Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2008, 04:56 AM   #1
spikedimitri

Default The Upside Down All Seeing Eye

Hi there.

I find that flipping the All Seeing Eye compartmentalised pyramid makes it easier for me to understand the conspiracy. I've included some notes below, that I initially made on it, and was curious as to whether others would also find it helpful.

(It would be clearer if I could include my own diagrams but unfortunately I don't know how to insert bitmaps or jpegs from my computer into the post.)

COMPARTMENTALISED PYRAMID VS AN ďICE-CREAM CONE OF POSSIBILITYĒ
Spike Dimitri 30 January 2008.

I wanted to add some more notes to further explain why I think this works well in conveying the information.
It occurred to me while I was re-reading ...And the Truth Will Set You Free.

I was looking at the diagrams showing the compartmentalised pyramid structure of the Establishment and thinking about how the upper levels are increasingly more in sync with a lower and more negative vibration or frequency. The breadth and scope of the conspiracy and how it is presented as encompassing all aspects of society, pressing down on the people below, always made feel a bit disheartened (even though I was grateful to know about it.)

The diagrams always showed the people at the bottom; powerless, helpless. It demonstrated the viewpoint of the manipulators. They see us as a helpless herd of cattle, the bottom of the food chain with themselves (the elite, or the All-Seeing Eye) sitting pretty at the top.

Given that the power to change things lies within us, and not with the elite, it seemed that this viewpoint was inaccurate. And while as I absently doodling on some paper afterwards it occurred to me to draw the pyramid upside down. When I did this it made a lot more sense on a number of different levels.

Firstly, it showed whoís really in control: We are. The base is at the top. We are allowing the conspiracy to unfold by not deciding to oppose it. We can stop it if we want or we can let run its course if we want.

Secondly, I found that it chimed with the vibrational reality of the dynamics at work. The elite are always connected with lower vibrational negative energy; Fear and Guilt and things that bring you down. This makes more sense in that rather than being pressed down from above, we are being dragged down or magnetically drawn towards a lower vibrational state. A projection of our own fear made manifest.

When I look at the hierarchical pyramid I always view each successive level of control as becoming increasingly more dense and constrictive. Itís like each level of the hierarchy is the same pattern being squashed into a denser form as its energy is attracted to an infinitely dense singularity. This might be what the Masonic All-Seeing Eye was really meant to symbolise. (Iím just guessing.)

Gravity itself may in fact be another projection of the same pattern, reflecting back in the structure of the physical dimension, the state of mind that we hold across all the dimensions. If that is the case then I think it is more helpful to invert the pyramid and represent our viewpoint as being dragged down by the All-Seeing Eye, rather than being oppressed by it from above.

Another aspect to this is that by showing ourselves on the top (base) of the pyramid, you can show the way out of the mess above us. I symbolised this with a semicircle of colour with many arrows pointing out to represent the infinite other possibilities we could choose rather than the single direction of the pyramid, where all roads lead to the same place.

We are then placed in the middle between infinite love and tyrannical hierarchy. I think this better represents our own viewpoint (that being the viewpoint of incarnate consciousness operating at this level of the system). It looked to me like an ice cream cone.
Anyway, thatís how it seems to me. We really should be above the system.

A couple of other points: Itís possible that the Illuminati view their own reality this way. Given their fondness for reverse symbolism, it maybe that the familiar upright pyramid was just another example of the outer religion/inner mysteries tactic of the Mystery Schools. The upright Pyramid is given to happy clappy Freemasons who believe they are working towards building a great utopian Enlightenment society under the watchful eye of Divine Providence. Thatís their outer religion. They can put it on their money and believe the cover story, while those in the know can see itís real meaning is the inverse. (Inverted Pyramid)
Also the inverted pyramid is mirrored in the Deep Underground Military Bases such as Dulce, where the greater your clearance you have the further down you can go.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #2
drael

The all seeing eye of god, is a magickal symbol for 2 into 1, the trinity. This shows the truth, one whole at the top, the eye of god and the perception- one catergory of thing or the other, a duality. In truth duality, and contradictions resolve.

The black cabal use this symbol to represent themselves as gods, knowing the true reality, and us, knowing only a reality of divided and contrasted things.

The spell on the us dollar bill are interesting. Many of the symbols represent both mystical insight, and symbols of one over many or one into many - a binding of elite knowledge over man.
... You turn it on and break the spell -
I know it's true, I know it's true -
I dream..."
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
cloudgazer
Banned

Good post Spikedimitri I agree. We really are in control. and you know who I think is the most enslaved of all? The illuminati/elite/powers that be, whoever wants to enslave others is the most enslaved (perhaps by greed).
cloudgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #4
gods sun

i have always wondered culd it be the female sign ike on a pentagram, jewish star and masonary symbol arrow pointing up represents male arrow down represents female?
Old 06-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #5
spikedimitri

Thanks cloudgazer.

I think you're right about the elite being the most enslaved. Whether they know it or not, they're sycophants. Their power and status is in the hands of their higher-ups, who in turn are dependant on their higher-ups (or should that be lower-downs?). And so on. There ain't no freedom in that.

Also, gods sun, the link between male/female energy and up/down orientation in an interesting one. To be honest, my head's a bit of a jumble thinking about its possible significance.
Usually male energy comes from above (Father God/Sky) and female energy comes from below (Mother Earth/Gaia). The Sacred Tree is used in most indiginous cultures to symbolise this, since the tree is the closest analogue to human spirituality in the plant kingdom:
(The rhyzome/roots drawing nourishment from the Earth, the foliage/leaves drawing nourishment from the Sun/Heavens and the trunk representing the human being as the balance of these energies; below/above, earth/sky, female/male.)

I was thinking of the All Seeing Eye Pyramid as representing a fearful or distorted view of earth (Gaia), perhaps the result of some massive trauma or deliberate manipulation. That's why it'd feel right to me to turn it upside down. It'd also relate to the imbalanced patriarchy of the elite throughout history (fear of the female).

There's also some stuff about the dynamics of multi-dimensional existence that would support this idea, but I'll have to have a think about it. It's a bit confusing a the moment!

(by the way, thanks for responding to the post. It's great to get feedback on these ideas)
Old 04-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
spectero666
Banned

spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #7
spectero666
Banned

Old 04-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #8
spectero666
Banned

Old 04-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #9
druggalo

Exclamation

we all hate you, and we think you're a stupid bytch!"

It's called tough love, you dumb slut.
druggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:29 PM   #10
babybumasylum

How about this, looking from the bottom up, everyone knows the all seeing eye is there, but the all seeing eye can't see all of the bottom?

The captain doesn't steer the ship neither do the crew it's the rudder that does it.

It's not the powers at the top controlling everyone it's everyone controlling the powers at the top.

I don't think the almighty powerful bumholes at the top could ever achieve complete control over us, but they could influence and manipulate us to a point where they think they have total control.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #11
hollow
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectero666 View Post
lol, go on, get that post count up.
hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:00 AM   #12
babybumasylum