Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
LasseMaja

Default Why is Jesus such a good man?

Jesus taught about love, sharing, healing, micracles and so on. The story of Jesus is quite amazing. And many christians follow his messages. Many christians are indeed very good people. My mother for example have always told me that love is the greatest of all. She never goes to church, but she's a christian. She's been the greatest to me all my life, giving me nothing else but love and understanding.

Why this story of this superman Jesus. Subliminal programming? "There is a saviour, but it's not me"... or what? Maybe everyone is Jesus and that's the whole deal with Christianity to keep this secret? How would the world look like if all people followed Jesus/buddas/<insert name of a holy man here>/ teachings? It would be a paradise.
I do know that this religion is used for control, the only question I have why this beautiful story of such a noble man?
LasseMaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
madthumbs

Jesus Beautiful huh?

Old 18-02-2008, 02:31 AM   #3
synergy777

after all yashuah wrote the bible didn't he, he helped the people who executed him to write their manual for empire. the romans, jewish clergy killed him, then used him as their poster boy.

imagine if the elite killed icke, took his work, edited it and then told the world, we love icke, and we are his chosen, so do what we say, oops, what icke said.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
dedicate

"imagine if the elite killed icke, took his work, edited it and then told the world, we love icke, and we are his chosen, so do what we say, oops, what icke said." --

Stupid.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 02:34 PM   #5
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicate View Post
"imagine if the elite killed icke, took his work, edited it and then told the world, we love icke, and we are his chosen, so do what we say, oops, what icke said." --

Stupid.
Why is that stupid???

It's exactly what the Illuminati ALWAYS DO. If there is a powerful popular movement - the PTB always make sure their agents become powerful within it - so that they will always influence the decision-making.

Luciferian `atheists' always stridently claim that all mentions of Jesus by ancient historians such as Josephus are `fake', `interpolations'. Yet they are quick to hold up so-called statements by Jesus like - `I came to bring a sword', etc. If you look at the whole body of Jesus' teachings - the ones in the post above are the very few that commend violence - could these be PTB `interpolations'?

You think the Illuminati are `stupid'??? No. They take advantage of every opportunity. The PTB not only think about today, they plan for the AGE.

Last edited by drakul; 18-02-2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: spell
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #6
dedicate

You are all probably very young, so can be forgiven the ... error.

Your example about killing a man and taking his teachings, only confirms that you believe there was this man.. But then it appears you are against people talking about that man and his teachings. Confusing!

So you admit that this man had teachings that are important? Teachings that have remained out of the main stream? Well then, what were they?
Old 18-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #7
drakul

Quote:
You are all probably very young, so can be forgiven the ... error.

Your example about killing a man and taking his teachings, only confirms that you believe there was this man.. But then it appears you are against people talking about that man and his teachings. Confusing!

So you admit that this man had teachings that are important? Teachings that have remained out of the main stream? Well then, what were they?

From the way your post is written - am I to assume you don't believe in the existence of Jesus? If so why not?

And what gives you the impression I want to repress discussion about the nature of Christianity? This is a DISCUSSION BOARD isn't it? If I didn't want to discuss it I wouldn't be here.
Old 18-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #8
madthumbs

Christianity serves them. It's a racist religion catering to a small specific group of people. It has it's adherents afraid of looking critically at this group's crimes. It has them adhere to the laws of the land, invest in their faith (mind control) through infant genital mutilation, turn the other cheek, pay taxes, support war, etc.

Religious Jews are taught that they are far superior to gentiles (Even Jesus refers to one as a dog among his children). Their crimes are often covered up or overlooked for them by the Christian dogs. Most people in their position in life would act the same way. Just like most people will take advantage of class action lawsuits even if they're not a real victim.
Old 18-02-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
dedicate

I believe in the existance of Jesus.

You point up a big problem with "discussion" boards such as this. That is, the meaning is not conveyed via the words.

I didn't say you "were trying to repress discussion about the nature of Chrisianity". It may be that you don't know you are doing it. Always, on these boards people are pointing out that organized Christianity has been subverted by the controllers, used to wreck us rather than lift us up, etc. Thus those posters toss the Baby out with the Bathwater and stiffle further discussion.. making it obvious that it ends there.

Like I said, "What are those teachings that have been subverted?" -- "What is it that the controlers don't want us to know? and Why dont they want us to know it? Did Jesus teach those things?" I think that one very important thing that has been removed from the teachings of Jesus is reincarnation, and there is some evidence for this. Others are the initiation, lineage, karma, astrology, and -- the fact that Christ and Jesus are two different beings.

Last edited by dedicate; 18-02-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 18-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #10
dedicate

See!.. Read Madthumbs post (which he posted sychronisticly while I was writting mine)... He appears to be saying,,, "There is nothing to this Chrisitianity. The Controllers use it to control us. That's the end of it". We see A LOT of that on this board..-- fine, if that is what you want to believe, and it is true partially. But I think there is more to it than that.

Last edited by dedicate; 18-02-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 18-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #11
drakul

Quote:
See!.. Read Madthumbs post (which he posted sychronisticly while I was writting mine)... He appears to be saying,,, "There is nothing to this Chrisitianity. The Controllers use it to control us. That's the end of it". We see A LOT of that on this board..-- fine, if that is what you want to believe, and it is true partially. But I think there is more to it than that.
YES. Absolutely.

As per your post above, it is a great source of fascination for me - how Christianity has been STRIPPED of its charismatic spirituality and changed to suit the PTB:

* Practice of MEDITATION - the Bible says Christ meditated during the 40 days and nights in the wilderness - yet the church discourages meditation.

* How women have been dis-enfranchised from the Church power structure - The largest most magnificent church in the world - Hagia Sophia (Wisdom of Sophia) was built in Constantinople and it STILL STANDS. SOPHIA - the ancient FEMININE aspect of GOD. And this spirit is STILL ALIVE. Yet women have been essentially precluded from the ruling structure of the church.

When the atheists/Luciferian freemasons bring up the so-called CRIMES OF CHRISTIANITY - they are really talking about the crimes of an independent CITY STATE that masquerades as the seat of Christianity called the VATICAN. The Vatican is the only `religion' with it's own seat at the UN. Vatican is the richest entity in the world. Every country in the world is expected (on pain of `severe punishment') to sign a CONCORDAT - a secret agreement with the Vatican.
Old 18-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #12
dedicate

Yes. Thank you. It seems we are on the same page about more than a few things. I'm sure there are others.

Honestly, though, I don't mind this dharma combat gotten into here on this site. Hard antagonism to "religion" is easier to deal with than people who are embedded in some religious belief system, that's for sure.
Old 18-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #13
drakul

Quote:
Yes. Thank you. It seems we are on the same page about more than a few things. I'm sure there are others.

Honestly, though, I don't mind this dharma combat gotten into here on this site. Hard antagonism to "religion" is easier to deal with than people who are embedded in some religious belief system, that's for sure.
Well their game is to try to marginalize us as `FUNDIES'. (IOW - Christians don't THINK. If they DID they wouldn't believe in Christ).

RE-INCARNATION: I have given this subject much thought. Especially having lived and worked in a country which is 95% Buddhist - Thailand. In fact I just returned from another trip to SEA a few months ago. Re-incarnation is a spiritual/mental TRAP. Why? Because if you are poor if you are suffering - there is no pity no mercy for you - it's your bad KARMA. You deserve to suffer and so do your children. The best you can do is accept your fate, suffer through this life and hope for a better one in the next. Talk about a PRISON RELIGION. Re-incarnation is why you have one hundred million UNTOUCHABLES in India.

Re-incarnation made it impossible for Buddha to teach the SHUDRAS (Untouchables), they were not worthy. Re-incarnation is what made Buddha deny the existence of the Immortal Soul, because the Immortal Soul is the foundation for belief in Re-incarnation.

Jesus teaching in this regard is correct. He did not deny the existence of the Immortal Soul, in fact he glorified it, but he did not teach re-incarnation. If so, he would not have been able to teach the wretched masses, the slaves, the crippled and sick etc. The Pharisees and the Saducees considered such people unworthy. These unworthies were the main recipients of His message - The Kingdom of Heavan is Here NOW.

Last edited by drakul; 18-02-2008 at 06:02 PM. Reason: spell
Old 18-02-2008, 11:00 PM   #14
dedicate

Well. I think you are wrong about that.. First off.. We've already established that just because a ruling class take a subject such as reincarnation and use it to the disadvantage of people, does not negate the reality of the principle. There is nothing about reincarnation or karma that should be used to keep a person down. Also, me saying, "You deserve.." such and such, does not give me the right to give you what you deserve. Those people in Asia have as a warped view of their religion as people here have of their religion. Being given a rough way to go at the beginning of this life, is no reason to numb out and give in to it.. just like in every day life.. you accept responsiblity for your life and work to change things for the better.

Jesus did teach re-incarnation. As stated in the scripture.. many believed he was the returning Elisha (which he may have been, -- and John the Baptist was the returning Elias). That's reincarnation. Then he said something about how many "here" would do greater than he. There are many examples, but the main body of those teachings were probably removed. Reincarnation is a fact.. the evidence for it is everywhere. Realizing the truth of it is/can be liberating.

Last edited by dedicate; 18-02-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 18-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #15
dedicate

Also, I would like to add.-- Hidden in the NT scripture here and there is that there were conflicting "philosophies" among the people and classes in Israel. I remember that there was one sect that belived in the concept of "reserection".. This is a quote from the KJV.. and appears before the Passion. There were jews who believed in the "reserection".. Now, I believe that these jews believed in reincarntaion,,, not "reserection" as is translated. All mention of the Essene sect have also been removed from the scripture.
Old 18-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #16
dedicate

There was another scripture that I now remember.. Some people were asking Jesus this: "Who sinned to make this man be born blind? The man, or his parents?".. Jesus at this point, does not say, "This man could not have sinned to be born blind. That would indicate that he did something in a previous life. How rediculous". He does not deny the Karma of this man or his parents with his answer, which he could have.

Last edited by dedicate; 18-02-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Old 18-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #17
drakul

Red face

Quote:
There was another scripture that I now remember.. Some people were asking Jesus this: "Who sinned to make this man be born blind? The man, or his parents?".. Jesus at this point, does not say, "This man could not have sinned to be born blind. That would indicate that he did something in a previous life. How rediculous". He does not deny the Karma of this man or his parents with his answer, which he could have.
I think I've been through this one before. Do you have the # on it so I can look it up?

A few other reasons Re-incarnation is a mental/spiritual TRAP -

* People become spiritually LAZY and FATALISTIC. Oh well I've got plenty more lives after this one. With Christianity it's THIS life and this life alone - the ONLY ONE you KNOW you're gonna get.

* LIFE has less meaning. Human life is no longer precious. People die - so what - it's their karma, they'll come back again. Re-incarnation is abused in WAR - sacrifice your life - don't worry you die - you'll come back.
Old 18-02-2008, 11:47 PM   #18
edit

http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-b...&version=KJV#3
Quote:
a mental/spiritual TRAP -
TRAP - PART

Chartres Cathedral 5 Day Retreat- [ mirror ]This retreat, for men and women, is an individual, spiritually mirrored journey within the splendor, grace, silence and light of beloved Chartres Cathedral, ...
http://www.linktothedivine.com/servl...es-cathedral,/Detail

The struggle to become spiritually whole - Spiritual Life - Helium ...- [ Spiritually Whole ]As individuals, humans seem to desire to feel more whole. This is a strange desire given the fact that we are biologically comp... by ToR has left the ...
http://www.helium.com/tm/260450/indi...s-desire-whole

Vision & Beliefs- [ Spiritually Whole ]The Goal of Open Bible Fellowship is Everyone Spiritually Whole from Colossians 1:28. It directs every aspect of our ministry. So, We seek: ...
www.openbiblefellowship.org/page7.html
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 11:53 PM   #19
dedicate

Well you've been through it before, so we will move on. You are aware of this text and that is the important thing.

Like I said, there is no reason to get lazy over reincarnation or "I have to accept my lot.. woe is me attitude.".. (And, nothing about reincarnation states that you have endless opertunity to work out your present karma). . In this life you don't let yesterday's failures get you down. Do you? No. YOu take responsiblity for it, and make good. Same with the previous life's failures. That's how you grow.

Then you state that Christians are given only one life.. So that makes it that much more important. Well that is true, life is important. But this "only one life" idea, also provides a pitfall that many trip over....

1) You can only go so far with one life.. You can not become a Jesus in one life, so (a) Jesus must have been more than human.-- a God. In other words, he did not work very very hard in previous lives to earn what he was... So Jesus must have been God. .. and (b) Thus I will "hook on" to this Jesus as a savior,, and be LAZY and get to heaven because I believed the right thing. I can never aspire to do as good as Jesus did.-- impossible in just one life. (Personally I know that it will be another life or two for me before I'm even close)

2) We are made to believe that after this one and only life,,, then what?

Last edited by dedicate; 18-02-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 19-02-2008, 12:05 AM   #20
edit

Lightbulb

Col 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
Col 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

we may present [3936] paristemi

Greek for G3936 παρίστημι Transliteration
paristēmi
Pronunciation

pä-rē'-stā-mē (Key)

Part of Speech
verb

Root Word (Etymology)

from G3844 and G2476

TDNT Reference
5:837,788
Vines
View Entry

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) to place beside or near

a) to set at hand

1) to present

2) to proffer

3) to provide

4) to place a person or thing at one's disposal

5) to present a person for another to see and question

6) to present or show

7) to bring to, bring near

8) metaph. i.e to bring into one's fellowship or intimacy

b) to present (show) by argument, to prove

2) to stand beside, stand by or near, to be at hand, be present

a) to stand by

1) to stand beside one, a bystander

b) to appear

c) to be at hand, stand ready

d) to stand by to help, to succour

e) to be present

1) to have come

2) of time

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 42 AV — stand by 13, present 9, yield 5, show 2, stand 2, misc 11

