Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
thex1138
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 247
Arrow Things Wrong With The Bible

So, let me post a few things that have been circulating through my mind. Also, there are many, many things wrong in the Qu'Ran too, but because one of my family member's is a Christian, most of my thinking on religion is geared towards that, since Christianity and the Bible is what he has talked to me about. It would probably be a different scenario if he was muslim, and was trying to spread the word of Islam.. Otherwise I would be posting about things wrong in the Qu'Ran.

ANYWAYS, let me begin with the consumption of animals.

All over the old testament, it says many things about sacrificing animals, and eating animals. For example, eating a lamb on passover.

I would also like to make it a point that animals ARE conscious beings. If any of you have a pet, you will know this. You'll also know this if you've ever seen a video of a cow in a slaughterhouse, KNOWING he's about to be slaughtered and that he can't escape.

So, with that said, why does God require the sacrifice of animals? A God who has ALL the Universe, wants us petty human beings to sacrifice and end another life form, simply to please him? This isn't much of a meaningful sacrifice anyways. The person commanded to sacrifice the animal probably has 100 more in his field that would reproduce and replace the sacrificed animals in a few months. There's really no real "sacrifice" coming from the human at all. This, my friends, is immoral.

Read on.

NOW, if God truly is omnipotent, surely he could have invented a form of food that DOESN'T involve the killing of a conscious animals' life, making them suffer for our taste buds. Right?

Why does God endorse meat eating, and not veganism? And I know, I know, some of you will say "well plants scream when you cut into them!".. The fact of the matter is, they don't have a nervous system, at least a verifiable one similar to ours like animals do. So, please, don't go there.


Genesis -
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

So, you can say that in the BEGINNING, fruit, vegetables, and herbs were meant for consumption.

Then Mr. Snake came along, told Eve to eat some fruit - and then the devils hold on humanity took control. So, some might say that God originally intended that we be vegans, and that animals be our friends, but because Satan tricked us, we began to eat animals.

Alright, you can say that. But then you have to admit that God is following the rules of Satan, if Satan is what caused human beings to break away from a plant based only diet, to one that involves consuming animals, because God ENDORSES meat eating in the Bible.

"He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God" Romans 14:5-6

Then you might say "well, Satan currently rules the world, so God is letting him do his thing"... Sorry, but then why does God require animal sacrifices, and TELL YOU to eat meat? Satan also wants people to murder, lie, and steal - but you don't see God bending to these rules of Satans command on earth. If you say that we eat meat because Satan wants us to, and God endorses it, since its Satans world, then that would also mean God would endorse murder, lying, and stealing - just so people could see the full extent of a world ruled by Satan.

So after thinking that through, you'll see that it IS God that decided you should eat meat and sacrifice animals to him, when he clearly could have invented an unconscious form of food, or an unconscious thing to sacrifice, which would cause absolutely no suffering.

And this God is eternal love and peace? Please, enlighten me.

Also, you might say "Well, God created animals to serve mankind"

Well, my friends, God created humans to serve God.

If the animals made to serve humans are getting sacrificed and tortured for our taste buds, what will happen to humans, who are also meant to serve a higher life form?

- Moving on -

Now that the issue of food has been discussed, let us now talk about the "Ancient Astronaught theory". I'll try to keep this part short.

Everyone says that the Bible is without a doubt written by a divine hand. I can see why they say this. The Bible has VERY MUCH wisdom in it, and several prophecies have already been fulfilled.

First, consider this. It's a known fact that religions have been around before Christianity. ALL religions in the world have wisdom, which you'll see if you read the sacred texts dealing with Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, etc.

So, considering all the religions pre-Christianity, you don't think it's possible that Christianity simply stole, or maybe even edited and updated the wise verses in previous religions? Supposedly, Jesus went traveling around to different countries for YEARS to learn. You don't think any of his wise quotes or parables were influenced by other teachings?

Next, we'll talk about prophecy fulfillment.

Yes, prophecies have been fulfilled, and according to the Bible, there's even more prophecies to be fulfilled in the coming days.

If you're on the David Icke forum, it's safe to assume that you know that shadow governments, elite bankers, and occultists are controlling the world -- and have been, for thousands of years. Have you ever considered that the Bible might be a blueprint for them? That they follow it, and make its prophecies come true, for their own unknown purpose? Don't say "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE", because really, it's not. These people have controlled the world for thousands of years. They can make nations fall without hardly lifting a finger. Or, in this case, make nations form under certain circumstances, WHILE lifting a finger <cough> Israel <cough>.

We're in the era of Christianity without doubt. Why do you think we use BC/AD to determine the date? The elite WANTED this to be so.

NOW - consider the theory of an alien presence being among us, which is quite evident, unless you think the Sumerian tablets and all other evidence of extraterrestrials throughout the ancient world is a deception by Satan. Also imagine, that this civilization has been evolving in the field of technology for thousands, if not a million years.

We've only had technology for ONE HUNDRED years, and we're already finding quantum particles, new planets, creating artificial intelligence, super weapons, internet, using anti-gravity, creating mini-black holes in government physicists labs, etc

If an alien race is this highly advanced, they WOULD be Gods compared to us. They'd be able to do things that we won't even be able to imagine for another several thousand years (assuming the world doesn't end by then -wishful thinking-).

An alien race like this could EASILY create a Bible, or any other religious book used for control, that would be IMPOSSIBLE to prove wrong. Perhaps religion and books such as the Bible is one of their main weapons? All they have to do is throw a religion down on a planet, along with several disguised aliens in positions of power to make certain things in the Bible happen, and BAM, half of the world becomes stuck in a mind prison, where they no longer have to think for themselves, search for knowledge, or explore different ideas.

-MOVING ON ----

You find proof in a book called the Bible. You've adjusted your mindset to the Bible. It has become your program. Due to its intelligent writing, and your mindset that is attached to it, you WILL find things and signs throughout your life to authenticate it.

Consider the "Law of Attraction", which everyone who has correctly used it has seen proof of. Even the Bible says "Ask, and you shall receive".

If your subconscious, or even your conscious mind, seeks proof for the Bible, it will FIND proof for the Bible. The Law of Attraction will ATTRACT it to you. This goes for ALL religions/ideologies/philosophies.

------

How's this one for you? Jesus, or "God", depending on which Church you're with, told Abraham to sacrifice his child, because Jesus wanted ABSOLUTE eye-witness proof that Abraham had faith in him. An omnipotent GOD wanted ABSOLUTE PROOF that Abraham had faith. Then why doesn't God offer absolute eye-witness proof to the world? If a GOD needs proof, then surely petty humans require it too. And don't say "The Bible is proof". I'm talking absolute eye-witness proof, as in God coming to Earth and showing EVERYONE his physical/spiritual body, allowing us to question him face to face.

-------

Different churches look at the Bible differently. Some use different versions. Some included the Book of Enoch, or other forbidden books, and some don't. Then, consider, that all these books were translated from thousands of years ago. There's absolutely no way to know which Bible/Church has it 100% right, so how could you follow it?

-------

Anyways, I know some of you will post a verse and try to prove me wrong.. or maybe you'll post it to try and prove yourself right. Maybe you are right? If you are right though, I fear existence. I fear having a God that thinks its not wrong to slaughter animals for sacrifice. I fear having a God that thinks its okay to eat meat, when we can get BETTER health from pursuing a vegan diet, WITHOUT making animals suffer.

Now, as an ending note - I'd like to tell you all to ALWAYS improve yourself, and improve your planet. ALWAYS exercise good morals. The Bible says it's okay to kill animals and eat meat. That is WRONG. I will not follow the Bible's morals. I will follow my own morals. I will not lie, steal, cheat, murder, or envy my neighbor. Don't be a good person because you fear that there's a God that's always watching you and will judge you. Be a good person because you SHOULD be.

All humans, besides psychopaths, know right from wrong. That is the natural law of the Universe. Just as there's a law of gravity, there's also a law of morals, and I don't mean the ten commandments. I mean your inner voice. The one that KNOWS whether what you're doing is right or wrong.

Always be right.

Peace.
thex1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
knightofthegrail
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,648
Default

Oh look, its the daily "have a dig at Christians" thread.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:54 AM   #3
bikerdruid
Senior Member
 
bikerdruid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 20,596
Default

there is nothing wrong with the bible.
it's a book.
the problem is with those who take it seriously and judge and condemn people based on their delusion.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:26 AM   #4
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 13,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thex1138 View Post
So, let me post a few things that have been circulating through my mind. Also, there are many, many things wrong in the Qu'Ran too, but because one of my family member's is a Christian, most of my thinking on religion is geared towards that, since Christianity and the Bible is what he has talked to me about. It would probably be a different scenario if he was muslim, and was trying to spread the word of Islam.. Otherwise I would be posting about things wrong in the Qu'Ran.

ANYWAYS, let me begin with the consumption of animals.

All over the old testament, it says many things about sacrificing animals, and eating animals. For example, eating a lamb on passover.

I would also like to make it a point that animals ARE conscious beings. If any of you have a pet, you will know this. You'll also know this if you've ever seen a video of a cow in a slaughterhouse, KNOWING he's about to be slaughtered and that he can't escape.

So, with that said, why does God require the sacrifice of animals? A God who has ALL the Universe, wants us petty human beings to sacrifice and end another life form, simply to please him? This isn't much of a meaningful sacrifice anyways. The person commanded to sacrifice the animal probably has 100 more in his field that would reproduce and replace the sacrificed animals in a few months. There's really no real "sacrifice" coming from the human at all. This, my friends, is immoral.

Read on.

NOW, if God truly is omnipotent, surely he could have invented a form of food that DOESN'T involve the killing of a conscious animals' life, making them suffer for our taste buds. Right?

Why does God endorse meat eating, and not veganism? And I know, I know, some of you will say "well plants scream when you cut into them!".. The fact of the matter is, they don't have a nervous system, at least a verifiable one similar to ours like animals do. So, please, don't go there.


Genesis -
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

So, you can say that in the BEGINNING, fruit, vegetables, and herbs were meant for consumption.

Then Mr. Snake came along, told Eve to eat some fruit - and then the devils hold on humanity took control. So, some might say that God originally intended that we be vegans, and that animals be our friends, but because Satan tricked us, we began to eat animals.

Alright, you can say that. But then you have to admit that God is following the rules of Satan, if Satan is what caused human beings to break away from a plant based only diet, to one that involves consuming animals, because God ENDORSES meat eating in the Bible.

"He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God" Romans 14:5-6

Then you might say "well, Satan currently rules the world, so God is letting him do his thing"... Sorry, but then why does God require animal sacrifices, and TELL YOU to eat meat? Satan also wants people to murder, lie, and steal - but you don't see God bending to these rules of Satans command on earth. If you say that we eat meat because Satan wants us to, and God endorses it, since its Satans world, then that would also mean God would endorse murder, lying, and stealing - just so people could see the full extent of a world ruled by Satan.

So after thinking that through, you'll see that it IS God that decided you should eat meat and sacrifice animals to him, when he clearly could have invented an unconscious form of food, or an unconscious thing to sacrifice, which would cause absolutely no suffering.

And this God is eternal love and peace? Please, enlighten me.

Also, you might say "Well, God created animals to serve mankind"

Well, my friends, God created humans to serve God.

If the animals made to serve humans are getting sacrificed and tortured for our taste buds, what will happen to humans, who are also meant to serve a higher life form?

- Moving on -

Now that the issue of food has been discussed, let us now talk about the "Ancient Astronaught theory". I'll try to keep this part short.

Everyone says that the Bible is without a doubt written by a divine hand. I can see why they say this. The Bible has VERY MUCH wisdom in it, and several prophecies have already been fulfilled.

First, consider this. It's a known fact that religions have been around before Christianity. ALL religions in the world have wisdom, which you'll see if you read the sacred texts dealing with Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, etc.

So, considering all the religions pre-Christianity, you don't think it's possible that Christianity simply stole, or maybe even edited and updated the wise verses in previous religions? Supposedly, Jesus went traveling around to different countries for YEARS to learn. You don't think any of his wise quotes or parables were influenced by other teachings?

Next, we'll talk about prophecy fulfillment.

Yes, prophecies have been fulfilled, and according to the Bible, there's even more prophecies to be fulfilled in the coming days.

If you're on the David Icke forum, it's safe to assume that you know that shadow governments, elite bankers, and occultists are controlling the world -- and have been, for thousands of years. Have you ever considered that the Bible might be a blueprint for them? That they follow it, and make its prophecies come true, for their own unknown purpose? Don't say "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE", because really, it's not. These people have controlled the world for thousands of years. They can make nations fall without hardly lifting a finger. Or, in this case, make nations form under certain circumstances, WHILE lifting a finger <cough> Israel <cough>.

We're in the era of Christianity without doubt. Why do you think we use BC/AD to determine the date? The elite WANTED this to be so.

NOW - consider the theory of an alien presence being among us, which is quite evident, unless you think the Sumerian tablets and all other evidence of extraterrestrials throughout the ancient world is a deception by Satan. Also imagine, that this civilization has been evolving in the field of technology for thousands, if not a million years.

We've only had technology for ONE HUNDRED years, and we're already finding quantum particles, new planets, creating artificial intelligence, super weapons, internet, using anti-gravity, creating mini-black holes in government physicists labs, etc

If an alien race is this highly advanced, they WOULD be Gods compared to us. They'd be able to do things that we won't even be able to imagine for another several thousand years (assuming the world doesn't end by then -wishful thinking-).

An alien race like this could EASILY create a Bible, or any other religious book used for control, that would be IMPOSSIBLE to prove wrong. Perhaps religion and books such as the Bible is one of their main weapons? All they have to do is throw a religion down on a planet, along with several disguised aliens in positions of power to make certain things in the Bible happen, and BAM, half of the world becomes stuck in a mind prison, where they no longer have to think for themselves, search for knowledge, or explore different ideas.

-MOVING ON ----

You find proof in a book called the Bible. You've adjusted your mindset to the Bible. It has become your program. Due to its intelligent writing, and your mindset that is attached to it, you WILL find things and signs throughout your life to authenticate it.

Consider the "Law of Attraction", which everyone who has correctly used it has seen proof of. Even the Bible says "Ask, and you shall receive".

If your subconscious, or even your conscious mind, seeks proof for the Bible, it will FIND proof for the Bible. The Law of Attraction will ATTRACT it to you. This goes for ALL religions/ideologies/philosophies.

------

How's this one for you? Jesus, or "God", depending on which Church you're with, told Abraham to sacrifice his child, because Jesus wanted ABSOLUTE eye-witness proof that Abraham had faith in him. An omnipotent GOD wanted ABSOLUTE PROOF that Abraham had faith. Then why doesn't God offer absolute eye-witness proof to the world? If a GOD needs proof, then surely petty humans require it too. And don't say "The Bible is proof". I'm talking absolute eye-witness proof, as in God coming to Earth and showing EVERYONE his physical/spiritual body, allowing us to question him face to face.

-------

Different churches look at the Bible differently. Some use different versions. Some included the Book of Enoch, or other forbidden books, and some don't. Then, consider, that all these books were translated from thousands of years ago. There's absolutely no way to know which Bible/Church has it 100% right, so how could you follow it?

-------

Anyways, I know some of you will post a verse and try to prove me wrong.. or maybe you'll post it to try and prove yourself right. Maybe you are right? If you are right though, I fear existence. I fear having a God that thinks its not wrong to slaughter animals for sacrifice. I fear having a God that thinks its okay to eat meat, when we can get BETTER health from pursuing a vegan diet, WITHOUT making animals suffer.

Now, as an ending note - I'd like to tell you all to ALWAYS improve yourself, and improve your planet. ALWAYS exercise good morals. The Bible says it's okay to kill animals and eat meat. That is WRONG. I will not follow the Bible's morals. I will follow my own morals. I will not lie, steal, cheat, murder, or envy my neighbor. Don't be a good person because you fear that there's a God that's always watching you and will judge you. Be a good person because you SHOULD be.

All humans, besides psychopaths, know right from wrong. That is the natural law of the Universe. Just as there's a law of gravity, there's also a law of morals, and I don't mean the ten commandments. I mean your inner voice. The one that KNOWS whether what you're doing is right or wrong.

Always be right.

Peace.
Hi, welcome to the forum, i see it is your 22nd post!

You raise some good points, however i would try and give a better answer only we have had this argument on this forum 50,000 times before.


I am glad you have worked out what is wrong for you and i wish you all the luck in the world finding what is right for you.

Also thank you for letting me know about the possibility of Aliens in the bible, that is interesting and i had honestly never heard that before. Also was quite inspiring you mention the bible being a giant hoax and an illuminati blue-print written to control us, something else i had never heard before but will definitely look into.

Also this sentance was incredible and inspiring "Don't be a good person because you fear that there's a God that's always watching you and will judge you. Be a good person because you SHOULD be" i had seriously never considered this before and had always believed i should do everything to upease my master. I find this encouraging and revealing, thank you so much for the new perspective....


I hope you will stay on the forum and post plenty as i look forward to your great posts, incredible insight and general guidance
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 19-01-2012 at 08:30 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
radziox
Senior Member
 
radziox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thex1138 View Post
So, let me post a few things that have been circulating through my mind. Also, there are many, many things wrong in the Qu'Ran too, but because one of my family member's is a Christian, most of my thinking on religion is geared towards that, since Christianity and the Bible is what he has talked to me about. It would probably be a different scenario if he was muslim, and was trying to spread the word of Islam.. Otherwise I would be posting about things wrong in the Qu'Ran.

ANYWAYS, let me begin with the consumption of animals.

All over the old testament, it says many things about sacrificing animals, and eating animals. For example, eating a lamb on passover.

I would also like to make it a point that animals ARE conscious beings. If any of you have a pet, you will know this. You'll also know this if you've ever seen a video of a cow in a slaughterhouse, KNOWING he's about to be slaughtered and that he can't escape.

So, with that said, why does God require the sacrifice of animals? A God who has ALL the Universe, wants us petty human beings to sacrifice and end another life form, simply to please him? This isn't much of a meaningful sacrifice anyways. The person commanded to sacrifice the animal probably has 100 more in his field that would reproduce and replace the sacrificed animals in a few months. There's really no real "sacrifice" coming from the human at all. This, my friends, is immoral.

Read on.

NOW, if God truly is omnipotent, surely he could have invented a form of food that DOESN'T involve the killing of a conscious animals' life, making them suffer for our taste buds. Right?

Why does God endorse meat eating, and not veganism? And I know, I know, some of you will say "well plants scream when you cut into them!".. The fact of the matter is, they don't have a nervous system, at least a verifiable one similar to ours like animals do. So, please, don't go there.


Genesis -
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

So, you can say that in the BEGINNING, fruit, vegetables, and herbs were meant for consumption.

Then Mr. Snake came along, told Eve to eat some fruit - and then the devils hold on humanity took control. So, some might say that God originally intended that we be vegans, and that animals be our friends, but because Satan tricked us, we began to eat animals.

Alright, you can say that. But then you have to admit that God is following the rules of Satan, if Satan is what caused human beings to break away from a plant based only diet, to one that involves consuming animals, because God ENDORSES meat eating in the Bible.

"He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God" Romans 14:5-6

Then you might say "well, Satan currently rules the world, so God is letting him do his thing"... Sorry, but then why does God require animal sacrifices, and TELL YOU to eat meat? Satan also wants people to murder, lie, and steal - but you don't see God bending to these rules of Satans command on earth. If you say that we eat meat because Satan wants us to, and God endorses it, since its Satans world, then that would also mean God would endorse murder, lying, and stealing - just so people could see the full extent of a world ruled by Satan.

So after thinking that through, you'll see that it IS God that decided you should eat meat and sacrifice animals to him, when he clearly could have invented an unconscious form of food, or an unconscious thing to sacrifice, which would cause absolutely no suffering.

And this God is eternal love and peace? Please, enlighten me.

Also, you might say "Well, God created animals to serve mankind"

Well, my friends, God created humans to serve God.

If the animals made to serve humans are getting sacrificed and tortured for our taste buds, what will happen to humans, who are also meant to serve a higher life form?

- Moving on -

Now that the issue of food has been discussed, let us now talk about the "Ancient Astronaught theory". I'll try to keep this part short.

Everyone says that the Bible is without a doubt written by a divine hand. I can see why they say this. The Bible has VERY MUCH wisdom in it, and several prophecies have already been fulfilled.

First, consider this. It's a known fact that religions have been around before Christianity. ALL religions in the world have wisdom, which you'll see if you read the sacred texts dealing with Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, etc.

So, considering all the religions pre-Christianity, you don't think it's possible that Christianity simply stole, or maybe even edited and updated the wise verses in previous religions? Supposedly, Jesus went traveling around to different countries for YEARS to learn. You don't think any of his wise quotes or parables were influenced by other teachings?

Next, we'll talk about prophecy fulfillment.

Yes, prophecies have been fulfilled, and according to the Bible, there's even more prophecies to be fulfilled in the coming days.

If you're on the David Icke forum, it's safe to assume that you know that shadow governments, elite bankers, and occultists are controlling the world -- and have been, for thousands of years. Have you ever considered that the Bible might be a blueprint for them? That they follow it, and make its prophecies come true, for their own unknown purpose? Don't say "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE", because really, it's not. These people have controlled the world for thousands of years. They can make nations fall without hardly lifting a finger. Or, in this case, make nations form under certain circumstances, WHILE lifting a finger <cough> Israel <cough>.

We're in the era of Christianity without doubt. Why do you think we use BC/AD to determine the date? The elite WANTED this to be so.

NOW - consider the theory of an alien presence being among us, which is quite evident, unless you think the Sumerian tablets and all other evidence of extraterrestrials throughout the ancient world is a deception by Satan. Also imagine, that this civilization has been evolving in the field of technology for thousands, if not a million years.

We've only had technology for ONE HUNDRED years, and we're already finding quantum particles, new planets, creating artificial intelligence, super weapons, internet, using anti-gravity, creating mini-black holes in government physicists labs, etc

If an alien race is this highly advanced, they WOULD be Gods compared to us. They'd be able to do things that we won't even be able to imagine for another several thousand years (assuming the world doesn't end by then -wishful thinking-).

An alien race like this could EASILY create a Bible, or any other religious book used for control, that would be IMPOSSIBLE to prove wrong. Perhaps religion and books such as the Bible is one of their main weapons? All they have to do is throw a religion down on a planet, along with several disguised aliens in positions of power to make certain things in the Bible happen, and BAM, half of the world becomes stuck in a mind prison, where they no longer have to think for themselves, search for knowledge, or explore different ideas.

-MOVING ON ----

You find proof in a book called the Bible. You've adjusted your mindset to the Bible. It has become your program. Due to its intelligent writing, and your mindset that is attached to it, you WILL find things and signs throughout your life to authenticate it.

Consider the "Law of Attraction", which everyone who has correctly used it has seen proof of. Even the Bible says "Ask, and you shall receive".

If your subconscious, or even your conscious mind, seeks proof for the Bible, it will FIND proof for the Bible. The Law of Attraction will ATTRACT it to you. This goes for ALL religions/ideologies/philosophies.

------

How's this one for you? Jesus, or "God", depending on which Church you're with, told Abraham to sacrifice his child, because Jesus wanted ABSOLUTE eye-witness proof that Abraham had faith in him. An omnipotent GOD wanted ABSOLUTE PROOF that Abraham had faith. Then why doesn't God offer absolute eye-witness proof to the world? If a GOD needs proof, then surely petty humans require it too. And don't say "The Bible is proof". I'm talking absolute eye-witness proof, as in God coming to Earth and showing EVERYONE his physical/spiritual body, allowing us to question him face to face.

-------

Different churches look at the Bible differently. Some use different versions. Some included the Book of Enoch, or other forbidden books, and some don't. Then, consider, that all these books were translated from thousands of years ago. There's absolutely no way to know which Bible/Church has it 100% right, so how could you follow it?

-------

Anyways, I know some of you will post a verse and try to prove me wrong.. or maybe you'll post it to try and prove yourself right. Maybe you are right? If you are right though, I fear existence. I fear having a God that thinks its not wrong to slaughter animals for sacrifice. I fear having a God that thinks its okay to eat meat, when we can get BETTER health from pursuing a vegan diet, WITHOUT making animals suffer.

Now, as an ending note - I'd like to tell you all to ALWAYS improve yourself, and improve your planet. ALWAYS exercise good morals. The Bible says it's okay to kill animals and eat meat. That is WRONG. I will not follow the Bible's morals. I will follow my own morals. I will not lie, steal, cheat, murder, or envy my neighbor. Don't be a good person because you fear that there's a God that's always watching you and will judge you. Be a good person because you SHOULD be.

All humans, besides psychopaths, know right from wrong. That is the natural law of the Universe. Just as there's a law of gravity, there's also a law of morals, and I don't mean the ten commandments. I mean your inner voice. The one that KNOWS whether what you're doing is right or wrong.

Always be right.

Peace.
Great post.

Yes, i knew it from ages now that bible is the book designed to ensure the survival of the church and brainwashing of the human being. Writing it contradictionally was one of the objectives of those who wrote it, as it would then provide scriptures for the church that will allow them to switch and change any doctrine and thus ensuring their survival.

Look up things like homosexuality ( that doctrine was changed recently because of the fact that the populace worldwide is getting tolerant. Church needs worshippers under their cape so one more time they change inconvienient doctrine. )

Also slavery is a good example. It was advocated by xian church until 19th century. Again they switched the doctrine because the populace was getting to out of hand.

Again thanks for the post!
Keep up the good work
radziox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thex1138 View Post
So, with that said, why does God require the sacrifice of animals? A God who has ALL the Universe, wants us petty human beings to sacrifice and end another life form, simply to please him? This isn't much of a meaningful sacrifice anyways. The person commanded to sacrifice the animal probably has 100 more in his field that would reproduce and replace the sacrificed animals in a few months. There's really no real "sacrifice" coming from the human at all. This, my friends, is immoral.
If you had read the bible, you would be able to answer this question yourself, so it only shows you have not read it. The moral of the tale is don't criticize something before you have even read it.

Quote:
Now, as an ending note - I'd like to tell you all to ALWAYS improve yourself, and improve your planet. ALWAYS exercise good morals. The Bible says it's okay to kill animals and eat meat. That is WRONG. I will not follow the Bible's morals. I will follow my own morals. I will not lie, steal, cheat, murder, or envy my neighbor. Don't be a good person because you fear that there's a God that's always watching you and will judge you. Be a good person because you SHOULD be.

All humans, besides psychopaths, know right from wrong. That is the natural law of the Universe. Just as there's a law of gravity, there's also a law of morals, and I don't mean the ten commandments. I mean your inner voice. The one that KNOWS whether what you're doing is right or wrong.

Always be right.
Peace.
What happens if your own morals become corrupted by living alongside immoral people?
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #7
antiarchonist
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
If you had read the bible, you would be able to answer this question yourself, so it only shows you have not read it. The moral of the tale is don't criticize something before you have even read it.


What happens if your own morals become corrupted by living alongside immoral people?
I agree with you. I would also like to add that religion corrupts morals too. There is no one standard for interpretation and the mainstream ones are most certainly corrupt, especially the Catholic Church.

I have done my homework, read the bible, read various translations of the major scripture which has the most effect on moral behavior (I also used sources such as translations from Hebrew, DSS elements, what little of the Codex Sinaiticus is translated, and the mainly apocrypha Nag Hammadi texts).

My criticism is still my own speculative opinion, and therefore imperfect. I was not brought up with a religion. It was awkward making friends because it always came up, until as a teen I identified as an atheist. Then an agnostic theist. And now I'm just myself because I don't like labels. I do like knowledge though, so somewhat gnostic I guess.

From the outside looking in I feel better informed to be critical and even praise certain elements. Unfortunately those elements are lost on most devotees. Atheists are more-often-than-not just trouble makers. They've unknowingly created their own religion with restrictions on beliefs as well. They are not in a position to criticize because they are also religiously brainwashed and rarely do their homework. They also start debates just to grind people's gears for the 'lulz' which is stupid.

What are morals anyways? Are morals defined by faith, experience knowledge, intuition, or society and laws? Soldiers kill civilians and call it collateral damage. That doesn't sit well with everybody and they get PTSD. IDF soldiers use excessive force which kill civilians and they definitely don't feel bad about it for the most part. It's pretty mutual though, the resistance groups will attack civilians over military targets too. So what is morally just? Animals don't usually kill for fun. They kill for defense and food. Is that immoral? They say some dolphins kill for fun, but maybe they are psychopaths. I dunno.

I don't think it's in our nature to kill for fun or be violent and controlling, or commit crimes for no reason. IDF kill Palestinians without remorse because they honestly believe they are an enemy (and vice versa, but it's mostly the Israelis doing the killing).

Intelligent and rationally-minded people (like philosophers) should be the ones who decide what is moral and what is just. Society should be built in a way which does not breed corruption (aka.. rig the system to get a violent psychopath pretending to be intelligent and rationally-minded).

The US is an immoral and corrupt society. Nobody seems to care about the 1.5 million (mostly children) civilians liked by US/NATO in Iraq. Neocons are praising the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists. Rapturous fundies unconditionally support Israeli oppression of Palestinian human rights.

What's wrong with the Bible is adhering to the OT. Maybe some of the Psalms are nice, but not all of them. The OT is where the anti-abortion, gay-hating, women-hating, and cherry-picked scripture about torture/genocide/sacrifice/circumcision is taken from. The inclusion of those books as canon in the Christian Bible was deliberate. The fundie sects adhere to that dogma over any of the NT books. I don't know why they even bring up Jesus then, they should be wearing a menorah/hexagram instead.

What's also wrong is the book of Revelation. It's inspired end-times BS prophecy, justifies war-mongering, and in general generates fear. Thanks to the Darby interpretation, we now have people believing that the rapture is real (he invented it a little over 100 years ago, it's a hoax). The remaining NT material is actually not bad (resembles elements of Buddhism) and could be the basis of a reformed religion that didn't promote hate.

Ironically the entire message is lost in favor of OT dogma, not-always-nice Psalms, end-times prophecy, and some guy on a cross dying for sins so you can live a sinful life and ignore all the philosophical stuff which is good. I absolutely DESPISE any attempt to paint the offering of Isaac in a positive life. Anybody who does so is a fool. Did you know that in original translations, there is evidence that he was in fact killed? If god asked you to kill your son, the rational thing to do would be to KILL GOD or at least try even if you die from it.

Lastly (and sorry for the tl;dr) this is absolutely BS:
http://www.allabouttruth.org/ten-com...-jesus-faq.htm
http://www.cogwriter.com/command.htm

These show the insane irrational mind of the religiously brainwashed individual. They are arguing about the FACT that the biblical character of Jesus defied the Mosaic Law and saying he didn't based on their irrational, insane, and taken-out-of-context interpretation. The biblical Jesus insults some of the OT scripture and beliefs when he quotes them. These links take biblical Jesus quoting Mosaic Commandments out of context. He almost always quotes them when proving that Pharisees don't even follow their own laws and he has a law of his own. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. This is totally in line with the enlightenment ideologies. And 'love thy god' does not refer to Yahweh, although most Christians are confused because of the OT inclusions.

Last edited by antiarchonist; 19-01-2012 at 08:06 PM.
antiarchonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #8
lexferenda
Member
 
lexferenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Here and now
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thex1138 View Post
So, let me post a few things that have been circulating through my mind. Also, there are many, many things wrong in the Qu'Ran too, but because one of my family member's is a Christian, most of my thinking on religion is geared towards that, since Christianity and the Bible is what he has talked to me about. It would probably be a different scenario if he was muslim, and was trying to spread the word of Islam.. Otherwise I would be posting about things wrong in the Qu'Ran.

ANYWAYS, let me begin with the consumption of animals.

All over the old testament, it says many things about sacrificing animals, and eating animals. For example, eating a lamb on passover.

I would also like to make it a point that animals ARE conscious beings. If any of you have a pet, you will know this. You'll also know this if you've ever seen a video of a cow in a slaughterhouse, KNOWING he's about to be slaughtered and that he can't escape.

So, with that said, why does God require the sacrifice of animals? A God who has ALL the Universe, wants us petty human beings to sacrifice and end another life form, simply to please him? This isn't much of a meaningful sacrifice anyways. The person commanded to sacrifice the animal probably has 100 more in his field that would reproduce and replace the sacrificed animals in a few months. There's really no real "sacrifice" coming from the human at all. This, my friends, is immoral.

Read on.

NOW, if God truly is omnipotent, surely he could have invented a form of food that DOESN'T involve the killing of a conscious animals' life, making them suffer for our taste buds. Right?

Why does God endorse meat eating, and not veganism? And I know, I know, some of you will say "well plants scream when you cut into them!".. The fact of the matter is, they don't have a nervous system, at least a verifiable one similar to ours like animals do. So, please, don't go there.


Genesis -
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

So, you can say that in the BEGINNING, fruit, vegetables, and herbs were meant for consumption.

Then Mr. Snake came along, told Eve to eat some fruit - and then the devils hold on humanity took control. So, some might say that God originally intended that we be vegans, and that animals be our friends, but because Satan tricked us, we began to eat animals.

Alright, you can say that. But then you have to admit that God is following the rules of Satan, if Satan is what caused human beings to break away from a plant based only diet, to one that involves consuming animals, because God ENDORSES meat eating in the Bible.

"He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God" Romans 14:5-6

Then you might say "well, Satan currently rules the world, so God is letting him do his thing"... Sorry, but then why does God require animal sacrifices, and TELL YOU to eat meat? Satan also wants people to murder, lie, and steal - but you don't see God bending to these rules of Satans command on earth. If you say that we eat meat because Satan wants us to, and God endorses it, since its Satans world, then that would also mean God would endorse murder, lying, and stealing - just so people could see the full extent of a world ruled by Satan.

So after thinking that through, you'll see that it IS God that decided you should eat meat and sacrifice animals to him, when he clearly could have invented an unconscious form of food, or an unconscious thing to sacrifice, which would cause absolutely no suffering.

And this God is eternal love and peace? Please, enlighten me.

Also, you might say "Well, God created animals to serve mankind"

Well, my friends, God created humans to serve God.

If the animals made to serve humans are getting sacrificed and tortured for our taste buds, what will happen to humans, who are also meant to serve a higher life form?

- Moving on -

Now that the issue of food has been discussed, let us now talk about the "Ancient Astronaught theory". I'll try to keep this part short.

Everyone says that the Bible is without a doubt written by a divine hand. I can see why they say this. The Bible has VERY MUCH wisdom in it, and several prophecies have already been fulfilled.

First, consider this. It's a known fact that religions have been around before Christianity. ALL religions in the world have wisdom, which you'll see if you read the sacred texts dealing with Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, etc.

So, considering all the religions pre-Christianity, you don't think it's possible that Christianity simply stole, or maybe even edited and updated the wise verses in previous religions? Supposedly, Jesus went traveling around to different countries for YEARS to learn. You don't think any of his wise quotes or parables were influenced by other teachings?

Next, we'll talk about prophecy fulfillment.

Yes, prophecies have been fulfilled, and according to the Bible, there's even more prophecies to be fulfilled in the coming days.

If you're on the David Icke forum, it's safe to assume that you know that shadow governments, elite bankers, and occultists are controlling the world -- and have been, for thousands of years. Have you ever considered that the Bible might be a blueprint for them? That they follow it, and make its prophecies come true, for their own unknown purpose? Don't say "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE", because really, it's not. These people have controlled the world for thousands of years. They can make nations fall without hardly lifting a finger. Or, in this case, make nations form under certain circumstances, WHILE lifting a finger <cough> Israel <cough>.

We're in the era of Christianity without doubt. Why do you think we use BC/AD to determine the date? The elite WANTED this to be so.

NOW - consider the theory of an alien presence being among us, which is quite evident, unless you think the Sumerian tablets and all other evidence of extraterrestrials throughout the ancient world is a deception by Satan. Also imagine, that this civilization has been evolving in the field of technology for thousands, if not a million years.

We've only had technology for ONE HUNDRED years, and we're already finding quantum particles, new planets, creating artificial intelligence, super weapons, internet, using anti-gravity, creating mini-black holes in government physicists labs, etc

If an alien race is this highly advanced, they WOULD be Gods compared to us. They'd be able to do things that we won't even be able to imagine for another several thousand years (assuming the world doesn't end by then -wishful thinking-).

An alien race like this could EASILY create a Bible, or any other religious book used for control, that would be IMPOSSIBLE to prove wrong. Perhaps religion and books such as the Bible is one of their main weapons? All they have to do is throw a religion down on a planet, along with several disguised aliens in positions of power to make certain things in the Bible happen, and BAM, half of the world becomes stuck in a mind prison, where they no longer have to think for themselves, search for knowledge, or explore different ideas.

-MOVING ON ----

You find proof in a book called the Bible. You've adjusted your mindset to the Bible. It has become your program. Due to its intelligent writing, and your mindset that is attached to it, you WILL find things and signs throughout your life to authenticate it.

Consider the "Law of Attraction", which everyone who has correctly used it has seen proof of. Even the Bible says "Ask, and you shall receive".

If your subconscious, or even your conscious mind, seeks proof for the Bible, it will FIND proof for the Bible. The Law of Attraction will ATTRACT it to you. This goes for ALL religions/ideologies/philosophies.

------

How's this one for you? Jesus, or "God", depending on which Church you're with, told Abraham to sacrifice his child, because Jesus wanted ABSOLUTE eye-witness proof that Abraham had faith in him. An omnipotent GOD wanted ABSOLUTE PROOF that Abraham had faith. Then why doesn't God offer absolute eye-witness proof to the world? If a GOD needs proof, then surely petty humans require it too. And don't say "The Bible is proof". I'm talking absolute eye-witness proof, as in God coming to Earth and showing EVERYONE his physical/spiritual body, allowing us to question him face to face.

-------

Different churches look at the Bible differently. Some use different versions. Some included the Book of Enoch, or other forbidden books, and some don't. Then, consider, that all these books were translated from thousands of years ago. There's absolutely no way to know which Bible/Church has it 100% right, so how could you follow it?

-------

Anyways, I know some of you will post a verse and try to prove me wrong.. or maybe you'll post it to try and prove yourself right. Maybe you are right? If you are right though, I fear existence. I fear having a God that thinks its not wrong to slaughter animals for sacrifice. I fear having a God that thinks its okay to eat meat, when we can get BETTER health from pursuing a vegan diet, WITHOUT making animals suffer.

Now, as an ending note - I'd like to tell you all to ALWAYS improve yourself, and improve your planet. ALWAYS exercise good morals. The Bible says it's okay to kill animals and eat meat. That is WRONG. I will not follow the Bible's morals. I will follow my own morals. I will not lie, steal, cheat, murder, or envy my neighbor. Don't be a good person because you fear that there's a God that's always watching you and will judge you. Be a good person because you SHOULD be.

All humans, besides psychopaths, know right from wrong. That is the natural law of the Universe. Just as there's a law of gravity, there's also a law of morals, and I don't mean the ten commandments. I mean your inner voice. The one that KNOWS whether what you're doing is right or wrong.

Always be right.

Peace.
Animal sacrifice in the Old Testament is very much misunderstood. If you take a much closer look at what is going on there, you'll see that when people make sacrifices to God, be it animal or vegetable, they always give the best of what they have to God.

This is in recognition of the coming of the Christ, and the sacrifice He will make for all mankind. When Jesus sacrificed Himself by giving up His life, this was God (in the form of the son) sacrifing the best of what he had to offer to Himself. He did this in order to make a covenant with Himself:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16



As for humans knowing right from wrong, I'm sorry but we don't. If we did we would never, ever do anything wrong. If we know it's wrong to lie and then we lie, what we are showing is that we don't really know that it's wrong to lie.

This is why the bible says God knows both right and wrong but always chooses to do the right: He alone knows what is right and wrong, and he knows that it is wrong to do wrong. This last part "knowing that it is wrong to do wrong" is something we all know, and yet somehow we can never actually proove that we fully understand that because one way or another we always end up doing something wrong and prooving that we have not learned that lesson that only God has learned: it is wrong to do wrong.

Mattew 7:16 sums this up by saying: You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act.

In other words: what you know doesn't matter, what matters is what you do

Last edited by lexferenda; 20-01-2012 at 02:12 PM.
lexferenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #9
thex1138
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexferenda View Post
Animal sacrifice in the Old Testament is very much misunderstood. If you take a much closer look at what is going on there, you'll see that when people make sacrifices to God, be it animal or vegetable, they always give the best of what they have to God.

This is in recognition of the coming of the Christ, and the sacrifice He will make for all mankind. When Jesus sacrificed Himself by giving up His life, this was God (in the form of the son) sacrifing the best of what he had to offer to Himself. He did this in order to make a covenant with Himself:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16



As for humans knowing right from wrong, I'm sorry but we don't. If we did we would never, ever do anything wrong. If we know it's wrong to lie and then we lie, what we are showing is that we don't really know that it's wrong to lie.

This is why the bible says God knows both right and wrong but always chooses to do the right: He alone knows what is right and wrong, and he knows that it is wrong to do wrong. This last part "knowing that it is wrong to do wrong" is something we all know, and yet somehow we can never actually proove that we fully understand that because one way or another we always end up doing something wrong and prooving that we have not learned that lesson that only God has learned: it is wrong to do wrong.

Mattew 7:16 sums this up by saying: You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act.

In other words: what you know doesn't matter, what matters is what you do
That still doesn't justify the killing of animals for sacrifice in ANY way. Should we sacrifice our children then? Surely they are worth much, much more than any animal. Why does God want blood spilled? Why does he want life taken? You can say only "God" knows morals, but that's absolutely terrible. That's not love!! Listen in your heart. You KNOW better.
thex1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #10
zephirop
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the mouth of madness
Posts: 10,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
If you had read the bible, you would be able to answer this question yourself, so it only shows you have not read it. The moral of the tale is don't criticize something before you have even read it.


What happens if your own morals become corrupted by living alongside immoral people?
I think Battlefield Earth is total shit, I haven't read it however.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 13,823
Default Things right with the bible

__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #12
lexferenda
Member
 
lexferenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Here and now
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thex1138 View Post
That still doesn't justify the killing of animals for sacrifice in ANY way. Should we sacrifice our children then? Surely they are worth much, much more than any animal. Why does God want blood spilled? Why does he want life taken? You can say only "God" knows morals, but that's absolutely terrible. That's not love!! Listen in your heart. You KNOW better.
The killing of animals at that time was symbolic, as I've explained.

But let me ask you this: do you think the farming and slaughtering of animals is sacrifice? I do. They die so I may live. That's exactly what Jesus is all about. And that's exactly what animal sacrifice in the OT symbolises.

God does not want life taken. He wants to give life. But the only way He can do that is by sacrificing a part of Himself (God the Son, Jesus). Animal sacrifice in the OT is a kind of bond between God and the people of the time. It's a promise by God that He will do something in the future to save everyone from the predicamant they all were in.

In the OT, God opposes child sacrifice. In Leviticus 18:21 God tells Moses:

Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

Those who think God is into child sacrifice and animal bloodshed must have been listening to one of Richard Dawkins' poorly researched rants against God.
lexferenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #13
quietgirl
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In the Heart of the West Country
Posts: 1,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexferenda View Post
The killing of animals at that time was symbolic, as I've explained.

But let me ask you this: do you think the farming and slaughtering of animals is sacrifice? I do. They die so I may live. That's exactly what Jesus is all about. And that's exactly what animal sacrifice in the OT symbolises.

God does not want life taken. He wants to give life. But the only way He can do that is by sacrificing a part of Himself (God the Son, Jesus). Animal sacrifice in the OT is a kind of bond between God and the people of the time. It's a promise by God that He will do something in the future to save everyone from the predicamant they all were in.

In the OT, God opposes child sacrifice. In Leviticus 18:21 God tells Moses:

Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

Those who think God is into child sacrifice and animal bloodshed must have been listening to one of Richard Dawkins' poorly researched rants against God.
Good post - very illuminating - thanks!

Mandy
quietgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #14
hurt4ever1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexferenda View Post
The killing of animals at that time was symbolic, as I've explained.

But let me ask you this: do you think the farming and slaughtering of animals is sacrifice? I do. They die so I may live. That's exactly what Jesus is all about. And that's exactly what animal sacrifice in the OT symbolises.

God does not want life taken. He wants to give life. But the only way He can do that is by sacrificing a part of Himself (God the Son, Jesus). Animal sacrifice in the OT is a kind of bond between God and the people of the time. It's a promise by God that He will do something in the future to save everyone from the predicamant they all were in.

In the OT, God opposes child sacrifice. In Leviticus 18:21 God tells Moses:

Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

Those who think God is into child sacrifice and animal bloodshed must have been listening to one of Richard Dawkins' poorly researched rants against God.
Who is your god sacrificing part of himself to?
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:06 PM.