Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
willie1959

Default Dean Clifford

Does anybody know of a freeman group out of Oxford England that is having similar results with your tax agency as we are having with the CRA here in Canada? It has to do with ledgering with our trust and capitol losses.

PM message is ok.
willie1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
eponymous

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1959 View Post
Does anybody know of a freeman group out of Oxford England that is having similar results with your tax agency as we are having with the CRA here in Canada? It has to do with ledgering with our trust and capitol losses.

PM message is ok.
I can't seem to PM you - not sure why - I'm from Canada, and am interested in learning how you are doing this with CRA. A light went on - ping! - when I read through your posts - and I've read all of them, on this forum, and others - and I understand why you are being private with your knowledge.
When I figure out how to PM you, or e-mail you...anyways, thanks for sharing what you have. Charter of rights and freedoms - section 32. Bingo!
eponymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
willie1959

Default Cra

I post once and a while on the freeman site as 70monte. you can PM there. I do not post here or check mail here. I treat it like spam.

My opinion of most public boards are that children occupy them.

The information I understand is based on advanced accounting and takes years to learn and understand.

All I did was quit being part of the government as per our Freedom and Rights and now use the Queens rules as a heir.
willie1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
labouysse
Banned

Quote:

PM message is ok.
The only trusts in England exempt from taxation are charitable trusts. These are for the benefit of a large group of the public, not specific individuals.

If you want to find out more about trusts and taxation try these;

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/trusts/types/index.htm

I would suspect freemen groups in the UK to be getting precisely nowhere with this.
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
jlord

Quote:
The information I understand is based on advanced accounting and takes years to learn and understand.
Why would it take years to understand an accounting concept? I can't imagine any accounting concepts that would take years to understand.
jlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
eponymous

Quote:
I post once and a while on the freeman site as 70monte. you can PM there. I do not post here or check mail here. I treat it like spam.

My opinion of most public boards are that children occupy them.

All I did was quit being part of the government as per our Freedom and Rights and now use the Queens rules as a heir.
Yes, I know - children and trolls - I only joined this forum so I could respond to your most recent post. I will PM, as advised - cheers!
eponymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
labouysse
Banned

Quote:

But I take it doesn't include any form of Accountancy qualification?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #8
britishnick

started another thread on tax which may be of interest...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060507655
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote