Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #181
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by william68 View Post
The "Olympics" don't deserve the name of its noble past anymore. Just put a dollar sign next to the word propaganda.
100%agree!

"Remember there watching you watching us watching them"

"proper preparation prevents piss poor performance"
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #182
frase

Default Something big this way comes...

frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #183
jimmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
I state here and now that I object to the plans to bomb the London 2012 Olympic games opening ceremony. I also object to any other targets being bombed in London during the London 2012 Olympic games.

Wazaaap
I also state here and now that I object to any attacks ! anywhere ! anytime !

Not in OUR name, eh?
Old 29-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #184
nocternald

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=208498
Old 30-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #185
suspiciousmind

Default Bbc

Does anyone else think the reason BBC have moved north is that if anything happens in London they can keep their media hype going throughout any attack?
suspiciousmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #186
no_world_order
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiciousmind View Post
Does anyone else think the reason BBC have moved north is that if anything happens in London they can keep their media hype going throughout any attack?
maybe the rats are leaving the sinking piece of shit...sorry, ship!

I don´t know if this is still accurate, but Iran might be about to boycott the event:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...pics-logo-zion

Why so? because "Iran" said (I don´t know what person said it, so for now just say "Iran"), that "according to internet documents" the "2012"-Logo spells the word "Zion" !
no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 02:31 PM   #187
airkraft

I`ve been reading this thread on and off over the weeks, and have a few questions about what is being alluded to.

First off, from what i am led to believe, the scenarios for keeping the populus pre occupied are cold war, terrorist threat, asteroids hitting earth, then the fake alien invasion. If they are keeping to this plan, then surely asteroids will be the next scenario and not fake aliens.

Second, If something was going to happen at the opening ceremony, surely the queen, Prince william, the prime minister and a few hundred other big wigs will be there aswell. Wont they will all get caught up in it
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #188
jimmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_world_order View Post
maybe the rats are leaving the sinking piece of shit...sorry, ship!

I don´t know if this is still accurate, but Iran might be about to boycott the event:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...pics-logo-zion

Why so? because "Iran" said (I don´t know what person said it, so for now just say "Iran"), that "according to internet documents" the "2012"-Logo spells the word "Zion" !
Good find, Iran is not the most 'radicalised' muslim nation so if they are the only ones to boycott this games, and on those grounds, then I think there is a smelly rat .

Iran doesn't turn up, then an attack happens which would be easy to blame on them. It all looks so obvious doesn't it ?
Old 30-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #189
digitalgain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiciousmind View Post
Certainly something i have considered, Why would the BBC move to Manchester from the Capital after almost 100 Years?
Especially in 2012. (Mayan calendar etc)

There is something coming during the Olympics, of that i am sure.
My prediction based on research is on the 29th July something will happen on a par with 9/11 at the Olympic Stadium.
This false flag attack will be used to either bring in the New World Order or be used to attack Iran and so start WW III.
I suspect it will be to attack Iran and start War, then as 2012 continues TPTB will tank the Economy and usher in the NWO.

Last edited by digitalgain; 30-04-2012 at 09:33 PM.
digitalgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #190
markas32

Default it reminds me of quatermass

In 79 there was a quatermass programme with John mills, with a scene in wembley stadium and the planet people, if its not a bomb, are they planning to be lifted away and then have a dastardly plan for the suckers ie the plebs us, that remain, my guess is the hadron collider will be ramped up to wipe us out and the powers that be will then stepping into those nice healthy shells, by spiritual possession and there messianic resurrection .
that looks like a nice shell I think ill have that one, the dignatories are the oldies who will then step in to those virile athletic bodies and hey presto eternal youth/ life as predicted in revelations .
Thats why time travel and ascension by aliens is being pushed so much,

Chapter Three: What Lies Beneath

Quatermass is rescued by a group of elderly people living in a scrap yard. At the hospital, the doctors are shocked when Isabel levitates off her bed and explodes in a cloud of dust. Elsewhere, the devastated Kapp is left alone in the ruins of his cottage and observatory. More and more young people are joining the Planet People, including the gangs that have been terrorising the cities and the soldiers assigned to keep them away from the Megalithic sites. Contact is restored with Chuck Marshall and with the Russians in the form of Gurov (Brewster Mason). Quatermass theorises that this is not the first time this has happened; Megalithic sites such as prehistoric stone circles are in fact markers where beacons have been left by the alien force for its next visit. Quatermass believes the force is a sphere of energy surrounding the Earth. The Russians and the Americans send a space shuttle, commanded by Marshall, to make contact with the force. Quatermass is sceptical; he believes they are dealing not with an intelligence but with a machine constructed to harvest human protein. The space shuttle is destroyed but not before Marshall reports a giant beam of light stretching in all directions. Meanwhile, the Planet People are gathering at Wembley Stadium in the tens of thousands. Annie and Quatermass travel to the stadium but are powerless to prevent the Planet People from gathering. When they are attacked, Annie drives their car into the underground car park beneath the stadium where she crashes the vehicle and is killed. The lightning strikes the stadium.

Chapter Four: An Endangered Species

Quatermass emerges from the car park to find the stadium empty. So many have now been harvested that the particles of dust in the air have turned the sky green. Quatermass, aided by Gurov, who has travelled to London from Moscow, assembles a team of scientists to find a solution. He deliberately selects old people for the task as they are immune to the effects of the alien force. Quatermass decides to set a trap. He plans to fake the presence of a large gathering of Planet People at Kapp's observatory and, when the force comes, to detonate a nuclear weapon. Quatermass does not believe this will be sufficient to destroy the alien machine but he hopes that it will damage it enough to make it go away. Kapp volunteers to stay behind with Quatermass to help detonate the bomb. The pair set up the trap and wait. Suddenly, Kickalong appears with a group of Planet People, including Quatermass' granddaughter, Hettie. Kapp tries to warn them away but is shot by Kickalong. The light appears, indicating that the alien force has arrived, but the shock of seeing his granddaughter among the Planet People causes Quatermass to suffer a heart attack. However, aided by Hettie, he is able to detonate the bomb. Later, according to Gurov, "The message was taken. It has not come again. We pray it will never come again".
markas32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #191
master card

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalgain View Post
Certainly something i have considered, Why would the BBC move to Manchester from the Capital after almost 100 Years?
Especially in 2012. (Mayan calendar etc)

There is something coming during the Olympics, of that i am sure.
My prediction based on research is on the 29th July something will happen on a par with 9/11 at the Olympic Stadium.
This false flag attack will be used to either bring in the New World Order or be used to attack Iran and so start WW III.
I suspect it will be to attack Iran and start War, then as 2012 continues TPTB will tank the Economy and usher in the NWO.

With all due respect digitalgain, I do and have had the same fears – especially after reading about the extended mortuaries, but lets face it, it's all absolute hear say.

However, and I keep saying this, if anything were to happen it would be something none of us would ever expect, just like 9/11 was. Something unique and utterly out of the blue. Ignore looking into things too deeply, instead take a long step back and look at the facts and what you really believe.

I.e, god forbid anything does happen, it will be either before the Olympics or just after, but certainly not during. There are far too many important figures and heads of state there to sacrifice, surely that is a clue in itself, non?

It's way too obvious for any kind of event, there is far too much documented evidence to suggest an inside job/sudo attack on this here forum. The olympics is clearly a distraction.

Look just after the event is my overwhelming feeling about this. The armed forces will still be present in London for a while after...... that's when I'll be unsurprised should anything occur.
master card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #192
blackwolf

Default strange song lyrics

no longer is it 'Hidden in Plain Sight' this is a very clear message, a straight forward message.

Just watched this guy on a recording of the Jonathan Ross show on UK ITV, and thought.... What is he singing ? ..... I thought he was saying 'up in the air'... he does say 'Throw bombs on it' ' what your about to witness is no illusion' 'We got the bass banging from here to buckingham palace' talk about predictive programing !!!!, here are the lyrics to

Labrinth - Earthquake ...

(Hey) Yeah

We can make an earthquake up in here
So here we go we go

Labrinth come in
Labrinth come in
Labrinth come in
(Yeah)
Labrinth come in

Ladies and gentlemen
This is something they call
A ground breaker [...breaker, breaker, breaker]
So let me first apologise
To the shirts and the ties
For your make up [...make up, make up, make up]
Cause I'll make you ugly
As soon as it drops
We're on a rampage
Bottles popping off
Before you know it
There's rubble and dust
'Cause we'll be fucking it up
Somebody say... (you better run)

Yeah

I predict an earthquake
Up in here

Say yeah

I predict an earthquake
Up in here

'Cause we throw bombs on it
Throw bombs on it
Just smash something
Yeah, mosh for me
(Hey) Yeah

So here we go we go

Ladies and gentlemen
What you're about to witness
Is no illusion
And now
We got the bass banging
From here to buckingham palace
They're all moving
Hey Simon
We're fucking them up
Turning 'em psycho
Everybody rock
Let's bring the house down
To rubble and dust
'Cause we'll be fucking it up

Somebody say... (you better run)

Yeah

I predict an earthquake
Up in here

Say yeah

I predict an earthquake
Up in here

'Cause we throw bombs on it (yeah)
Throw bombs on it (yeah)
Just smash something
Yeah, mosh for me (aha)

Yeah (let's go)

So here we go we go

I predict an earthquake
Up in here

'Cause we throw bombs on it
Throw bombs on it
Just smash something
Yes, mosh for me
Hey yes

So here we go we go

Ey yo Labrinth
This one's feeling feeling
Like a straight ten on the Richter scale
You know?

Yeah

Fire, fire! We about to set this place on fire
Without a match or lighter
Don't do girlfriends
One nighters make them (aahh) c'minor
If I want christian or kurt geiger
I just phone up their designer
Doing all nighters no days off
Grey hairs and a little bit of weight loss
I predict (riots)
I predict (chaos)
I predict (people)
I predict (AAHHH)
Disturbing London got the whole city panicking I'll be
Nostradamus this my ni ni ni ni (Labrinth)

Yeah

I predict an earthquake
Up in here

Say yeah

I predict an earthquake
Up in here

'Cause we throw bombs on it (yeah)
Throw bombs on it (yeah)
Just smash something
Yeah, mosh for me

Labrinth Earthquake lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/labrinth-ea ... yrics.html
Old 30-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #193
jimmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by master card View Post
With all due respect digitalgain, I do and have had the same fears – especially after reading about the extended mortuaries, but lets face it, it's all absolute hear say.

However, and I keep saying this, if anything were to happen it would be something none of us would ever expect, just like 9/11 was. Something unique and utterly out of the blue. Ignore looking into things too deeply, instead take a long step back and look at the facts and what you really believe.

I.e, god forbid anything does happen, it will be either before the Olympics or just after, but certainly not during. There are far too many important figures and heads of state there to sacrifice, surely that is a clue in itself, non?

It's way too obvious for any kind of event, there is far too much documented evidence to suggest an inside job/sudo attack on this here forum. The olympics is clearly a distraction.

Look just after the event is my overwhelming feeling about this. The armed forces will still be present in London for a while after...... that's when I'll be unsurprised should anything occur.
A very well reasoned post and almost exactly mirroring my own opinion but I want to say that the "important figures and heads of state" actually are not very important at all in the grand scheme of things and this is the grandest of schemes unfolding before our very eyes !

edit.....and those lyrics posted by Blackwolf ? aaawwww come on...are they really being THAT obvious???

Last edited by jimmi; 30-04-2012 at 11:42 PM.
jimmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:30 AM   #194
truthseeker444

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7022829.stm
I reckon this is all tied in. The Anubis is the Egyptian God of the dead, in Oct 2007 this 25ft Anubis was taken from the O2 Dome to Trafalgar Sq. It stood where the fake sun stood. So it went from Londons most feminine symbol the O2 Dome (OZ), to its most phallic, Nelsons Column.
It then went back to the Dome, it was sailed up the Thames on both journeys. It was to advertise an exhibition at the dome "Tutankhamun And The Golden Age Of The Pharaohs". It stood there for 9 months, (Their number for death) then it went to Atlanta, where they had the 2006 Olympics, Ellis mentioned them in the vid posted.
Golden Age exhibition....Golden Sun...Golden Boy!
The Anubis judged the dead. I have been working on a theory that they will stage a false Flag on August 4 2012, and the primary target is the O2 dome.
This is all tieing in, the pics of the Queen and the daffs very interesting, I have been researching the Unicorn and the Royals this last year, that pic of the Unicorn and lion fighting it so weird! Traditionally the Unicorn represented the moon, the lion the sun. The Unicorn also represents the christ energy and the constellation Monoceros. I have done a few blogs and vids on.
http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk...12-london.html My False Flag Aug 4 blog.

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk...-olympics.html This blog is my take on the Zion logo, and I have included quite a bit about Monoceros, there is also a pic of the Anunnaki God Enki, and his foot aloft a unicorn.
truthseeker444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #195
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
I found this interesting article about the royal barge Gloriana Occult ritual.

Merovee
… The Blog of UnreasonThe Occult Ritual Of The Gloriana Posted on 26/04/2012

… it is He Who is the Lord of Sirius, (Qur’an, 53: 49)

He was two bow-lengths away or even closer. (Qur’an, 53:9)

From Thames Diamond Jubilee.org :

On Sunday 3rd June 2012, over one thousand boats will muster on the River Thames in preparation for Her Majesty The Queen to take part in the Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant.

The formal river procession will be between 2pm and 6pm, starting upriver of Battersea Bridge and finishing downriver of Tower Bridge. The boats will muster between Hammersmith and Battersea and disperse from Tower Bridge to West India Docks.
Surely, the Queen’s Jubilee Diamond celebrations are pure innocent fun to show the appreciation for the rule of Queen Elizabeth 2 for sixty years . The Diamond Jubilee wouldn’t be used for occult (meaning hidden) rituals, would it ? Of course it is .

The centre of the Jubilee is the flotilla of boats down the Thames to Tower Bridge led by the Queen’s royal barge, The Gloriana covered with Serpent symbology, and from there the Gloriana will go a bit further downstream and disembark at the Greenwich Naval College .

Probably, the best place to start to show the meaning of the ritual is with the 1st Degree Tracing Board from Freemasonry .

As can be seen the pillars of Freemasonry, Joachim and Boaz are prominent in the image and the route of the Gloriana will take the regatta through the pillars at Tower Bridge .The actual bridge at Tower Bridge will be raised so we will have the familiar W shape as the Gloriana passes through the ‘Pillars of Hercules’ . It is no coincidence the ritual will look remarkably similar to the cover of “The New Atlantis” by Francis Bacon (Before I did my research, I wondered whether it would pass through Tower Bridge and if the bridge would be raised ) .

It would not be a proper ritual without an Isis reference . The Gloriana regatta will have Isis (Queen Elizabeth – “Female of the Throne”) sailing down the River Isis through the Twin Towers (see 9/11) . According to Wikipedia, current ordinance survey maps still label the Thames as “River Thames or Isis” .

Even after passing through the Twin Towers, the ritual still has a little way to go down to Greenwich Naval College where presumably Queen Elizabeth will disembark from the Gloriana by climbing some stairs up to the college – see ‘The Stairway to Heaven’ in the 1st degree tracing board above .

Of course, the choice of Greenwich Naval College is deliberate as Greenwich is the home of ‘Time’ and the focal point on the Prime Meridian . If it is termed the Prime Meridian, you can be sure there is a very good reason why it is called Prime . Again, we have twin towers .

So where will Queenie end up on her journey . If you look at the 1st degree tracing board image, you will see the destination through the ‘Stargate’ of Joachim and Boaz is the Blazing Star, which leads us back to Sirius .
The Gloriana regatta is another ritual ‘hidden in plain sight’, which we are becoming familiar with . I believe it is linked in with the Olympics which start only six weeks later . The numerology 3/6/12 probably also has meaning to it but I will leave that to others to decipher .

Long live Queen Isis .

For photos click the link:

http://merovee.wordpress.com/2012/04...riana-regatta/
I ran across this. At the time I didn't even realize the Olympics began at the end of July. I was thinking about August 4th date due to some of the posts in tnbtn. I don't know if it has any bearing but worth a note.

Quote:
The day that the Star Sirius returned, appearing just ahead of the Sun at dawn, was considered to be the beginning of the ancient Egyptian New Year. In our day and age, this day falls on or about August 1. Three thousand years ago this day occurred in early July. This shift of dates is due to the apparent slow shifting of the stars from our point of view on earth. Before the building of the Aswan Dam the Nile floods still began to rise and get their start in late June and by August 1st the inundation of the land of Egypt was going strong.

http://www.mirrorofisis.freeyellow.com/id63.html

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #196
squishy ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
I`ve been reading this thread on and off over the weeks, and have a few questions about what is being alluded to.

First off, from what i am led to believe, the scenarios for keeping the populus pre occupied are cold war, terrorist threat, asteroids hitting earth, then the fake alien invasion. If they are keeping to this plan, then surely asteroids will be the next scenario and not fake aliens.

Second, If something was going to happen at the opening ceremony, surely the queen, Prince william, the prime minister and a few hundred other big wigs will be there aswell. Wont they will all get caught up in it
But how do we know it will happen when they are there?

It could happen at any time.

Also I could be wrong but aint the Royal Family suppose to die as Prince William is our Anti-Christ or something like that?
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:14 AM   #197
squishy ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsyatisfied View Post
That's very interesting. I'm no expert on numerology so do you know what the number 9 signifies in the occult?

EDIT: ok after a quick google search I found:

"the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."

and

"the death of Christ is associated with the number nine. Mark 15: 34-37 reveals that Christ spoke his last words on the Cross of Calvary at the ninth hour and "gave up the ghost (died)."

The christ reference ties in with the fact that Jerusalem is being recreated.
A nine-year-old girl has officially opened the the 2012 Olympics stadium, at a ceremony in east London.

Niamh Clarke-Willis joined Locog head Lord Coe to hit a button which launched balloons into the sky above the venue for this summer's Games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17954553
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #198
lotusrose

is this pic ment to be half human half reptile why is the human eye not normal..
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #199
lotusrose

Mossad to attack sydney.. why the games and not the castle cos MOSSAD are playing games. In the simpsons 9/11 lisas hair is sydney opera house, the card with the clock is sydney central train station.. mossad has not yet attack australia and blamed it on someone else.. sideny did host the games in homeBush.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #200
velma

Default Olympic Flame Farce

Lord Coe must be praying this was not a portent from the gods. After 64 years, the Olympic flame was lit in honour of a London Games — but only after the sacred flame had blown itself out in the hands of a vestal virgin. Sitting in the stadium of Ancient Olympia, Lord Coe, the chairman of the London Olympics, watched as the ‘High Priestess’ performing the torch-lighting ceremony momentarily stopped, shock written on her face, turned and went back to the Temple of Hera to relight the flame from another lamp off stage. She returned over the hill and back to the rectangular running track on which the Olympics were born in 776BC. From that flame, the London torch — the so-called ‘cheese-grater’ — was lit. It was a moment of comedy — met by applause from the 3,000 crowd — in an oh, so solemn ceremony under a sunlit sky amid green grass and pagan ruins.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oly...#ixzz1uVG0rc8B

Last edited by velma; 10-05-2012 at 10:14 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote