemed like every time a visiting dignitary came to Washington, they lay a wreath at the tomb.

We had met the Queen of England several times at the airport, as these were some of the duties I performed as a young officer in the Navy. After carrying the 2-Star flag at the funeral of my late uncle, Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, I was recommended for a security clearance and was granted a Top Secret Clearance after a lengthy six-month background study (B1 complete 1957). After being transferred to the Chief of Naval Information (CHINFO), I worked in the Security Clearance section before being indoctrinated into the branch office of the Air Force called PROJECT BLUE BOOK. It was a joint service office; that is, two Marines, two Army, two Navy and three Air Force officers.



The work was routine, opening incoming mail, sorting out what was called actual sightings as opposed to many fake UFO photos. We also acted as a Public Information Office (PIO), much like a public relations office. Everypublisher's dream was to get the real low down on the UFO situation, which was suppressed by the group that dictated national policy on the UFO matter.

In mid March, 1957, we received an urgent message from the Alexandria Police Department. The message indicated that two of their on-duty police officers had picked up an alien who had landed some 14 miles south of Pentagon Boulevard, and the occupant was transported to the Pentagon to meet with the Under Secretary of Defense and then shuttled underground to meet with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon. The meeting lasted for nearly an hour and then, the alien visitor was put on VIP status and was shuttled back to the Pentagon where he spent the night in the Army reception office on the first floor near the concourse. This alien's name was Valiant Thor.

Commander James was on duty at the Security Clearance and Review for the branch officer of the Project Blue Book. He oversaw the meeting through official channels and reported the landing and meeting of the "space emissary", as he was labeled by the Department of Defense, to a governing group of high military officials including Secretary of Defense F.F. Forestall and other scientific men of which there were twelve. They in turn made recommendations to the President and Cabinet members, the CIA, FBI, NSA, and so on.

The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He contacted an individual in the Pentagon who was an advocate of the UFO alien situation. "Nancy Warren" in turn contacted a minister, who was also a private investigator and theologian, a Dr. Frank E. Stranges, who then met with this individual. Dr. Stranges had been a guest speaker at the National Evangelistic Center for two weeks.

Val Thor landed in Alexandria and met with the President to discuss the world's problems and offer advice and counsel on how to deal with and eliminate them. He indicated to Mr. Eisenhower that the world was in a precarious situation and that if the world continued to proceed on a war footing - it would cause an economic imbalance throughout the world. Val Thor stayed on Earth until March 16, 1960, and then disembarked to his home planet Venus.

He indicated that his race of people lived and dwelled underground and that many of the planets throughout the universe sustain life in this same manner. He also mentioned the waves of aliens who would land around the world to help with the Earth's seemingly insurmountable problems. He stated that a group from a distant planetary system would be coming to give aid and data to help the Earth's progress. Val Thor spoke of Christ's presence in the universe and that it was heartwarming to see Christ's advanced teaching continuing. This visitation at the Pentagon marks perhaps a new era in knowledge, wisdom and understanding on our planet.

from the book: Valiant Thor Stranger at the Pentagon
More shots of the trio:







All three of them, along with Dolores, have some sort of exotic, magnetic quality about them, don't you agree?


Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2012 at 08:35 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default Dude Looks Like a Lady!

Was Dolores really a man?

Here's an interesting theory from an ATS thread on the case ( http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554264/pg11 ):

Quote:
Dolores is Orthon. Here’s why:

1. Adamski mentioned in Flying Saucers Have Landed (FSHL) that Orthon had an androgynous look: “In fact, in different clothing he could easily have passed for an unusually beautiful woman; yet he definitely was a man.” Also, note that Dolores is flat-chested and has a subtle masculine air in the standing picture.

2. Long tapered fingers typical of extra-terrestrial humans. Again from FSHL: “His [Orthon's] hands were slender, with long tapering fingers like the beautiful hands of an artistic woman.” Check out Dolores’s right hand carefully in the standing pic: though her fingers are clenched, note they’re unusually long, and her thumb is tapered to a point.

3. Orthon’s long hair. Adamski mentioned in Inside the Space Ships (ISS) that the extra-terrestrial men generally wore their hair short and that “none wore long hair as did Orthon, my Venusian friend of the first meeting. I have since learned that he had a particular reason for wearing his hair in this style.” He did not elaborate why Orthon had long hair, but we can assume that the he might have needed it to masquerade as a woman while carrying out his mission on Earth.

4. Their extreme reluctance to be photographed. Adamski explains Orthon’s similar reluctance in FSHL: “I could easily understand his desire not to be photographed, because there were a few distinguishing points about his facial features. Normally these would not be noticed. But in a photograph they would be conspicuous and serve as points of identification for his brothers who have come to Earth.” One feature could be the vertical central forehead ridge which you can see in the enlarged versions of the photos above of all three ET suspects.

5. Adamski’s last contact with Orthon, Ramu and Firkon was on 23rd Aug 1954 (ISS) after which both Ramu and Firkon returned to their home planets, having completed their Earth mission. The above Palomar conference was held on 7-8th August, 2 weeks earlier, and it stands to reason that not only was Dolores Orthon, Donald Morand and Bill Jackmart were probably Ramu and Firkon in disguise, who were living in California at the time. Adamski’s descriptions of Ramu and Firkon in ISS do fit the two men in the photo above.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554264/pg11
If I try, I can make myself wonder if this is really a male in disguise:




Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2012 at 09:36 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
madgoone
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: london
Posts: 371
Default

Pure Fantasy!Are all dodgy looking women venusians?
madgoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

Another alleged Venusian, Vivenus Starchild...



Quote:
I have to admit that Vivenus Starchild is a person I really like to meet up with in person and not just settle to read about her or see on YouTube. But I haven't and probably won't, so reading about her is all what I have to go on. When given a chance I speak my honest opinion, so getting on with it I will say I really don't believe here story but I wonder if she speaks English with a Venusian accent. Then it could be a case of a struggling folk artist trying to promote herself.

Just before the National UFO Conference that assembled in New York on June 24, 1967, Starchild appeared on the Long John Nebel all night radio show show on WOR radio. Her story on arriving on our planet was that she left her old body on Venus and stepped off a space ship in Central Park. Does anyone remember this landing? New York City is a pretty big place, so someone must recall seeing it. Upon arriving on our planet the body that Vivenus took was one of a then recent suicide who failed as a singer of love songs. Apparently even the relatives couldn't tell the difference between the two after Vivenus occupied the body.

Her message at the time sounded like what the 60's people had to say at the time - peace on Earth, love your fellow man and all that. Enough of us were saying it then as good as it was, so did we really need someone from Venus telling us the same thing?

After staying in New York City for a few months, Vivenus traveled across the USA to spread her interplanetary message. People wanted to read what Vivenus had to say but I assume she had difficulty in writing as she found it hard to put her story down in words. Starchild's hand written manuscript had to be retyped before it was put out in book form.

The part I had a hard time taking seriously was when Vivenus said she couldn't prove her origins, her existence or what she shared with others was true. So how can we find out what Vivenus had to say was of any substance? It's much the same, it being we need saving from ourselves and sometimes I think we drastically need it after I see how we treat ourselves, each other and the planet then fail to take responsibility for our actions.

After spending time on our planet Vivenus felt indifference coming from others she met up with. She started to struggle and learned fear and mistrust then became familiar with the pain of rejection from so called friends when she relayed her message. Whether or not Vivenus was from Venus or not, what would have happened if us Earthlings took her message to heart and made a honest effort to live it?

Eventually Vivenus disappeared without leaving a forwarding address. She had mail delivered to a postal box in Florida, which was collected every so often. There came a time when even die hard believers put both Vivenus and her incredible tale out of sight and out of mind. It isn't known if Vivenus is alive or not and her whereabouts is unknown to my knowledge.

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/viv...ling-performer






size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #6
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoone View Post
Pure Fantasy!Are all dodgy looking women venusians?
Context context context my dear boy!

Not all dodgy looking women are venusians, but then not all dodgy looking women attend 1950s UFO conferences, and are said to have been frightened by a camera flash and run off into the woods just before a UFO was seen ascending into the sky from that same area.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:06 AM   #7
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

Is this the same Dolores Barrios?

Quote:


Dolores Barrios Kieff, 81, a native and resident of St. Bernard, died at 6:50 p.m. Sunday, April 6, 2008. Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. to funeral time Thursday at Our Lady of Prompt Succor Catholic Church in Chalmette. Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the church, with burial in St. Bernard Catholic Cemetery.

She is survived by three sons, Forrest Jr., Robert and Ricky Kieff; seven daughters, Mary Ann Smith, Gloria Jean Prattini, Ethel Mae Naquin, Ramona Lucas, Debra Schmidt, Theresa Fontenot and Jane Falgout; one brother, Clifford Barrios; two sisters, Dorothy Pelas and Estella Alecish; 38 grandchildren; and 71 great-grandchildren.

She was preceded in death by her husband, Forrest Joseph Kieff Sr.; her parents, Robert and Viola Jackson Barrios; two sons, Gary and Michael Kieff; two daughters, Tammy Marie Kieff and Elaine Spotts; and three brothers, Vincent, Robert and Danny Barrios.

She was a parishioner of St. Bernard Catholic Church.

http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20...038/obituaries

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2012 at 10:12 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #8
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Was Dolores really a man?

Here's an interesting theory from an ATS thread on the case ( http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554264/pg11 ):

Quote:
Dolores is Orthon. Here’s why:

1. Adamski mentioned in Flying Saucers Have Landed (FSHL) that Orthon had an androgynous look: “In fact, in different clothing he could easily have passed for an unusually beautiful woman; yet he definitely was a man.” Also, note that Dolores is flat-chested and has a subtle masculine air in the standing picture.

