Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
sephera

Default Three days of darkness 2012

As we move into 2012 there are many things that we should prepare for. One of them being the three days of darkness, when the either the sun aligns with the milky way and the centre of our universe. Another is if Nibiru and Elemin come pass there may be three days of darkness.

Alot of seperate cultures foretells this phenomenon. The Mayan believe that at the centre of the Milky way is a black hole which is a door way to hell, when the earth and the sun aligns with the milky way, this door way could be open. The bible also mentions this, not sure where in Revelation.

Extracts
Quote:
THE IMMEDIATE SIGN

It will be a bitterly cold winter night in the Northern hemisphere. (Presumably, a very cold summer night in Australia or, by contrast, a torrid night.) The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed – (this will be the beginning of the Three Days). Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere. The unbelievers will burn in the open like withered grass. The entire earth will be afflicted; it will look like a huge graveyard.

As soon as you notice that bitterly cold night, go indoors, lock all doors and windows, pull down the blinds, stick adhesive paper on vents and around windows and doors. Do not answer calls from outside, do not look at the windows, or you will die on the spot: keep your eyes down to make sure you do not see the windows; the Wrath of God is mighty and no one should attempt to behold it. Light blessed wax candles; nothing else will burn, but the candles will not be extinguished once lit. Nothing will put them out in the houses of the faithful, but they will not burn in the houses of the godless. Sprinkle holy water about the house and especially in the vicinity of doors and windows: the devils fear holy water. Bless yourself with it and anoint your five senses with it: eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hands, feet, and forehead. Keep on hand a sufficient supply of drinking water and, if possible, food also (but you can live without food for three days.) Kneel down and pray incessantly with outstretched arms, or prostrate on the floor. Make acts of contrition, faith, hope, and charity. Above all say the Rosary and meditate on the Sorrowful mysteries.

Some people, especially children, will be taken up to Heaven beforehand to spare them the horror of these days. People caught outdoors will die instantly. Three-quarters of the human race will be exterminated, – more men than women. No one will escape the terror of these days.

But, when all seems lost and hopeless, then, in the twinkling of an eye, the ordeal will be over: the sun will rise and shine again as in springtime over a purified earth.

Some nations will disappear entirely, and the face of the earth will be changed. There will be no more "Big Business" and huge factories which sap men's souls. Craftsmanship will revive, and assembly lines will give way to the working bench.

As soon as you see the sun rise again at the end of the Three Days, drop to your knees and give thanks to God.

Be warned, SPREAD THE MESSAGE, but do not fear: it would be an offense to God to show lack of confidence in His protection. Those who spread the message will be protected, but the scoffers, the skeptics, and those who dismiss the message because they are frightened, will not escape the chastisement.

http://olrl.org/prophecy/daysdark.shtml
There are various theories on when this will happen. Some say it will be the Winter Solstice in the Northern hemisphere. December 21, 2012, when big alignments will occur. There is the galactic alignment, the procession.

For me I'm preparing for it regardless of whether I think it'll happen or not. I will prepare for it even if our calender is wrong and it should happen in 50 years time rather.

Important thing is to stock up on 3 days worth of food, water, lots of candles and matches, making sure you can go into lockdown in your own home when it's likely to occur. I believe it will occur somewhere between December 20-30. The sun will rise by we will see darkness at 9 am, and then SHTF on the outside.

Discuss.

Last edited by sephera; 29-12-2011 at 10:51 AM.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
sephera

Extract
Quote:
From translation of a copy of a personal letter written by Padre Pio addressed to the Commission of Heroldsbach appointed by the Vatican that testifies to the truth and reality of these revelations given by Our Lord to Padre Pio, a Capuchin priest who bore the stigmata.

JANUARY 28, 1950
Keep your windows well covered. Do not look out. Light a blessed candle, which will suffice for many days. Pray the rosary. Read spiritual books. Make acts of Spiritual Communion, also acts of love, which are so pleasing to Us. Pray with outstretched arms, or prostrate on the ground, in order that many souls may be saved. Do not go outside the house. Provide yourself with sufficient food. The powers of nature shall be moved and a rain of fire shall make people tremble with fear. Have courage! I am in the midst of you.
http://www.tldm.org/news/darkness-11-13-98.htm
Old 29-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephera View Post
As we move into 2012 there are many things that we should prepare for. One of them being the three days of darkness, when the either the sun aligns with the milky way and the centre of our universe. Another is if Nibiru and Elemin come pass there may be three days of darkness.
I'm sorry...the what?
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
sephera

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
I'm sorry...the what?
On December 21, 2012 the will be a rare cosmic alignment, between our sun, our earth and the galactic centre of our universe. I believe it is the centre of the milky way.
Old 29-12-2011, 11:02 AM   #5
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
On December 21, 2012 the will be a rare cosmic alignment, between our sun, our earth and the galactic centre of our universe. I believe it is the centre of the milky way.
The universe is infinite. It doesnt have a centre. And the centre of the galaxy is just that; the centre of the galaxy. And earth aligns with the sun and the centre of the galaxy a heck of a lot.
Old 29-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #6
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
... the three days of darkness, when the either the sun aligns with the milky way and the centre of our universe. Another is if Nibiru and Elemin come pass there may be three days of darkness.
Forgive me, but would you care to demonstrate how you have a single clue about what you've posted? To start with, how do you suppose the sun aligns with the milky way and then the centre of the universe?

Quote:
The Mayan believe that at the centre of the Milky way is a black hole which is a door way to hell, when the earth and the sun aligns with the milky way, this door way could be open. The bible also mentions this, not sure where in Revelation.

Maybe check it out then. Cultures worldwide believe and have in the past believed in doomsday stuff since the dawn of time.

Quote:
There are various theories on when this will happen. Some say it will be the Winter Solstice in the Northern hemisphere. December 21, 2012, when big alignments will occur. There is the galactic alignment, the procession.
I think you are confusing astronomical precession (of the poles) and extrapolating that to the galaxy and then on to the universe. Yay?

Quote:
For me I'm preparing for it regardless of whether I think it'll happen or not.
Er, but if you think it won't happen then surely... Oh, never mind.

Quote:
Important thing is to stock up on 3 days worth of food, water, lots of candles and matches, making sure you can go into lockdown in your own home when it's likely to occur. I believe it will occur somewhere between December 20-30. The sun will rise by we will see darkness at 9 am, and then SHTF on the outside.
And after three days things will be fine again? Where do you get this stuff? I mean the prophecies, not the food, water, candles and matches
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
majestic1

Quote:
the sun aligns with the milky way and the centre of our universe.

Last edited by majestic1; 29-12-2011 at 11:25 AM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:25 AM   #8
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Hey Sephera...three days of darkness reported in THE BIBLE?
Wowwww...can`t ignore that kind of information, now can we?
Like we can`t ignore that Yahweh sent a plague of locusts to pharoah, before opening the red sea for moses & co., eh?
BTW...the centre of the universe???!!!...Where`s the circumference???
I suppose it`s time to start repenting, isn`t it?

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 29-12-2011 at 11:27 AM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #9
sephera

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
Forgive me, but would you care to demonstrate how you have a single clue about what you've posted? To start with, how do you suppose the sun aligns with the milky way and then the centre of the universe?

Maybe check it out then. Cultures worldwide believe and have in the past believed in doomsday stuff since the dawn of time.

I think you are confusing astronomical precession (of the poles) and extrapolating that to the galaxy and then on to the universe. Yay?

Er, but if you think it won't happen then surely... Oh, never mind.

And after three days things will be fine again? Where do you get this stuff? I mean the prophecies, not the food, water, candles and matches
I'm trying to best explain on the information I've read and come across. I'm not a very technical person, so these details can sometimes go over my head.
Old 29-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #10
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Hey Sephera...three days of darkness reported in THE BIBLE?
Wowwww...can`t ignore that kind of information, now can we?
Like we can`t ignore that Yahweh sent a plague of locusts to pharoah, before opening the red sea for moses & co., eh?
BTW...the centre of the universe???!!!...Where`s the circumference???
I suppose it`s time to start repenting, isn`t it?
I realise this might be a bit of a challenge, but how about disagreeing and discussing with people politely instead of like a 14 year old brat?
Old 29-12-2011, 11:39 AM   #11
angelthecat

Three days of darkness? etherically people have been kept in the dark for three thousand years, three days would be just a blink of the eyes!

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:40 AM   #12
sephera

But if there's all this chaos around you, maybe it would be best to be prepared.
Old 29-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #13
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
But if there's all this chaos around you, maybe it would be best to be prepared.
This is true, but it does not need arcane theories concerning planetary alignments to be so prepared.

Sadly, the best preparations (faith and community) are ignored in favour of tinned food and shotgun shells.
Old 29-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #14
babylonandting

you're prepared to accept that the universe will selectively spare children the horror of what you believe is going to happen, but at the same time you believe that a bit of bottled water and tins of tuna fish will save you.

you are spreading fear which is bad in general for everyone.

your actions of spreading this fear this is a consequence of your life experience and purpose in this incarnacion and a programming that you are unable to stop repeating. have a look at your life and question why you would want to spread so much bad vibes and fear.
babylonandting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #15
thethinkingrebel

Quote:

Alot of seperate cultures foretells this phenomenon. The Mayan believe that at the centre of the Milky way is a black hole which is a door way to hell, when the earth and the sun aligns with the milky way, this door way could be open. The bible also mentions this, not sure where in Revelation.

Extracts

For me I'm preparing for it regardless of whether I think it'll happen or not. I will prepare for it even if our calender is wrong and it should happen in 50 years time rather.

Discuss.
Boy are you gonna feel like a dick when nothing happens.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #16
i_am
Technical Advisor

According to Gregg Braden, the three days of darkness will be when the earth reaches Zero Point and there is a pole shift.

Look up Gregg Braden, Schumann Resonance, pole shift. According to evidence it has happened before and 2012 is about the right time. The last time was about 13200 years ago.

Who knows! Let's wait and see

Give so much to the improvement of yourself, that you don’t have time to criticize others ~ Jim Rohn

What if! The most useless combination of words in the English language. If we always thought of the what ifs before doing anything, we would do nothing.....me
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 06:07 AM   #17
twilighterheart
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
According to Gregg Braden, the three days of darkness will be when the earth reaches Zero Point and there is a pole shift.

Look up Gregg Braden, Schumann Resonance, pole shift. According to evidence it has happened before and 2012 is about the right time. The last time was about 13200 years ago.

Atlantis sunk and a lot of people died.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #18
exford
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post

Although I'm not the greatest fan of Chris Whyte, he does point out some of the flaws in Bradens work. His Schumann resonance speel is covered in the 1st 5 mins or so...........

exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #19
sephera

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilighterheart View Post
Atlantis sunk and a lot of people died.
Exactly.

The same could happen again.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:11 PM   #20
knightofthegrail
Banned