Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
jimoc
Premier Subscribers

Question What does covering one eye actually symbolise?

I'm sorry if this is a "symbolism 101" question, but I am curious: what does this gesture actually mean?

I saw a policeman do it once. He was stood outside Lambeth North tube station and as I walked past him he snapped to attention and covered his left eye with his palm, staring straight ahead the whole time. Very strange. I figured it was probably some masonic thing.

Any clues?
Jim.

Visit my Blog On Spirituality, Cultural Evolution and the Global Conspiracy at http://spiritandthenwo.blogspot.com
Old 06-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
diamond dogs

Not to mention the satanic lightning bolt strike..

I have read many variations but found no definitive answers, right eye left brain, satanic, Eye of Horus etc.. Bowie used the same symbology with eyepatch and lightning bolt on Alladin Sane and once read a fascinating article about Bowie and the occult (now removed) but the people using the symbology are certainly the one's pushing the agenda and certainly not for our good..

I beleive it is malevolent force symbology of a source?
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
ultimale

I personally call it the "illuminati wink." It doesn't register with most people, but those people "in the kNWO" get the message that is being sent- that is, "we own this person."
ultimale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
ultimale

...While the person flashing the "illuminati wink" thinks they are part of some exclusive club with a cool secret gesture, they are really displaying their "branding."

Stupid cattle, Jay Z, Gaga, and the rest of the Shite...
ultimale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #5
paradise found
Inactive

The Eye of Horus.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
neutrino
Inactive

Can anyone tell me what the lightning bolt symbolises??

I read about it once but I've long since forgotten. I'm aware that the symbol is used in Harry Potter as his head scar.

So whats the bolt about???
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #7
danster82

non duality.

However they misunderstand, they only understand that it is of the highest importance but they dont actually understand what it is. they make a perversion of teachings released from ages past. Even the Rosicrucian and Freemasons where originally brilliant teachings attempting to create a vehicle that takes a person to the point of non duality.

"The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light"

Matt 6:22
Old 06-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #8
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimale View Post
...While the person flashing the "illuminati wink" thinks they are part of some exclusive club with a cool secret gesture, they are really displaying their "branding."

Stupid cattle, Jay Z, Gaga, and the rest of the Shite...
Well said! Branded, cattle, shite..you couldn't have put it better! What is even more pathetic is the stupid people that mind-less-ly follow it and copy their "idols"...if only they actually questioned what they copied..

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:17 AM   #9
smashstuff

Many things, such as, 'in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king', also, when you only look with one eye, you have no depth perception, there's the pirate/skull and bones thing going on, the eye at the top of the pyramid, the light and the dark/black and white freemasonic imagery, (one eye open one eye covered), the third eye/pineal gland.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:57 AM   #10
dr steam

Symbolizes the global elite religion and is representing Horus Eye

Polish singer and actress Kasia Nosowska.

A screenshot from the beginning of Willow Smith's video Fireball. The hidden eye is just to remind the world who owns her.

They be hiding one eye in Japan.

...and in Brazil (singer Wanessa)...

A promotional ad featuring the Oregon Ducks' uniform for the 2012 Rose Bowl - remodelled by Nike. Can you recognize the hand sign?
Old 08-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #11
ianw

It is code for the third eye.

The lightning bolt is for the hologram we perceive as reality made up from the electric impulses to the brain.

The scull and bones is code for the holographic universe, The cosmos is in the mind, Where is the mind ?

Is the third eye being claimed as the oppositions exclusive right, I think thats what they want.

Ickes work leads you towards the third eye, its up to you if you want to try and turn it on.

Last edited by ianw; 08-01-2012 at 05:09 AM.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:49 AM   #12
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
It is code for the third eye.
Yes in Hinduism, the divine providence is associated with Lord Shiva, a major Hindu deity, who is one with great powers, yet lives a life of a sage and is known to keep himself intoxicated and meditating with bhang so that the world remains safe from his anger. He has an all seeing eye, the third eye on his forehead, that notices of everything that happens in the world, has an authority over death, rebirth and immortality.[citation needed] In Hinduism, the gods have a third eye which is described as being "all powerful and all seeing eye.

