Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2012, 04:19 AM   #1
wide awake 420

Post How long does it take to reincarnate?

We were just watching Alex Collier's 1994 interview with Rick Keefe, and he speaks a lot of reincarnation, which I absolutely believe in. This sparked a couple random questions so I was curious if anyone knew the answer and if so, how you obtained the answer.

So, how long does it take to reincarnate? If you say die on 5/4/99, do you reincarnate immediately? Or do you reincarnate years later? If the latter is the case, what is going on with your soul as you're between lives?
wide awake 420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:21 AM   #2
redman

Isn't that what Limbo is, the part you experience between life and death.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:22 AM   #3
madame_follette
Inactive

Don't know, but am pretty sure if there is such a thing as reincarnation, what we know as linear time whilst alive, would be pretty meaningless discarnate.

This is where the reincarnation thing falls down for me. Unless, it isn't linear at all, which would make more sense to me. So, you could come back any time, any where kind of thing.

Bit mind boggling, but worth thinking about when you're stoned.
madame_follette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #4
thegatherer

I think if you go deep enough into it...you would find that this reality as we know it is not really the 'present'...but is actually the past that souls come to in order to incarnate and have a learning experience.
So you could possibly incarnate at any time in history you choose or which best helps your souls development. In that sense viewing the time between incarnations in a linear time scale sense is meaningless.
You probably go in limbo for a while and when you're ready re-incarnate.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
maverick angel

Limbo was actually made up by the church in the middle ages and after expecting all the Catholics to believe in it for centuries they got rid of it! As for reincarnation perhaps we don't always come back here or even come as humans
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #6
hadabusa
Banned

lol why doesnt alex collier, that fraud, try it for himself?

he could shot himself in the head and then have the experience himself.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #7
tusme

Quote:
How long does it take to reincarnate?
As energetic beings, reincarnation, potentially could happen within an instant or a "trillion of years" within another period of the Now...

Imho, as with all Neurons, energetically seeking to manifest itself beyond the Mind, so too, as energetic beings, is it our "purpose/aim", to know (reincarnate) ourselves beyond this Physical dimension Matrix, which, including everything that vibrates within, including Stars, Planets, Universes, Sun's, Galaxies, Blackholes, etc, etc are also merely vibrating Neurons...

So, as with all the trillions of Neurons (holographically) vibrating within the Mind so too are we, holographically vibrating within this Physical dimension, potentially reincarnating over and over...until we vibrate as one Truth with Truth, otherwise, beyond the holographic spiral...which case, we "pop-out", as it were, beyond this Physical dimension Matrix...which I can only tell as being the Spirit/Truth dimension, or I suppose, what others refer to as "Heaven"... Hmm...hope all that made sense...!?

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
harvie316

i think Buddhist believe its anything from 1-49days.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvie316 View Post
i think Buddhist believe its anything from 1-49days.
it can vary sometimes it can take a couple of years it depends on what the soul has learned in that lifetime and how much healing and repair work needs to be done, for example a soul that has been through trauma like suicide would need a long time to heal before they are ready for renincarnation again, some souls renincarnate straight away.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #10
rhydra

49 days, you have to avoid being drawn in by previous misconceptions about what you were taught while alive ie, avoid hell because it doesn't exist, avoid heaven because it doesn't exist, avoid God, the Devil, and everything that you were told was a part of the afterlife because it isn't.

You choose your parents at the point of conception within 49 days or your soul fades away. However, because time in the afterlife isn't linear I'm not sure what time-scale the 49 days is in comparison to our time, it could be seconds, it could be years or more.

