Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
kitabatake

Default On reptilian hybrids

Disclaimer: I have created this thread because I do believe that reptilians exist. I do know that for some bizarre reason, the vast majority of people on a DAVID ICKE site believe that the whole thing is rubbish, and they are entitled to that. What I do not understand, is this foul need to bash everyone who does believe in it. If you are against it, stay out of the reptilian section, and go to your religion section if that satiates your mind better.

But here are my musings on hybrids: Do you think that some of them might break their programming to an extent and turn 'good'? If humans can break their programming, I think it would make sense to say that the reptilian hybrids could do the same. Really I know almost nothing about the hybrids themselves. Their abilities, their mind set, what they are, and are not capable of doing. I also believe that they are inserted in all levels of society, not just the rich, the Elite. I also think that not all of them know what they are from birth, that something triggers that part of themselves later on, and their programming kicks in full throttle. But maybe some of them try to resist, and they start to go insane? I mean they are half human after all. Maybe sometimes the programming fails to completely take control and the hybrid's mind starts to go haywire as more human tendencies fight the reptilian tendencies?

Now in order to plant reptilian hybrids in all levels of society, you would have to either abduct a woman, and implant her with a reptilian child, or somehow impregnate her with reptilian sperm. This could be done, as I said, through abductions. Also the husband's sperm would have to be used to add his own DNA to the egg so that his physical appearance is added to the hybrid's genetics, resulting in a reptilian hybrid that has the physical features of both of the human parents, but would be a hybrid. So in essence the hybrid would have three 'parents'. This would ensure that the hybrid passes as the child of those parents but also has a place to grow until his/her programming is activated.

These are things I have toyed with for a while. There is nothing anyone can say that would remove my belief that these beings exist. I have read a lot of material on reptilians, and everything that I have read tells me that it is real. I am sorry that a lot of you feel that there is not enough evidence. There is plenty. I am tired of good threads being hijacked by asshole skeptics who have a need to prove to themselves that this does not exist because they are afraid. Your fear is not my concern. Your skepticism is not my concern. I don't want to hear anything about it. I want a real discussion with others who believe in this as well. I have debated about all kinds of things and I am sick of arguing. I want to have a discussion for once with like minded individuals. That is something I have not had in a long time.

Last edited by kitabatake; 08-01-2012 at 11:10 PM.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
fairyprincess

This may sound crazy, but my mother has no idea who her birth father is. She also displays irratic ( some could say narsasistic) personality trats that have, more or less, isolated her from the rest of our family ( not that she's capable of seeing any flaws in herself.) also, everyone in our family look much younger then we should. I know this is absurd but I have wondered if they might be a bit of 'lizard' in our family.

"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

We've been fighting ww3 for at least ten years. Steppewar was right....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 09-01-2012 at 12:30 AM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:35 AM   #3
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
This may sound crazy, but my mother has no idea who her birth father is. She also displays irratic ( some could say narsasistic) personality trats that have, more or less, isolated her from the rest of our family ( not that she's capable of seeing any flaws in herself.) also, everyone in our family look much younger then we should. I know this is absurd but I have wondered if they might be a bit of 'lizard' in our family.

I guess anything is possible. I am not the kind of person that outright assumes that someone who says such things is lying or crazy. I know it's possible. What else can you tell about any strange occurrences surrounding your mother or family in general?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
fairyprincess

Nothing biological. My mothers is the sort of person who'd wait until my grandmother goes on holiday, gets into her flat, reads her diary, then rings her up to complain about any negative comments about her, but doesn't have any under standing about it being wrong to read someones diary behind there back. Is almost like she has an 'alien' frame of mind.

"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

We've been fighting ww3 for at least ten years. Steppewar was right....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:57 AM   #5
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Nothing biological. My mothers is the sort of person who'd wait until my grandmother goes on holiday, gets into her flat, reads her diary, then rings her up to complain about any negative comments about her, but doesn't have any under standing about it being wrong to read someones diary behind there back. Is almost like she has an 'alien' frame of mind.

Interesting. My dad's father is like that but he is very violent. He mentally and physically abused my father, my grandmother, and my uncle, and aunts. He once held a loaded shotgun to my dad's head, I imagine just for kicks. He used to mentally degrade my father, laughing at him, tormenting him, making fun of him. He is a sociopath of the worst sort. He eventually left my grandmother, married someone else, and ended up taking a meat cleaver to her. I don't think he killed her, but he screwed her up really badly. I have no idea where he is now though. My mother's side of the family is full of Freemasons and her mother's maiden name is Collins, which is an Elite bloodline name apparently. So yeah I have some weird stuff in my family as well.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:50 AM   #6
typenicknamehere

just about everything I know on this subject has come from david icke and ill often just repeat what he has already stated regarding reptilians assuming they are indeed real, im content to admitt this because he is sort of the God-father and is almost the one and only source on this subject...

As far as hybrids go and again this comes from icke, iv thought of hybrids as being the folks in our soceity with a greater infusion of reptilian blood or biological traits which makes them more compatible for possession and that these folks are found in the upper echelon of soceity, politicians, bankers etc...

Oh well...im sure some people on this forum know my stance on reptilians but to contribute to this thread thats what iv heard...
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
ufochick

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what a hybrid is. Having interacted with these creatures in their enviroment (another plane/dimension/astral world) and having dealt with them energetically I can hopefully add some information to this thread.
There are no inserted hybrids. Many humans have a dna that is compatible with the reptilian energy/soul/matrix whatever you want to call it. These people have certain traits by nature, that does NOT mean they are evil or bad in any way. How they act, behave and what programming they choose to accept is a choice just like it is for all of us.
They are the ones who will be targeted the most by the reptilians. Once the reptilians have harrassed, frightened or cooerced these bloodliners into agreeing to cooperate or to join them the reptilians may do one of several things.
They can co-habitate within the human body with the human soul, they can co-habitate part time or they can simply take over the human body.
When people experience (see hear etc) a reptilian in some way woithin a human body it is because they are experiencing the energetic body of the reptilian.
So there are no "evil" hybrids. There are only people who are more compatible than most.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
There seems to be a lot of confusion about what a hybrid is. Having interacted with these creatures in their enviroment (another plane/dimension/astral world) and having dealt with them energetically I can hopefully add some information to this thread.
There are no inserted hybrids. Many humans have a dna that is compatible with the reptilian energy/soul/matrix whatever you want to call it. These people have certain traits by nature, that does NOT mean they are evil or bad in any way. How they act, behave and what programming they choose to accept is a choice just like it is for all of us.
They are the ones who will be targeted the most by the reptilians. Once the reptilians have harrassed, frightened or cooerced these bloodliners into agreeing to cooperate or to join them the reptilians may do one of several things.
They can co-habitate within the human body with the human soul, they can co-habitate part time or they can simply take over the human body.
When people experience (see hear etc) a reptilian in some way woithin a human body it is because they are experiencing the energetic body of the reptilian.
So there are no "evil" hybrids. There are only people who are more compatible than most.

I never thought of it like that. I guess I have always looked to deeply into it, assuming that hybrids are the literal offspring of reptilians, and humans. But that does clarify things a lot. It explains why not everyone can be possessed, or even experience the reptilians. And damn are the ones who cannot, very, -very- lucky. I have had only one dream where I actually saw a reptilian. But after having that dream I realized that previous dreams could have been influenced by them. Also certain choices in my life may have been influenced by them as well. Now that I know what has been going on, it's a lot easier to resist, but nowhere near plain easy. I guess I just always considered myself to be 'afflicted', but I never thought it had anything to do with DNA compatibility. Is there any way to really be rid of these damned things? Or could it be my own aggressive nature that I am dealing with? And that they only play on what is already inside of me?
Old 11-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #9
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
I never thought of it like that. I guess I have always looked to deeply into it, assuming that hybrids are the literal offspring of reptilians, and humans. But that does clarify things a lot. It explains why not everyone can be possessed, or even experience the reptilians. And damn are the ones who cannot, very, -very- lucky. I have had only one dream where I actually saw a reptilian. But after having that dream I realized that previous dreams could have been influenced by them. Also certain choices in my life may have been influenced by them as well. Now that I know what has been going on, it's a lot easier to resist, but nowhere near plain easy. I guess I just always considered myself to be 'afflicted', but I never thought it had anything to do with DNA compatibility. Is there any way to really be rid of these damned things? Or could it be my own aggressive nature that I am dealing with? And that they only play on what is already inside of me?

Is there a way to be rid of these things? I would give almost anything to have an absolute answer to this question. I am asked that more than anything else.
I can tell you that raising/changing your own energy can sour the milk so to speak and make it harder for them to access you in any way. When a person stops reacting with emotion and reacts with thought, they look at others with compassion, they lose fear, and they learn to live and exist in a space of love, compassion and gratefulness they become much less compatible with the energy of the reps. I would highly suggest if you are a bloodliner you begin work on these things.
I also have found that once the soul of the person absolutely refuses to have anything to do with these beings it can cause a reaction in which the person at a soul level rejects them.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #10
kitabatake

Quote:
Is there a way to be rid of these things? I would give almost anything to have an absolute answer to this question. I am asked that more than anything else.
I can tell you that raising/changing your own energy can sour the milk so to speak and make it harder for them to access you in any way. When a person stops reacting with emotion and reacts with thought, they look at others with compassion, they lose fear, and they learn to live and exist in a space of love, compassion and gratefulness they become much less compatible with the energy of the reps. I would highly suggest if you are a bloodliner you begin work on these things.
I also have found that once the soul of the person absolutely refuses to have anything to do with these beings it can cause a reaction in which the person at a soul level rejects them.

I know a lot of people claim to be bloodliners because it sounds 'cool'. But my family history, what they are involved in/have been involved in, coupled with my own experiences, and a pull towards dark/evil/negative energies from a young age, suggests that I have such a lineage. I can remember some things that I don't want to talk about in public. But even from the youngest age, even as young as two, I can see a lot of influence, a lot of thoughts, actions, desires, that are just not normal for a regular person, especially at that age. It only escalated as I grew older and older. It's only recently that I ever even thought of resisting. It feels impossible. It really feels like I have already lost most of the time. Every time I gain a bit of progress, I get this hunger, this lust for negativity. It is always only a matter of time before I 'open something' inside of me and the darkness comes flooding back in, as if I was tapping into something. I don't know how else to explain it, but the opening is usually near the solar plexus, if not AT the solar plexus.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:35 AM   #11
ufochick

Quote:
I know a lot of people claim to be bloodliners because it sounds 'cool'. But my family history, what they are involved in/have been involved in, coupled with my own experiences, and a pull towards dark/evil/negative energies from a young age, suggests that I have such a lineage. I can remember some things that I don't want to talk about in public. But even from the youngest age, even as young as two, I can see a lot of influence, a lot of thoughts, actions, desires, that are just not normal for a regular person, especially at that age. It only escalated as I grew older and older. It's only recently that I ever even thought of resisting. It feels impossible. It really feels like I have already lost most of the time. Every time I gain a bit of progress, I get this hunger, this lust for negativity. It is always only a matter of time before I 'open something' inside of me and the darkness comes flooding back in, as if I was tapping into something. I don't know how else to explain it, but the opening is usually near the solar plexus, if not AT the solar plexus.
I have experienced more than I have said here on this forum and I have said a lot. The place these beings want you to be in is the ugliest most horrible place of all, it is full of pain, slavery and ritualistic behavior to the nth degree.
NO person would ever ever ever want to be there. they will try to force then lure you, don't fall for it, the promises are empty, the power? Imaginary... once you agree to become a "part" of them you will find yourself with no power whatsoever....
Everything in your life is a choice. you CAN choose.... you can choose freedom or you can choose to be dominated.. don't fall for their bullshit, that's what it is.

Simply close yourself to them and their energy. Mentally close your body and energy and raise your vibratory rate.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
kitabatake

I agree with you ufo chick. I do not want them here but it's like something else does want them there. But I do not. I am not kidding when I say this though, that I have recently found that Nirvana's music chases the reptilians and dark energy away. I have no idea why. I guess they hate my taste in music.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
fishonwheels

It is perhaps unusual for a two year old to be constantly plagued by dark thoughts, although by teenage or adult its not so uncommon.

I have never seen a physical reptilian but there were two people in the past whose eyes I could swear would shift on different occasions. I'm guessing it wasn't physical shifting but more something you perceive with your mind's eye. It's like seeing a person literally glowing when they're feeling good. Doubtful photons actually emanate from them when that happens. More likely an energetic visual overlay of some sort. Both people were highly permeable psychically and it was easy to have a conversation with the second person entirely in our heads. Both were also "dark" relative to me and appeared to be suffering in their own ways. Both also seemed especially open to "remote influence" by other humans as well.

I think their psychic permeability along with dark thoughts invited the influence that obviously fed on such things. If you think about it, why is it so many initiation rites have torture as the keystone. I think physical, mental, and emotional attacks are used to weaken someone energetically and break down their psychic defences and open them up to "possession" by whatever floating around out there. It could be a "reptilian consciousness" or it could just be possession by or the merging with a "group mind." Peer pressure, stockholm syndrome, boot camp, cult induction, ritual abuse, cultural genocide, "gangstalking" (which disprotionately target non-conforming people) and many more rely on wearing you down with attacks and then taking over your mind. You become an instrument of the group or whatever deity puppeteering the group. Either that or you're too weakened to oppose them.

Aleister Crowley was once asked to demonstrate his remote influence. He concentrated his mind on a man walking ahead of him and fell on puprose to the ground at which moment the guy suddenly dropped to the ground and was confused when he was helped up by Crowley and Crowley's associate. Crawley was also said to have intelligence agency and secret fraternity ties. Intelligence agencies working alongside the underworld in conjuction with occult fraternities are said to be carrying out the "gangstalking" using advanced surveillance technology. Perhaps that is true in some cases. However, different "targeted individuals" have admitted that this "techology" goes way beyond satellites, cell phones, gps, cameras etc. The "surveillance" is literally inside your head. Sometimes the individual "perps" are reading your thoughts when your defences are down, sometimes they're not directly reading your thoughts and their perfect coordination, being able to anticipate your every move and every where about, is actually the controlling entity working through them, at time without their knowledge. But I do think these people at least know that they're "vibrationally tuned in" to some nasty influence that gives them an illusion of power. They dont always care that their mind and their bodies aren't their own much of the time, as long as they can continue to imagine themselves sharks on this victim planet.

Perhaps the loosh theory can explain why these people ("organic portals," "predator vehicles," "spiritless humans," whatever name you want to give them lower rung vehicles who dont get to enjoy the same success and wild ecstasy some prominent "satanists" are granted) do seem to be suffering, quite intensely it often seems. Since their controlling entites thrive on feeding on the weak, in the absence of other victims of prey, these "drinking straws" are turned into batteries. They must continually find and feed on the clueless and the defenceless to avoid falling to the bottom of these psychic, vampiric food chains.

So what exactly are the "human-reptilian bloodlines?" Perhaps like some have said, they're family lines that have been engineered to be especially open to otherworldly influences, good or bad. Or maybe the propensity isn't genetic in the classic sense but more a result of ancestral contracts with dark forces. Maybe death does not release them from these pacts and they're obliged to keep their descendants in line and in service to these entities.

Some say "gangstalking" is nothing new and has been going on for millenia or dates back to long before the beginning of recorded history. Proponents of this view sometimes borrow religious terms and calls it the work of the "devil." Who is the Devil? Could the name be applied to the class of beings known as "reptilian gods," beings outside our five sense level of perception who are meddling in human affairs through some? Could it be true what Icke has surmised that while some of us want to spiral out these beings actually want to drop down to our "vibrational range" and become more embodied? Could it be true that the human race was created by these beings as some kind of loosh crop or third density meat suits?
We shall continue this discussion.

Ps: I do agree with what others have said, that the best defense against these influences is a positive mind, body, and spirit. Not always able to perceive the unseen realm I can only guess a healthy, strong "energy" acts as a barrier against subtle intrusion. Or perhaps it is because such a state is vibrationally out of synch with the negative forces and thus repels or not attract it.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 12-01-2012 at 10:34 AM.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #14
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
It is perhaps unusual for a two year old to be constantly plagued by dark thoughts, although by teenage or adult its not so uncommon.

I have never seen a physical reptilian but there were two people in the past whose eyes I could swear would shift on different occasions. I'm guessing it wasn't physical shifting but more something you perceive with your mind's eye. It's like seeing a person literally glowing when they're feeling good. Doubtful photons actually emanate from them when that happens. More likely an energetic visual overlay of some sort. Both people were highly permeable psychically and it was easy to have a conversation with the second person entirely in our heads. Both were also "dark" relative to me and appeared to be suffering in their own ways. Both also seemed especially open to "remote influence" by other humans as well.

I think their psychic permeability along with dark thoughts invited the influence that obviously fed on such things. If you think about it, why is it so many initiation rites have torture as the keystone. I think physical, mental, and emotional attacks are used to weaken someone energetically and break down their psychic defences and open them up to "possession" by whatever floating around out there. It could be a "reptilian consciousness" or it could just be possession by or the merging with a "group mind." Peer pressure, stockholm syndrome, boot camp, cult induction, ritual abuse, cultural genocide, "gangstalking" (which disprotionately target non-conforming people) and many more rely on wearing you down with attacks and then taking over your mind. You become an instrument of the group or whatever deity puppeteering the group. Either that or you're too weakened to oppose them.

Aleister Crowley was once asked to demonstrate his remote influence. He concentrated his mind on a man walking ahead of him and fell on puprose to the ground at which moment the guy suddenly dropped to the ground and was confused when he was helped up by Crowley and Crowley's associate. Crawley was also said to have intelligence agency and secret fraternity ties. Intelligence agencies working alongside the underworld in conjuction with occult fraternities are said to be carrying out the "gangstalking" using advanced surveillance technology. Perhaps that is true in some cases. However, different "targeted individuals" have admitted that this "techology" goes way beyond satellites, cell phones, gps, cameras etc. The "surveillance" is literally inside your head. Sometimes the individual "perps" are reading your thoughts when your defences are down, sometimes they're not directly reading your thoughts and their perfect coordination, being able to anticipate your every move and every where about, is actually the controlling entity working through them, at time without their knowledge. But I do think these people at least know that they're "vibrationally tuned in" to some nasty influence that gives them an illusion of power. They dont always care that their mind and their bodies aren't their own much of the time, as long as they can continue to imagine themselves sharks on this victim planet.

Perhaps the loosh theory can explain why these people ("organic portals," "predator vehicles," "spiritless humans," whatever name you want to give them lower rung vehicles who dont get to enjoy the same success and wild ecstasy some prominent "satanists" are granted) do seem to be suffering, quite intensely it often seems. Since their controlling entites thrive on feeding on the weak, in the absence of other victims of prey, these "drinking straws" are turned into batteries. They must continually find and feed on the clueless and the defenceless to avoid falling to the bottom of these psychic, vampiric food chains.

So what exactly are the "human-reptilian bloodlines?" Perhaps like some have said, they're family lines that have been engineered to be especially open to otherworldly influences, good or bad. Or maybe the propensity isn't genetic in the classic sense but more a result of ancestral contracts with dark forces. Maybe death does not release them from these pacts and they're obliged to keep their descendants in line and in service to these entities.

Some say "gangstalking" is nothing new and has been going on for millenia or dates back to long before the beginning of recorded history. Proponents of this view sometimes borrow religious terms and calls it the work of the "devil." Who is the Devil? Could the name be applied to the class of beings known as "reptilian gods," beings outside our five sense level of perception who are meddling in human affairs through some? Could it be true what Icke has surmised that while some of us want to spiral out these beings actually want to drop down to our "vibrational range" and become more embodied? Could it be true that the human race was created by these beings as some kind of loosh crop or third density meat suits?
We shall continue this discussion.

Ps: I do agree with what others have said, that the best defense against these influences is a positive mind, body, and spirit. Not always able to perceive the unseen realm I can only guess a healthy, strong "energy" acts as a barrier against subtle intrusion. Or perhaps it is because such a state is vibrationally out of synch with the negative forces and thus repels or not attract it.
That might be why my music chases them away. It could be that they hate the sound, but also the music puts me in a good mood, lightens my emotional load, and makes me jam out. I forget all about them and poof! I am looking for more and more ways to get rid of them. Over time I believe I will be able to block them off completely.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #15
ufochick

Quote:
That might be why my music chases them away. It could be that they hate the sound, but also the music puts me in a good mood, lightens my emotional load, and makes me jam out. I forget all about them and poof! I am looking for more and more ways to get rid of them. Over time I believe I will be able to block them off completely.
I think as we react to music it changes our energy. Personally I am a heavy rock type , classical makes me very grumpy. But other people are the reverse.
Each time you think of something you give it power. My suggestion is every time you think about this dark situation you simpy re[place the thought with something that raises your vibe.
YOU have control of you ALWAYS...
Old 13-01-2012, 12:46 AM   #16
kitabatake

Quote:
I think as we react to music it changes our energy. Personally I am a heavy rock type , classical makes me very grumpy. But other people are the reverse.
Each time you think of something you give it power. My suggestion is every time you think about this dark situation you simpy re[place the thought with something that raises your vibe.
YOU have control of you ALWAYS...

Yes and I believe that I have forgotten that. I had soothing dreams last night actually. It was very nice to wake up actually feeling good.