But I don't think this is about Hinduism more likely its about hidden global religious worship by the elite and which perhaps conveniently could be argued of that it symbolizes the third eye as a plausible explanation for the ignorant

What was this ritual with Horus Eye a code fore ?

A Union Bank ad for EON card.

The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God watching over humankind (or divine providence)

In the modern era, the most notable depiction of the eye is the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, which appears on the United States one-dollar bill.

In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. It was first suggested as an element of the Great Seal by the first of three design committees in 1776

On the seal, the Eye is surrounded by the words Annuit Cœptis, meaning "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertakings", and Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning "New Order of the Ages". The Eye is positioned above an unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps, representing the original thirteen states and the future growth of the country. The lowest level of the pyramid shows the year 1776 in Roman numerals. The combined implication is that the Eye, or God, favors the prosperity of the United States.

Perhaps due to its use in the design of the Great Seal, the Eye has made its way into other American seals and logos

An early Masonic version of the Eye of Providence with clouds and a semi-circular glory

Today, the Eye of Providence is usually associated with Freemasonry. The Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor.[5] Here, it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe). Typically, the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below the eye. Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle.

The origin of the Eye of Horus
"Horus, the sun of Osiris and Isis was called ‘Horus who rules with two eyes’. His right eye was white and represented the sun: his left eye was black and represented the moon. According to the myth, Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, who he fought to avenge Seth’s murder of Osiris. Seth tore out of the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic, by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon and magic. Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld".
-Dictionary of the Occult

Lady Gaga

You only need to look at a couple of Lady Gaga pictures or videos to notice that she is constantly hiding one of her eyes.
Most people will simply interpret this as ”a cool thing to do” or a “fashion statement”. Those who have passed the 101 of Illuminati symbolism know that the All-Seeing Eye is probably its most recognizable symbol.The gesture of hiding one eye, usually the left one, goes way back in occult orders.

Lady Gaga Logo with bolt of lightning

Her logo is pretty revealing and particularly fitting . Its a headless female body with a bolt of lightning going through her and exiting her genitalia. There is a focus on the lack of conscious thought by the singer. The body looks like the weird headless mannequins you find at clothing stores.

The bolt of lightning implies maybe that her thoughtless body has been “charged” with a force that gives it life (interesting note: trauma-based mind control is often induced using electro-shock treatments)

Alexander Skarsgard showing who's the boss of him.

Yes, that was the guy that was in Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" video.

Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti on the cover of L'Officiel. A butterfly wing covering one eye.

Last edited by dr steam; 08-01-2012 at 07:32 AM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #13
shakey1
Banned

Default Ziggy played...guitar...

I think the one-eye 'homages' are in reference to the Antichrist, and the references in the Bible (also Koran) referring to this Satanic avatar having his right eye fucked-up somehow during his reign.
The lightening bolt across the eye is a mark of a fan of the Spiders from Mars era David Bowie.
shakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:54 PM   #14
ownoiz
Banned

Default What does covering one eye actually symbolise?

Eye of Horus

Eye of Providence.

It is the sun god.

The elites god is the sun.

The sun gives life, without it life on earth dies.

Hence god is the sun.

"God" in the bible is a metaphor for the sun.

Q. What day do christians go to church and prey to "GOD"

A. SUN-day.

Other gods are also metaphor for the sun in other religions.

Quote:
Imagery of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. It also appears in Buddhism, where Buddha is also regularly referred to as the "Eye of the World" throughout Buddhist scriptures (e.g. Mahaparinibbana Sutta).

In Hinduism, the divine providence is associated with Lord Shiva, a major Hindu deity, who is one with great powers, yet lives a life of a sage and is known to keep himself intoxicated and meditating with bhang so that the world remains safe from his anger. He has an all seeing eye, the third eye on his forehead, that notices of everything that happens in the world, has an authority over death, rebirth and immortality.[citation needed] In Hinduism, the gods have a third eye which is described as being "all powerful and all seeing eye".[citation needed]

In Medieval and Renaissance European iconography, the Eye (often with the addition of an enclosing triangle) was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity. Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes how it surrounded by clouds or sunbursts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence
Check out "The mystery schools" and Bill Cooper's work.

Last edited by ownoiz; 10-01-2012 at 01:08 PM.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #15
oneisall

ive read that the lightning bolt is a metaphore for "gods revelation", drawing that bolt on her face and covering her eye looks like saying that its the right way to go, imo
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bWXazVhlyxQ
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #16
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimoc View Post

I'm sorry if this is a "symbolism 101" question, but I am curious: what does this gesture actually mean?

I saw a policeman do it once. He was stood outside Lambeth North tube station and as I walked past him he snapped to attention and covered his left eye with his palm, staring straight ahead the whole time. Very strange. I figured it was probably some masonic thing.

Any clues?
Jim.
How long ago was this? The old MI6 headquarters, Century House, used to be next to Lambeth North tube. This is going back to the late 80s and very early 90s when the state still officially denied that MI6 existed. This is before the new building opened near Vauxhall.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #17
jimoc
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
How long ago was this? The old MI6 headquarters, Century House, used to be next to Lambeth North tube. This is going back to the late 80s and very early 90s when the state still officially denied that MI6 existed. This is before the new building opened near Vauxhall.
It was shortly after 7/7, when there were police everywhere in London.

Visit my Blog On Spirituality, Cultural Evolution and the Global Conspiracy at http://spiritandthenwo.blogspot.com
Old 10-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #18
whale

we all know who runs wikipedia, the masonic zionists as you can tell by this comment "Popular among conspiracy theorists"

it is the eye of the reptilian/luciferian overlords, which is their 'god'.

hence all the horns and wings, depicting the Draco reptilians

this is the symbol of the enemy

hence the lightening http://whale.to/b/lightning_bolt.html
eye, http://whale.to/b/eye_s.html http://whale.to/b/all_seeing_eye_hand.html
wings, http://whale.to/c/wings.html
triangle http://whale.to/b/triangle_h.html
sun or luciferian rays http://whale.to/c/sun.html

hiding the
snake/reptilians

just in case u wondered why Moses has horns
and we see eye slits http://whale.to/b/reptile_slits.html
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #19
mountain

Supposedly it has to do with the Eye of Horus and the eye inside the pyramid capstone...
Old 10-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #20
andy89lion
Premier Subscribers

It really is amazing that people try to claim that the covering of one eye which pervades mainstream media is a coincidence. I can see where people are coming from in that it could just be a coincidence, they might have thought it was 'creative' to cover one eye. But to the extent to which we see it in music videos and advertising, especially in the past 5 years; this is not a coincidence. And when you put it together with all the other occult/illuminati symbolism that we are exposed to you begin to see the full, somewhat sinister, picture.

In my view the denial of people to this sort of things comes from either just ignorance or a preponderance of left brain thinking. People are so trapped thinking in intellectual concepts that they have forgot to simply use their eyes and ears and this is coming from someone who knows how to think intellectually having been through the University system. People get trapped going round in circles in their heads thinking in concepts such as devising political systems etc, that they fail to see what is right in front of their eyes. The truth just is and cannot be described by any philosophical school of thought, religion or political doctrine.

The one eye thing probably has more than one meaning. As far as I know it dates back to the Egyptian religion and the 'Eye of Horus'. The feeling I get from its use is that it is veyr much used in the sense of an 'all seeing eye', it reminds me of the eye of Sauron at the top of the tower. When used atop the pyramid it sort of conveys the idea of the 'enlightened' all seeing elite at the top above the ignorant masses below at the lower levels. It is also very much a symbol of the bloodline and their families.

andy89lion is offline   Reply With Quote