Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-01-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
steppewar

Default Do new tv's have spy cameras installed in them?

I have often wondered whether tv's in the last few years (since digital tv started) are automatically mass produced with in built spy cameras that view and maybe audio record the room it is in.

IMO this is probably true. I am also convinced the same goes for PC's and Mac's. I do not believe that little web cam lens is ever switched off no matter what the settings are. In the case of computers, the elite do not even have to disguise the camera.

http://www.greatdreams.com/HD-TV.htm
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
white zombie

I dunno, but I'd wouldnt trust Sky boxes. Call it a hunch. Or paranoia if you want..

Its good to confront your fears

The trouble with quotes on the internet is its difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
rolf harris
Banned

The video in the OP is not a camera but a remote sensor, you know so the remote control works. If you use windows on your laptop you can use adobe to disable the camera quite easily, not sure on macs/apple as I've never owned one.
The easy solution is to block the camera on the laptop/webacm, not that hard to put some blue tack over it and take it off when required.
rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post
The video in the OP is not a camera but a remote sensor, you know so the remote control works. If you use windows on your laptop you can use adobe to disable the camera quite easily, not sure on macs/apple as I've never owned one.
The easy solution is to block the camera on the laptop/webacm, not that hard to put some blue tack over it and take it off when required.
nah man, the RF sensor is over at the side, the guy only breifly points it out but that round bit is a camera lense.
and there's a microphone too.
I dont much care about surveilance but that is really taking the piss, glad i don't have a TV (or a webcam)
I wonder what the rate of pay is for watching folk eating and drooling in front of the box all day is?
bet ya it's more than a nurses salary.

Last edited by deadhawk; 27-01-2012 at 10:39 AM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #5
badtv

apple will prob release a TV this year, im pretty sure they will have a webcam built in to it. well they even managed a forward facing camera on the newer iphone so it wouldn't surprise me.
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #6
wthree

I swear, the paranoia on this forum gets worse by the day.

As for cameras on computers, like laptops... THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO HIDE IT! its part of the bloody product your buying, its like saying they have secret cameras on cameras!

Could David icke books have hypno gas between every page? i have no evidence for it, and no reason to believe it to be so. But IMO its true for no reason.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #7
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post

As for cameras on computers, like laptops... THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO HIDE IT! its part of the bloody product your buying, its like saying they have secret cameras on cameras!

Could David icke books have hypno gas between every page? i have no evidence for it, and no reason to believe it to be so. But IMO its true for no reason.
nah - it's the Holy bible that's got hypno-gas in the pages.
Old 27-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #8
blackyblue

Is it not the normal Joe Bloggs off the street that make televisions in factory assembly lines? surely if workers where getting paid to fit spy cameras someone would have said something by now? Also i am sure television repair men would have at some point came across those spy cameras?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
nah, David has a donation account on every page
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #10
steppewar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Is it not the normal Joe Bloggs off the street that make televisions in factory assembly lines? surely if workers where getting paid to fit spy cameras someone would have said something by now? Also i am sure television repair men would have at some point came across those spy cameras?
Don't be daft. Although Joe Bloggs works on the production lines, he has no idea at all of the complicity of the components that are actually fitted into tv's and computers.

The same goes for TV repair men. All they are concerned with is fixing the vision/sound and remote control functions. I doubt they have been sent on a training course for repairing or monitoring the spy devices.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
kitler
Banned

Quote:

Its not paranoia its real. Every computer and phone has a camera, a microphone and some form of gps type tracking and all of it can be accessed remotely without the user knowing. Plus all of the information that passes through these devices is logged forever.

Its more than probable that everything we ever say or do is now being recorded and stored on a massive server somewhere.
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
bemore

Your speakers can be used as a microphone.....a virus or anything that gets access to your computer can change and control aspects of your operating system.

I have a small bit of blutac over my webcam....its just the same as shredding my bills before chucking them.....its not paranoia
Old 27-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #13
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
Your speakers can be used as a microphone.....a virus or anything that gets access to your computer can change and control aspects of your operating system.

I have a small bit of blutac over my webcam....its just the same as shredding my bills before chucking them.....its not paranoia
What about the speakers, blutac? I covered my web cam with black tape from day 1.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
knowthyself1

This can easily be called paranoia but it can easily be accomplished. Whether its recording equipment, cameras or tracking devices the technology IS there. If you ask me it's only a matter of time before TVs are all bugged.

Be brave and just throw out your TVs once and for all!
the way, and not starting." - Buddha
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #15
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitler View Post
Its not paranoia its real. Every computer and phone has a camera, a microphone and some form of gps type tracking and all of it can be accessed remotely without the user knowing. Plus all of the information that passes through these devices is logged forever.

Its more than probable that everything we ever say or do is now being recorded and stored on a massive server somewhere.
not me my PC is 15 years out of date, dont have a TV and my phone was made in 1997.
net traffic of course --well they know every site I and any one with access to my machine has visited.
Old 27-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #16
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post

my speakers?? the sneaky bastards
Old 27-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #17
gospel

Sky sent a letter a while ago saying they will track every single channel you watch on their database so they can better manipulate the advertisement you receive.
gospel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #18
knowthyself1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospel View Post
Sky sent a letter a while ago saying they will track every single channel you watch on their database so they can better manipulate the advertisement you receive.
Really? I didn't get one. Although this seems to be a common excuse for them these days..Simply putting into down to 'improving the viewers experience'.. Oh please what utter baloney!
the way, and not starting." - Buddha

Last edited by knowthyself1; 27-01-2012 at 01:19 PM.
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #19
machine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
I have often wondered whether tv's in the last few years (since digital tv started) are automatically mass produced with in built spy cameras that view and maybe audio record the room it is in.

IMO this is probably true. I am also convinced the same goes for PC's and Mac's. I do not believe that little web cam lens is ever switched off no matter what the settings are. In the case of computers, the elite do not even have to disguise the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ4iI...layer_embedded

http://www.greatdreams.com/HD-TV.htm
Are you prepping us for footage of yourself bashing the bishop appearing on the net or something?
machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #20
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default Remote Assistance

There's also Remote Assistance

Sometimes the best way to fix a problem is to have someone show you how. Remote Assistance is a convenient way for a friend in another location to connect to your computer from another computer running a compatible operating system, such as Microsoft Windows XP, and walk you through your solution.

After your friend is connected, he or she will be able to view your computer screen and chat online with you in real time about what you both see. With your permission, your friend can even use his or her mouse and keyboard to work with you on your computer.

Notes

Both you and your assistant must be using either Windows Messenger or a MAPI-compliant e-mail account such as Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express.
You and your assistant need to be connected to the Internet while using Remote Assistance.
If Windows Firewall is turned on, Remote Assistance will temporarily open firewall ports.
If you are working on a corporate or local area network, firewalls might stop you from using Remote Assistance. In this case, check with your network administrator before using Remote Assistance.

If you go into control panel then performance and maintenance then system then click "remote" there's a little box "this is ticked by default" you can un tick it, or leave ticked that says "allow remote assistance on this computer."
Also under that
on the advance tab "button"
a box that says "Allow this computer to be controlled remotely" this is ticked by default, but you can also "un tick"

I'm almost certain hackers can gain access this way.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote