Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you believe that men walked on the Moon in 1969
Yes i believe NASA has told us the truth 79 30.38%
No i dont believe men walked on the Moon in 1969 181 69.62%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-11-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
stelios
Banned

Default Did Men Really Walk on the Moon?

This question has been asked and nobody has been able to provide acceptable prove that in 1969 men travelled to the Moon. It would be interesting to gauge the opinion of the forum.

stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 02:10 AM   #2
infp
Banned

Apollo 11, 14, and 15 left retroreflectors on the moon that we can beam lasers at, so yes, American men walked on the moon.

As for the first moon walk, IMO it was clearly Cold War propaganda made in a studio, most likely directed by the brilliant Stanley Kubrick, and there's an overwhelming mountain of evidence to support it was hoaxed.
infp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #3
zephirop
Inactive

Non-public polls are shit, all polls should be public be default.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 02:12 AM   #4
zephirop
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infp View Post
Apollo 11, 14, and 15 left retroreflectors on the moon that we can beam lasers at, so yes, American men walked on the moon.

As for the first moon walk, IMO it was clearly Cold War propaganda made in a studio, most likely directed by the brilliant Stanley Kubrick, and there's an overwhelming mountain of evidence to support it was hoaxed.
The mirrors could easily have been put there by robots.

Robots are cool.

Last edited by zephirop; 18-11-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Old 18-11-2011, 02:12 AM   #5
302bluefog
Banned

Lightbulb

302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 02:16 AM   #6
infp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
The mirrors could easily have been put there by robots.

Robots are cool.
1960's early 70's technology, are you serious?
infp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #7
zephirop
Inactive

Quote:
I'm deadly serious....Oh wait...No I'm not.
Old 18-11-2011, 02:25 AM   #8
stelios
Banned

Quote:
The Soviets placed reflectors on the Moon with unmanned probes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcWweblGjnU
Old 18-11-2011, 02:26 AM   #9
ronisron

I believe that the Moon landing films are faked, but I think that was because they wanted to be able to control what was seen by the viewing audience. I don't think of it as proof that men have never been to the moon. I think they've been to the moon many times.

They should be sending toxic waste there, just dump it right in the Sea of Tranquility.
Old 18-11-2011, 02:41 AM   #10
admajic

I believe men have walked on the moon! The video feed may be a hoax due to all the "alien" life on the moon and other ships and buildings etc...

With the first photo it looks like the guy was turning around and his body is infront of his old foot prints. I mean you can pick any photo and say what you want is to show you... Be sceptical!

the second photo I dunno! Maybe this is either superimposed over another photo or even another mission all together.
admajic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 03:45 AM   #11
stelios
Banned

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MVVtFYTSo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggnNzADZ1qg
Old 18-11-2011, 05:05 AM   #12
waymarker

I couldn't answer any of the poll questions because my own theory wasn't covered by them.
Namely, I think Apollo 11 in July 69 may have been faked and filmed in a hangar somewhere simply to meet Kennedy's "before the end of the 60's" pledge.
Look at the appalling black/white video footage for example, as if they wanted to keep it grainy and blurry to disguise the fact it was a film set on earth.

VID-
I'm not sure about the other 5 landings from Nov 69 to Dec 72 but i'm inclined to think they weren't faked but of course we can't be sure either way.
I just wonder why they didn't scrap the program after Apollo 11 instead of pouring billions into it just to bring back a few more moon rocks?

Last edited by waymarker; 18-11-2011 at 05:37 AM.
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 05:32 AM   #13
waymarker

And look at this Apollo 15 footage; the flag very gently waves at 2min 35 after an astronaut passes it, as if he wafted air against it, yet there is no air on the moon!
NASA have offered these several explanations-
He brushed against it as he passed.
Wrinkles were working themselves out of the fabric.
His footsteps vibrated the flag pole..

VID-
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 06:39 AM   #14
the author

No they faked it, just like everything else.

Theyve been caught faking it, there's footage of them faking it, the photos are fake, manipulated and bizarre, no stars, videos of astronauts on wires being winched backwards, the LM looks like it was made in someone's garage with bits and pieces, theres no stars, the flag was waving, hot spots from spot lights, no protection from solar flares or radiation, the LM takeoff video is an utter joke and really badly done SFX and so on.. and so on...

They fake everything, 911, wars, economic crashes, they kill presidents, we watch a stage play constantly running, none of it is real just a few psychopaths amusing themselves throughout history playing the human race like fools.

Last edited by the author; 18-11-2011 at 06:41 AM.
the author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 06:49 AM   #15
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post
LOL.............if they went why is it SO hard for them to "swear' they went.......cus , they did'nt, it's impossible to get through van allen radiation belt.

.....so much bullshit over so much time.....LOL

Last edited by lizzy; 18-11-2011 at 06:49 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 07:09 AM   #16
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
The Russians have mirrors on the moon. Placed by the Luna 17 in 1970.

It was unmanned of course because the Russians played the game based on what they had the technology to do unlike the Americans who needed to first score propaganda points by any means necessary, even using deception and fraudulently claiming to have landed on the moon.

They were well ahead in the space race until miraculously Americans appeared to 'land' on the moon.

First satelite in space, first man in space, first orbit, FIRST MISSION to the moon.

All Ruskis.

The Russians were at least 5 years ahead of the Americans. The Russians had landed a probe on the moon and taken photos in 1959. It wasn't until 1964 that the Americans managed the same feat.

But at least the Americans know how to make sci-fi movies...

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron .... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 18-11-2011 at 07:11 AM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 07:17 AM   #17
the author

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
The Russians have mirrors on the moon. Placed by the Luna 17 in 1970.

It was unmanned of course because the Russians played the game based on what they had the technology to do unlike the Americans who needed to first score propaganda points by any means necessary, even using deception and fraudulently claiming to have landed on the moon.

They were well ahead in the space race until miraculously Americans appeared to 'land' on the moon.

First satelite in space, first man in space, first orbit, FIRST MISSION to the moon.

All Ruskis.

The Russians were at least 5 years ahead of the Americans. The Russians had landed a probe on the moon and taken photos in 1959. It wasn't until 1964 that the Americans managed the same feat.

But at least the Americans know how to make sci-fi movies...
They could also bounce a lazer off the moon itself, it is highly reflective just look how much it reflects the sun onto the earth during a full moon.

Last edited by the author; 18-11-2011 at 07:17 AM.
the author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #18
atticus_finch

Quote:
....so yes, American men walked on the moon.

http://www.realitysandwich.com/kubrick_apollo
atticus_finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #19
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the author View Post
They could also bounce a lazer off the moon itself, it is highly reflective just look how much it reflects the sun onto the earth during a full moon.
That's also true.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron .... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 09:49 AM   #20
not amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
This question has been asked and nobody has been able to provide acceptable prove that in 1969 men travelled to the Moon. It would be interesting to gauge the opinion of the forum.

how is it you don't get bored with this moon debate ? moon OCD