2. Long tapered fingers typical of extra-terrestrial humans. Again from FSHL: “His [Orthon's] hands were slender, with long tapering fingers like the beautiful hands of an artistic woman.” Check out Dolores’s right hand carefully in the standing pic: though her fingers are clenched, note they’re unusually long, and her thumb is tapered to a point.

3. Orthon’s long hair. Adamski mentioned in Inside the Space Ships (ISS) that the extra-terrestrial men generally wore their hair short and that “none wore long hair as did Orthon, my Venusian friend of the first meeting. I have since learned that he had a particular reason for wearing his hair in this style.” He did not elaborate why Orthon had long hair, but we can assume that the he might have needed it to masquerade as a woman while carrying out his mission on Earth.

4. Their extreme reluctance to be photographed. Adamski explains Orthon’s similar reluctance in FSHL: “I could easily understand his desire not to be photographed, because there were a few distinguishing points about his facial features. Normally these would not be noticed. But in a photograph they would be conspicuous and serve as points of identification for his brothers who have come to Earth.” One feature could be the vertical central forehead ridge which you can see in the enlarged versions of the photos above of all three ET suspects.

5. Adamski’s last contact with Orthon, Ramu and Firkon was on 23rd Aug 1954 (ISS) after which both Ramu and Firkon returned to their home planets, having completed their Earth mission. The above Palomar conference was held on 7-8th August, 2 weeks earlier, and it stands to reason that not only was Dolores Orthon, Donald Morand and Bill Jackmart were probably Ramu and Firkon in disguise, who were living in California at the time. Adamski’s descriptions of Ramu and Firkon in ISS do fit the two men in the photo above.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554264/pg11
If I try, I can make myself wonder if this is really a male in disguise:





Quote:
LOOKING FOR ORTHON

ABOUT THE BOOK

In a literary tour-de-force, Colin Bennett advances the daring thesis “that the defining moment of the twentieth century will prove to be 12.30 pm on Thursday, 20 November, 1952, when George Adamski met Orthon, a long-haired youth from Venus. It happened in the Californian desert in the presence of witnesses. From that moment the cat was out of the bag, the space people were among us, and nothing has ever been the same since… The effects of this on popular culture are to be seen everywhere… In the modern imagination the UFO is a constant, not just a space-craft but a reminder that the world is not as rational as our educators pretend.. [Adamski] was an impressive old rogue, like Madame Blavatsky and in the same tradition. Such people, according to Plato are the kind whom the gods choose to enlighten us.” -- From the Foreword by John Michell, author of The New View Over Atlantis and Who Wrote Shakespeare?

REVIEWS

"This study of Adamski has got to be one of the most eagerly awaited UFO books to appear in the last few years. A worthy book indeed for every student of flying saucers." -- Bob Girard, Arcturus Books

"Bennett walks a subtle, sophisticated, and brilliant line between idolatry on the one hand and harsh scientific scepticism on the other." -- Gazelle Books Esoterica Catalogue

"One of the most brilliantly written UFO books I have ever come across." -- Jeff Rense, Paranet Radio

"No book better illuminates how UFO lore originated than Looking for Orthon." --Louise Lowry, World of the Strange

"This book shines a whole new light onto America’s most known UFO Spotter -- was Adamski a hoaxer? One thing is for sure you can’t ignore Looking for Orthon by Colin Bennett.” -- C. Whitlock, UFO UK

"...if you choose to acquire Orthon you will not be disappointed by its contents." -- Kate Miller, UFO Magazine

“All ufologists should read this outstanding book...” – John Chambers, Fortean Times

“...succeeds in communicating the ups and downs of Adamnski's career and the facts of his life, occasionally revealing little-known information." -- Fate

"A fantastic and out of this world book!" -- Will Youds, Headpress
book available to read online for free here: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=...orthon&f=false
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

Quote:




?

Quote:


?

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2012 at 05:50 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #10
cagedlion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Context context context my dear boy!

Not all dodgy looking women are venusians, but then not all dodgy looking women attend 1950s UFO conferences, and are said to have been frightened by a camera flash and run off into the woods just before a UFO was seen ascending into the sky from that same area.
Sounds like a made up story. A bit too simular to King Kong being frightened by camara flashes and running AMOK in New York.
cagedlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #11
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagedlion View Post
Sounds like a made up story. A bit too simular to King Kong being frightened by camara flashes and running AMOK in New York.
Everything about 50s contactee cases is bizarre and puzzling, so I don't really know what to make of all this but the more I look at the 'woman' the more I think it looks like a man, and fits the description of Adamski's Orthon perfectly.

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2012 at 11:34 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #12
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default




Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2012 at 05:52 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #13
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default








Quote:
A man from another world stepped onto the planet Earth on November 20, 1952. My wife and I and our friends witnessed this happening which took place 10.2 miles from Desert Center, California on the highway toward Parker, Arizona. The full account is given in Flying Saucers Have Landed by Leslie and Adamski.

I was the first one to arrive at the footprints after the contact had been made. I could see where the spaceman had deliberately scraped away the top soil in order to get down to a more moist sand that would take the impressions from carvings on the bottom of his shoes. I got down on the ground in order to get a close observation of the symbols. The carvings on the shoes must have been finely done for the impressions left in the sand were clear-cut, well-defined and evidently of a high order of workmanship.

The footprint symbols tell why men from outer space have come to earth and what might happen if men on Earth refuse to live the Universal Laws of the Infinite Father. There are many, many meanings to the various symbols, and only a partial interpretation can be given here. We must bear in mind that these are "out of this world" symbols; however, since the planet Earth is a part of the Great Totality, we can expect certain facts to remain constant throughout that Totality. Furthermore, in ancient times there was communication between the Earth and other worlds. The ancient symbols of Earth are the symbols of space beings, also.

Many people have asked: "If the space people are so intelligent why didn't they just type out a message in English and hand it to you? That would be so much more simple than all this footprint riddle business!" These people forget that a typed sheet

of words wouldn't be proof of any such contact and besides, people like their "riddles", it makes them think--and that's just what the space friends want. They made those footprints in order to arouse curiosity,


Geo. Adamski standing where Saucer had hovered. Only a few feet from footprints.

and through people's desire to know what the symbols mean will come realization. They will get "in tune" so to speak with the entire idea of visitors from space.

Briefly, a breakdown of symbols shows the following:

1. Use Of Simplified Pictography: Pictographic representation would almost be the same no matter where or by whom used. The forms used are definitely limited.

2. Use Of Simple Dots And Lines: These would necessarily be the same no matter what world they were used in. For example:

(a). Use of numeral 3 to represent Triune God-head; Body, Soul and Spirit, etc.

(b). Use of dots, smaller or larger as the case may be, to indicate planets and respective satellites.


The author (far right) making the plaster casts. Mrs. Williamson, Bailey, McGinnis, Wells (L to R).


Left Footprint. Arrow points to toe of track. (Compare with Plate IV.)

How else could it be done?

3. Use Of A Footprint To Convey Desired Message:

(a). After all, this would be a most simple way because the marks left by the foot are ample proof of a contact and these same marks can be studied; casts can be made of them; and photographs can be taken, etc.

(b). Also, the foot-shape itself gives us a clue as to how to read the message. We know that in

p. 100

walking we step on the heel and end of the toe. Therefore, in reading the symbols, we start with the symbols on the heel, proceed from there to the arch, and then to the toe symbols.

(c). Also, each footprint, left and right, is to be taken as a unit in itself. So, each one has a separate message to convey; yet, both are related in an overall message.

(d). We must also take into consideration the fact that the symbols that were observed on the ground are exactly the reverse (direction) of the


Right Footprint. Arrow points to toe of track. (Compare with Plate VI.)

symbols on the sole of the shoes making the impression of the prints. A mold is always the opposite of the original, etc. However, our visitor from Venus drew attention to the footprints themselves; not to the soles of his shoes. So, the spaceman must have taken this fact into consideration when planning the message and corresponding symbols. We are not to read the symbols on the plaster casts, for as stated above, they are the reverse of what should be read. In interpreting these symbols then, we must keep all these facts in mind, remembering them as they appeared on the ground originally.

4. Use Of The So-Called Swastika And Other Symbols: The true clock of the universe is in the form of a Swastika. It is the Big Dipper revolving about the North Star. Some of the other symbols represent the form of the star-grouping in certain constellations. How else would you show these heavenly bodies and their arrangements except by drawings of what they look like? These would, of course, be true universal symbols. Certainly the spacemen wouldn't give us symbols we couldn't understand. What good is a message if we don't know the meaning of it? The form of certain constellations would be different as viewed from other worlds, but space people would know what the form was that appeared to men on Earth.

I made the plaster casts of the left and right footprint. From a preliminary study of the casts (and drawings that had been made prior to the pouring of the plaster) a partial reconstruction of the original


PLATE IV. Left Footprint

marks was made. Therefore, the drawings of the footprints as reproduced in the Phoenix Gazette of November 24, 1952 were not completely accurate. I had made hurried drawings from my field-notes for immediate publication in the paper. Later, I did considerable work on the casts and during certain tests many of the smaller symbols came to light. Anyone, searching through the world's oldest records would come to the same conclusions as I have.

I took several photographs of the events on November 20, 1952. Five of these photographs are re-produced in this book. (See Plate III, Fig. 1-5, pp. 96).

From the impression left by the LEFT FOOT, we get the following interpretation:

A. The LEFT footprint (See Plate IV), taken as a total, represents things Spiritual and Cause.

B. In reading the footprint, we read from heel to toe; for when stepping we begin on the heel and end on the toe. Therefore. the footprint message should be read from bottom to top.

C. That which is represented on the arch is chief, principle or prime. The Sign of the Archer is also on the arch.

D. On the heel we see a simple pictographic story. The "7"-shaped figures appear to be like simple bird forms denoting flight. We see a tilted Saucer in the shape of an open mouth (oval) symbolizing the fact that spacemen have a message to give to their brothers on the Earth. There seems to be a system of 3's represented:

p. 104

(1) Saucer oval

(2) "7"-shaped figures (also made up of two lines each)

(3) Three circles or dots

There is clockwise motion here as in swastika symbols on the right footprint. This shows that the planetary bodies represented are in constant motion. The planets in what we call the first, second, and third orbits are shown:

(1) Mercury

(2) Venus

(3) Earth

Also, the two "7"-shaped figures seem to form an enclosure around two of the planet symbols and the oval Saucer figure. This shows that these two planets are connected with the landing contact and personal interview, but Mercury is not. In other words, a space craft has come from Venus and made contact with Earth. The three circles or dots used to represent these three planets are drawn roughly to scale. Therefore, one can immediately see what circle represents what planet, etc.

E. On the arch we see nine separate lines drawn and used to construct the symbols here. The numeral 9 was assigned as the symbol of Life Force by the ancients. The esoteric meaning is: "to revolve in circles or orbits". Here too, is undoubtedly the secret of Saucer propulsion. The utilization of universal or cosmic energy. No fuel is needed, except the ideal "fuel" of the Universe itself in the form of some type or adaptation of electro-magnetism. The

p. 105

three lines, above the arrow-like figure, represent the equation: one plus one equals three. In otherwords, by adding the laws of attraction and repulsion we get manifestation or propulsion. The two upper vertical, curved lines represent the forward motion of the space craft, and since they do not meet, and can never meet, they curve away and outward from each other. This shows that the propulsion force is to be found throughout the Universe. We also find a more spiritual message in the symbols on the arch. The arrow-like figure represents one whose faith is low. One whose spirit acknowledgeth the gift of spirits, but not the All person. The three horizontal lines directly above indicates that the spacemen have found three different types of people on Earth. One type believes only in earthly or material things; another believes in things spiritual; and the third has faith and believes in the All Creator. Unless a man puts away the materialism that is in him, he cannot rise to the emancipated heavens of the Creator. Also, the two lines extending upward represent the upraised arms of a man seeking. The Universal prayer of mankind. The Creator has sent people from outer space to guide Earthmen as they free themselves from darkness and bondage. These spacemen, in the name of the Infinite Father, will raise up men with eyes to see and ears to hear. This message is therefore proclaimed to all the inhabitants of the Earth.

Therefore, the LEFT footprint shows that our brothers from outer space have come to the Earth


PLATE V. Left Footprint

o let us know our own spiritual condition at this time and to show us how this condition can be improved. It also shows by what method they arrived here.

The symbols in both footprints bear a strong resemblance to a crude drawing of a fish. We must also take into consideration the fact that a built-up layer was superimposed on the flat sole of the original shoe. Since this section was added to the bottom of the shoe it must mean that we are only to consider that part and omit the general outline and shape of the foot itself. When we do this we immediately recognize the outline of a fish. (See Plate V).

In the LEFT footprint, that which appears to be the eye of a fish, is also a geometrical figure known as Vesica Piscis. It is a rough outline of a fish itself, formed by two curves joined at extremities. It was held in high veneration in ancient times. In pictorial art, the Vesica Piscis is the oval aureole or glory within which the early painters depicted figures of Christ, the Virgin, or an apostle. It is an emblem that replaced the earlier figure, the fish or Ichthus, and is found on the sarcophagi of the catacombs, in medieval symbolism, seals, etc. The broad arrow found here was also in use since earliest times, and was found on all ancient buildings.

The fish was frequently associated with world saviors. Vishnu was expelled from the mouth of a fish. The Egyptian Isis is often shown with a fish on her headdress. Oannes, the Chaldean savior, is depicted with the head and body of a fish from which his own form protrudes at various points. Christ was symbolized by a fish. The mysterious Greek name of Jesus means a fish. Ichthus--used in early Christian art as a symbol, because the letters of this word are the initials of the Greek words: Jesous CHristos THeou Uios Soter (Jesus Christ, Son of God. Savior). Therefore, the first monogram of the Christians was a fish. Oannes came out of the sea, was amphibious. He brought to the Chaldeans their culture, showed them how to build cities, and retired again to the sea. Quetzalcoatl, the Mexican Toltec hero-god, is represented by a whale which rose out of the sea; the old serpent covered with feathers who lies in the ocean. He, too, was amphibious and was known as "the Heart of the Sea". And he, too, reputedly brought to his people their culture.

