Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
matrix911
Senior Member
 
matrix911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,591
Default Whitneys Death bizarre connection Queen Elizabeth!

Many are asking and trying to understand if there's a deeper significance to this famous angelic voice & Icon.

Well, there's a bizarre hidden connection to the death of Whitney Houston that most aren't fully aware of yet... until now

Was there a warning about a major BLOOD ritual SACRIFICE that was about to occur in the FIRST 13 days of FEBRUARY connected to the 11TH DAY and a special ANNIVERSARY of a famous QUEEN who many believe is a MAJOR ILLUMINATI LEADER?

Well, FACT is sometimes stranger than fiction because on January 28th 2012, this special esoteric warning was posted to GLP:

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....dicted-in-glp/

here's an excerpt from the first line:
----------------------------------------------
Today is the 28th day of 1st month in the 12th year of the 3rd millennium and the 11th day from the next Sacrificial FULL MOON of the 7th to celebrate the anniversary of HER 60th ascenSION cycle for the 6th.
2/11/12 is the twin god words

------------------------------------------------

You can see the above references to the number date 11, the full moon, and a SACRIFICE that would be CONNECTED to a special 60th ANNIVERSARY on 2/6/12 which I explained and warned about several times like in this post on 2/4/12:
------------------------------------------------
i'm also surprised few realize or know there's another very special anniversary this weekend connected to one of the biggest illuminati reptilians on the planet. I wonder if the full moon this week, is sacrificial red in celebration
------------------------------------------------

Now of course portions of this particular warning are a bit allegorical, but those that have followed the warnings I've put out, know there have been both literal and allegorical multi-faceted connections to both unique
headline events and Large Quakes and can see the deeper connection or significance of the unique wording that was used which correlates to the death of Whitney Houston.

For those trying to understand and see the connection, you have to first realize what "OTHER" anniversary or celebration I was referring to on 2/6/12 and the eve of the FULL MOON of FEBRUARY 7th that was clearly WARNED about in the FIRST VERSE.

so what famous anniversary was being celebrated on 2/6/12?


The Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II

What major tragedy/death happened a few days later the SAME week connected to an 11th day in FEBRUARY that many are saying was a RITUAL SACRIFICE for the ILLUMINATI?

WHITNEY HOUSTON

Coincidence the WEEK of the ANNIVERSARY of the most famous royal QUEEN named ELIZABETH who many believe is the QUEEN MOTHER REPTILIAN, there just happens to be another famous QUEEN in the news that DIES due to what most who know about the Illuminati, say was a BLOOD SACRIFICE?

Whitney was know as The QUEEN of POP
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...ston-dies.html

http://www.chronicle.su/obituaries/i...ston-murdered/

WHITNEY has and is being described as a QUEEN or GODDESS... what a perfect CHOICE for a sacrifice that aligns to so many illuminati codes and numbers.

Even the Grammy show by NICKI MINAJ was said to be a SATANIC RITUAL with the stage looking like a SACRIFICIAL ALTER. Coincidence of course

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...self-excorism/

and wasn't PRINCESS DIANA considered a GODDESS of the MOON who many say was also a SACRIFICE for the ROYAL FAMILY of Reptilians?

But WHO ELSE WARNED about a SACRIFICE that was ABOUT TO OCCUR CONNECTED TO 11 and 11th & SOMEONE (female ie HER) With an ANNIVERSARY ON FEBRUARY 6TH which was posted back on 1/28/12?
How PROPHETIC and close was just the allegorical prose that was given?

Oh, and for those who still don't understand or SEE the connection WHITNEY has to QUEEN ELIZABETH II,,,

Whats WHITNEY'S MIDDLE NAME?


whitney ELIZABETH houston

Even the media are reporting the question about RITUAL SACRIFICE...
http://merovee.wordpress.com/2012/02...itney-houston/

BOTH are famous QUEENS connected to the name ELIZABETH

BOTH connected to the TWIN(s) and ROMAN Numerals or DOUBLE 1 ie 11 (II)

warning excerpt:
----------------------------------------
2/11/12 is the twin god words
----------------------------------------

Whitney Elizabeth dies on 11
Queen Elizabeth I I

As well as 911 another hidden illuminati sequence...

Whitney Born August 9th & died february 11th >> 9 11

She died at 3:55 or if you look closer to the number in REFLECTION or INVERSE, its 3:22 which fits their perfect M/O for occultic numerology/kabbalah. see it?? 322!

ANOTHER 911 ritual as several are pointing out now which has the illuminati fingerprint ALL OVER this event or blood SACRIFICE for one of the most important anniversaries of QUEEN ELIZABETH II?? and perhaps another major event soon? 9/11 pt 2? Remember the PET GOAT?

The LABEL that she was discovered and signed to has an illuminati trademark... Clive Davis & Arista Records ....look at ARISTA records LOGO with a PYRAMID:
funny as well all the ancient ROMAN/GREEK connections/themes many have also been talking about in MADONNA'S SUPER BOWL show and now the Grammy's with Nicki Minaj with obvious satanic symbolism & imagery only a fool would deny.

Or how about the BLOOD and CUTS on WHITNEY'S WRIST apparently just before she died in which many described as a "bloody mess".

http://prince.org/msg/8/375864

an accident? or some type of RITUAL that was performed ON HER to prepare for a sacrifice either with or without her being aware of consciously???

Then there's Lady GaGa's bizarre bloodbath in London on a trip she met Queen Elizabeth as well.

http://truthquake.com/2011/09/26/lad...lusive-report/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...drug-quiz.html

Here daughter found unconscious in the same hotel BATHTUB???
http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitne...?adid=recently

and whats the date of hollywoods biggest show aka the Grammy's

the 13th

So if you still think these connections are all coincidence, you're either in denial, or haven't done any real investigation or research into the Illuminati.

Whatever the deeper significance may be, its a FACT that a warning was given about a SACRIFICE connected to QUEEN ELIZABETH the WEEK of the FULL MOON of FEBRUARY and the 11th DAY.

And whether or not you agree or can explain this bizarre tragedy and connection, not only do many believe and agree Whitney Elizabeth Houston was somehow chosen to be an ILLUMINATI BLOOD SACRIFICE, but all the
uncanny connections above, are undeniable and go far beyond mere coincidence.

Oh, Whitney's room number where she died?

434 or 4+3+4= 11

http://theintelhub.com/2012/02/17/wh...he-illuminati/
__________________
Originally Posted by stannrodd
I think freely and unbounded and don't follow like a sheeple with the popular myths.

Last edited by matrix911; 18-02-2012 at 09:14 AM.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,311
Default

Interesting. thanks for posting
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911 View Post
Many are asking and trying to understand if there's a deeper significance to this famous angelic voice & Icon.

Well, there's a bizarre hidden connection to the death of Whitney Houston that most aren't fully aware of yet... until now

Was there a warning about a major BLOOD ritual SACRIFICE that was about to occur in the FIRST 13 days of FEBRUARY connected to the 11TH DAY and a special ANNIVERSARY of a famous QUEEN who many believe is a MAJOR ILLUMINATI LEADER?

Well, FACT is sometimes stranger than fiction because on January 28th 2012, this special esoteric warning was posted to GLP:

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....dicted-in-glp/

here's an excerpt from the first line:
----------------------------------------------
Today is the 28th day of 1st month in the 12th year of the 3rd millennium and the 11th day from the next Sacrificial FULL MOON of the 7th to celebrate the anniversary of HER 60th ascenSION cycle for the 6th.
2/11/12 is the twin god words

------------------------------------------------

You can see the above references to the number date 11, the full moon, and a SACRIFICE that would be CONNECTED to a special 60th ANNIVERSARY on 2/6/12 which I explained and warned about several times like in this post on 2/4/12:
------------------------------------------------
i'm also surprised few realize or know there's another very special anniversary this weekend connected to one of the biggest illuminati reptilians on the planet. I wonder if the full moon this week, is sacrificial red in celebration
------------------------------------------------

Now of course portions of this particular warning are a bit allegorical, but those that have followed the warnings I've put out, know there have been both literal and allegorical multi-faceted connections to both unique
headline events and Large Quakes and can see the deeper connection or significance of the unique wording that was used which correlates to the death of Whitney Houston.

For those trying to understand and see the connection, you have to first realize what "OTHER" anniversary or celebration I was referring to on 2/6/12 and the eve of the FULL MOON of FEBRUARY 7th that was clearly WARNED about in the FIRST VERSE.

so what famous anniversary was being celebrated on 2/6/12?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond...f_Elizabeth_II

The Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II

What major tragedy/death happened a few days later the SAME week connected to an 11th day in FEBRUARY that many are saying was a RITUAL SACRIFICE for the ILLUMINATI?

WHITNEY HOUSTON

Coincidence the WEEK of the ANNIVERSARY of the most famous royal QUEEN named ELIZABETH who many believe is the QUEEN MOTHER REPTILIAN, there just happens to be another famous QUEEN in the news that DIES due to what most who know about the Illuminati, say was a BLOOD SACRIFICE?

Whitney was know as The QUEEN of POP
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...ston-dies.html

http://www.chronicle.su/obituaries/i...ston-murdered/

WHITNEY has and is being described as a QUEEN or GODDESS... what a perfect CHOICE for a sacrifice that aligns to so many illuminati codes and numbers.

Even the Grammy show by NICKI MINAJ was said to be a SATANIC RITUAL with the stage looking like a SACRIFICIAL ALTER. Coincidence of course

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...self-excorism/

and wasn't PRINCESS DIANA considered a GODDESS of the MOON who many say was also a SACRIFICE for the ROYAL FAMILY of Reptilians?

But WHO ELSE WARNED about a SACRIFICE that was ABOUT TO OCCUR CONNECTED TO 11 and 11th & SOMEONE (female ie HER) With an ANNIVERSARY ON FEBRUARY 6TH which was posted back on 1/28/12?
How PROPHETIC and close was just the allegorical prose that was given?

Oh, and for those who still don't understand or SEE the connection WHITNEY has to QUEEN ELIZABETH II,,,

Whats WHITNEY'S MIDDLE NAME?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston

whitney ELIZABETH houston

Even the media are reporting the question about RITUAL SACRIFICE...
http://merovee.wordpress.com/2012/02...itney-houston/

BOTH are famous QUEENS connected to the name ELIZABETH

BOTH connected to the TWIN(s) and ROMAN Numerals or DOUBLE 1 ie 11 (II)

warning excerpt:
----------------------------------------
2/11/12 is the twin god words
----------------------------------------

Whitney Elizabeth dies on 11
Queen Elizabeth I I

As well as 911 another hidden illuminati sequence...

Whitney Born August 9th & died february 11th >> 9 11

She died at 3:55 or if you look closer to the number in REFLECTION or INVERSE, its 3:22 which fits their perfect M/O for occultic numerology/kabbalah. see it?? 322!

ANOTHER 911 ritual as several are pointing out now which has the illuminati fingerprint ALL OVER this event or blood SACRIFICE for one of the most important anniversaries of QUEEN ELIZABETH II?? and perhaps another major event soon? 9/11 pt 2? Remember the PET GOAT?

The LABEL that she was discovered and signed to has an illuminati trademark... Clive Davis & Arista Records ....look at ARISTA records LOGO with a PYRAMID: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arista_Records

funny as well all the ancient ROMAN/GREEK connections/themes many have also been talking about in MADONNA'S SUPER BOWL show and now the Grammy's with Nicki Minaj with obvious satanic symbolism & imagery only a fool would deny.

Or how about the BLOOD and CUTS on WHITNEY'S WRIST apparently just before she died in which many described as a "bloody mess".

http://prince.org/msg/8/375864

an accident? or some type of RITUAL that was performed ON HER to prepare for a sacrifice either with or without her being aware of consciously???

Then there's Lady GaGa's bizarre bloodbath in London on a trip she met Queen Elizabeth as well.

http://truthquake.com/2011/09/26/lad...lusive-report/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...drug-quiz.html

Here daughter found unconscious in the same hotel BATHTUB???
http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitne...?adid=recently

and whats the date of hollywoods biggest show aka the Grammy's

the 13th

So if you still think these connections are all coincidence, you're either in denial, or haven't done any real investigation or research into the Illuminati.

Whatever the deeper significance may be, its a FACT that a warning was given about a SACRIFICE connected to QUEEN ELIZABETH the WEEK of the FULL MOON of FEBRUARY and the 11th DAY.

And whether or not you agree or can explain this bizarre tragedy and connection, not only do many believe and agree Whitney Elizabeth Houston was somehow chosen to be an ILLUMINATI BLOOD SACRIFICE, but all the
uncanny connections above, are undeniable and go far beyond mere coincidence.

Oh, Whitney's room number where she died?

434 or 4+3+4= 11

http://theintelhub.com/2012/02/17/wh...he-illuminati/
here we go
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #4
decode reality
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,755
Default

Maybe this forum needs to have a 'Conspiracy Contest' open to all comers.

The OP would be a contender.
__________________
"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." - Socrates
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
matrix911
Senior Member
 
matrix911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
Interesting. thanks for posting
your welcome m8

thanks for starting the thread off with some positive feedback.

i'm sure the trolls, skeptics and shills will be along shortly.

lol
__________________
Originally Posted by stannrodd
I think freely and unbounded and don't follow like a sheeple with the popular myths.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #6
matrix911
Senior Member
 
matrix911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Maybe this forum needs to have a 'Conspiracy Contest' open to all comers.

The OP would be a contender.
I'll take that as a compliment

he he
__________________
Originally Posted by stannrodd
I think freely and unbounded and don't follow like a sheeple with the popular myths.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 09:23 AM   #7
matrix911
Senior Member
 
matrix911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
here we go
yes indeed...

any intelligent discourse or comments??

or are you the resident troll?

lol

oh and i'm sure your "friends" here don't appreciate you including the entire text of the OP with a 3 word response.

i think thats whats really called wasting bandwidth
__________________
Originally Posted by stannrodd
I think freely and unbounded and don't follow like a sheeple with the popular myths.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,745
Default

If you are determined to turn the death of Witney into a conspiracy you will find what you are looking for


Maybe some people really do die from drug/alcohol
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #9
decode reality
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,755
Default

What's more revealing to me is the sudden interest given to Whitney Houston in conspiracy theory circles. I'm sure if she was alive now, they'd be denouncing her as an 'illuminati witch pushing the drug agenda' or something similar (that is, if they were actually interested her in the first place).

The other thing is they can't prove the veracity of their numerological 'dot connecting' - and often a lot of those dots have no connections whatsoever. In fact, they're invented to prop up a theory that has no basis.

A lot of conspiracy theories rely just as much on "belief without questioning" as any other area. Not much difference between this mentality and the mentality some bring towards what they're taught by religion, education etc.
__________________
"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." - Socrates
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911 View Post
Many are asking and trying to understand if there's a deeper significance to this famous angelic voice & Icon.

Well, there's a bizarre hidden connection to the death of Whitney Houston that most aren't fully aware of yet... until now

Was there a warning about a major BLOOD ritual SACRIFICE that was about to occur in the FIRST 13 days of FEBRUARY connected to the 11TH DAY and a special ANNIVERSARY of a famous QUEEN who many believe is a MAJOR ILLUMINATI LEADER?

Well, FACT is sometimes stranger than fiction because on January 28th 2012, this special esoteric warning was posted to GLP:

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....dicted-in-glp/

here's an excerpt from the first line:
----------------------------------------------
Today is the 28th day of 1st month in the 12th year of the 3rd millennium and the 11th day from the next Sacrificial FULL MOON of the 7th to celebrate the anniversary of HER 60th ascenSION cycle for the 6th.
2/11/12 is the twin god words

------------------------------------------------

You can see the above references to the number date 11, the full moon, and a SACRIFICE that would be CONNECTED to a special 60th ANNIVERSARY on 2/6/12 which I explained and warned about several times like in this post on 2/4/12:
------------------------------------------------
i'm also surprised few realize or know there's another very special anniversary this weekend connected to one of the biggest illuminati reptilians on the planet. I wonder if the full moon this week, is sacrificial red in celebration
------------------------------------------------

Now of course portions of this particular warning are a bit allegorical, but those that have followed the warnings I've put out, know there have been both literal and allegorical multi-faceted connections to both unique
headline events and Large Quakes and can see the deeper connection or significance of the unique wording that was used which correlates to the death of Whitney Houston.

For those trying to understand and see the connection, you have to first realize what "OTHER" anniversary or celebration I was referring to on 2/6/12 and the eve of the FULL MOON of FEBRUARY 7th that was clearly WARNED about in the FIRST VERSE.

so what famous anniversary was being celebrated on 2/6/12?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond...f_Elizabeth_II

The Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II

What major tragedy/death happened a few days later the SAME week connected to an 11th day in FEBRUARY that many are saying was a RITUAL SACRIFICE for the ILLUMINATI?

WHITNEY HOUSTON

Coincidence the WEEK of the ANNIVERSARY of the most famous royal QUEEN named ELIZABETH who many believe is the QUEEN MOTHER REPTILIAN, there just happens to be another famous QUEEN in the news that DIES due to what most who know about the Illuminati, say was a BLOOD SACRIFICE?

Whitney was know as The QUEEN of POP
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...ston-dies.html

http://www.chronicle.su/obituaries/i...ston-murdered/

WHITNEY has and is being described as a QUEEN or GODDESS... what a perfect CHOICE for a sacrifice that aligns to so many illuminati codes and numbers.

Even the Grammy show by NICKI MINAJ was said to be a SATANIC RITUAL with the stage looking like a SACRIFICIAL ALTER. Coincidence of course

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...self-excorism/

and wasn't PRINCESS DIANA considered a GODDESS of the MOON who many say was also a SACRIFICE for the ROYAL FAMILY of Reptilians?

But WHO ELSE WARNED about a SACRIFICE that was ABOUT TO OCCUR CONNECTED TO 11 and 11th & SOMEONE (female ie HER) With an ANNIVERSARY ON FEBRUARY 6TH which was posted back on 1/28/12?
How PROPHETIC and close was just the allegorical prose that was given?

Oh, and for those who still don't understand or SEE the connection WHITNEY has to QUEEN ELIZABETH II,,,

Whats WHITNEY'S MIDDLE NAME?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston

whitney ELIZABETH houston

Even the media are reporting the question about RITUAL SACRIFICE...
http://merovee.wordpress.com/2012/02...itney-houston/

BOTH are famous QUEENS connected to the name ELIZABETH

BOTH connected to the TWIN(s) and ROMAN Numerals or DOUBLE 1 ie 11 (II)

warning excerpt:
----------------------------------------
2/11/12 is the twin god words
----------------------------------------

Whitney Elizabeth dies on 11
Queen Elizabeth I I

As well as 911 another hidden illuminati sequence...

Whitney Born August 9th & died february 11th >> 9 11

She died at 3:55 or if you look closer to the number in REFLECTION or INVERSE, its 3:22 which fits their perfect M/O for occultic numerology/kabbalah. see it?? 322!

ANOTHER 911 ritual as several are pointing out now which has the illuminati fingerprint ALL OVER this event or blood SACRIFICE for one of the most important anniversaries of QUEEN ELIZABETH II?? and perhaps another major event soon? 9/11 pt 2? Remember the PET GOAT?

The LABEL that she was discovered and signed to has an illuminati trademark... Clive Davis & Arista Records ....look at ARISTA records LOGO with a PYRAMID: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arista_Records

funny as well all the ancient ROMAN/GREEK connections/themes many have also been talking about in MADONNA'S SUPER BOWL show and now the Grammy's with Nicki Minaj with obvious satanic symbolism & imagery only a fool would deny.

Or how about the BLOOD and CUTS on WHITNEY'S WRIST apparently just before she died in which many described as a "bloody mess".

http://prince.org/msg/8/375864

an accident? or some type of RITUAL that was performed ON HER to prepare for a sacrifice either with or without her being aware of consciously???

Then there's Lady GaGa's bizarre bloodbath in London on a trip she met Queen Elizabeth as well.

http://truthquake.com/2011/09/26/lad...lusive-report/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...drug-quiz.html

Here daughter found unconscious in the same hotel BATHTUB???
http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitne...?adid=recently

and whats the date of hollywoods biggest show aka the Grammy's

the 13th

So if you still think these connections are all coincidence, you're either in denial, or haven't done any real investigation or research into the Illuminati.

Whatever the deeper significance may be, its a FACT that a warning was given about a SACRIFICE connected to QUEEN ELIZABETH the WEEK of the FULL MOON of FEBRUARY and the 11th DAY.

