Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-12-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
roman piso
Banned

Default Pisons - The Pre-Masons/Religion Builders

The Predecessors' of the Masons, are the "Pisons", whom are the Roman-Elite Ruling Class of the Roman Empire, whom are responsible for the Creation of Christianity and the Modern form of Judaism, and laid the foundations for "Freemasonry".

L. Calpurnius Piso Frugi, 90 BC,

Above, is the Coin of a "Piso", upon the Coin, upon the Left, next to his head is a Symbol, remember, this dates to 90BC.

Rather resembles this

--The additional "P" is for "Piso", deliberately made us think, to be the the Greek "R".

Julius Caesar was an in-law of the Piso family. His wife, Calpurnia, was a Piso, whom also bore the name "Caesoninus" another name for the House of Piso,

When Cleopatra, also a Piso relative, seduced Caesar, it is possible that she was conspiring with her relative Pharnaces II, king of Pontus, to distract Caesar while Pharnaces prepared to wage war against Rome. But Caesar got wind of the activities of Pharnaces and rushed to Pontus with two legions, one of which was almost entirely composed of Judeantroops. Caesar turned the tables on Pharnaces. That defeat probably led to Caesar's assassination, and the eternal hatred of Caesar by the people of Pontus. There is no new historical information here. It is well known that Caesar took two legions from Alexandria to conquer Pontus in 47 CE.

Three years later, Julius Caesar was stabbed to death by Roman senators in the Forum. Several of the conspirators were Piso family members or close relatives.

The Piso's where responsible for the Brutal Murder of Julius Caesar, but the Pisons where also in the means of Crafting a New Religion, an Imperial Religion, where the Mass would worship the Emperor as a "God", Since Julius Caesar was the Most Loved Roman, and the mass adored him. what better person to turn into a God, his successor Augustus, would thus bear the title "Son of God".

Thus, After the Death of Julius Caesar, The Pisons, turned Julius Caesar, into "Divus Iulius", and all over the Roman Empire, they built Temples ALL over the Empire, and this would lay the foundation for its successor, The Pisons became the Temple Builders [Religion Makers] henceforth, they became the Masons.

Around 40BC, Herod Fled to Rome, whom pleaded to Restore his Power over Judea, The Roman answered, and they Installed him as a "King", They also permitted him to build the Temple of Jerusalem to honour the newly created god "Divus Iulius".

Also, around 44BC, a comet had appeared, known today as the "Comet of Caesar", and this accelerated and promoted the New Religion, and the Comet was used as a Symbol of Caesar, they merged the Comet with
the Symbol of the Pisons above, and became the "Sidus Iulium", the symbol of the New Religion

The First Temples

Above, Is one of the Temples, they built for Divus Iulius, take note of the Design, Triangular Roof, 4 Pilers and a CROSS, this is before BC ERA, This became the Foundations for there Later Christian Religion.

Caesar was known as a Clementine, which means "Forgiver of Sins", because, Caesar was known to Forgive his Enemies.

Here is another Design for the Caesar Temples

Above, Triangle Roof, with a STAR, and notice FLAME like Roof,[like Herods Temple] and FOUR Pillers.

Last edited by roman piso; 31-12-2011 at 05:46 AM.
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
roman piso
Banned

HERODS TEMPLE
Here is a Coin dating 8-9CE, depicting Herod Philip

Notice the Temple, Triangle, 4 Pillers and a Circle.

Another Coin

Above depicts Herods Temple, 4 Pillers and a Star. Herods Temple is usually depicted with a Flat Roof, based upon these Coins, If a Star Symbol WAS Atop, thus had a Triangle-like Roof.

Here is a Tomb in Judea, that some people believe to be the Tomb of Jesus

Notice, Triangle ROOF, and the Circle.

Here are Coins found in Judea dating to herods time, depicted PISO's Symbol, SIX Pointed.

This is where the "Hexagram" or the Star of David had derived, as well as the Chi-Rho

Notice, that Tombs, found around Judea, also BEAR the Symbol of Piso, Here is a Tomb, that some believe to be that of Jesus, but notice the Symbols

Here is Augustus being Crowned with the Piso Star.

Last edited by roman piso; 31-12-2011 at 04:11 AM.
Old 31-12-2011, 04:07 AM   #3
roman piso
Banned

The Cross
The Cross is a Symbol that pre-dates Christianity, but also, as well as the Star, was the Imperial Symbol of Caesar, and its New Religion.

See the CROSS, INSIDE the Temple [note, This is BEFORE Christianity]

This is what the CROSS looked like closer up.

Notice the Piso Star in Her hair above [She is Venus, Celestial Mother of Caesar/God]

...Notice the CROSS, and two Criminals Behind, this would become JESUS, and the Two Criminals behind in the Successor Religion

The new god was called "DIVUS iulius", and note that the Greek translation for "DIVUS" is "THEOS", and on Coins in Greece, The Greek word "Theos", is placed upon the Coins, THEOS is a Synonym for CAESAR and THEOS, is the God of the NEW Testament, wherever GOD is used in the NT, in Greek the term is "THEOS".

Last edited by roman piso; 31-12-2011 at 04:25 AM.
Old 31-12-2011, 05:03 AM   #4
roman piso
Banned

Caesons in the Sun

Julius Caesar in 45 BC with the help of " Sosigenes of Alexandria" reformed the Solar Calender, and would also replace the Older, Luner Calenders throughout the Empire, not only making the "Lunar Calenders" obsolete, but the Lunar Gods attached to the Calenders, this would gave rise to the Popularity of the Sun Gods, as well as the New Religion of "Divus Iulius".

Mithras
The Pisos and Pliny introduced into their stories all the symbols of the Sun religion and Babylonian Brotherhood myths. They locate their Saul/Paul in Tarsus in Asia Minor (now Turkey), the chief city of the Cilicians. This just happens to be a major centre for the Mithra Sun religion and it was the [B]Cilicians(mutated into the term Catholic), who had taken this cult to Rome, from where it spread throughout the empire. Asia Minor was also a region which followed the cult of Dionysus. Both were symbolic Sun gods, born on December 25th, who died so our sins could be forgiven.

The Vatican, became the Centre and Capital for the Worship of Mithras, introduced by the Original Catholics, the "Cilicians"

Why December 25th
In 46 BCE Julius Caesar in his Julian calendar established December 25 as the date of the winter solstice of Europe (Latin: Bruma).

The Epigraphy of Divus Iulius and that of newly Introduced Mithra from Turkey, would transform "Divus Iulius" into "Mithras/Sol Invictus", Born, on the date Established by Caesar, December 25th, in Northern territories of the Roman Empire, this date became YULE-tide, YULE is a deritive of divus IULIus {YULEius Caesar**.

Above, transformed into Below. Divius Iulius become the Sun God, take not that "Jove" was a Patron of "Julius Caesar" and "Invictus" was his Epithet, and its means "Unconquerable" also referring to Caesar, for he Conquered and Expanded the Roman Empire

Julius Caesar, bore the title "Pater Patriae", and this became the title, for the head Priest of Mithras, and the name was shortened
Pater Patriae to PA-PA, becoming POPE, or PAPAL, or the papacy.

Vatican

Notice, The Mark of PISO, the Chi-Rho, And the Obelisk, The Egyptian monument to RA, the Sun God, notice the Triangle Roof and Circle upon St.Peter

Last edited by roman piso; 31-12-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Old 31-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #5
10thlight
Inactive

nice post!!!
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 07:20 AM   #6
10thlight
Inactive

Ezekiel 8

1And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me.

2Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.

3And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

4And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.

5Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

6He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.

7And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.

8Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

9And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

10So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

11And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

12Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.

13He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

14Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

15Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

17Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

18Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
Old 31-12-2011, 07:52 AM   #7
roman piso
Banned

Ezekiel is a PISO'ED creation

Christianity

"The New Testament, the Church and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso (pronounced Peso) family, who were Roman aristocrats. The New Testament and all the characters in it ­ Jesus, all the Josephs, all the Marys, all the disciples, apostles, Paul, John the Baptist ­ all are fictional. The Pisos created the story and the characters; they tied the story to a specific time and place in history; and they connected it with some peripheral actual people, such as the Herods, Gamaliel, the Roman procurators, etc. But Jesus and everyone involved with him were created (that is fictional!) characters.

"In the middle of the first century of the present era, Rome's aristocracy felt itself confronted with a growing problem. The Jewish religion was continuing to grow in numbers, adding ever more proselytes. Jews numbered more than 8,000,000, and were 10% of the population of the empire ...Repeatedy, religious-minded Judaean zealots were staging insurrections against the Herodian rulers of Judaea who were Piso's wife's relations. ...The Pisos searched for a solution to the two problems. They found it in the Jewish holy books, which were the foundation both for the rapid spread of the religion and for the zealots' refusal to be governed by Rome's puppets. The Pisos mocked, but marveled at, the Jewish belief in their holy books. Therefore, they felt a new "Jewish" book would be the ideal method to pacify the Judaeans and strenghten their inlaws' control of the country.

"The Jesus figure which Piso creates is a composite. ...Piso plagiarized the Hebrew scriptures.

"In addition to creating Jesus in literature, Piso created for himself another famous literary role, that of a purported Jewish general and then historian: Flavious Josephus. ...Piso is known publicly in history only under his pen name of Flavious Josepus. He does not appear as Arius Calpurnius Piso."

Christ
The Name "Christ" in Greek is "XPISTOS" > X(alpurnius) Piso
some historians, use CHREST, with an E, XPESTO, because Piso, is pronounced PESO, with an E, and those Historians are also PISO'S themselves.

Josephus
JOSEPH is a favorite secret name of Arius Calpurnius PISO. One of Piso's top guises (pen names) outside the bible is Flavius JOSEPhus, Osep < PESO/PISO, backwards,

The River of Piso

Genesis 2:11
The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold.

Scholar have NOT identified the River "Pishon", WHY?, because it Never Existed

PISHON is PEISON, greek version of name PISO, and "Gold" is Yellow, and in Latin, its "Flavus" , "Flavius", because they Pisons Family had merged with the "Flavians", and the New Testament was created by Arius Calpurnius PISO who was a FLAVIAN, whom deliberately edited the Torah to support there New Religion, take note, that "River Piso" is where the Gold is, because the Pisons where the Riches people in Rome.

Why Create a Religion

Simply put, there could have been no royalty without a god or gods to ordain them as such.
And so, those who sought to control others and gain power over them created ‘gods’ to
facilitate that. Let me explain…

The ancient royals were what we would call "god makers" and religion creators.
They were big on making sure that what they said in their works were ‘true’ in at
least some sense and so they used what we today would described as ‘disclaimers’.
These were very much like what one would think of as ‘small print’. Yes, that is
right, the same kind of ‘small print’ that is used by crooked merchants. Here is the
"disclaimer" of the ‘god makers’ in Jeremiah 16:19-20; "Shall a man make gods
unto himself and they (are) no gods?" This should be read; "Shall a man make gods
FOR himself and there are no gods?" This says that the person who is making "gods"
is no god (in reality). A question is then inferred from this and that is; then why make
the gods? And we will find that out in this article.

This says that "they" are no gods, but means "there are" no gods. Not because this is
a translation or even a mere "interpretation" of the statement - no, it "means" this
because when one knows the full truth about all of this FIRST that one is then able to
DEDUCE the "inferred" meaning.

Once you realize that one royal family via its various branches were the creators of
virtually all known gods and religions - then you know the deeper truths about this
which one discovers and that is that they (the royals) were in the "god"/religion
business, but that it was still even much more than that - you also learn that for royals
to even have existed they first had to create "gods" to ordain them. That is, to "authorize"
them as select representatives of those "gods".

Yes, creating gods and religions was a means of establishing and creating "authority" for
royals in order for them to rule in the first place. They were "ordained" by the very gods
that they created! That was the real and original reason and purpose for the creation of
gods (by royals), to BE that facilitation that creates royalty itself. Funny how this reminds
one of the phrase "to BE, or NOT to BE". In this instance, that would mean either they
DID this in order to BE royalty, or they would NOT be royalty. That, in their minds would
BE the question!

"Gods" were the higher and mysterious power that gave orders to the masses instructing
them to accept one person or other and/or their family members as the ones who would be
"in charge" and be the leaders of the masses - they, the "chosen" (of the created god/s)
were the representatives of "god" on Earth. And that is how all of this truly and logically
worked. This is the real truth about gods and royalty. This should have been figured out
long, long ago.

To restate this, there could have been no royalty without a god or gods to ordain them as
such. And so, those who sought to control others and gain power over them created ‘gods’
to facilitate that. So, what came first the royals or the gods? The very first time it had to be
that there were ordinary persons who sought to be "royal" in order to gain control over a
group of persons and then a god or gods were created by them in order to achieve that.

However, after having had this work, this particular family then worked on refining this.
And so, afterwards it was the royals who were creating gods for various branches of this
family so that rulers could be "ordained" in other countries as well. This family learned a
lot from what they were able to accomplish by this. They well knew that knowledge was
the key to their being able to manipulate the masses, or as we are used to hearing it;
"knowledge is power".

They, these "god creators" know what things to do in order to maintain/retain their power
and control over the masses. They knew that for themselves to maintain a high level of
knowledge and information was to keep what they already had and to even more, and so,
"dumbing down" the masses was a large part of this. So, they invented superstitions and
other misleading items so that the masses would preoccupy themselves with trivial matters
and be distracted from ‘real’ things or things of real consequence to them in their lives.

The poor, mistreated and thoroughly manipulated masses were kept in perpetual ignorance
by these rulers - and were ‘played’ like musical instruments by master musicians. The royals
from the very beginning of the time when they first discovered how to BE royals, were busy
figuring out how they could keep this good thing going for as long as possible. And a part of
that included keeping records of their observances of the skies (called "heavens" by them).

They knew when solar and lunar eclipses would occur. And this knowledge was used as a
very powerful tool to convince the masses that "god" was giving them a ‘sign’. Can you
imagine who those poor and dumb subjects would have acted when seeing such a thing
happening? The manipulators (the royals) could have asked for ANYTHING and got it from
each and every one of those poor fools who were under their control. Today, we see this
same thing being continued. Only instead of "royals", it is those who have the "knowledge"
and who are using it to gain their "good life" off of the backs of "believers". They do things
that most of us never think of and that most of us as good persons would NOT do to other
human beings - yet, they are praised by the very persons whom they are scamming! They are
televangelists and preachers in large churches, they are in positions of authority within those
very familiar "organized" religions.

And what is it that they do? They get their "tithes" from the masses, which is really millions
and millions of dollars annually for each of these churches and preachers. And, on top of
that churches do NOT pay property tax. And eventually, each and every ‘believer’ will die.
And guess what? A great many of these ‘believers’ will leave their money and property to
"the church". That is millions and millions of dollars worth of personal property and homes,
jewels and jewelry, etc. People complain of "rip-offs", but get angry with you if you try to
explain to them that they are being ripped off by the church! And if I were a child of a person
who would have something to leave to me and instead found out that all that my parent had
worked hard to obtain in their lifetime was left to the church instead of me, I’d be angry!

The truth of the matter is that all of this could go directly to the church with very few persons
even being aware of it. You, as a child of someone who had their life’s work to leave to you,
may NEVER even know WHERE all of that personal wealth had went! And, chances are that
if YOU are a believer, that very same thing may happen to you and your child or children will
have the same thing happen to them too in this ‘cycle’. We are not just talking about money
or real estate property either. We are talking about ANYTHING that one can leave to others
upon death. We are talking about art, patents, research secrets, little known information, rare
books, family heirlooms, archaeological finds, gold, silver, rare coins, and on and on. All of
this piled up on top of another pile of wealth times millions - all going to "the church" in a
continual cycle year after year for all of these years! Can there BE any bigger scam???

When you get to a certain point where you have gained a large amount of knowledge about
all of this - all you will need are "inferences" which may be found in ancient texts in order
to understand what is really "meant" when things are stated in them. The reason being is that
you will pretty much have already figured out what is being inferred and all that the inference
would do is to further substantiate your conclusions. Those inferences would be like so much
"supplemental" knowledge or information to what you already know anyway.

Please share this article with others and get this information out so that persons may have a
clue as to what is really going on. Thank you.

NOTE: You are free to link to this article online and/or to print out or otherwise keep copies
of it and to reproduce it for educational purposes. However, to use it in books or in any way
for profit, you must obtain our permission.
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/famtree/sec-roy.html

Last edited by roman piso; 31-12-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #8
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Ezekiel is a PISO'ED creation

Christianity

"The New Testament, the Church and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso (pronounced Peso) family, who were Roman aristocrats. The New Testament and all the characters in it ­ Jesus, all the Josephs, all the Marys, all the disciples, apostles, Paul, John the Baptist ­ all are fictional. The Pisos created the story and the characters; they tied the story to a specific time and place in history; and they connected it with some peripheral actual people, such as the Herods, Gamaliel, the Roman procurators, etc. But Jesus and everyone involved with him were created (that is fictional!) characters.

"In the middle of the first century of the present era, Rome's aristocracy felt itself confronted with a growing problem. The Jewish religion was continuing to grow in numbers, adding ever more proselytes. Jews numbered more than 8,000,000, and were 10% of the population of the empire ...Repeatedy, religious-minded Judaean zealots were staging insurrections against the Herodian rulers of Judaea who were Piso's wife's relations. ...The Pisos searched for a solution to the two problems. They found it in the Jewish holy books, which were the foundation both for the rapid spread of the religion and for the zealots' refusal to be governed by Rome's puppets. The Pisos mocked, but marveled at, the Jewish belief in their holy books. Therefore, they felt a new "Jewish" book would be the ideal method to pacify the Judaeans and strenghten their inlaws' control of the country.

"The Jesus figure which Piso creates is a composite. ...Piso plagiarized the Hebrew scriptures.

"In addition to creating Jesus in literature, Piso created for himself another famous literary role, that of a purported Jewish general and then historian: Flavious Josephus. ...Piso is known publicly in history only under his pen name of Flavious Josepus. He does not appear as Arius Calpurnius Piso."

Christ
The Name "Christ" in Greek is "XPISTOS" > X(alpurnius) Piso
some historians, use CHREST, with an E, XPESTO, because Piso, is pronounced PESO, with an E, and those Historians are also PISO'S themselves.

Josephus
JOSEPH is a favorite secret name of Arius Calpurnius PISO. One of Piso's top guises (pen names) outside the bible is Flavius JOSEPhus, Osep < PESO/PISO, backwards,

The River of Piso

Genesis 2:11
The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold.

Scholar have NOT identified the River "Pishon", WHY?, because it Never Existed

PISHON is PEISON, greek version of name PISO, and "Gold" is Yellow, and in Latin, its "Flavus" , "Flavius", because they Pisons Family had merged with the "Flavians", and the New Testament was created by Arius Calpurnius PISO who was a FLAVIAN, whom deliberately edited the Torah to support there New Religion, take note, that "River Piso" is where the Gold is, because the Pisons where the Riches people in Rome.

Why Create a Religion

Simply put, there could have been no royalty without a god or gods to ordain them as such.
And so, those who sought to control others and gain power over them created ‘gods’ to
facilitate that. Let me explain…

The ancient royals were what we would call "god makers" and religion creators.
They were big on making sure that what they said in their works were ‘true’ in at
least some sense and so they used what we today would described as ‘disclaimers’.
These were very much like what one would think of as ‘small print’. Yes, that is
right, the same kind of ‘small print’ that is used by crooked merchants. Here is the
"disclaimer" of the ‘god makers’ in Jeremiah 16:19-20; "Shall a man make gods
unto himself and they (are) no gods?" This should be read; "Shall a man make gods
FOR himself and there are no gods?" This says that the person who is making "gods"
is no god (in reality). A question is then inferred from this and that is; then why make
the gods? And we will find that out in this article.

This says that "they" are no gods, but means "there are" no gods. Not because this is
a translation or even a mere "interpretation" of the statement - no, it "means" this
because when one knows the full truth about all of this FIRST that one is then able to
DEDUCE the "inferred" meaning.

Once you realize that one royal family via its various branches were the creators of
virtually all known gods and religions - then you know the deeper truths about this
which one discovers and that is that they (the royals) were in the "god"/religion
business, but that it was still even much more than that - you also learn that for royals
to even have existed they first had to create "gods" to ordain them. That is, to "authorize"
them as select representatives of those "gods".

Yes, creating gods and religions was a means of establishing and creating "authority" for
royals in order for them to rule in the first place. They were "ordained" by the very gods
that they created! That was the real and original reason and purpose for the creation of
gods (by royals), to BE that facilitation that creates royalty itself. Funny how this reminds
one of the phrase "to BE, or NOT to BE". In this instance, that would mean either they
DID this in order to BE royalty, or they would NOT be royalty. That, in their minds would
BE the question!

"Gods" were the higher and mysterious power that gave orders to the masses instructing
them to accept one person or other and/or their family members as the ones who would be
"in charge" and be the leaders of the masses - they, the "chosen" (of the created god/s)
were the representatives of "god" on Earth. And that is how all of this truly and logically
worked. This is the real truth about gods and royalty. This should have been figured out
long, long ago.

To restate this, there could have been no royalty without a god or gods to ordain them as
such. And so, those who sought to control others and gain power over them created ‘gods’
to facilitate that. So, what came first the royals or the gods? The very first time it had to be
that there were ordinary persons who sought to be "royal" in order to gain control over a
group of persons and then a god or gods were created by them in order to achieve that.

However, after having had this work, this particular family then worked on refining this.
And so, afterwards it was the royals who were creating gods for various branches of this
family so that rulers could be "ordained" in other countries as well. This family learned a
lot from what they were able to accomplish by this. They well knew that knowledge was
the key to their being able to manipulate the masses, or as we are used to hearing it;
"knowledge is power".

They, these "god creators" know what things to do in order to maintain/retain their power
and control over the masses. They knew that for themselves to maintain a high level of
knowledge and information was to keep what they already had and to even more, and so,
"dumbing down" the masses was a large part of this. So, they invented superstitions and
other misleading items so that the masses would preoccupy themselves with trivial matters
and be distracted from ‘real’ things or things of real consequence to them in their lives.

The poor, mistreated and thoroughly manipulated masses were kept in perpetual ignorance
by these rulers - and were ‘played’ like musical instruments by master musicians. The royals
from the very beginning of the time when they first discovered how to BE royals, were busy
figuring out how they could keep this good thing going for as long as possible. And a part of
that included keeping records of their observances of the skies (called "heavens" by them).

They knew when solar and lunar eclipses would occur. And this knowledge was used as a
very powerful tool to convince the masses that "god" was giving them a ‘sign’. Can you
imagine who those poor and dumb subjects would have acted when seeing such a thing
happening? The manipulators (the royals) could have asked for ANYTHING and got it from
each and every one of those poor fools who were under their control. Today, we see this
same thing being continued. Only instead of "royals", it is those who have the "knowledge"
and who are using it to gain their "good life" off of the backs of "believers". They do things
that most of us never think of and that most of us as good persons would NOT do to other
human beings - yet, they are praised by the very persons whom they are scamming! They are
televangelists and preachers in large churches, they are in positions of authority within those
very familiar "organized" religions.

And what is it that they do? They get their "tithes" from the masses, which is really millions
and millions of dollars annually for each of these churches and preachers. And, on top of
that churches do NOT pay property tax. And eventually, each and every ‘believer’ will die.
And guess what? A great many of these ‘believers’ will leave their money and property to
"the church". That is millions and millions of dollars worth of personal property and homes,
jewels and jewelry, etc. People complain of "rip-offs", but get angry with you if you try to
explain to them that they are being ripped off by the church! And if I were a child of a person
who would have something to leave to me and instead found out that all that my parent had
worked hard to obtain in their lifetime was left to the church instead of me, I’d be angry!

The truth of the matter is that all of this could go directly to the church with very few persons
even being aware of it. You, as a child of someone who had their life’s work to leave to you,
may NEVER even know WHERE all of that personal wealth had went! And, chances are that
if YOU are a believer, that very same thing may happen to you and your child or children will
have the same thing happen to them too in this ‘cycle’. We are not just talking about money
or real estate property either. We are talking about ANYTHING that one can leave to others
upon death. We are talking about art, patents, research secrets, little known information, rare
books, family heirlooms, archaeological finds, gold, silver, rare coins, and on and on. All of
this piled up on top of another pile of wealth times millions - all going to "the church" in a
continual cycle year after year for all of these years! Can there BE any bigger scam???

When you get to a certain point where you have gained a large amount of knowledge about
all of this - all you will need are "inferences" which may be found in ancient texts in order
to understand what is really "meant" when things are stated in them. The reason being is that
you will pretty much have already figured out what is being inferred and all that the inference
would do is to further substantiate your conclusions. Those inferences would be like so much
"supplemental" knowledge or information to what you already know anyway.

Please share this article with others and get this information out so that persons may have a
clue as to what is really going on. Thank you.

NOTE: You are free to link to this article online and/or to print out or otherwise keep copies
of it and to reproduce it for educational purposes. However, to use it in books or in any way
for profit, you must obtain our permission.
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/famtree/sec-roy.html
Sorry i dont buy/by it at all.
ITs some truth mixed with error alot of it.Its a small small partial truth.Small
You are missing the obvious right in front of your eyes.Peel off the darkness and look out today at the world.look at the myths of the past.
Do you understand satanism?
Do you understand how they get this technology?
You are deceived and fooled my friend.
Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Its ok....its expected!!!!
I would suggest you get more perspectives!!!!
First off all everything in those coins represents azazel.you fool.lol
hahahaha.

IT doesnt matter soon it wont.
There called royal blood because there descendance of the gods.

Religions are high jacked yes...
And yes they manipulate the people.
You think the people in power have the power no the gods give it to them.
Why do you think all the great countries/Civilization of the past have wanted a one world order.Some one that rules the whole earth.
Every dictator wants to rule the world.
I wonder why?
Old 31-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #9
10thlight
Inactive

And you think christanity has the power in the usa let alone the world.
No its called the television and movies /computer/internet same with the world.That is the new religion.Do what thou will.

Did you know about the bible and how people were not even aloud to read it.
IT was forbidden.
Do you actualy study history,What about the dark ages and who was behind that?
Who put Adolf Hitler in power he was a pupet.
What about stalin?
What about symbols they are all around you.
Do you understand them?
No i think you do not because your statements are very naive.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:47 AM   #10
10thlight
Inactive

Default Other powers

Also what does christanity have to do with russia or china or japan or india or muslims pakistan ect ect.
All these countries have there different religions
The world is where it is at because there are other powers besides man.That are at work!!!!!!!

IT doesnt matter what religion you see.
We are at .where we are at.
Welcome to cycles of the micro and the macro.
Most things are rituals why?
Why do the medal on the military have 5 point stars.
What about the pentagon in washington dc?
How about the statue of liberty?
Look what 911 did?
What about may day?
What about halloween?
You think christmas is christ day it never was it is a pagan day.
ITs all azazel from santa claus down to the elves.
Do you understand these dates

Go down the rabbit hole some more.
Atleast look at the world happening right now in front of your eyes as i type this.
Eyes to see and ears to hear.
Old 31-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #11
10thlight
Inactive

By the bible.
I go one step further and say jesus never worshiped sunday as the sabbath IT was saturday sabbath.Rome changed that and they admit it.
lso jesus died 3 days and 3 nights most churches dont admit that either.
And all the jesus storys and videos by the churches either.

Both masons and catholic worship the sun.
How is the sun in the east for ya.
The sun going by the bible is completely pagan.
Some say the sun is sirius.
What is the sun well it is part of the cycles/time.
It bascialy means you dont worhsip object.where pagans did
The 2nd commandment answers that,.

1.You shall have no other gods before me.

2. You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

3.You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6. You shall not murder.

7.You shall not commit adultery.

8.You shall not steal.

9.You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
Old 31-12-2011, 04:32 PM   #12
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
Sorry i dont buy/by it at all.
ITs some truth mixed with error alot of it.Its a small small partial truth.Small
You are missing the obvious right in front of your eyes.Peel off the darkness and look out today at the world.look at the myths of the past.
Do you understand satanism?
Do you understand how they get this technology?
You are deceived and fooled my friend.
Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Its ok....its expected!!!!
I would suggest you get more perspectives!!!!
First off all everything in those coins represents azazel.you fool.lol
hahahaha.

IT doesnt matter soon it wont.
There called royal blood because there descendance of the gods.

Religions are high jacked yes...
And yes they manipulate the people.
You think the people in power have the power no the gods give it to them.
Why do you think all the great countries/Civilization of the past have wanted a one world order.Some one that rules the whole earth.
Every dictator wants to rule the world.
I wonder why?
Your using all PISO myths.

Satan - derived from "Poseidon" [Piso-Satan], its also from Poseidon, He gets his Pitched Fork, Instead of Living under the Ocean, it became, Under the Earth, and Water became Fire, The Pisons Created the "Satan" bogeyman, to Scare Us, into doing there bidding, e.g. Do Our Bidding, Satan will Burn You.

The Pisons had used Mithras as a base for there "Christianity", Mithras was a day sacred to "Sunday".

Quote:
Mithras
The Pisos and Pliny introduced into their stories all the symbols of the Sun religion and Babylonian Brotherhood myths. They locate their Saul/Paul in Tarsus in Asia Minor (now Turkey), the chief city of the Cilicians. This just happens to be a major centre for the Mithra Sun religion and it was the [B]Cilicians(mutated into the term Catholic), who had taken this cult to Rome, from where it spread throughout the empire. Asia Minor was also a region which followed the cult of Dionysus. Both were symbolic Sun gods, born on December 25th, who died so our sins could be forgiven.
Creation of Modern Judaism

The Old Testement
Did you ever wonder why it was called the "New" Testament? If there were a "New" Testament, wouldn't there also be an "Old" Testament? Well, yes, the Torah (or Greek Septuagint) is assumed to be that set of books, but what if the Old Testament was also the "last will and testament" of Julius Caesar? After all, when Caesar was assassinated (March 15, 44 BCE) his father-in-law Lucius Piso, opened Caesar's testament and read it aloud. Caesar's testament donated Caesar's gardens and immense fortune to the people of Rome. A substantial portion was left to Octavian, Caesar's son. The Piso testament created a new state religion that was designed to give hope of heaven, fear of hell and a masochistic philosophy of humility and self-subjugation to the slaves.

To the slaves, the "Old Testament" was intended to mean the Torah (actually the Septuagint, or Greek translation of the Torah). To the royals, the Old Testament was intended to mean the "last will and testament of Julius Caesar." You can see here a perfect example of a dual meaning - one for the slaves and one for the royals. The Septuagint, by the way, was not written by seventy Rabbis at the library at Alexandria in Egypt, they made this up, because the Ptolemy pharaohs were ancestors of the Piso/Flavians the Septuagint was actually paid for by them. Because they owned it, they decided to include it in their new version of the Bible. It is also interesting that there were 70 Rabbis involved in the writing, and the temple at Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 CE.

It is clear from Hebrews 9:16-18 that the authors of the New Testament were referring to a testament as a will: "For where a testament [is], there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament [is] of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. 18 Whereupon neither the first [testament] was dedicated without blood." Note the reference to blood: The assassination of Julius Caesar involved 23 knife wounds and was extremely bloody. It is also interesting that the word "testament" is used nowhere at all in the Old Testament, even though Paul quotes Moses (Hebrews 9:20) as having used that word. In fact, if the outward message of the New Testament is that Jesus lives, then Paul has said that the testament "is of no strength at all while the testator liveth."

Septuagint
After his destruction of Jerusalem and its Temple in 70,
Arrius Calpurnius Piso became leader of the Piso Family in all
respects, including the continuation to his father’s Christian
writings. until now they consisted only of his father’s Mark;
Arrius was about to continue the saga of Jesus by creating additional
versions of his life and career.
However to do so, he needed more familiarity with the
existing Hebrew holy books. He was f~m~liarizing himself with
Hebrew religious beliefs and history, and the existing bi61e, and
no doubt he knew many words and phrases. But he needed a fluent
translation from which to work in composing his stories about Jesus

His cousins the Herods had fled to Rome. They were fluent
in Hebrew as well as Greek, and they were available. He would have his .
Herod Agrippa supervise a translation into Greek of .the
Hebrew Torah, Prophets and Psalms, during the approximate years
70 to 80. Until the translation ’s completion, they wou/d help him
with the Hebrew words and meanings. Thereafter he would work from
the Greek translation itself.
He dictated into his Jewish Antiquities "about the year 90
a fanciful account of how this translation had come about several
centuries previously. In this account, he secretly alluded to his
own name and his Family’s name, in order to secretly take credit
for the translation.

Supposedly King Ptolemy II Philadelphus of Egypt
writes to Eleazar, high priest of Jerusalem, that he
had decided to have the Law translated into Greek and deposited
in his library. In response Eleazar sends six elders from each
of the 12 tribes, along with the Law, to translate it.
The many clues Piso inserts in his account show him claiminE:
responsibility for the translation:

Aristaios, Jewish friend of the king, convinced him to
free Jewish captives taken in subduing Judaea. This leads to
the king’s decision to also commission the translation. Aristaios
in Greek totals 19, hence an allusion to the same total of the
Same Piso. And of course Aristaios is merely a longer form of
Arias.

He makes the story obviously fiction by writing of the
twelve tribes as in effect still existing during Kink Ptolemy’s
reign--whereas the northern ten tribes had been carried of by
Assyria almost 500 years previously, and were long lost!

and of course, the fact that he wrote the very first
account of the Septuagint’s creation, is a strong hint that he
was the one responsible. To alleviate this suspicion, his
grandson Arrian 3/A century later would write another account
which would allegedly be from the "400 hidden years" to try to
make Josephus's Antiquities version seem not the original account

The account generally speaks of the translators as totaling
72, but also calls them "the 70 elders." For he is thinking
of his name’s spelling in Greek, Peison, by which it totaled
29, so that together with Kalpournios which totaled 41, their
combined numbers totaled 70.
The title Septuagint in Greek meant the 70. Therefore,
even though the account speaks of 72 translators, the title
alludes to the number of which Piso was thinking.
Fiso writes elsewhere also of dslegations totaling 70.
A delegation of twelve and then of 70 are dispatched in his
Vita 55-58. And in Luke l0.l, Jesus dispatches a delegation
of 70. Some manuscripts there read 72. For in Luke, as in
the Septuagint account in his Antiquities, Piso was hinting that
in writing of 72, he was thinking of his Family’s name which
totaled 70.

THF APOCRYPHA
Before Piso after 100CE wrote short letters in the
alias names of his son John, James and Peter for the NT,
he and his Family were already busy on two other types of
helpful writings. One was additions to his Septuagint Greek
bible. Soon he would "require" the surviving Jhdaean rabbis
and scribes to translate into Hebrew and include these in their
biblical books. The other was so-called Apocryphal books of
which he would dictate the majority.
The Apocrypha consisted of tales supposedly written in
prior centuries concerning the "400 lost years" since the
completion of the Hebrew Prophetic books

And after he composed the additional works for his Apocrypha
and Septuagint, his F~mily would historicize these writings by
slipping mention of them into the NT which they were finishing.
His Apocryphal Enoch would be mentioned in Jude 14, and
years later in Hebrews ll.5; and his Apocryphal Noah (which no
longer exists) would be mentioned in 1 Peter 3.20 and 2 Peter 2.5,
then later in Hebrews ll.7.

To historicize his Daniel which he wou~d write for the
Septuagint, they would specifically add his mention to Matthew
26.15 and add him by implication to Mark 13.14. Daniel would
also appear along with Baruch (which Piso had written for his
Apocrypha) in the Septuagint Nehemiah 10.6. Than the Judaeans
would be required to add this verse to their Hebrew bible where
it appears as Nehemiah 10.7

Job too would be historicized.
mentioned only in Genesis 46.13 in
He had been previously the OT. But after Piso dictated
his long story, Piso added praise of him for his endurance in
the Letter of James 5.11. Then the Judaeans at Bnai Brak would
be required to add him conspicuously along with Daniel and Noah
to their existing Ezekiel in chapter 14 where he would be praised
for his righteousness

Last edited by roman piso; 31-12-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 31-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #13
roman piso
Banned

New Testament PISO Authors
Mark = Lucius and Arrius Piso 73CE
The Wars of the Jews = Arrius Piso 74CE
Matthew = Arrius Piso 75CE
Luke = Arrius C. Piso and Pliny the Younger 80-85CE
Antiquities of the Jews = Arrius Piso 93-94 CE
Against Apion = Arrius Piso 96-100 C.E
The Life of (the fictional) Josephus = 100 C.E
John = Justus Calpurnius Piso 105 CE
Acts = Arrius Piso, Justus Piso and Pliny the Younger 96-100 CE
Romans = Proculus Piso and Claudia Phoebe
1st Corinthians, Galatians, and Ephesians = Pliny the Younger 100-103 CE
2nd Corinthians and Philipians = Justus C. Piso between 103-105 CE
Colossians = Justus C. Piso and Julianus Piso
1st Timothy = Pliny the Younger 105CE
2nd Timothy = Justus C. Piso 107CE
1st and 2nd Thessalonian = Justus C. Piso, Julianus Piso and Silanus Piso
Titus = Pliny the Younger 107CE
Philemon = Justus C. Piso and his son Julianus Piso
James = Justus C. Piso around 110 CE.
1st and 2nd Peter = Proculus Piso between 110-115 CE.
1st, 2nd and 3rd John = Julius Calpurnius Piso 110-115 CE.
Jude = Julius C. Piso = 110-115 CE.
Revelations = Julius Calpurnius Piso 137CE
Hebrew = Flavius Arrianus Piso circa 140 CE.

Last edited by roman piso; 31-12-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:16 AM   #14
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
Your using all PISO myths.

Satan - derived from "Poseidon" [Piso-Satan], its also from Poseidon, He gets his Pitched Fork, Instead of Living under the Ocean, it became, Under the Earth, and Water became Fire, The Pisons Created the "Satan" bogeyman, to Scare Us, into doing there bidding, e.g. Do Our Bidding, Satan will Burn You.

The Pisons had used Mithras as a base for there "Christianity", Mithras was a day sacred to "Sunday".

Creation of Modern Judaism

The Old Testement
Did you ever wonder why it was called the "New" Testament? If there were a "New" Testament, wouldn't there also be an "Old" Testament? Well, yes, the Torah (or Greek Septuagint) is assumed to be that set of books, but what if the Old Testament was also the "last will and testament" of Julius Caesar? After all, when Caesar was assassinated (March 15, 44 BCE) his father-in-law Lucius Piso, opened Caesar's testament and read it aloud. Caesar's testament donated Caesar's gardens and immense fortune to the people of Rome. A substantial portion was left to Octavian, Caesar's son. The Piso testament created a new state religion that was designed to give hope of heaven, fear of hell and a masochistic philosophy of humility and self-subjugation to the slaves.

To the slaves, the "Old Testament" was intended to mean the Torah (actually the Septuagint, or Greek translation of the Torah). To the royals, the Old Testament was intended to mean the "last will and testament of Julius Caesar." You can see here a perfect example of a dual meaning - one for the slaves and one for the royals. The Septuagint, by the way, was not written by seventy Rabbis at the library at Alexandria in Egypt, they made this up, because the Ptolemy pharaohs were ancestors of the Piso/Flavians the Septuagint was actually paid for by them. Because they owned it, they decided to include it in their new version of the Bible. It is also interesting that there were 70 Rabbis involved in the writing, and the temple at Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 CE.

It is clear from Hebrews 9:16-18 that the authors of the New Testament were referring to a testament as a will: "For where a testament [is], there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament [is] of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. 18 Whereupon neither the first [testament] was dedicated without blood." Note the reference to blood: The assassination of Julius Caesar involved 23 knife wounds and was extremely bloody. It is also interesting that the word "testament" is used nowhere at all in the Old Testament, even though Paul quotes Moses (Hebrews 9:20) as having used that word. In fact, if the outward message of the New Testament is that Jesus lives, then Paul has said that the testament "is of no strength at all while the testator liveth."

Septuagint
After his destruction of Jerusalem and its Temple in 70,
Arrius Calpurnius Piso became leader of the Piso Family in all
respects, including the continuation to his father’s Christian
writings. until now they consisted only of his father’s Mark;
Arrius was about to continue the saga of Jesus by creating additional
versions of his life and career.
However to do so, he needed more familiarity with the
existing Hebrew holy books. He was f~m~liarizing himself with
Hebrew religious beliefs and history, and the existing bi61e, and
no doubt he knew many words and phrases. But he needed a fluent
translation from which to work in composing his stories about Jesus

His cousins the Herods had fled to Rome. They were fluent
in Hebrew as well as Greek, and they were available. He would have his .
Herod Agrippa supervise a translation into Greek of .the
Hebrew Torah, Prophets and Psalms, during the approximate years
70 to 80. Until the translation ’s completion, they wou/d help him
with the Hebrew words and meanings. Thereafter he would work from
the Greek translation itself.
He dictated into his Jewish Antiquities "about the year 90
a fanciful account of how this translation had come about several
centuries previously. In this account, he secretly alluded to his
own name and his Family’s name, in order to secretly take credit
for the translation.

Supposedly King Ptolemy II Philadelphus of Egypt
writes to Eleazar, high priest of Jerusalem, that he
had decided to have the Law translated into Greek and deposited
in his library. In response Eleazar sends six elders from each
of the 12 tribes, along with the Law, to translate it.
The many clues Piso inserts in his account show him claiminE:
responsibility for the translation:

Aristaios, Jewish friend of the king, convinced him to
free Jewish captives taken in subduing Judaea. This leads to
the king’s decision to also commission the translation. Aristaios
in Greek totals 19, hence an allusion to the same total of the
Same Piso. And of course Aristaios is merely a longer form of
Arias.

He makes the story obviously fiction by writing of the
twelve tribes as in effect still existing during Kink Ptolemy’s
reign--whereas the northern ten tribes had been carried of by
Assyria almost 500 years previously, and were long lost!

and of course, the fact that he wrote the very first
account of the Septuagint’s creation, is a strong hint that he
was the one responsible. To alleviate this suspicion, his
grandson Arrian 3/A century later would write another account
which would allegedly be from the "400 hidden years" to try to
make Josephus's Antiquities version seem not the original account

The account generally speaks of the translators as totaling
72, but also calls them "the 70 elders." For he is thinking
of his name’s spelling in Greek, Peison, by which it totaled
29, so that together with Kalpournios which totaled 41, their
combined numbers totaled 70.
The title Septuagint in Greek meant the 70. Therefore,
even though the account speaks of 72 translators, the title
alludes to the number of which Piso was thinking.
Fiso writes elsewhere also of dslegations totaling 70.
A delegation of twelve and then of 70 are dispatched in his
Vita 55-58. And in Luke l0.l, Jesus dispatches a delegation
of 70. Some manuscripts there read 72. For in Luke, as in
the Septuagint account in his Antiquities, Piso was hinting that
in writing of 72, he was thinking of his Family’s name which
totaled 70.

THF APOCRYPHA
Before Piso after 100CE wrote short letters in the
alias names of his son John, James and Peter for the NT,
he and his Family were already busy on two other types of
helpful writings. One was additions to his Septuagint Greek
bible. Soon he would "require" the surviving Jhdaean rabbis
and scribes to translate into Hebrew and include these in their
biblical books. The other was so-called Apocryphal books of
which he would dictate the majority.
The Apocrypha consisted of tales supposedly written in
prior centuries concerning the "400 lost years" since the
completion of the Hebrew Prophetic books

And after he composed the additional works for his Apocrypha
and Septuagint, his F~mily would historicize these writings by
slipping mention of them into the NT which they were finishing.
His Apocryphal Enoch would be mentioned in Jude 14, and
years later in Hebrews ll.5; and his Apocryphal Noah (which no
longer exists) would be mentioned in 1 Peter 3.20 and 2 Peter 2.5,
then later in Hebrews ll.7.

To historicize his Daniel which he wou~d write for the
Septuagint, they would specifically add his mention to Matthew
26.15 and add him by implication to Mark 13.14. Daniel would
also appear along with Baruch (which Piso had written for his
Apocrypha) in the Septuagint Nehemiah 10.6. Than the Judaeans
would be required to add this verse to their Hebrew bible where
it appears as Nehemiah 10.7

Job too would be historicized.
mentioned only in Genesis 46.13 in
He had been previously the OT. But after Piso dictated
his long story, Piso added praise of him for his endurance in
the Letter of James 5.11. Then the Judaeans at Bnai Brak would
be required to add him conspicuously along with Daniel and Noah
to their existing Ezekiel in chapter 14 where he would be praised
for his righteousness
All these myths are the same thing just retold gods/fallen angels/ufos/elohim
The book of enoch is the oldest book in the bible well that should be.
Explain the book of enoch.
Since it is the oldest and ties into genesis 5.
The bible is a code on many levels.
Believe me men did not just make it.
There is way to much stuff in it on all levels.
I am not buying it.

You also did not answer about the temple.
Jesus never claimed sunday as the sabbath never in the bible.
The roman catholic church change it to sunday.
Yes there are fish people/beings.ufo they come from sirius that is why the pope wears the mitre hat.
Sunday has always been a pagan day.

Your very symbols on the coins you listed are symbology of azazel.
All these myths tie together.

Last edited by 10thlight; 01-01-2012 at 04:25 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #15
roman piso
Banned

Book of Enoch was written by Gnostic-Zoroastrians, and its pure "Theo-Astrological", it speaks of "365" Angles, "12" Angels", and then "4 Angels", maybe it was written around the time of the Calender Reforms.

The 4 Greek named used by the Pisons are "Gaius, Lucius, Arrius and Justus", all these Appear in the Gospels.

Gaius
Acts 19:24
Acts 20:4
1st Corinthians 1:14
Romans 16:23

Lucius
Acts 13:1
Romans 16:23

Arrius
Acts 17:19
Acts 17:21

Areopagus, which is Areios(pronounced ARRIUS) Pagos (meaning Rock) (Arrius is Peter, the Rock, HIS Church, HIS Religion)
Arrius is also Aries, Jesus is the Lamb[Arrius]
Arrius is also Ares, the Roman Form, being MARS, and its feminine form being MARIA/ARRIA [Mother of Jesus/Arrius]

Jesus he is called by the Jews “ben Pantera”, meaning that he is “son of his mother”. The Jews were pointing out that his name was “Arrius” as the masculine form of his mother’s name (Arria)

In the Revelations, 6:6, “Arrius” is inserted by mentioning the word “denARIUS”. And in his true ingenious style the author of the Revelations (Julius Calpurnius Piso) also makes this secretly as a question. And the reason we know this is this, “den” means “did not”, and so it actually reads; “did not Arrius?”

Justus
Acts 1:23
Acts 18:7
Colossians 4:11

Numbers of the Beast [Pisons]

Kalpournius Piso

K A A P O T P N I O E
20 + 1 + 30 + 80 + 70 + 400 + 100 + 50 + 10 + 70 + 200 = 41

P I E O
80 + 10 + 200 + 800 = 19

K P = 26

TOGETHER THE TWO WORDS TOTALED 60 (In Small Numbering)
(41, 60 and 26 are the Numbers of Kalpurnius Piso)

Using the sequence system together with 2: K was the 10th letter in sequence, and P
was the 16th. Thus KP was 26.

IN MATTHEW, CHAPTER 1
41 The actual number of generations from Abraham to Jesus (count them!)
60 The crucial verse is Matthew 1.17, which recites 14 three times. One plus 17, plus 14 three times, is a total of 60.
26 The 1st chapter has total of 25 verses--that plus 1 (the first chapter) gives 26

IN LUKE, CHAPTER 3
41 The 3rd chapter has 38 verses, total being 41.
60 The generations from Jesus back to Abraham (count them!) are 57. Fifty-seven plus 3rd chapter totals 60.
26 The crucial verse is Luke 3.23 (which recites Jesus’ age as 30). Three plus 23 is 26

Remember, CHRIST is XPISTOS

Identity of Alpha and the Omega
ALPHA + OMEGA
__Arrius PisO__ [True Author of the New Testement]

Last edited by roman piso; 01-01-2012 at 05:50 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #16
roman piso
Banned

Arius Calpurnius PISO

There is no such thing as Islam, Christianity, Judaism and Brahmanism (Hinduism). All these "religions" are really (names for) the same PROGRAM: This program is MASONITY. And MASONity is PISON-ity. MASONism is PISONism. PISON is PEISON, greek version of name PISO, occurring in the bible at Gen. 2:11. In addition, there is no such thing as "Skull and Bones Society," "The Illuminati" and other so-called "secret societies." All these secret societies, college fraternities and other systems are really variations of the same PROGRAM ­one with the previous Religions. This is why they all have certain major traits in common. In addition, they all are anti-female, have no Great Goddess, are penis-oriented, and hierarchal (Pyramid-based). Their common unnoticed major traits are exposed and detailed in Suzar's 666 Xposé Encyclopedia. They are all Huge MASKS for One Teenie Weenie BEAST. PISO! Teenie because he the TIP of the C.A.P.stone. First 3 lettas of CAPstone are his name initials: Arius Calpurnius Piso! ­-by design, not coincidence. The languages (Roman/ce Hebrew, Greek, Arabic) are "rigged," PISOed.

All roads lead to Rome" is a famous western saying. Word ROME is pun for PISO: R=greek P. M=greek S (Sigma, S). Hence, ROME = POSE = PESO, PISO! All roads are extensions, spider-fingas of PISO da great SPIder. SPY is to watch. Then there gotta be a great special EYE. SP-eYe-der. SPIder PISo is that Great "All Seeing Eye" on the back of the U.S. Dollar BiBill, complete with spider Rays!

(JEHOVAH=) JAH-Bul-On is PISO,

PISO has scripted himself as all the main characters in the Bible, Koran...
JOSEPH is a favorite secret name of Arius Calpurnius PISO. One of Piso's top guises (pen names) outside the bible is Flavius JOSEPHus, who is NOT, nor ever was a "Jewish Historian."

Quote:

JOSEPHUS WAS CALPURNIUS PISO

In Pliny's letters that particular one of the various identities of Josephus in which he is Pliny's wife's grandfather is Calpurnius Fabatus. And soon we find the name Calpurnius again. In Josephus' The Jewish War, he inserted himself as Cestius Gallus 7 when he was the Roman general who provoked the Jewish revolt. For he saw himself as gallus, the priest or midwife of the new god he was creating, Jesus. Soon, in The Jewish War, Cestius Gallus has an assistant, Caesennius Gallus, commander of the 12th Legion. 8 But he is still Gallus -- that is, Josephus. Then Caesennius Paetus appears as governor of Syria; 9 but because he is still Caesennius, he is still Josephus.

Moreover, the name Paetus seems familiar. It had appeared in the writings of the Roman historian Tacitus, as Thrasea Paetus, Stoic philosopher, killed by Emperor Nero about the year 65. l0 In Tacitus, a few pages earlier, 11 Nero also kills the leader of a group of conspirators who plot his life. The leader is named Calpurnius Piso. Somehow he seems to resemble Thrasea Paetus. Could they be identical? Moreover, the name Calpurnius reminds one of Calpurnius Fabatus, which was Josephus' name in Pliny's letters when he was Pliny's wife's grandfather.

At this point the following steps quickly occur:

1. One checks a Latin classical dictionary and finds the famous Calpurnius Piso family.

2. From a Latin dictionary, one also finds the source of the Piso name, as "pistor," meaning one who "ground," or a miller or baker. He then thinks of the many allusions to the baker and is caught up on the trail of bread crumbs.

3. He, thus, realizes that Josephus was a Calpurnius Piso.

4. The conspirator Calpurnius Piso of about the year 65 appears to have perished in fact, and not merely in literature in Tacitus' Annals Book XV. But Tacitus explains that others of the conspirators are exiled or given immunity. These including "Natalis" (Nativity?) -- whom Tacitus described in as being "the partner of Piso in all his secret councils." 12 Likewise "Montanus" (the mountain?) "is spared out of consideration for his father" 13 when Thrasea Paetus is killed.

5. One recalls that Josephus appears in Judaea a year later as Cestius Gallus.

6. Then one realizes that: (1) Josephus was the son of the condemned conspirator, Calpurnius Piso, and was himself also a Calpurnius Piso; and (2) many others have, themselves, previously followed this same trail of bread crumbs.

This, then, is the method of learning that Josephus was really Calpurnius Piso! That is, unless one happens to be an evangelist and has already been so informed in seminary or by another evangelist!

It now quickly becomes apparent that Josephus was not an expatriate Jew who created Christianity in order to subvert or improve Rome; rather, he was a Roman who was Jewish only technically, because his Roman father had married a descendant of the Herods. His actions were in order to spread the power of Rome and particularly of his own Calpurnius Piso family.

Thinking of Josephus as a Roman and not as a Jew, one then realizes his native language was not Hebrew nor Aramaic but Latin and Greek. One begins to think of those various numbers used by him in his writings in terms of code in the Greek language. Then, if he begins to work through the Greek alphabet, he finds the various numerical equivalents of the letters; and, ultimately, he may unravel Piso's various numerical code systems.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #17
roman piso
Banned

PISO ZODIAC

The Symbol of "Jesus" is the Fish, in Latin its "PISC"

PISC = PISO or rather "Piso Calpurnius".

Note.
Aries > Pisces
Arrius > Piso

This is why the "Lamb" and "Fish" are the main Animal Symbols of Jesus.

Arrius Piso, is known to have 4 Childen, Alexander[Andrew], Simonides[Simon], Justus[James] and Julius/Hyrancus[John], all of which are PISO'S,
and these became the 4 Fishermen [PISO-MEN], each with 3 or more aliases, 4 x 3 = 12.

Jesus, is the Successor of "Mithras", The Imperial God of Caesar, based on the Persian "Mitra", and "Mithras" was also a "Zodiac" Motif, and thus, they Structured the Gospol Story around the "Zodiac", and created "12 Disciples" representing the 12 Zodiacs/Olympians/Tribes/Labours of Hercules .

http://www.usbible.com/Astrology/gospel_zodiac.htm

CAPRICORN, THE SEA GOAT, DECEMBER 22-JANUARY 19 (Capricorn covers Matt. 1:18-2:23)
The sun's position starts at lowest point in horizon and ascends upward as the days get longer. Goats are known to habitat rocky mountains which stand higher than the sun on the horizon at this time of the year. Rocks symbolize barrenness and goats can be associated with dark places like mangers, where they are kept. This is a time of darkness when evil forces are in control.

AQUARIUS, THE WATER BEARER, JANUARY 20-FEBRUARY 18 (Aquarius covers Matt. 3:1-4:11
Water and light is the essence of all life (Gen 1:2-3). The sun needs water to bring new life into the world.

PISCES THE FISHES, FEBRUARY 19-MARCH 20 (Pisces covers Matt. 4:12-4:22
The sun needs food to sustain it on its journey. There are no grains or meat at this time.

ARIES, THE RAM/LAMB, MARCH 21-APRIL 19 (Aries covers Matt. 4:23-9:38.)
Starts with the spring or vernal equinox, when days and nights are equal. This is when the sun's strength

TAURUS, THE BULL, APRIL 20-MAY 20 (Taurus covers Matt. 10:1-11:30.)
Bulls are needed for plowing and tilling the fields. The bulls are his disciples.

GEMINI, THE TWINS, MAY 21-JUNE 21 (Gemini covers Matt. 12:1-24)
A time of increasing or doubling as the sun reaches its zenith. It ends on the Summer solstice when days are the longest and nights the shortest. The sun is at the peak of its strength.

CANCER, THE CRAB, JUNE 22-JULY 22 (Covers Matt. 12:25-50)
The sun has crossed a major divide; darkness starts to increase. Crabs walk in a zigzag path, sideways and backwards at the same time in a kind of a backsliding movement. This is a time for assessment and division.

LEO, THE LION, JULY 23-AUGUST 22 (Covers Matt. 13:1-53.)
This is a time of strength when the sun goes to the end of the growing season to the time of harvest. At the end of the growing season, food is plentiful, and seeds have to be stored for the next season.

VIRGO, THE VIRGIN, AUGUST 22-SEPTEMBER 21 (Virgo covers Matt. 13:54-16:4)
Virgo is depicted as a woman with grain stalks in her hand. This is when the harvest is turned into food. As the sun descends below its peak, this is also a time when troubles start to emerge.

LIBRA, THE BALANCE, SEPTEMBER 23-OCTOBER 23 (Libra covers Matt. 16:5-25:46.)
The balance symbolizes the fall equinox when days and nights are equal. It is a time for settling debts by weighing the good against the bad.

SCORPIO, THE SCORPION, OCTOBER 24-NOVEMBER 21 (Scorpio covers Matt. 26:1-26:56.)
The sun is getting weaker and the air is cold, remindful of a scorpion's sting. Scorpions are seen as crawling creatures who frequent cracks, holes and other secluded spots, so they are associated with acts of secrecy and evil. This is a time of argument and conflict.

SAGITTARIUS, THE ARCHER, NOVEMBER 22-DECEMBER 21 (Sagittarius covers Matt. 26:57-28:20)
At the Winter solstice on December 21, the sun enters the lowest point on the horizon. The next three days are the darkest days of the year. The scorpion's stings turn into the archer's arrows. The weakened sun is going to die a violent death on the solstice.

Last edited by roman piso; 01-01-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #18
roman piso
Banned

Arrius Piso used ’Hercules’ to contribute the following attributes and characteristics to his Jesus character:
1. The ’Prince of Peace’ title
2. The virgin mother
3. a father who was a god
4. he too was ’the only begotten son’ of his ’god father’ (father, god)
5. Hercules too was called ’savior’
6. had the title ’the good shepherd’
7. Hercules also died and went for a brief visit to hell (Hades), after which, he then ascended to Heaven (the heavens)

HERCULES PARALLELS
The breakdown of the Gospels into twelve zodiacal motifs is not a coincidence. It was the way myths were written in biblical days. To make my point, there is a popular myth called "The Twelve Labors of Hercules". It serves to show how these ancient stories were patterned after the astrological patterns of the stars. Watch how the sun, personified as Hercules, goes through each of his twelve labors.
1. In Leo, Hercules first labor was to slay the Nermean lion. After killing the lion, the hero flayed the beast and used its skin as a shield. The leonine skin may be compared to the brownish clouds trailed by the sun in fighting its way through the atmospheric vapors, which are eventually conquered. The constellation, Orion, is often depicted with Orion holding up an animal skin as a shield.
2. When the sun entered Virgo, the constellation of Hydra was setting, and, thus, the second labor of Hercules was to kill the Lernean Hydra. The monster had several head, one being immortal, and as he raised them to attack Hercules, the hero burned off the mortal heads and buried the immortal one under a stone. The heads are allegorized as the clouds being burned up by the suns rays.
3. When the sun enters Libra, the constellation of the Centaur rose above the horizon, so Hercules in hit third labor was entertained by a centaur and soon afterwards he slew a group of centaurs in a fight over a cask of wine. In Libra, there is a star group called the Boar appearing in the evening sky. So after killing the centaurs, Hercules met the Erymanthian boar and engaged him in mortal combat.
4. As the sun moved into Scorpio, Cassiopeia, more anciently known as the Stag, Rose into view, and the fourth labor was the capture of a stag with golden horns and brazen feet.
5. As the sun passed into Sagittarius, three constellations named after birds followed, and these were the Vulture, the Swan and the Eagle. In his fifth labor, Hercules killed the three birds with arrows.
6. The constellation of Capricorn was also called the Stable of Augeas, and the sixth labor was the cleaning out of the Augean Stable. This is why, when Jesus was born in Capricorn, he is depicted as being born in a manger.
7. While the sun was in Aquarius, the Lyre, or celestial Vulture, proceeded to set. Prometheus at the time was also setting, while the Bull of Europa was on the meridian. In his seventh labor, Hercules slew the vulture which had preyed on the live of Prometheus and captured a wild bull engaged in laying waste the island of Crete.
8. While the sun was going through Pisces, Pegasus the celestial horse, rose in the east, so for his eighth labor, Hercules escaped with the horses of Diomede.
9. As the sun enters Aries (the Ram of the Golden Fleece), the ship Argo was rising in the evening sky and Andromeda was setting. On of the stars of Andromeda was called her girdle. In his ninth labor, Hercules sailed in the ship Argo in search of the Golden Fleece; he also fought the Amazons and captured the girdle of Hippolyte, their queen, and then rescued Hesione from a sea monster. The constellation Argo, by the way, makes its appearance in the Bible as Noah's ark.
10. As the sun passed into the Bull, the Pleiades rose and Orion set, and for his tenth labor, Hercules labor was to restore the seven kidnapped Pleiades sisters to their father after killing their abductor, King Busiris (Orion). Then our hero traveled to Spain and appropriated the oxen of Geryon.
11. When the sun entered Gemini, Sirius (the Dog Star) was rising, and for his eleventh labor Hercules overcame Cerberus, the guardian dog of Hades. In the Bible, Sirius is recognized as the star of Bethlehem; it is the brightest star next to the sun. Orion has three stars at its belt that point that follow Sirius as the three wise men.
12. As the sun entered the constellation Cancer, the River and the Centaur were setting in the western sky. The constellation Hercules also descended toward the west followed by Draco (the Dragon of the North Pole) a guardian of the Golden Apples of the Hesperides. In the star atlases Hercules had been pictured as crushing the head of the dragon with one of his feet. Genesis 3:15 doesn't makes sense until you see Hercules' foot on top of the serpent's head.
15I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel." (Gen. 3:15)
In the twelfth and final labor, Hercules journeys to the Hesperides in quest of the Golden Apples of that region. Afterwards he donned a robe, which was soaked in the blood of a centaur slain by him at the rive crossing. The robe mysteriously caught fire, and Hercules perished in the flames.
This death ended his mortal career, but later on he resumed his youth in Heaven, and there became immortal. His death scene can be compared to the description of a beautiful sunset.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #19
roman piso
Banned

PISO COINS

Coin of "Lucius Calpurnius Piso" (Grandfather of Arrius Piso)

Notice, the MOON, and the PISO Star.

Here is a Temple to Jupiter

notice, the Flames, and a Cross Symbol at the Top of the Coin

Quote:
175 C.E. - Rabbi Judah (the Prince). Both a friend and relative of Marcus Aurelius (and descendant of Hillel the Pharisee), writes the Hebrew version of ’Job’ (the first version having been written by Arrius Piso, in honor of himself, his father, and his ’House’, that being the ’House’ of the supreme god - ’Jove’ or ’Jupiter’. That’s also why when the family captured Jerusalem, they renamed it ’Jupiter Capitolinus’ as the ’New Jerusalem’.

JESUS CHRIST
JUPITER CAPITOLINUS
JUDEA CAPTA
JULIUS CAESAER

The Crucifixion Part of the Jesus Story, is 1. Based upon the Funeral of JULIUS CAESAR, as well as "JUDEA CAPTA" of 70AD.

Quote:
The Romans derived Capitolium from caput. The tale is that an Etruscan king, Olus (i. e. Aulus Vulcentanus) was killed and buried there, and that the Capitoline temple and hill received its name after his skull was later found: ‘the head of Olus’—caput Oli—Capitolium
Also, note that "CAP" means "HEAD", in Latin, The Skull.

Golgotha is the translation of place of skull, The term "Golgotha" is a synonym for "Capitol" and "Capta".

Jesus was crucified not in Golgotha, but rather the CAPITOL, Julius Caesar was stabbed as he enters the CAPITAL in 44BC, and his state funeral occured in the Capitol, where is Wax Figure was Crucified.

In 70AD, Judea was Captured [Judea Capta], take note that it was Judus[Judea] whom caused his Crucifixion. the Capitol of Judea, and it became the Location of the New Jupiter Capitol.

Last edited by roman piso; 01-01-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #20
roman piso
Banned

Temple of WAR/MARS

take note that "Arrius", is like "Ares", and its Roman form is "Mars", and its famine form is "MARIA" or "MARY".

Temples dedictated to Mars, had a specific design queue, They had DOME Temples

Temples of Mars

The Muslims, borrowed this "Temple Design" as well as the United States' White House.

(Mars is the God of WAR, and USA HAS THE biggest military IN THE World

Dome of the Rock is a Temple to Mars[Arrius], built over the temple of Jupiter Capitolinus/Golgotha

Islam, is a Religion designed to Program people into WAR, and there temples are modeled after the Temples to Mars [god of WAR] [Mars = Ares = Arrius Piso]

Here is a Dome,built by arabs

Here is a Roman Temple of Mars below that is still standing

4 Pillers, Triangle Roof like a Church

Last edited by roman piso; 01-01-2012 at 11:21 PM.