In some ancient records, the planet Venus is symbolized by a fish. In connection with the fish symbol we should consult the Holy Bible. In St. Matthew 12:38-41, we read: "Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: for as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here."

Again, in St. Matthew 16:3-4, we read: "And in the morning, It will be foul weather to-day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas."

As we continue to study the symbols of the LEFT footprint, we see 3 bars above an arrow-like figure. If we consider the fish symbol here, it is interesting to read, Jonah 2:6: "I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever; yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O Lord my God."

Here we find reference to the "earth with her bars". We consider the Earth to be in the third orbit, so the three bars could stand for that fact. Also in Jonah we find reference to "the earth with her bars was about me for ever; yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption". So, too, we find the two expanding lines above the third bar going upward or outward, away from the head of the fish symbol. Also, remember, Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Feet themselves, represent the natural, external plane of life in contact with the world; and the feet of the spaceman represent the contact and presence of space beings with Earthmen and the Earth planet.

Swedenborg says that a fish symbolizes sensual affections which are the ultimate affections of the natural man. Also, those who are in common truths, which are also ultimates of the natural man. Also, those who are in external falses.

Their likeness to birds (swimming of fishes; flying of birds) suggests that fishes correspond to affections for intellectual activity. And what does the fact that they live in the water instead of the air show in regard to the kind of thoughts to which they have relation? Plainly the fishes of the mind enjoy a lower, less spiritual kind of thought than the birds. The water, which is their home, corresponds to truth of a natural kind--truth of natural science, of worldly industries, of the letter of the Word, and of practical right and wrong.

An interest in gathering facts of science is a hungry fish swimming in the water and devouring all the little creatures which come within his reach. And presently some larger fish swallows up our little fish with many others like him. So stronger, broader, scientific minds absorb the observations of smaller minds and deduce from them the great principles of science. There is in ourselves an enjoyment in grasping the broader principles of knowledge, which feeds upon our special interests in particular subjects. This is a larger fish feeding upon the little ones.

The interest in knowledge of worldly affairs is also a spiritual fish, which feeds with eager appetite pon our observations of the world, and may in turn contribute to a noble interest in tracing the Creator's providence in worldly affairs. So too, an absorbing interest in the external forms of worship, are fishes which may easily become food for more spiritual affections. But these same fishes-affections for gathering natural knowledge, are bad when they refuse to minister to the spiritual life, and at-tending only to the evidences of the senses, fall into many errors which they eagerly confirm.

In Genesis 1:20-21, 26 and Psalm 8:6-8, we see that man on Earth is supposed to have dominion over the fish of the sea. These can be the spiritual fish (affections) and man is told he must have control over them.

In St. Matthew 13:47-49, we find: "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just."

In St. Matthew 4:18-19, St. Luke 5:3-11, St. John 21:1-13, we see the disciples as fishers of men. They would also be fishers in the sense that it would be their duty and privilege to lift men up from the sea of atmosphere of natural worldly life into the air and sunshine of true spiritual life.

Therefore, we see that the space people are now present with us on Earth and are attempting to lift us up out of our present stricken condition into a fuller, more satisfying existence, by their guidance and aid. At one time the world was in the Age of Taurus, The Bull. The Egyptians worshiped Apis or Hap, a sacred bull. And a calf was worshipped by the Israelites in the desert during the exodus from Egypt. Then came the Age of Aries, The Ram. The men of David's time were shepherds--shepherds in the Age of the Ram. King David, Jacob, Moses, Cyrus the Mede, all these had been shepherds, and the Psalms speak of God leading the multitudes as if they were his precious sheep-fold. Then came the age we are just now leaving--Pisces, the Age of the Fishes.

Each of these ages lasts approximately two thousand years. However, each one is usually about two thousand, one hundred and fifty years long, and the passing from one such age into another is always accompanied by both external and internal storm and stress such as the world is now going through. The last change took place about two thousand years ago when Jesus came on the earthly scene as the Great Piscean Avatar or Teacher--and the new world that formed itself from that turbulent era and area was the western Christian civilization that we know today. Since this great enterprise has worked itself out and fulfilled its mission, it is now drawn to a close, and the New Age of the Water-Bearing Aquarius is upon us.

As a Piscean Master, Jesus fed the multitude with fish; he walked on the water; his followers were fishermen, and as we said above, he made them fishers of men. Clement of Alexandria enumerates the fish, the anchor, the ship and fisherman as fitting objects to be employed by the Christians on their seals and lamps. These are all Water-Fish-Age symbols. An early Christian drawing shows the Church, in the form of a ship, borne by Christ amidst the storm and stress of life. Pisces is a rainy constellation, bringer of storms, and controls the fate of sailors. Since the time of Christ the world has progressed along avenues that dealt almost entirely with water. For several hundred years all of man's ambitions were wrapped up in the seas and oceans. He traveled by sails to the far corners of the world; he became a great explorer using the waterways of the world to serve him in his quest. The result was the discovery of new lands in the West, and new frontiers promised new life and new hope for mankind. The darkness and brutality of the Middle Ages was forgotten in these new-found lands, and man as a spiritual being leaped to the challenge of development.

Until very recently, our great sources of power were nothing but waterpower. We had steam engines for this and that; we built great dams to conserve this power. Only a few years ago man took to the air; but he had always longed to fly. Primitive man had watched the eagle with envy.

Man graduated as a shepherd (Aries), and as a Fisherman (Pisces), and now he becomes a Gardener in Aquarius the New Air Age. This title expresses the kind of work that he has to do in his new role. Psychologists insist that the conscious and the subconscious minds stand almost exactly in the relationship of gardener and garden. The gardener sows his seed in the soil that he has prepared; he waters the ground, and selects a site upon which the sun will shine--but he does not try to make the seed grow. He leaves that to Nature. Therefore, we speak the Word but we leave it to Divine Power to make the demonstration. The dominant note of the New Age then is Spiritual development and Spiritual demonstration.

It takes mankind about twenty-six thousand years to go through the class of twelve lessons about the Creator, which we call the Zodiac. We have gone through these lessons many times before, and we will have to repeat them in the future, but each time we go through the same lessons at a much higher level with a different quality of knowledge, for it is not an endless circle, but an upward reaching spiral. The change we are now experiencing is not a change brought about by merely passing from one Sign or Age to another, such as happened in passing from Taurus into Aries, or Aries into Pisces; our present change is not one brought about by a two-thousand year plus cycle, but brought about by the ending of a Solar Year, or twenty-six thousand years. That is why we are now going through a great upheaval; physically, mentally and spiritually.

The LEFT footprint therefore, taken as a whole, can signify the Piscean Age; and that Age has ended, for the fish is trampled underfoot!

From the impression left by the RIGHT FOOT, we get the following interpretation:

A. The RIGHT footprint (See Plate VI), taken as a total represents things Material and Effect.

B. In reading the footprint, we read from heel to toe; for when stepping we begin on the heel and end on the toe. Therefore, the footprint message should be read from bottom to top.

C. That which is represented on the arch is chief, principle or prime. (The symbol here of three dots can mean: Since; Because; Equals; Result In; For The Reason Of).

D. On the heel we see the Clock of the Universe going in a clockwise direction. In the center we see one circle (dot). This represents or symbolizes the Creator, the Infinite; the curved arms symbolize the Four Great Primary Forces; the arms project from the circle in the center, and being joined to the circle, they are coming from it. That is, these forces emanate from the Creator. The swastika, popularly called a "good luck symbol" and one of the many symbols of the Four Great Primary Forces, was a favorite among the ancients throughout the world and still clings to the hearts of present (Masonic, etc.) humanity. Pythagoras on his return from Egypt taught that the numeral 4 referred to the Great Creative Forces of the Universe. The legend is that: "At the command of the Creator the Four Great Primary Forces built the universe and all therein. They . . . the Four Great Builders, the


Plate VI. Right Footprint

Heavenly Architects and Geometricians, the Four Great Strong Ones . . . built the earth and formed its life."

(continued at: http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/otof/otof09.htm)
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #14
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

From the OP:

Quote:
She was called Dolores Barrios, and designed dresses; the names of her friends were Donald Morand and Bill Jackmart [they were musicians]. The three of them lived in Manhattan Beach, California.
Dolores Barrios
Donald Morand
Bill Jackmart


If they were really incognito aliens, there's a possibility the names they used were anagrams.

There could be some clues as to who they really were or even a message to be found by looking at the anagrams of all three names.

Because there's 10,000 anagrams for the words "Dolores Barrios" alone, it's a big job and as far as I know no one has attempted it yet.

Back in 1954 when this trio gave out their names, no one had access to an online anagram generator so perhaps some secrets are hidden in the names they chose to make public, and they did this knowing that it would take 50+ years before they were eventually decoded.

Here's the first 2000 for "Dolores Barrios" (size limitations prevent me from posting all 10,000 at once):

EDIT: Results deleted. Will look at them offline rather than posting in the thread because of the space they take up.

Last edited by size_of_light; 11-03-2012 at 04:29 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #15
kattykitt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Is this the same Dolores Barrios?



Looks to have similar facial features....and the age is right too.
Well found
kattykitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #16
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykitt View Post
Looks to have similar facial features....and the age is right too.
Well found
I didn't find this myself actually, it came from a disclosetv thread.

There are some striking similarities in the hairline, the wideset eyes and the shape of the face.

The shape and thickness of the nose and the lips are jarringly different though.

Notice in the photo of the younger woman that there seems to be a ridge running up the forehead. This has been commented on as unusual at several other places online, and it's been pointed out that her male companions also seem to have this ridge, although it's difficult to really tell because of the poor quality photo reproductions.

Anyhow, look at the photo of the older woman and notice that the area of her forehead seems to have a distinct light 'patch' covering it, which might take a few moments to notice properly.

So is the older woman the same woman?

Don't know. She might have had a nose job later in life or the younger woman could have been wearing a fake nose in the earlier one (as some other people have suggested).

I do get the strong sense now though, that the younger 'woman' is actually an androgynous-looking man or a transexual, based mostly on the way s/he is standing here, and especially when you focus on the width of the shoulders and the flat-chestedness:



Very peculiar.

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2012 at 08:35 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #17
kattykitt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I didn't find this myself actually, it came from a disclovetv thread.

There are some striking similarities in the hairline, the wideset eyes and the shape of the face.

The shape and thickness of the nose and the lips are jarringly different though.

Notice in the photo of the younger woman that there seems to be a ridge running up the forehead. This has been commented on as unusual at several other places online, and it's been pointed out that her male companions also seem to have this ridge, although it's difficult to really tell because of the poor quality photo reproductions.

Anyhow, look at the photo of the older woman and notice that the area of her forehead seems to have a distinct light 'patch' covering it, which might take a few moments to notice properly.

So is the older woman the same woman?

Don't know. She might have had a nose job later in life or the younger woman could have been wearing a fake nose in the earlier (as some people have suggested).

I do get the clear impression now that the younger 'woman' is actually an androgynous-looking man or a transexual, based mostly on the way s/he is standing here:


Big time gap between photos though....When my grandmother was young, she had full lips and a fairly streamlined nose. As she aged (she is now 93) her nose went more fleshy & lost definition and her lips thinned out....

...but I do take your point on the androgynous look of the first woman, and there does seem to be something going on with the forehead....
I just find it difficult to reconcile with Venus.

What makes it a bit wobbly for me is.....If these were genuine Venusians...then how were they able to walk about on Earth breathing a very different atmosphere? Venus is pretty damned inhospitable.....and the living underground on Venus doesn't make sense unless they came from somewhere else originally. Or were they suggesting that as an indigenous species, they evolved underground from the start? In which case, why do they not react badly to sunlight on Earth? And it still wouldn't answer the oxygen issue...unless they were also saying that there is oxygen under the ground on Venus....because they certainly seem to breathe it when they attended the conference... But the story IS a strange one....so ultimately, who can say?

Mars has always seemed more plausible a place to me for a past civilisation that perhaps either died out, left for new places or went underground when the atmosphere was lost.

Either way, I do find it all really interesting, and I love reading all the different theories
kattykitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #18
size_of_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykitt View Post
Big time gap between photos though....When my grandmother was young, she had full lips and a fairly streamlined nose. As she aged (she is now 93) her nose went more fleshy & lost definition and her lips thinned out....
Yes, you might be right about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykitt View Post
...but I do take your point on the androgynous look of the first woman, and there does seem to be something going on with the forehead....
I just find it difficult to reconcile with Venus.

What makes it a bit wobbly for me is.....If these were genuine Venusians...then how were they able to walk about on Earth breathing a very different atmosphere? Venus is pretty damned inhospitable.....and the living underground on Venus doesn't make sense unless they came from somewhere else originally. Or were they suggesting that as an indigenous species, they evolved underground from the start? In which case, why do they not react badly to sunlight on Earth? And it still wouldn't answer the oxygen issue...unless they were also saying that there is oxygen under the ground on Venus....because they certainly seem to breathe it when they attended the conference... But the story IS a strange one....so ultimately, who can say?

Mars has always seemed more plausible a place to me for a past civilisation that perhaps either died out, left for new places or went underground when the atmosphere was lost.

Either way, I do find it all really interesting, and I love reading all the different theories
I think with the Venus thing, if it were true the simplest explanation would be that they're a race of highly advanced humans who breathe oxygen like we do, but have created underground bases on Venus that can support human life.

There's so much more to the Adamski case than just the superficial dismissal of it that he faked the photographs and that people can't live on Venus. It falls into the 'high strangeness' category I think, and I don't have a freaking clue what it's all about

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2012 at 08:45 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #19
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,467
Default

Haha just when I was about to say she is really pretty. He is really pretty? I dont know, all the stories are intriguing. A few thoughts...

I dont think the pictures of the old and young girls look like the same person. The vertical ridge is very interesting. The reluctance to be photographed is interesting. The song like language is congruent with Swedenborgs writings of other societies in the universe (1700s). If it is a man or woman I guess I didnt see him her as possibly a man until that was suggested. That they live inside the planets and are concerned about our wars seems consistent with other spiritual encounters. The lady who left her body on one planet and assumed a used earthly body. Keep the good stuff coming, I say
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #20
kattykitt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I don't have a freaking clue what it's all about
Haha! Me neither...but I DO love a good natter about the possibilities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Keep the good stuff coming, I say
I'll second that....
kattykitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:11 AM.