And whether or not you agree or can explain this bizarre tragedy and connection, not only do many believe and agree Whitney Elizabeth Houston was somehow chosen to be an ILLUMINATI BLOOD SACRIFICE, but all the
uncanny connections above, are undeniable and go far beyond mere coincidence.

Oh, Whitney's room number where she died?

434 or 4+3+4= 11

http://theintelhub.com/2012/02/17/wh...he-illuminati/
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911 View Post
yes indeed...

any intelligent discourse or comments??

or are you the resident troll?

lol

oh and i'm sure your "friends" here don't appreciate you including the entire text of the OP with a 3 word response.

i think thats whats really called wasting bandwidth
First of all, a quote will not use more bandwith for the simple fact that if it has already been downloaded once, it does not get downloaded again, it can be duplicated in your browser using your own resources. Anyway -

Let's break it down:

Quote:
For those trying to understand and see the connection, you have to first realize what "OTHER" anniversary or celebration I was referring to on 2/6/12 and the eve of the FULL MOON of FEBRUARY 7th that was clearly WARNED about in the FIRST VERSE.
For us trying to understand and see the connection you do, first we have to realize what other anniversary or celebration you were referring to right? Well how does that realization of what you were referring to lead one to believe it is AT all connected to Whitney Houston? Did you randomly come up with her name? I mean in math for example, there are things such as "guess and check", this is not even an example of that.

Quote:
i'm also surprised few realize or know there's another very special anniversary this weekend connected to one of the biggest illuminati reptilians on the planet. I wonder if the full moon this week, is sacrificial red in celebration
In this paragraph alone, we (the readers) can assert the following facts about you. You believe the illuminati exist, and take it as fact. You believe reptilian humans exist, and take it as fact. When the illuminati, and reptilian humans are really just theories, much like other conspiracies and even modern science. Until proven, entirely -- it is simply a theory. You are relying on the power of 2 other theories to support a connection to Whitney Houston, out of the blue. Moving along to exhibit C

Quote:
What major tragedy/death happened a few days later the SAME week connected to an 11th day in FEBRUARY that many are saying was a RITUAL SACRIFICE for the ILLUMINATI?

WHITNEY HOUSTON
A few days later, not even the lucky coincidence of landing on the same day -- and yet, ladies and gentlemen, he takes it as evidence supporting his original theory. A major event can happen on ANY day of the week, ANY time of the year and coincide with something else -- people can connect strange dots with dots any day of the year, because everything has an anniversary.

Quote:
Even the media are reporting the question about RITUAL SACRIFICE...
http://merovee.wordpress.com/2012/02...itney-houston/
THE MEDIA? LOL, looks more like a personal wordpress blog if you ask me. Again, drawing "evidence" from out of nowhere

Quote:
Or how about the BLOOD and CUTS on WHITNEY'S WRIST apparently just before she died in which many described as a "bloody mess".
LOL, a bloody mess? Take a look at the pictures, since it's clear you have done none of your own research


Does that look like a BLOODY MESS? It could be a number of things besides blood. It could be blood, but may not be her own if it is. It could be her blood as a result from a scratch she acquired without knowing (never happened to you?), it could be anything, and hardly resembles a bloody mess.

Yes, but I'm a shill ..
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #11
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Default

Of course not a response.

never fails
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #12
matrix911
Senior Member
 
matrix911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
First of all, a quote will not use more bandwith for the simple fact that if it has already been downloaded once, it does not get downloaded again, it can be duplicated in your browser using your own resources. Anyway -
BANDWIDTH ie SPACE in the context of the intended POINT.

