Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
kitabatake

Default Why do so many famous people die at 27??

Is this a coincidence? Or does 27 really mean something? This was an interesting tid bit I ran across a few minutes ago:

http://27.chrismore.com/

What do you think?
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
zeitgeist 1

I think the amount of rock stars dying at 27 is statistically unlikely, having spent alot of time on numerology and symbolism I'm afraid I have no idea of its significance, definately strange though
zeitgeist 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:51 AM   #3
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist 1 View Post
I think the amount of rock stars dying at 27 is statistically unlikely, having spent alot of time on numerology and symbolism I'm afraid I have no idea of its significance, definately strange though

I agree. I cannot figure out why so many famous people period die at that age. Most of those on that list died in the past 60 years or so. It's strange.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #4
truthodare

One possible explanation is that let's assume for a moment that these people were victims of mind control, probably, but not exclusively from a very early age.

I have read that mind control victims get harder to control, the older they get and by the age of about 30-35, it's really hard for the programmers and handlers to maintain the complete level of control they have become accustomed to.

The victims can start "playing up" and maybe begin to become aware of certain things being done to them. They can start to fall apart emotionally and become a liability.

It is possible that certain victims who have somehow created problems for the controllers and handlers at some point in the past, either by certain acts or more than likely, during control sessions, making them believe that they will be "more trouble than they are worth" by the time they reach the older more difficult to control anyway ages.

So 27 could be the agreed boundary age. The cut off age. The age the "problem victims" reach before the controllers say, "let's scrap 'em" before they get too difficult or do something too obvious such as whistleblow.
truthodare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthodare View Post
One possible explanation is that let's assume for a moment that these people were victims of mind control, probably, but not exclusively from a very early age.

I have read that mind control victims get harder to control, the older they get and by the age of about 30-35, it's really hard for the programmers and handlers to maintain the complete level of control they have become accustomed to.

The victims can start "playing up" and maybe begin to become aware of certain things being done to them. They can start to fall apart emotionally and become a liability.

It is possible that certain victims who have somehow created problems for the controllers and handlers at some point in the past, either by certain acts or more than likely, during control sessions, making them believe that they will be "more trouble than they are worth" by the time they reach the older more difficult to control anyway ages.

So 27 could be the agreed boundary age. The cut off age. The age the "problem victims" reach before the controllers say, "let's scrap 'em" before they get too difficult or do something too obvious such as whistleblow.

It sounds plausible. But what about other entertainers or celebrities that are almost too obviously mind controlled? Like Britney Spears? Or Disney puppets like Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus? Hel even their Nickelodean counterparts? What if they do not die at 27? What if they are alive at 40?

Last edited by kitabatake; 01-02-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #6
truthodare

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
It sounds plausible. But what about other entertainers or celebrities that are almost too obviously mind controlled? Like Britney Spears? Or Disney puppets like Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus? Hel even their Nickelodean counterparts? What if they do not die at 2? What if they are alive at 40?
This simply means that the programmers and handlers have managed to keep complete control or at least they have remained at a satisfactory level of control.

It seems Britney did attempt to break free a while back with her strange emotional breakdown, but yet continues, so they have obviously got her back under sufficient control.

Michael Jackson managed to make it to 50. At what age he began to fail his programming, I don't know, but the programmers seemed to work very hard to try and keep him, but eventually, they cut him off too.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:23 AM   #7
kitabatake

Quote:
This simply means that the programmers and handlers have managed to keep complete control or at least they have remained at a satisfactory level of control.

It seems Britney did attempt to break free a while back with her strange emotional breakdown, but yet continues, so they have obviously got her back under sufficient control.

Michael Jackson managed to make it to 50. At what age he began to fail his programming, I don't know, but the programmers seemed to work very hard to try and keep him, but eventually, they cut him off too.
All very interesting. Keeping that in mind, it will be interesting to watch the lives, drama, and deaths of various celebrities. I wonder what is behind all of these marriages? Many celebrities get married and then divorce soon after. It seems to always follow a similar pattern and it always seems to come out of nowhere. Yet we always learn that there was a long period of "domestic abuse" or there were "a lot of fights and arguments. He/she kept doing THIS to me." Then the marriage ends. Hel even just relationships that happen to last a long time tend to end in this way as well. Like Jennifer Lopez and her boyfriend. Turns out that they argued a ton. Never does a celebrity relationship end with, "we just were not meant for each other." There is always some huge falling out. I could be looking too deep into it but it's something to ponder.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #8
truthodare

Quote:
All very interesting. Keeping that in mind, it will be interesting to watch the lives, drama, and deaths of various celebrities. I wonder what is behind all of these marriages? Many celebrities get married and then divorce soon after. It seems to always follow a similar pattern and it always seems to come out of nowhere. Yet we always learn that there was a long period of "domestic abuse" or there were "a lot of fights and arguments. He/she kept doing THIS to me." Then the marriage ends. Hel even just relationships that happen to last a long time tend to end in this way as well. Like Jennifer Lopez and her boyfriend. Turns out that they argued a ton. Never does a celebrity relationship end with, "we just were not meant for each other." There is always some huge falling out. I could be looking too deep into it but it's something to ponder.
I believe many celebrity couplings are marriages of convenience, much like the elite's bloodline marriages.

Sometimes both parties are already involved to some degree with the NWO either by choice or coersion, sometimes its just one party.

When its just the one party, this coupling has been set up to either get the second party involved or to use as a cover, while the already involved party goes about doing the NWO's bidding.

This can create great tension and friction between the couple and most often, unless the previously uninvolved person gets involved, the couple's relationship ends, and normally ends badly.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:50 AM   #9
kitabatake

Quote:
I believe many celebrity couplings are marriages of convenience, much like the elite's bloodline marriages.

Sometimes both parties are already involved to some degree with the NWO either by choice or coersion, sometimes its just one party.

When its just the one party, this coupling has been set up to either get the second party involved or to use as a cover, while the already involved party goes about doing the NWO's bidding.

This can create great tension and friction between the couple and most often, unless the previously uninvolved person gets involved, the couple's relationship ends, and normally ends badly.

That I can certainly see. There is definitely something going on with all that. Kim Kardashian's marriage was described as "perfect" and "heavenly." It was made to look like a fairy tale. Now it's ending in carnage.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:09 AM   #10
mythmath

Quote:
...making them believe that they will be "more trouble than they are worth"
by the time they reach the older more difficult to control anyway ages.

So 27 could be the agreed boundary age. The cut off age...

In
, the Saturn return is an alleged phenomenon which is
described as influencing a person's life development at 27 to 29 or
30-year intervals.

These intervals or "returns" coincide with the approximate time it takes

the planet to make one orbit around the sun, i.e. 29.4 years.

It is believed by astrologers that, as Saturn "returns" to the degree

in its orbit occupied at the time of birth,
a person crosses over
a major threshold and enters the next stage of life.

With the first Saturn return, a person
leaves youth behind and enters adulthood

Last edited by mythmath; 01-02-2012 at 08:14 AM.
mythmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #11
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythmath View Post
Saturn Return - Wiki

In
astrology, the Saturn return is an alleged phenomenon which is
described as influencing a person's life development at 27 to 29 or
30-year intervals.

These intervals or "returns" coincide with the approximate time it takes

the planet Saturn to make one orbit around the sun, i.e. 29.4 years.

It is believed by astrologers that, as Saturn "returns" to the degree

in its orbit occupied at the time of birth,
a person crosses over
a major threshold and enters the next stage of life.

With the first Saturn return, a person
leaves youth behind and enters adulthood

Killing them before adulthood ensures that they get rid of a potential problem before they come into maturity. Mentally mature adults are harder to influence. It makes sense. I know who to go to for astrological question now. I take my hat off to you sir.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Killing them before adulthood ensures that they get rid of a potential problem before they come into maturity. Mentally mature adults are harder to influence. It makes sense. I know who to go to for astrological question now. I take my hat off to you sir.
Since when is 27 "before adulthood"?
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #13
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Since when is 27 "before adulthood"?

Psychologically most people do not truly leave childhood behind until 30. No one under thirty that I know has really changed much since the age of 18. That is not to say that every single person takes 30 years to become who they were meant to become. I find that this cannot be a coincidence. Of course some beg to differ, but that does not change the way I see this. I have an old world mind. I believe in such things as mysticism and divination.

Last edited by kitabatake; 01-02-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #14
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Psychologically most people do not truly leave childhood behind until 30.
Only in an infantilised society.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #15
kitabatake

Quote:
Only in an infantilised society.
You are also assuming that I am defining "youth" or "child" in the sense of one who is dependent upon a parent, or one who cannot make the judgments necessary for living. You go through a change when you hit thirty. I myself am looking forward to this change. I can sense a spiritual wall between the age of 29 and 30 that I have never sensed before in the aging of a decade. You can think what you want of my beliefs but I will not deny what I sense and believe. I have said in other threads that diversity is a good thing. My personal culture is obviously far different from yours in that the word "youth" has a different meaning for myself and others who have similar beliefs. For me being a "youth" does not always mean being an immature child. There are many stages of one's Youth. The final leg of that journey is during one's twenties. Most people do not want to think of themselves as being "youths" when they have left their parent's home and have become working citizens. But truly anyone over thirty still calls me a kid and I am going on 24 this June. It can be humbling in many ways and it reminds me that I am still on the journey to become a Man.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #16
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
You are also assuming that I am defining "youth" or "child" in the sense of one who is dependent upon a parent, or one who cannot make the judgments necessary for living. You go through a change when you hit thirty. I myself am looking forward to this change. I can sense a spiritual wall between the age of 29 and 30 that I have never sensed before in the aging of a decade. You can think what you want of my beliefs but I will not deny what I sense and believe. I have said in other threads that diversity is a good thing. My personal culture is obviously far different from yours in that the word "youth" has a different meaning for myself and others who have similar beliefs. For me being a "youth" does not always mean being an immature child. There are many stages of one's Youth. The final leg of that journey is during one's twenties. Most people do not want to think of themselves as being "youths" when they have left their parent's home and have become working citizens. But truly anyone over thirty still calls me a kid and I am going on 24 this June. It can be humbling in many ways and it reminds me that I am still on the journey to become a Man.
Then why did you say "childhood"?

24 is not a child, but many people in their 20s and 30s (and beyond) behave like children in an infantilised society that does not want you to mature. You are a man at 18, it would be good if people started acting like it.

I find it interesting how the rights of adulthood are being lowered in age, but the responsibilities are being put off as long as possible. THAT is infantilisation.

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 01-02-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:14 AM   #17
kitabatake

Quote:
Then why did you say "childhood"?

24 is not a child, but many people in their 20s and 30s (and beyond) behave like children in an infantilised society that does not want you to mature. You are a man at 18, it would be good if people started acting like it.

I find it interesting how the rights of adulthood are being lowered in age, but the responsibilities are being put off as long as possible. THAT is infantilisation.

Because child and youth can mean the same thing given certain context. Also I did not say that duties or responsibilities are abandoned with this in mind. You are turning this into a political debate when it is not warranted. There is legal adulthood and true adulthood, or Manhood/Womanhood. This is not by any means achieved at 18. I am not claiming to be completely grown up yet. I have a lot of growing to do. Hel even at 30 I may not even be done growing. I do recognize that a change occurs at the age of 30, a change that grows you quite a bit. This has nothing to do with responsibilities or duties. It is all about personal growth. It makes sense to me.

You and I live in two completely different "worlds" so to speak. I do not expect you to believe or understand what I am talking about to be honest.