That is the Tibetan Buddhist belief which was passed down from the Bon.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #11
oneisall

Time is rellative on every plain of existance eccept on the plain where all polarities cease, in our realm 500 years is 50 min on another imo, ive expirienced a dream which showed me that time is a rellative point, outside of duallity time does not exist
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
waymarker

Reincarnation is a load of twaddle, because when the sun turns into a red giant and vapourises the solar system there'll be no earth to reincarnate back to anyway.
Maybe this thread belongs in the Religion section because several airy-fairy religions believe in it.
(For the record mainstream Christianity doesn't believe in it apart from fundy xian cultists)
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #13
madame_follette
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by waymarker View Post
Reincarnation is a load of twaddle, because when the sun turns into a red giant and vapourises the solar system there'll be no earth to reincarnate back to anyway.
Maybe this thread belongs in the Religion section because several airy-fairy religions believe in it.
(For the record mainstream Christianity doesn't believe in it apart from fundy xian cultists)
Possibly, but who is to say this system, if it exists, is limited to our planet, or even this particular dimension?

Nobody can really, can they? That's the fun of it!
madame_follette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #14
harvie316

Quote:
Originally Posted by waymarker View Post
well that depends in how many dimensions you think there are, there is more to life then just earth
Old 01-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
As energetic beings, reincarnation, potentially could happen within an instant or a "trillion of years" within another period of the Now...

Absolutely

but consider that in spirit, Time (as a dimension) does not exist.

Time is related to space, and where Spirit exists out-side of time space, it incarnates all our 'lives' at the same instant - that is the Higher Self has life-time-strands reaching into space time experiencing hundreds and even thousands of lives all at the same instant.

As i type, i believe, that my Higher Self is experiencing this time simultaneously with my every incarnate life. I exist here and now as a physical form and at-the-same-time i exist in the 1800's, 1700's 2500 and so on.

All of my incarnate personalities exist simultaneously across time and space - and this is why i can access them through hypnosis and / or meditative states, simply put, i simply re-wire my thought transfer-recall from one lifetime to another via accessing that life-channel from the higher Self perspective.

HeHe. That explanation i find quite amusing

Time only exists for the physical being through the linear understanding of it - so when we experience a past or future life, we align it into the timeline that we are locked into as physical beings.

i once felt that we 're'-incarnate over a period long enough to give our soul group time to catch up.... and integrate: ie 40 years or so. That figure allows each member of a soul union (mother. father, spouse etc) time to rejoin the group and follow a process of return to physical.

i have come to learn that, as tusme says, the soul can, and does, return to physical in an instant. That is to say within our linear experience we understand that it does this.

These views are however views that are trapped by our focus upon incarnation as an aspect of space time - when we step back and view time as a construct of the matrix, inexplicably entwined with space, and that the soul exists outside of these limiting parameters we see that the Higher Self feeds itself across these aspects without separating itself by them. The only separation exists within the physical mind.

So rather than re-incarnate we simply re-experience aspects of time as a linear experience.

Our 'next' incarnation is experiencing part of time as an 'in-line' experience right now, just as our 'past lives' are experiencing their 'now' in our past as we view it in linear understanding.

I hope all that makes some sense
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #16
dawnuk

reincarnate!

i fecking hope not. I dont wanna come back here.....(not here as in this site...just generally)..

does anyone else think Buffy was right whe she said(after they brought her back from the dead) that this is HELL?

jk aside...I do......

Last edited by dawnuk; 01-01-2012 at 02:59 PM.
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #17
dubmeup
Banned

I think it fair to say that we are all reincarnating as I type.
dubmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #18
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubmeup View Post
I think it fair to say that we are all reincarnating as I type.
You've posted one of the most fundamental truths of Buddhism.

Most people take a fluffy new age version of 'reincarnation' and believe in this 1960's drug fuelled insane belief.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #19
dubmeup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
You've posted one of the most fundamental truths of Buddhism.

Most people take a fluffy new age version of 'reincarnation' and believe in this 1960's drug fuelled insane belief.
<<<<< Aye.Look at my location
dubmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #20
octopusrex

If you are prepared, you can transcend and no longer re-encarnte imediately upon dying. If you are like everybody else, it takes 42 days.

Bardo Todol has all the details of this.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote