Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #61
zegzy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In Your Head!
Posts: 2,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlander View Post
zegzy It was first time I read that; I assumed he was an idiot only by looking at his theory but there is actually evidence lol
We live in a time when all is revealed and nothing can be hidden...all frauds exposed to the entire world. Glad you enjoyed it outlander...i have moved the post over to your thread now.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #62
outlander
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zegzy View Post
We live in a time when all is revealed and nothing can be hidden...all frauds exposed to the entire world. Glad you enjoyed it outlander...i have moved the post over to your thread now.
Yeah I have seen it And truth lives on forever while illusions live for as long as those who support it.
outlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #63
mrdragonfly1234
Senior Member
 
mrdragonfly1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
yes. exactly though for the moment there is one problem, and that is:

why is there no or very very little recollection of the previous states of consciousness when coming here?

people have memories of previous lives and can in fact prove them to be real by going to the place or describing it, while others may brush these visions or feelings off as mere fantasy and imagination, yet while others state there is no such thing as consciousness and individuality after or before here and anything else is mere imagination or luck.

got to go with your instinct until it is proven wrong, right?

personally, i know that for my reality, that my existence has been before and will again. no idea about anyone else though
I had to accept that there are two of myselves. One who has been born decades ago and have lived so far and punching alphabets on the keyboard in my spare time. The other one has been slowly waking up and feeling desperate to understand why I am trapped here.

While the latter me wants to go anywhere if it can escape, the former me wants to control and give it a reasonable answer with the only tool that it has, the science.
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #64
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
loveisthelaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
I had to accept that there are two of myselves. One who has been born decades ago and have lived so far and punching alphabets on the keyboard in my spare time. The other one has been slowly waking up and feeling desperate to understand why I am trapped here.

While the latter me wants to go anywhere if it can escape, the former me wants to control and give it a reasonable answer with the only tool that it has, the science.
then you clearly have split personality and some form of psychosis, and therefore should be locked up in a mental institution for the rest of your life, or until you are cured from these dillusionary thoughts.

on a serious note, the duality has to be accepted, one found.
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 15-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:19 AM   #65
kiolm
Senior Member
 
kiolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
Hey, kiolm,

Thank you very much for explaining in details. See, I am not that smart. I needed an easy and detailed explanation and I think that I can understand this. Have you started something one day by your own choice and you tried to completed it because it was none other than you who started, then 3 months later, you realized that it was a mistake and you regretted ? Then, how many times ?
I'm sure everybody does that. What I've recently discovered is this.

Imagine you go to the beach and your bare foot in your board shorts and you want to get from the parking lot to the beach. Being a tender foot you really feel the heat of the asphalt and all the little rocks and it hurst like hell.lol. And yet the locals don't even notice it. They walk around with their tough feet like it's nothing.

The point is they aren't sensitive to it like you are. You notice something they don't even though it exists for everybody.

Well I got really sick and the weaker I got the more I noticed things. Things I would have never noticed had I been healthy.

One thing I noticed is days have a polarity. The other biggie was being open to reality giving you hints. Something I've noticed my whole life, like why does the slowest driver always have a open road ahead of him and the fastest driver is always behind the slowest jackass with 20 cars in tow?

What I learned is instead of getting upset, It's just reality's way of saying take a different course. So whenever things are pushing back I take a different tact.

We want to push and at times pushing works but it is better to just go with the flow. And it seems reality really wants us to. And we live and we learn. The younger you are the more likely you are to start things with a naive belief.

Don't worry about trying to figure this shit out. All that matters is how you treat others and the bonds you make.

It may sound like new agey hippie crap but it's true. But you have to have enough confidence to be kind. Being a ass is easy and cheep and for some strange feels really good at times but it's the lowest form.
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:24 AM   #66
kiolm
Senior Member
 
kiolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
Wow so did you experience NDE?

I've read about NDE's and that is what led me to David Icke books .
When I meditate I sometimes float down and land by Buddhists meditating in a garden temple. They always laugh at the sight of me.
They and the Red Indians are more spiritually connected than we are - we have lost something very important there.

I'm not certain about reincarnation, if it's something you have to keep doing to evolve and become a higher vibrational level or if its a free will choice.

It's as if we are playing a computer game and we are the avatars and the main controller is the real 'us'. This is why we cannot have all the knowledge the contoller has, it would not be relevant to our life game here maybe?

I mean is it useful for Super Mario to have all our knowledge to win a game in his tiny computer world or does he just need to learn how to jump, run, etc... and if he asks for help maybe we can give him a few cheats to help him win the game.

This is probably what Angels do - when we ask they help us. (Or our higher self/ the game controller)

The game is free will. But sometimes you need cheats to get through it.

I like the way you think - its not as rambling as my thought process
Here's the skinny on Reincarnation.

There's millions of Reincarnation stories from cultures with zero reincarnation histories/myths.

Look into it. It will answer a lot of your questions.
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:26 AM   #67
kiolm
Senior Member
 
kiolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
ME. I know exactly what you mean, mrdragonfly. We all do.
We all do. We all know this. We all know this is bull shit.
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:32 AM   #68
kiolm
Senior Member
 
kiolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlander View Post
Einstein was an idiot; his theory is just that, a theory; you could make a theory and it would be as good as Einstein's, its all in the realms of fairy tales... There are so many scientists who contributed more than Einstein but too bad for them cus they are not jews; in world where media is entirely controlled by jews...
He wasn't a Idiot. He was just a shill.

He knew he would be awarded the Nobel prize 3 years before it was given to him. Before he even came up with his theories. It's all bull shit myth. "His" theories were given to him to shill to keep the common man confused and in the dark.

It's a long story but every single notable physicist since the 1900's is/was a shill.
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:38 AM   #69
kiolm
Senior Member
 
kiolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
I had to accept that there are two of myselves. One who has been born decades ago and have lived so far and punching alphabets on the keyboard in my spare time. The other one has been slowly waking up and feeling desperate to understand why I am trapped here.

While the latter me wants to go anywhere if it can escape, the former me wants to control and give it a reasonable answer with the only tool that it has, the science.
There's tons of "Science" but anything in the mainstream is a lie. Basically everything you've been programmed with is a lie.

What specifically would you like to know? 40+ years of being a life long learner has taught me all that matters, but you can't except it without some kind of reassurance. So what do you want? What would make you feel at peace?
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 05:15 AM   #70
mrdragonfly1234
Senior Member
 
mrdragonfly1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm View Post
There's tons of "Science" but anything in the mainstream is a lie. Basically everything you've been programmed with is a lie.

What specifically would you like to know? 40+ years of being a life long learner has taught me all that matters, but you can't except it without some kind of reassurance. So what do you want? What would make you feel at peace?
kiolm,

As much as we want to deny the science, it is our bloodstream for our every day lives. ( unless we are self sustained people like we used to be in primitive age )

What is your daily life ? ( not specifically you kiolm) get up from the bed ( made in the factory ) eat food ( made in the factory) drive a car ( same) fueled by gas ( same ) work to make money ( which is the part of the world economy and subjected to world economy ) come back and log in david icke's forum on internet. ( the product of the science )


I am a humble guy. I am willing to listen to anyone who says something that I should learn.

I am a part of the science and will be as long as my physical body lasts in this world.

My mind is free from this restriction and wants to figure out what goes underneath or beyond.

Would my mind ( or spirit ) cease to exist after my physical brain is dead ? Science says so far, "yes" or didn't find a scientific proof to further say "no", but this is where I question science if it hasn't been able to prove that there is a spiritual world in a scientific language , not because science is wrong, but maybe because it hasn't been improved enough.

I am hoping that science would eventually find the way to prove it. and the quest for the beginning of the universe and the nature of the "time" maybe related with the nature of all beings in the world- both, physical /spiritual.

Last edited by mrdragonfly1234; 17-03-2012 at 05:30 AM.
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 05:29 AM   #71
mrdragonfly1234
Senior Member
 
mrdragonfly1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 357
Default

We had a headline news about Einstein's theory about to be renewed in Nov, 2011 by the neutrinos, when it was recorded it traveled faster than the light.

It turned out that some miscalculation of the tool setting. ( March 2012 )

Einstein's theory still holds after 100 years.

Speed of the light is a constant and it is barrier in the physical world.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...n-light-speed/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/17/sc...nos-speed.html
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #72
858672
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
Speed of the light is a constant and it is barrier in the physical world.
Could it be because the whole world is made up of light vibrating at differing speeds after being split through a prism to make up reality as we know it?

858672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #73
huyi
Senior Member
 
huyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Out of the Matrix
Posts: 1,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post

It's as if we are playing a computer game and we are the avatars and the main controller is the real 'us'. This is why we cannot have all the knowledge the contoller has, it would not be relevant to our life game here maybe?

I mean is it useful for Super Mario to have all our knowledge to win a game in his tiny computer world or does he just need to learn how to jump, run, etc... and if he asks for help maybe we can give him a few cheats to help him win the game.

This is probably what Angels do - when we ask they help us. (Or our higher self/ the game controller)

The game is free will. But sometimes you need cheats to get through it.

I like the way you think - its not as rambling as my thought process
i always see life as computer game, only problem is if you make a mistake in real life you cannot reload or save the game you have to go through with your mistakes if you like it or not, i think thats why i play a lot of computer games to learn something from them.

angels imo are like requesting a cheat code lol
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #74
mrdragonfly1234
Senior Member
 
mrdragonfly1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
i always see life as computer game, only problem is if you make a mistake in real life you cannot reload or save the game you have to go through with your mistakes if you like it or not, i think thats why i play a lot of computer games to learn something from them.

angels imo are like requesting a cheat code lol
Yes, computer gives me an insight for the analogy about human body and spirit.

How about computer hardware as a physical body and software as a spirit.

If computers have only printers ( to print out alphabet letters ) and lettere recognition readers ( as we read books and articles ) and there is no screen, ( as if we don't have tool for the mind reader ) then, how they can recognize that there is a software by themselves ?
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #75
mrdragonfly1234
Senior Member
 
mrdragonfly1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 357
Default

For anyone who is not familiar with Einstein's twin,

This is a nice summary.

mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #76
mrdragonfly1234
Senior Member
 
mrdragonfly1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 357
Default

This video is fun to watch.

In this video, they say that only light speed doesn't change regardless of relative motion.

However, time changes due to the relative motion.

Einstein, 100 years ago, already though that time is an illusion.

( It took me many years just to understand the easier version of interpretation of what he meant ! and my excuse is that it was before this youtube cartoons were available many years ago. )

mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #77
crypticmystic
Senior Member
 
crypticmystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm
The other biggie was being open to reality giving you hints. Something I've noticed my whole life, like why does the slowest driver always have a open road ahead of him and the fastest driver is always behind the slowest jackass with 20 cars in tow?

What I learned is instead of getting upset, It's just reality's way of saying take a different course. So whenever things are pushing back I take a different tact.
reminds me of synchronicity

i wonder what relationship, if any, time and synchronicity have

*lights pipe*


crypticmystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #78
kiolm
Senior Member
 
kiolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
We had a headline news about Einstein's theory about to be renewed in Nov, 2011 by the neutrinos, when it was recorded it traveled faster than the light.

It turned out that some miscalculation of the tool setting. ( March 2012 )

Einstein's theory still holds after 100 years.

Speed of the light is a constant and it is barrier in the physical world.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...n-light-speed/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/17/sc...nos-speed.html
Dude. Really?

Try Google.
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:45 PM.