Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
crisitunity

Default Hitler and Disney, Disney and Hitler...

Well my friends, after a couple days of shallow research it turns out Hitler and Walt Disney weren't merely an odd couple during the 30s and 40s; they were in fact the same person. *ghasp*

Sure, we all know thats crazy nonsense, yet the evidence persists.

1) Walt Disney was rumoured to be a fascist and a racist, he was a Nazi.

2) Hitler was a fan of Walt Disney and was given multiple copies of "Mickey Mouse" by his officers for Christmas in 1937.

3) Hitler was an artist and used his skill to, at the very least, confirm his admiration for Walt Disney's productions.

Exhibit A: If it wasn't for the signature who would you think drew them?

4) Both Hitler and Disney shared a phylosophy about children. Get them as young as possible and they'll be yours as long as possible. Adolf made a point of letting it be known with his Hitler Youth program. Walt wasn't as forthcomming publicly, but the Disney corporation was responsible for defining and implementing a list of specific advertizing techniques (about 15 distinct methods if memory serves) that would cause children to nag and cry to thier parents. I read as much in a book called about ten years ago.

With that in mind I present Nazi propoganda films produced by Disney as exhibit B:

The part I find a little brazen in this one is how they explain exactly what they are doing to our children as though its just something the Nazi's are doing.., when obviously the film they are currently watching is doing the exact same thing...

Sure these films seem to be denegrating the Nazi party, but some would say any publicity is good publicity when what you really want is the attention of the people. Especially if you want them to go to war with each other.

Ok so they were similar fellas, so what?

Well but wait, theres more. First please consider the following piece of scientific background:

"Ears Could Make Better Unique IDs Than Fingerprints" - Says Wired Magazine

Which leads us to

5) And in case you havent guessed it, yes, Walt Disney and Adolf Hitler have the same ears.

Exhibit C:
This one refuses to embed for me so just a link
And I would ask to please not make this discussion about Wellaware1 or his work. The remaining bulk of his work is irrelivant to the idea presented in this thread.

So there it is, probably nothing though right? Hitler was a meany and Walt was a softy after all.

If nothing else though they must atleast be brothers, no?

crisitunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #2
shakey1
Banned

Crazy Disney films. I'd heard an urban legend that Walt was dishonorably discharged from the USMC, and that you could see an upside down frame of this document in his office when he would introduce Disney movies. I researched that claim online, but I didn't find any real evidence to support it. Wikipedia said be was a stretcher-bearer in WWII, but that's not exactly a valid source reference...
Supposedly he was anti-Semetic, manic-depressive alcoholic and a 33rd degree Freemason.
shakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisitunity View Post

Well my friends, after a couple days of shallow research it turns out Hitler and Walt Disney weren't merely an odd couple during the 30s and 40s; they were in fact the same person. *ghasp*

That's WW2 kicked off!

they found captain winkie!
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:37 AM   #4
bacnchee

theres also the tidbit of info about the similarity between each of their wives. a quick image search of lillian disney and eva braun can only further support this theory (sticking to the shallow research theme
bacnchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:34 AM   #5
crisitunity

Woe is me I meant to put this in the general section, sry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
Crazy Disney films. I'd heard an urban legend that Walt was dishonorably discharged from the USMC, and that you could see an upside down frame of this document in his office when he would introduce Disney movies. I researched that claim online, but I didn't find any real evidence to support it. Wikipedia said be was a stretcher-bearer in WWII, but that's not exactly a valid source reference...
Supposedly he was anti-Semetic, manic-depressive alcoholic and a 33rd degree Freemason.
Free Mason you say, and 33rd degree no less. The plot thickens...

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacnchee View Post
theres also the tidbit of info about the similarity between each of their wives. a quick image search of lillian disney and eva braun can only further support this theory (sticking to the shallow research theme

was hard to find a good comparison shot, but there is indeed a similrity...

very interesting

Last edited by crisitunity; 11-02-2012 at 03:42 AM.
crisitunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:45 AM   #6
zen_anarchy

guess we will never know the answer to wether nazis had better cinematography skills than jews
zen_anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #7
marisabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_anarchy View Post
guess we will never know the answer to wether nazis had better cinematography skills than jews
It appears that both of these Nazi's and Jews is a cover for the same entity.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote