Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
goldfox
Banned

Default Half Human Half Frog (Doctor captured it on video)

Shocking footage!

goldfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
neutrino
Inactive

What the fuck! That poor child has been born with genetic deformities and it's not some fucking joke! Some sicko calling that poor child half frog FFS! and the way they were handling that child in the video makes my blood boil!
There also needs to be a warning about watching that video because it's extremely disturbing not simply just shocking, shocking is not the same as disturbing. Shocking simply doesn't cover what that is.

I wish I'd never entered this thread! I am so angry!

Last edited by neutrino; 13-12-2011 at 10:31 PM.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #3
anyhoo

Its extremely racist of you to imply that French people are not human.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #4
ruddd

Exactly the same kind of shit 'they' are messing around with on Plum Island.
ruddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #5
ladygoogoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
What the fuck! That poor child has been born with genetic deformities and it's not some fucking joke! Some sicko calling that poor child half frog FFS! and the way they were handling that child in the video makes my blood boil!
There also needs to be a warning about watching that video because it's extremely disturbing not simply just shocking, shocking is not the same as disturbing. Shocking simply doesn't cover what that is.

I wish I'd never entered this thread! I am so angry!
I agree. That poor child! He is alive and should not be treated so poorly by the doctors. They are treating him like a medical experiment. He's alive but probably won't live long. Just gross to put something like that up on youtube and make fun of a to term child with such serious birth defects he is treated like an experimental animal, tossed around without any concern or care just poked and sat up. GROSS.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #6
goldfox
Banned

I didn´t made up the title. I just used the original title of the video. Of course its wrong how the doctor touches this being. You can´t do that, its wrong, but what should you do in this case? Raise this child and wait till its a teen or what should you do? It will look like a humanoid frog. Interesting in this association is that the Loveland Frog is a being that a lot people saw and its a famous creature of cryptozoology. So could it be that such beings are the ones that other people see as loveland frogs? If they get older they maybe go into the woods because nobobody wants them so it could explain a lot, just study all this a bit:

http://www.paranormalnewscentral.com...-loveland-frog

In May 1955, a man reported an unbelievably strange sight while driving home at 3:30 a.m. in Loveland, Ohio, northeast of Cincinnati. He claimed to have spotted three bipedal reptilian creatures standing by the side of the road, and pulled over to watch them from his car for about three minutes.

One of the froglike beings carried some type of bar or wand above its head, and sparks were shooting out of the device. The driver notified Loveland police of what he had seen, although no evidence of the creatures was later found.

Almost twenty years later, in March 1972, an unnamed Loveland police officer was driving on Riverside Road at about 1:00 a.m., traveling slowly because of ice on the road. Up ahead he saw an animal standing at the side of the road, which he first thought was a dog. As the cruiser's headlights fell on the animal, it rose upright from a crouching position, showing itself to be three or four feet tall with leathery skin and a head like that of a lizard or frog. The beast looked at the officer momentarily before jumping over the guard rail and heading for the Little Miami River down below. The officer returned to the scene with another policeman a few hours later, and they found scrape marks on the embankment where something had apparently slid down to the river.

Two weeks later, another unnamed Loveland policeman reported a very similar encounter. Driving on the same road, he saw an animal lying in the middle of the pavement, which he thought was either dead or dying after being hit by a car. He got out of his car to clear the animal to the roadside, when suddenly the animal jumped up and the officer saw that it was a strange froglike creature. It began to flee, limping as if it were injured, and headed over the guard rail towards the river. The officer shot at the monster as it went down the embankment, but apparently did not hit it.

Neither of the officers filed an official report of the weird creature, but word of their sightings leaked to the press, and the modern legend of the Loveland Frog was soon spread far and wide. A farmer in Loveland also claimed to see a froglike creature in March 1972. Investigators began to speculate on a connection with the 1955 sighting of reptilian creatures, and the possibility of a secret race of lizard men inhabiting Ohio's rivers. Some have suggested that the officers may have actually seen a Nile monitor lizard or a large iguana, which can be over six feet in length. But if so, these reptiles would have to be escaped from a zoo or otherwise transplanted to the area, since they are not native to the region.

Abnormally large reptiles and reptile men have also been reported in other parts of the country, including the "Lizardman" of Wayne, New Jersey, and the "Giant Lizard" of Milton, Kentucky. The most celebrated successor to the Loveland Frog in recent years was the Lizard Man craze that swept Bishopville, South Carolina, in 1988. A man reported that a 7-foot reptilian beast with red eyes and three-fingered appendages chased his car along a country road at over 40 miles per hour. A large number of other sightings followed, and police officers discovered three-toed tracks.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #7
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygoogoo View Post
I agree. That poor child! He is alive and should not be treated so poorly by the doctors. They are treating him like a medical experiment. He's alive but probably won't live long. Just gross to put something like that up on youtube and make fun of a to term child with such serious birth defects he is treated like an experimental animal, tossed around without any concern or care just poked and sat up. GROSS.
Exactly. I'm disgusted by how the child was being treated, that poor baby, I just don't even have the words to express what I'm feeling right now. Anger is an understatement.

Last edited by neutrino; 13-12-2011 at 10:42 PM.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #8
hadabusa
Banned

wow incredible,is this real?
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #9
goldfox
Banned

What do you people think they create in underground bases at dulce? They create the same sort of beings, just even more worse, so you can imagine what suffering beings exist down there and we don´t know what all the other crazy scientists do behind closed doors, just to study what you can design by manipulating genetic systems. So a lot beings must exist who are extremly poor. We shouldn´t look away or ignore this.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #10
ur_beatha

Did not watch the video but from neutrino's response and the response of others, not something I care to watch. People need to have some morals, the video should probably be reported and removed (not that I advocate censorship, but it would be the right thing to do in the case of a child being handled wrong, harmed, or treated like those who watched the video say the baby is being treated).
ur_beatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #11
theabominablephenomenon
Inactive

Man that is weird fucked up shit.

It's a condition called anencephaly.

No way should the er, being be treated like that by the doctors. Immoral.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 11:44 PM   #12
not amused

I watched it, and was hoping you would all call a fake, still hoping its a fake, bloody Orrible, some one prove its not real.
Old 13-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #13
rjmg2012
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_beatha View Post
Did not watch the video but from neutrino's response and the response of others, not something I care to watch. People need to have some morals, the video should probably be reported and removed (not that I advocate censorship, but it would be the right thing to do in the case of a child being handled wrong, harmed, or treated like those who watched the video say the baby is being treated).
I agree

Last edited by rjmg2012; 13-12-2011 at 11:49 PM.
rjmg2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #14
son_of_parrot

Seeing the still image is enough for me.

Does anyone know any info about this?

Is the baby still alive?

Who were the medical people treating a new born baby so badly?
son_of_parrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #15
theabominablephenomenon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
Seeing the still image is enough for me.

Does anyone know any info about this?
It's called anencephaly.
Some of the comments on the youtube channel are as sick as fuck.

Quote:
Is the baby still alive?
I doubt it would last very long.

Quote:
Who were the medical people treating a new born baby so badly?
Foreigners.
Old 14-12-2011, 12:05 AM   #16
theabominablephenomenon
Inactive

Quote:
Anencephaly is a cephalic disorder that results from a neural tube defect that occurs when the cephalic (head) end of the neural tube fails to close, usually between the 23rd and 26th day of pregnancy, resulting in the absence of a major portion of the brain, skull, and scalp.[1] Strictly speaking, the translation of the Greek term to English is "no brain" (that is, totally lacking), but it is accepted that children with this disorder are born without a forebrain, the largest part of the brain consisting mainly of the cerebral hemispheres, including the neocortex, which is responsible for higher-level cognition, i.e. thinking. The remaining brain tissue is often exposed — not covered by bone or skin.[2] Most babies with this genetic disorder do not survive birth; whether they are technically born (if no brain is present) is an ethical and legal issue.

The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) describes the presentation of this condition as follows: "A baby born with anencephaly is usually blind, deaf, unconscious, and unable to feel pain. Although some individuals with anencephaly may be born with a main brain stem, the lack of a functioning cerebrum permanently rules out the possibility of ever gaining consciousness. Reflex actions such as breathing and responses to sound or touch occur.
Old 14-12-2011, 12:39 AM   #17
oioioi
Banned

Wow.

Fuck.

And.

oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #18
son_of_parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
It's called anencephaly.
Some of the comments on the youtube channel are as sick as fuck.

I doubt it would last very long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
So was this baby born dead?

Like I said i didnt watch the video as the still frame was sickening enough.

If so then how could the medical staff be accused of manhandling the baby if it was still born?
son_of_parrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #19
tien an
Banned

Thanks for doing the research, APh...though I was left wondering by this:

"The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) describes the presentation of this condition as follows: "A baby born with anencephaly is usually blind, deaf, unconscious, and unable to feel pain. Although some individuals with anencephaly may be born with a main brain stem, the lack of a functioning cerebrum permanently rules out the possibility of ever gaining consciousness. Reflex actions such as breathing and responses to sound or touch occur."

I didn't watch the vid.
I don't want that image in my head right now.
The description of how the doctor(s) handled that being makes me wonder if God ever 'touches' the prostate gland of such people who are supposed to have the most respect for life...just thinking out loud.

People who have prolonged, daily contact with things or beings that are either precious or disgusting often become inured to the taboos and etiquette of handling other people or their property.

I'm thinking of the time I helped out on a pig farm and the guy showing me what to do ate his snap leaning on his shovel, up to his knees in pig-shit.
Or the time I literally made a customer go white with fear as I flipped and turned his precious saxophone around as I was inspecting it...

These people are also inured to the suffering around them.
I suppose they have to be to a certain extent...

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #20
rationalenquirer

The video is a fake guys. Look at normal babies when they are born, they don't have the capacity to hold the weight of their heads, or move their limbs in the way the "baby" in the video does.

There are of course children born deformed, maimed, or destined for a life of abuse every day all over the planet, and we should empathise with their pain..............but this is just plain fake.
rationalenquirer is offline   Reply With Quote