Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
alienbiketrail

Default Does anyone dream of strange formations in the sky

Have you ever had a dream of a strange looking sky or objects that you were not sure what they were.

Just curious and if you did would you please describe the dream as best you remember it.
alienbiketrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 05:59 AM   #2
joya

Yes, that is not an uncommon dream. In my dream it is always at night and I see objects coming down from the sky... don't know if they are ships or missiles. They are firey sometimes, and sometimes have a definite shape, other times just look like a falling star. I'd have to pull out my old dream journals though to remember more details... and I think those are tucked away in a box somewhere.

But I don't think too much about these dreams, as these type of images are in our subconscious from movies, etc. ...

What is your experience?

Oh, and wanted to add that the feeling of these dreams is not good. I want to get away from what is happening.

Last edited by joya; 21-11-2011 at 06:02 AM. Reason: ---
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 06:43 AM   #3
alienbiketrail

Quote:
Originally Posted by joya View Post
Yes, that is not an uncommon dream. In my dream it is always at night and I see objects coming down from the sky... don't know if they are ships or missiles. They are firey sometimes, and sometimes have a definite shape, other times just look like a falling star. I'd have to pull out my old dream journals though to remember more details... and I think those are tucked away in a box somewhere.

But I don't think too much about these dreams, as these type of images are in our subconscious from movies, etc. ...

What is your experience?

Oh, and wanted to add that the feeling of these dreams is not good. I want to get away from what is happening.
Mine include storms in the sky in the dream and the lights of objects moving in formation but they don't seem like normal aircraft and I get a really strange feeling.And a time or two in a dream I had it was like the sky was changing somehow.

Oh and thank you for the reply I really didn't think I would get many on this thread

Last edited by alienbiketrail; 21-11-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 26-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
jadewarrior1111

yes i dreamt that a object was falling to earth broke into 7 peices and hit. as it was falling, dogs were barking and there was mass panic. when i woke up i drew the formation of the object. strange but just another super vivid dream.
jadewarrior1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #5
macros72

Ive had a few in my time of black objects that scare the hell out of me. Other people in these dreams never seem to notice whats above them and theres me hiding in my house or some other place. I recall one such dream where wedge shaped ones moved along in formation - they where gigantic.

In one odd dream i was back in childhood bedroom from the age of 4-5. Totally retro experience Something seemed to be in the room with me, even the walls seemed alive. It freaked me out alittle and i jumped into my old bed and hid under the covers - i now go red in the face Some time later i felt what ever that feeling was had now left so up i got went to the window and saw a icy white disc obove the streets outside which then shot off with a curb upwards leaving a trail that quickly faded.
macros72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
thex1138

I had a dream once of seeing a bunch of beautiful holographic multi-colored shapes ALL over the sky, in every direction. Like highly advanced peaceful, loving aliens coming down in their spaceships of light. I believe I started crying in the dream, because I knew it was true peace.
thex1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink I had a nice dream about three month ago.

I had a nice dream about three month ago.

Hundreds of these ships came up from the horizon hard to see at first!

It appears the earth was rotating faster.

Then they got overhead & you where able to get on them & get back on the ground if you liked.

The crew just looked as we do.

To get on the crafts was like a blank spot.

This is the best image I can make of it!

The image on the bottom left was one I found on the internet; but I modified the top crafts because they did not look exactly the same the nose was more rounded on the opening.

The top three crafts look very close to what I have seen in my dream very clearly. >> Nice dream I loved it.

It appeared as if they had come to pick us up; because there were hundreds of all sizes overhead on low altitude moving very slow & clear to see; but it was a free choice to get onto there ships & back down to ground.

It appeared to me so real as if I was there right with them even talking to the crew very relaxing too; but can not remember what it was all about just asking question after question & the dream appeared to go on for hours. Walking all over there ship but it was like a city inside with building gardens the lot.

What a freaking mess that this was just a dream!!!! >>> Hope it happens in real life so I can get of this hell planet full of retards.

Last edited by oiram; 19-01-2012 at 02:12 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 12:36 AM   #8
macros72

The odd one every few months of so. They always include jet black ufos. Everyone one else in these dreams seems ablivious to them leaving me pointing at the sky
macros72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 02:16 AM   #9
evarett

i had a dream of the sky manifesting LARGE images.
these images looked like stained glass windows you would find in a church, but these images moved and changed shape. also had an amazing aura of colors.

the weather was darkening with clouds.

it was more then enjoyable to look at it.
evarett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 03:20 AM   #10
nimlyn

The last dream of that I had about sky objects was last week (19th) where I was standing outside in an unfamiliar back garden looking up at the sky when I noticed a large formation of aircraft.

Initially I was struck with the notion of U.F.O's but then I realised that the formation was a group of air- force planes.

The planes were like WW2 fighter craft and at the back of the main formation there was a larger silver plane that reminded me of an Orion.

The big silver plane suddenly blew apart and the fiery pieces began to shower downwards so fearing that the house would be hit I scarpered to warn my daughter.

Next! I was standing with an unknown male who was telling me that he believed that the crashed plane was from a local air-show located at the back of the houses where I was then.

After that! My dream changed to being inside a room with an elderly white hair / bearded man who said that I should speak to Charlotte Vincent...Who-ever that may be???
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #11
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Yeh it seems to be a re-occurring theme for me over the last year and this year, the sky filled with wierd objects in the sky, even a ladder shaped one if I remember correctly, some of them also morphing into different things. I've also had like a black craft with fold-in wings, with a green light around the edges land and some wierd 2-legged artificially intelligent creatures walk around scanning everyone who were running around in a panic state, I managed to be able to fly away to view them from above... Very wierd, they were kind of gold in colour too, not a pleasant situation I can tell you that much! Very vivid and coherent
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 04:50 AM   #12
mithios

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienbiketrail View Post
Have you ever had a dream of a strange looking sky or objects that you were not sure what they were.

Just curious and if you did would you please describe the dream as best you remember it.
Quite frequently. They are usually bright white,but come in many different shapes and sizes,sometimes in formation,but always streaking across the sky and then gathering to a point before dispersing again. Sometimes they shoot downwards,but then I always wake up at that point.

There is always a bad feeling about it. But at the same time - something really expected,as though this was always happening or I'd lived it before;in the dream I'm thinking "this again".
Old 27-01-2012, 03:58 AM   #13
joya

okay, it had been awhile since I posted on this thread initially, but I had another (very detailed) dream three nights ago about formations/objects in the sky... so I figured I'd post it.

Let's see if I can recall (wish I'd written it down sooner):
I am outside at night in a large field with a bunch of people. Suddenly we see lights in the sky. First the lights form two parallel lines, which I recognize to be the number eleven. Then they change to form a circle with a dot in the middle. In the dream I recognize this as the sign representing "sun". They shift again, and form a sort of stick-figure/human shape encased in a triangle/pyramid.. Now it is on fire, and decending rapidly from the sky. I realize I need to get the f*ck out of there -- and fast! I begin to run as the large flaming effigy structure falls. But I know I can't run fast enough.

Then I wake up!

cheerio

Last edited by joya; 27-01-2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: .
Old 27-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #14
alienbiketrail

Quote:
Originally Posted by joya View Post
okay, it had been awhile since I posted on this thread initially, but I had another (very detailed) dream three nights ago about formations/objects in the sky... so I figured I'd post it.

Let's see if I can recall (wish I'd written it down sooner):
I am outside at night in a large field with a bunch of people. Suddenly we see lights in the sky. First the lights form two parallel lines, which I recognize to be the number eleven. Then they change to form a circle with a dot in the middle. In the dream I recognize this as the sign representing "sun". They shift again, and form a sort of stick-figure/human shape encased in a triangle/pyramid.. Now it is on fire, and decending rapidly from the sky. I realize I need to get the f*ck out of there -- and fast! I begin to run as the large flaming effigy structure falls. But I know I can't run fast enough.

Then I wake up!

cheerio
Thanks, that was a very weird dream you had,what do you think it could mean?
Old 27-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #15
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by macros72 View Post
Ive had a few in my time of black objects that scare the hell out of me. Other people in these dreams never seem to notice whats above them and theres me hiding in my house or some other place. I recall one such dream where wedge shaped ones moved along in formation - they where gigantic.

In one odd dream i was back in childhood bedroom from the age of 4-5. Totally retro experience Something seemed to be in the room with me, even the walls seemed alive. It freaked me out alittle and i jumped into my old bed and hid under the covers - i now go red in the face Some time later i felt what ever that feeling was had now left so up i got went to the window and saw a icy white disc obove the streets outside which then shot off with a curb upwards leaving a trail that quickly faded.
Going back to childhood and having something in the room suggests negativity/bad experience from childhood or the past - the white disc could represent your higher self? Just a few thoughts!

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 27-01-2012 at 02:39 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #16
nimlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
I had a nice dream about three month ago.

Hundreds of these ships came up from the horizon hard to see at first!

It appears the earth was rotating faster.

Then they got overhead & you where able to get on them & get back on the ground if you liked.

The crew just looked as we do.

To get on the crafts was like a blank spot.

This is the best image I can make of it!

The image on the bottom left was one I found on the internet; but I modified the top crafts because they did not look exactly the same the nose was more rounded on the opening.

The top three crafts look very close to what I have seen in my dream very clearly. >> Nice dream I loved it.

It appeared as if they had come to pick us up; because there were hundreds of all sizes overhead on low altitude moving very slow & clear to see; but it was a free choice to get onto there ships & back down to ground.

It appeared to me so real as if I was there right with them even talking to the crew very relaxing too; but can not remember what it was all about just asking question after question & the dream appeared to go on for hours. Walking all over there ship but it was like a city inside with building gardens the lot.

What a freaking mess that this was just a dream!!!! >>> Hope it happens in real life so I can get of this hell planet full of retards.

You may find this interesting:-

nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #17
joya

Quote:
Thanks, that was a very weird dream you had,what do you think it could mean?
I think reading AstralWalker's 200+ page PDF had something to do with it! LOL
Old 30-01-2012, 12:19 AM   #18
derringer
Banned

Quote:

The sky is full of shape-shifting clouds/pseudo clouds. No need to dream just look.
derringer is offline   Reply With Quote