which you obviously missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
Let's break it down:
YES, LETS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
For us trying to understand and see the connection you do, first we have to realize what other anniversary or celebration you were referring to right?
To understand and see the connection I DID, all you had to do was READ what I wrote which explained WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
Did you randomly come up with her name? I mean in math for example, there are things such as "guess and check", this is not even an example of that.
Well how does that realization of what you were referring to lead one to believe it is AT all connected to Whitney Houston?
BECAUSE OF THE UNIQUE WORDING and what was explained BEFORE the event ABOUT AN EVENT CONNECTED to a BLOOD SACRIFICE and a special ANNIVERSARY on the 6th... or iow,,,, The warning/prediction (however you want to call it even though clearly contained prophetic jargon) contained both allegorical and literal references that could only CORRELATE and relate to a specific set of possible events which didn't have to reveal the specific NAME for it to be correct which MANY agree it was anyways. Those who don't, have every right to disagree, however it won't change the facts and evidence that show the warning was talking about or connected to almost an exact description, the context or details of the scenario surrounding the death of Whitney Houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
In this paragraph alone, we (the readers) can assert the following facts about you. You believe the illuminati exist, and take it as fact. You believe reptilian humans exist, and take it as fact. When the illuminati, and reptilian humans are really just theories, much like other conspiracies and even modern science. Until proven, entirely -- it is simply a theory. You are relying on the power of 2 other theories to support a connection to Whitney Houston, out of the blue. Moving along to exhibit C
Thats the same type of failed logic and arguments from trolls, shills and skeptics who claim there's no evidence JFK, 9/11, DIANA and many other "conspiracy theories" including the Illuminati, that those were/are anything more than "theories". If you're one of those, and it appears so, then it really has no bearing on the merit of the evidence and argument i've presented that contradicts your opinion and claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
A few days later, not even the lucky coincidence of landing on the same day -- and yet, ladies and gentlemen, he takes it as evidence supporting his original theory. A major event can happen on ANY day of the week, ANY time of the year and coincide with something else -- people can connect strange dots with dots any day of the year, because everything has an anniversary. THE MEDIA? LOL, looks more like a personal wordpress blog if you ask me. Again, drawing "evidence" from out of nowhere
Sorry, but the LITERAL TIME FRAME was explained and specific from the 6th to the 13th of FEBRUARY for an event connected to a special FULL MOON, SACRIFICE ie DEATH and QUEEN ELIZABETH II.

EVERYONE with a brain who analyzes the facts and evidence in full context, will admit there's only ONE possible LOGICAL connection or event that occurred between FEBRUARY 6TH & 13TH that correctly and logically "fits" this prophetic warning;

...the death of Whitney Houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
LOL, a bloody mess? Take a look at the pictures, since it's clear you have done none of your own research


Does that look like a BLOODY MESS? It could be a number of things besides blood. It could be blood, but may not be her own if it is. It could be her blood as a result from a scratch she acquired without knowing (never happened to you?), it could be anything, and hardly resembles a bloody mess.
How does "that" portion of the "mystery" or story, invalidate this HIT and warning?

answer: it doesn't.

and its really irrelevant especially out of context. which is why you've cherry picked it and ignore all the other evidence. Its the only way you can make it look like there's nothing nefarious about it, or that there's nothing interesting or any logical basis and facts supporting the evidence for my argument.

besides, the QUOTE, wasn't "my" quote... i've posted an MSM headline about it.

however you once again also failed to comment on more of the CONTEXT surrounding that STORY.

gee, what a surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
Yes, but I'm a shill ..
nah, just blind and in denial
__________________
Originally Posted by stannrodd
I think freely and unbounded and don't follow like a sheeple with the popular myths.

Last edited by matrix911; 20-02-2012 at 01:36 PM.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #13
matrix911
Senior Member
 
matrix911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
of course not a response.

Never fails
lol
__________________
Originally Posted by stannrodd
I think freely and unbounded and don't follow like a sheeple with the popular myths.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #14
knightofthegrail
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,648
Default

Oh for pity's sake. Someone famous dies and it just has to be a tenuously linked "conspiracy" rather than just a reflection of the poisonous lives that the "celebrities" lead?

Purchase here.

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 20-02-2012 at 01:40 PM.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,745
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
What's more revealing to me is the sudden interest given to Whitney Houston in conspiracy theory circles. I'm sure if she was alive now, they'd be denouncing her as an 'illuminati witch pushing the drug agenda' or something similar (that is, if they were actually interested her in the first place).

The other thing is they can't prove the veracity of their numerological 'dot connecting' - and often a lot of those dots have no connections whatsoever. In fact, they're invented to prop up a theory that has no basis.

A lot of conspiracy theories rely just as much on "belief without questioning" as any other area. Not much difference between this mentality and the mentality some bring towards what they're taught by religion, education etc.


This is just new material for the truth/conspiracy industry. Alot of people will be trying to cash in on the act.
Its the industry bit which blinds people from the truth.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #16
matrix911
Senior Member
 
matrix911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Oh for pity's sake. Someone famous dies and it just has to be a tenuously linked "conspiracy" rather than just a reflection of the poisonous lives that the "celebrities" lead?
YES, there are SOME deaths that have no logical or real major conspiracy connections of significance, and there's those such as JFK, DIANA, MJ, and now WHITNEY that DO.

and the evidence for cases like JFK, DIANA, MJ, especially WHITNEY, is overwhelming which shows far more than what those like you argue but present no evidence for or against what you claim is just "coincidence" and mumbo jumbo nonsense.

Its funny people like you make statements like this on a site dedicated to discussing and analyzing conspiracies and theories etc.

Instead of showing exactly how and where the "evidence" or argument and facts are false, you post a worthless opinion that has no relevance to anything nor proves or disproves anything.

So why enter or post to this thread if you're not going to engage in intelligent discourse on the subject and argument presented?
__________________
Originally Posted by stannrodd
I think freely and unbounded and don't follow like a sheeple with the popular myths.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #17
decode reality
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911 View Post
YES, there are SOME deaths that have no logical or real major conspiracy connections of significance, and there's those such as JFK, DIANA, MJ, and now WHITNEY that DO.

and the evidence for cases like JFK, DIANA, MJ, especially WHITNEY, is overwhelming which shows far more than what those like you argue but present no evidence for or against what you claim is just "coincidence" and mumbo jumbo nonsense.

Its funny people like you make statements like this on a site dedicated to discussing and analyzing conspiracies and theories etc.

Instead of showing exactly how and where the "evidence" or argument and facts are false, you post a worthless opinion that has no relevance to anything nor proves or disproves anything.

So why enter or post to this thread if you're not going to engage in intelligent discourse on the subject and argument presented?
Your ideas have been challenged by a previous poster and you chose to ignore them (i.e. all I saw was lots of block capitals and essentially, a repeat of your original post).

I can imagine you probably do find it strange that on this site, not every individual will automatically accept tenuous links and exagerrated claims as 'the truth'.

Here's another thing to add - I can understand the plausibility of JFK, Lennon, Marley being taken out - but Whitney Houston?? She was hardly public enemy number one - or was she? Oooh, maybe we should decipher the lyrics now and find some coded anti nwo messages that only troofahs and Bonesmen can understand.
__________________
"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." - Socrates

Last edited by decode reality; 20-02-2012 at 02:18 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #18
decode reality
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
This is just new material for the truth/conspiracy industry. Alot of people will be trying to cash in on the act.
Its the industry bit which blinds people from the truth.
There's enough material here for a real money-spinner. Coming to a Waterstones 'mind, body & spirit' bookshelf near you.
__________________
"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." - Socrates
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #19
featheredfish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 950
Default

OMG, OMG what if the REAL story is ........
  1. Formerly talented entertainer dies from long-term drug abuse.
  2. Descendent of medieval mafia family still scamming after 60 years.
  3. Elizabeth is an extremely common name.
  4. Entertainment industry publicity hacks are fond of the titles King, Queen, Prince and Princess but it's still just meaningless hype.
  5. Numbers are useful to back up your theory as long as you're allowed to; add them, multiply them by your dogs birthday, reverse them, put them through a spin dryer then leave them out to bake in the sun for a few days.
....... and none if it was connected!?


Wow how bizarre would that be?
featheredfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #20
decode reality
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by featheredfish View Post
OMG, OMG what if the REAL story is ........
  1. Formerly talented entertainer dies from long-term drug abuse.
  2. Descendent of medieval mafia family still scamming after 60 years.
  3. Elizabeth is an extremely common name.
  4. Entertainment industry publicity hacks are fond of the titles King, Queen, Prince and Princess but it's still just meaningless hype.
  5. Numbers are useful to back up your theory as long as you're allowed to; add them, multiply them by your dogs birthday, reverse them, put them through a spin dryer then leave them out to bake in the sun for a few days.
....... and none if it was connected!?


Wow how bizarre would that be?
__________________
"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." - Socrates
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:40 AM.