Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
majicdragon
Inactive

Default The Significance of Green Eyes

What is the significance of Green Eyes?

I heard somewhere that to be born with green eyes, one must have a parent with green eyes?... Is this true?

When I heard this some time ago, I ignored it as baseless because I have green eyes and all my relatives have blue eyes. Mother Father Sister Brother Grandmas Grandpas... everyone.

Now I'm not so entirely sure. I will really appreciate anyone who can tell me anything about this. I'll send you health and the power to see into the future for your replies. (I have no money)
majicdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
rossus

I think to have green eyes does not make anyone more special or "spiritual",
than having blue eyes or dark brown eyes.

Not the eyecolor; but the "energy" one sees when looking in to the other person eyes...
tells if the person is in touch with his heart... and can let love flow...

or if the person is caught up in some ego drama,
and so has a heart-wound..... which causes the person to act... selfish, hateful, depressed or something like that.

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi

Last edited by rossus; 01-02-2008 at 07:37 PM.
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by majicdragon View Post
What is the significance of Green Eyes?

I heard somewhere that to be born with green eyes, one must have a parent with green eyes?... Is this true?

When I heard this some time ago, I ignored it as baseless because I have green eyes and all my relatives have blue eyes. Mother Father Sister Brother Grandmas Grandpas... everyone.

Now I'm not so entirely sure. I will really appreciate anyone who can tell me anything about this. I'll send you health and the power to see into the future for your replies. (I have no money)

Do you know what your BLOOD TYPE is? (just wondering if this might have a bearing)
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
roxanna222
Inactive

Don't know if helps but I'm the only one in my family with green eyes that I know of so the one parent must have them theory is out the window and yes I have "special" powers (well special ed powers perhaps lol)
roxanna222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:13 PM   #5
gorgeousbutterfly
Inactive

nothing. *Has green eyes is not anything special*
gorgeousbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #6
beldazar

hello, my sister has green eyes but the strangest thing is that they used to be blue! My mum has blue eyes and my dad has brown eyes, 2 of my sisters have brown eyes and the other 3 including me, have blue! I have no idea what caused my sisters eyes to change colour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:46 PM   #7
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousbutterfly View Post
nothing. *Has green eyes is not anything special*
Not sayin I'm special. I'm just wondering if there might be some reason to check and see if my parents are really my parents...

Like I said, I read somewhere before that only green makes green so I am just checking.

Not sayin I'm special. However...
Old 01-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #8
beldazar

p.s she is psychic but doesnt know it as yet. She had a dream about 15 years ago that I had phoned her up to tell her I wanted to end my life, I did! Just at that same time! I have never told her because I didnt want her to tell my mum about it, I didnt want my mum to be concerned about that period in my life. My sis does seem to lack in intelligence, well, its more like she lacks concentration to retain information really, rather than intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:54 PM   #9
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Do you know what your BLOOD TYPE is? (just wondering if this might have a bearing)
I don't know the blood type of my blood.

I look like my mother and father's son, but if you were going to steal a child, wouldn't you want one that was going to look like you? So you would steal one from someone who had similar traits to you...

It all hangs on the whether it takes a green eyed parent to make a green eyed child; other than that, I've not ever doubted that I was my mother's or father's son.

THANK YOU! I grant you the power to see the future.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #10
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossus View Post
I think to have green eyes does not make anyone more special or "spiritual",
than having blue eyes or dark brown eyes.

Not the eyecolor; but the "energy" one sees when looking in to the other person eyes...
tells if the person is in touch with his heart... and can let love flow...

or if the person is caught up in some ego drama,
and so has a heart-wound..... which causes the person to act... selfish, hateful, depressed or something like that.
A bit off topic as I am looking to either prove or disprove that green eyed children need at least one green eyed parent.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
p.s she is psychic but doesnt know it as yet. She had a dream about 15 years ago that I had phoned her up to tell her I wanted to end my life, I did! Just at that same time! I have never told her because I didnt want her to tell my mum about it, I didnt want my mum to be concerned about that period in my life. My sis does seem to lack in intelligence, well, its more like she lacks concentration to retain information really, rather than intelligence.
Hey cool. I'm psychic too, and my sister is as well, but she is blue eyed... and my niece is blue eyed and psychic too.

I send you health. And I grant you the ability to see the future. (you can always deflect this toward your sister if you don't care for it.)
Old 01-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #12
majicdragon
Inactive

thanks guys (and girl) I guess I've not been stolen as a child... so that's good. I look so much like my grandpa anyhow. I'd have to have been stolen from a very similar family.

I send you all a good mood to last for as long as you wish. Just take it. Don't give me that grievous unbelief; life isn't that serious.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:13 PM   #13
pri01

I am sorry to put a spanner in the works, but eye colour is nothing but a genetic phenotype. That is, and I would like you all to refer to your biology books and recall Mendellian theory.

For any eye colour (phenotype) to be expressed, it has to be passed on by 2 recessive genes (mums from the egg) and (dad from the sperm), both together. Alternatively, it can be dominant. ie. Passed on exclusively by the 'Y' chromosome (male) or, by the 'X' (female). One or the other.

I don't want to patronise anyone here. But, eye colour, it's completely genetic in its evolution or journey through life.

However, in terms of significance, I am absolutely stumped, at a complete dead end.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #14
limelady
Inactive

Hi majic. I have darkish jadey/green coloured eyes and neither of my parents had green eyes. All three of my daughters have inherited the green eyes (one of them has hazel green the other two have my colour), so the green thing seems to be quite dominant.

I am fairly psychic (I prefer to call it 'reading energy'), but I always assumed I inherited this tendency from my Paternal Grandmother who was a Romany Gypsie, and they are known for their fortune-telling and other psychic 'gifts'.

I won't give my blood type here, but I will say that between us, my siblings and I are in 3 of the least common blood groups.

Last edited by limelady; 01-02-2008 at 10:22 PM. Reason: typo
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:18 PM   #15
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanna222 View Post
Don't know if helps but I'm the only one in my family with green eyes that I know of so the one parent must have them theory is out the window and yes I have "special" powers (well special ed powers perhaps lol)
thanks roxanna222. I know you have special powers. I can tell. typing to you is making me get that shivery feeling in the neck.

I bless you to the best of my ability.

Signing out for now to go clean my basement.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:19 PM   #16
times7

The colour of eyes is not important so much,but the eyes ARE the windows to the soul

You can tell..... when someone is close to God,its in the sparkle,the gleam,the magic,its in the eyes
times7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #17
gorgeousbutterfly
Inactive

my grandparents both had brown eyes. and they had my dad and he had green eyes like his great great grandfather. i know for a fact that he is their son because my dad looks SO MUCH like them. without a doubt. i turned out to get his eyes.
gorgeousbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:26 PM   #18
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
I am sorry to put a spanner in the works, but eye colour is nothing but a genetic phenotype. That is, and I would like you all to refer to your biology books and recall Mendellian theory.

For any eye colour (phenotype) to be expressed, it has to be passed on by 2 recessive genes (mums from the egg) and (dad from the sperm), both together. Alternatively, it can be dominant. ie. Passed on exclusively by the 'Y' chromosome (male) or, by the 'X' (female). One or the other.

I don't want to patronise anyone here. But, eye colour, it's completely genetic in its evolution or journey through life.

However, in terms of significance, I am absolutely stumped, at a complete dead end.
I wasn't looking too much into the significance of Green Eyes... I was just trying to find out if my dad was the mail-man.

Thank's for your answer. That is sort of what I was looking for...

So, Since I don't completely understand what you're saying, Does having Green eyes necessitate at least one parent to have green eyes?

I send you health.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #19
carlg1212

Green eyes are awesome...especially if female:

carlg1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #20
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousbutterfly View Post
my grandparents both had brown eyes. and they had my dad and he had green eyes like his great great grandfather. i know for a fact that he is their son because my dad looks SO MUCH like them. without a doubt. i turned out to get his eyes.
thanks gorgeous. I don't know too much about genealogy, but I feel better now.

Do you feel better?

Sending health and wellness. (I don't think you want the ability to see the future)... lol