Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2012, 06:47 AM   #1
tusme

Default Masons Are Cowards

http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2012/03/masons-are-cowards.html

The Masons, particularly the lower ranking 7,000,000 or so, are as much victims as members of Opus Dei.

The "illuminati" are the same elite families of the world, work your way downward from Liz II and all monarch families from there on, whom rely on their Knights, Barons and Lords, whom say are around 150,000 elite 33rd Degree level, whom control around 5,000 Grand Masters, whom in turn keep the Master Masons in line, whom in turn sort out all the other millions of Masonic footsoldiers.

I'm an agnostic borderline atheist, - however I have no objections as to what anyone else wishes to believe in, - if men want to run around with one trouser leg rolled up and a noose around their neck whilst blind folded, then so be it, - many a Mason are good men, though they are just the same as everyone else, as there's nothing special about being able to keep secrets and turn a blind all seeing eye whenever corruption arises.

I have appealled to the fraternity to modernise itself, tear down the curtains within the lodges, - be open about who you are - and part of this modernisation, means we have to move away from circa 1776 not be kept trapped in it. A ban might be a bit too ambitious, though the demand that members of the government and their related bodies should have to declare their involvement with the Freemason’s is not new, and in some cases and professions; ‘voluntary declaration’ is asked, - though who’s policing it, and why volunteer if it’s not a legal requirement?

The crux of the matter is, - and for real transparency to begin to happen, then we the public have the right to know, who is, and who isn’t a member of a secret society whilst working for our governments, and more important, their resignations from either their appointed positions, or their membership from the ‘secret society’, such as the Freemasons.

A law is required, so that a complete list and register of names are available for public scrutiny. http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/por...ng-politicians

I/we propose that any member of a secret society, should be banned from also being permitted to be a member of government or its related bodies, i.e. our town halls, the judiciary, military and the police etc. – as it’s without doubt a major conflict of interest.

This currently abhorrent state of affairs where anyone involved in our governments etc. are allowed to be also members of a secret society that require death defying oaths to be sworn, – whereas the blindfolded initiate, and with a dagger held to their heart, swears to be 100% allegiant and committed to the Masonic agenda, – and over and above that of all else.

The potential for corruption and dodgy deals makes a complete mockery of our democracy and justice system.

Our government and its representatives; via our town halls and justices of law must be free from commitment to these highly influential groups if they are expected to maintain a shred of credibility and earn the public’s trust and respect once again.

http://www.causes.com/causes/643665-ban-members-of-secret-societies-from-serving-in-our-government-and-their-related-bodies/about

Sent in by - Trapped In A Masonic World

TAP - I would go further. Every member of a secret society would have to declare it on his business card, and have all his associations eliterated after his name by law. If he gave his name without the relevant letters of all secret societies to which he is a member, he would be fined a substantial amount. It's not only politicians that matter. Trust is crucial to all human relationships. Secret behind-the-scenes societies are a curse.

The societies themselves should be made to publish all the names and addresses of their members. It should be made legal to refuse employment or business based entirely on a person being a member of a secret society.

There must be no more legalised secrecy. It must be eradicated totally. Sorry about the 7,000,000 lower level cowards who hide in the shadows. Let's see you out in the open, you oh so brave men.

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
sofa king

Seeing as there are posters here that are masons, you are calling these posters cowards.

And yet here you are, as a moderator, attacking without provocation.

Do me a favor. Drop the hypocrisy. You are living a conflict of interest yourself. How dare you accuse others while do the same.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
zegzy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post

The potential for corruption and dodgy deals makes a complete mockery of our democracy and justice system.

Our government and its representatives; via our town halls and justices of law must be free from commitment to these highly influential groups if they are expected to maintain a shred of credibility and earn the public’s trust and respect once again.

There must be no more legalised secrecy. It must be eradicated totally. Let's see you out in the open, you oh so brave men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
Seeing as there are posters here that are masons, you are calling these posters cowards.

Do me a favor. Drop the hypocrisy. You are living a conflict of interest yourself. How dare you accuse others while do the same.
I'm not a moderator and i agree 100% with the words in the quote above yours, in this post, which were contained in the original post of "tusme".

"If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear."...is a mantra often touted by members of "Secret Societies" who hide their membership of "Secret Societies" from the vast majority of members of the general public who are not members of "Secret Societies."

Last edited by zegzy; 04-03-2012 at 09:15 PM.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:

He's not directly calling anyone here a coward.

By your logic nobody would be able to criticise any group or organisation for fear that there might be members of those groups on this forum.

Is that how you think the forum should be run?

Last edited by size_of_light; 04-03-2012 at 05:03 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:

Any group of people who hide behind closed doors to communicate by sign language and withhold secrets from their fellowmen can be nothing else but cowards. What are they scared of? US?

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 04-03-2012 at 05:17 PM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post

By your logic nobody would be able to criticise any group or organisation for fear that there might be members of those groups on this forum.

You got him good there.

It's a pretty chilling feeling being exposed to how these people's minds work.... though I doubt there's any 'mind' there as such. They just do as they're told. I wonder how much individuality can exist when one is forced to defend the indefensible day in day out.

The soul probably flees leaving just a kind of robotic reflex which seems like a real person. But really, it's just a mason drone.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 04-03-2012 at 05:28 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Any group of people who hide behind closed doors to communicate by sign language and withhold secrets from their fellowmen can be nothing else but cowards. What are they scared of? US?

The same could be said of college fraternities. And yet virtually all federal politicians in the US belong to such fraternities. Do we outlaw those as well?
Old 04-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post

I think the mods should have an opinion. I they should express it whole-heartedly.

But they should not resort to personal attacks in the process.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
zegzy
Banned

Quote:
The same could be said of college fraternities. And yet virtually all federal politicians in the US belong to such fraternities. Do we outlaw those as well?
If the names and faces of their members are not available for anyone and everyone outside of those "fraternities" to view Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zegzy View Post
"If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear."...is a mantra often touted by members of "Secret Societies" who hide their membership of "Secret Societies" from the vast majority of the public who are not members of "Secret Societies."
Members of "College Fraternities" can be classed as "Secret Societies" too if their names and faces are hidden from the public.

Last edited by zegzy; 04-03-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
martg
Banned

It's hard to have respect for anyone that willingly becomes the puppet of others.

This is what two of the most influential freemasons of all time thought of the blue degrees/initiates.

Quote:
The Blue Degrees are but the outer court…of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretation. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them…The true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd degrees) - Albert Pike
Quote:
These good folk swell our numbers and fill our money-box. Set yourselves to work; these gentlemen must be made to nibble at the bait…But this sort of people must always be made to believe that the grade they have reached is the last - Adam Weishaupt
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #11
size_of_light

Quote:
I think the mods should have an opinion. I they should express it whole-heartedly.

But they should not resort to personal attacks in the process.
Which didn't happen so what the hell are you talking about?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
You mean like Skull and Bones? The answer is yes, they should be. Did you have to ask this retarded question? Shouldn`t it be obvious?
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #13
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
It's hard to have respect for anyone that willingly becomes the puppet of others.
Absolutely! With puppeteers come empty mind who can’t think independently and arrogance it the only weapon.
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
welling
Banned

1 Question.....

How many of the posters on here constantly posting Anti-Masonic garbage have actually been Freemasons and experienced what it actually is?

No I didn't think so

And before you try and come back with the usual crap, just think about it for a few minutes.

All of your Anti-Masonic comments are based upon either things you've read in Anti-Masonic books or websites or from what you've heard from other Anti-Masonic people.

It angers me that you can come to conclusions so easily without actually seeing and understanding both sides.

I don't want to persuade you that Freemasonry is great. I really don't care if you dislike Freemasonry. You won't ever change anything.

And for the record, IMHO, Albert Pike and Adam Weisphaut were C*nts of the highest order.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #15
ftil
Inactive

Time for a few laughs.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #16
welling
Banned

How boring are you? You've just posted the same on a different thread 5 minutes ago! Is that all you've got?
Old 04-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #17
zegzy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
1 Question.....

How many of the posters on here constantly posting Anti-Masonic garbage have actually been Freemasons and experienced what it actually is?
Name them...who are they?
Old 04-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #18
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
How boring are you? You've just posted the same on a different thread 5 minutes ago! Is that all you've got?
Hey, this post was not for you. You can't even figure that out.

But you can't cope with anxiety when others are exposing masonry.

Why don't you open your own tread and talk how great masonry is and leave us alone. Trust me, I will never go there.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #19
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zegzy View Post
Name them...who are they?
Do you seriously want me to do that? You don't know who they are?
Old 04-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #20
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
Hey, this post was not for you. You can't even figure that out.

But you can't cope with anxiety when others are exposing masonry.

Why don't you open your own tread and talk how great masonry is and leave us alone. Trust me, I will never go there.
Never said your post was for me.

I can figure almost anything posted about on here thanks.

No one has 'exposed' Masonry as you say, they have simply posted speculation and a large amount of rubbish.

I have never suffered from any form of anxiety either thanks.

I have opened my own threads thank you very much. I also don't need to shout about how great Freemasonry is.

'leave us alone' ? Who is us? The deluded, blinkered posters who know little If anything at all about something I know lots about.

I don't care if you post on any thread it's an open forum