Strong's Number G3936 matches the Greek παρίστημι (paristēmi). For the unrelated Hebrew word for H3936 לעדן (La`dan) click here. [To get a Hebrew Strong's number, please enter the number with a leading H, ie H1234 for Hebrew, G1234 for Greek.] (More Info)
Hebrew for H3936 לעדן Transliteration
La`dan
Pronunciation

lah·dän' (Key)

Part of Speech
proper masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)

from the same as H3935

TWOT Reference
n/a

Outline of Biblical Usage Laadan = "put in order"

1) an Ephraimite ancestor of Joshua, son of Nun

2) a Levite son of Gershom; also 'Libni'

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 7 AV — Laadan 7

Hebrew for H3935 לעדה Transliteration
La`dah
Pronunciation

lah·dä' (Key)

Part of Speech
proper masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)

from an unused root of uncertain meaning

TWOT Reference
n/a

Outline of Biblical Usage Laadah = "order"

1) son of Shelah and grandson of Judah

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 1 AV — Laadah 1

Greek for G2476 ἵστημι Transliteration
histēmi
Pronunciation

hē'-stā-mē (Key)

Part of Speech
verb

Root Word (Etymology)

a prolonged form of a primary stao {stah'-o** (of the same meaning, and used for it in certain tenses)

TDNT Reference
7:638,1082
Vines
View Entry

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) to cause or make to stand, to place, put, set

a) to bid to stand by, [set up]

1) in the presence of others, in the midst, before judges, before members of the Sanhedrin;

2) to place

b) to make firm, fix establish

1) to cause a person or a thing to keep his or its place

2) to stand, be kept intact (of family, a kingdom), to escape in safety

3) to establish a thing, cause it to stand

a) to uphold or sustain the authority or force of anything

c) to set or place in a balance

1) to weigh: money to one (because in very early times before the introduction of coinage, the metals used to be weighed)

2) to stand

a) to stand by or near

1) to stop, stand still, to stand immovable, stand firm

a) of the foundation of a building

b) to stand

1) continue safe and sound, stand unharmed, to stand ready or prepared

2) to be of a steadfast mind

3) of quality, one who does not hesitate, does not waiver

Greek for G3844 παρά Transliteration
para
Pronunciation

pä-rä' (Key)

Part of Speech
preposition

Root Word (Etymology)

a root word

TDNT Reference
5:727,771
Vines
View Entry

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) from, of at, by, besides, near

Strong's Number G3844 matches the Greek παρά (para). For the unrelated Hebrew word for H3844 לבנון (Lĕbanown) click here. [To get a Hebrew Strong's number, please enter the number with a leading H, ie H1234 for Hebrew, G1234 for Greek.] (More Info)

Hebrew for H7956 שלה Transliteration
Shelah
Pronunciation

shā·lä' (Key)

Part of Speech
proper masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)

[COLOR="red"]the same as H7596 [/COLOR](shortened)

TWOT Reference
n/a

Outline of Biblical Usage Shelah = "a petition"

1) the youngest son of Judah

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 8 AV — Shelah 8

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 200 AV — of 51, with 42, from 24, by ... side 15, at 12, than 11, misc 45

1Ch 1:18 And Arphaxad begat Shelah, and Shelah begat Eber.
1Ch 1:24 Shem, Arphaxad, Shelah,

http://cf.blueletterbible.org/search...lah&t=KJV&sf=4
Psa 3:8 Salvation [belongeth] unto the LORD: thy blessing [is] upon thy people. Selah.
Psa 4:2 O ye sons of men, how long [will ye turn] my glory into shame? [how long] will ye love vanity, [and] seek after leasing? Selah.
Psa 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
http://cf.blueletterbible.org/search...lah&t=KJV&sf=5
Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
Jos 18:1 And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them.

Shiloh [07886] Shiyloh

Hebrew for H7886 שילה Transliteration
Shiyloh
Pronunciation

shē·lo' (Key)

Part of Speech
proper noun

Root Word (Etymology)

from H7951

TWOT Reference
n/a

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) he whose it is, that which belongs to him, tranquillity

a) meaning uncertain

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 1 AV — Shiloh 1

Hebrew for H7951 שלה Transliteration
shalah
Pronunciation

shä·lä' (Key)

Part of Speech
verb

Root Word (Etymology)

a primitive root

TWOT Reference

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) to be at rest, prosper, be quiet, be at ease

a) (Qal)

1) to be or have quiet

2) to be at ease, prosper

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 5 AV — prosper 3, safety 1, happy 1

http://cf.blueletterbible.org/lang/l...gs=H7951&t=kjv
edit is offline   Reply With Quote