Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #1
king crass

Default The ritual sacrifice of Heath Ledger

Obvious ritual sacrifice.

He was
- Official time of death 3:30 (33 very important number to Illuminati)
- 28 years old. (28 days in lunar month)
- Had some these symbols (http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...=296026953&t=0) drawn on his forehead and performed a mock self hanging. He had also said some time ago, "I feel, in a sense, ready to die because you are living on in your child."

Something else somewhat related to this. In Britain, there are apparently "suicide" cults. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770) A couple of interesting things that I noticed in the accompanying picture. They both are doing the satanic hand sign, but in a way so that if you look at it closely, their hands are making an X sign over themselves. Definite satanic activity there. Anyone know anything more about these happenings?
king crass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
dmessick

It's hollywood, would you expect anything less?

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 03:31 AM   #3
metacomet

Thanks for pointing this out. Makes perfect sense. Heath died of an overdose.

Heath was said to be a 'method actor' someone who totally immersed himself. Enough that it would creep others out.

I have the distinct impression that 'method acting' was another form of dissociative personality disorder.

Heath had no trouble losing 'himself' to fill roles (masterfully). He was well trained at 'losing himself' if you know what I mean. He was probably conditioned.

It all makes perfect sense.

Batman was an awesome movie but it is NOT a coincidence that it was his last and greatest performance. I think people knew that the moment they heard he died. They were like 'wow, what an awesome way to go out - his last movie was his best' - totally unaware of how sick and twisted and non-coincidental that really is.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 03:49 AM   #4
gutcassidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmessick View Post
It's hollywood, would you expect anything less?
Exactly, just another name added to a ridiculously long list:

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr95.html
gutcassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 04:01 AM   #5
size_of_light

What about the Olsen twin who was involved? That's always seemed a bit suspicious to me.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
leeshort27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king crass View Post

He was
- Had some these symbols (http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...=296026953&t=0) drawn on his forehead and performed a mock self hanging. He had also said some time ago, "I feel, in a sense, ready to die because you are living on in your child."

Something else somewhat related to this. In Britain, there are apparently "suicide" cults. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770) A couple of interesting things that I noticed in the accompanying picture. They both are doing the satanic hand sign, but in a way so that if you look at it closely, their hands are making an X sign over themselves. Definite satanic activity there. Anyone know anything more about these happenings?
a little to vague, you will find anything if you look hard enough,

1. how can you have time of death at 3.30, there was no-one there so how can it be so exact. poloice estimate it was beetween 12:45 an 14:45 anyway.

2. the teens in the mail, do you really believe that these kids are associate this sign with satan??? i8 dont think so, it means many other things aswell, they are probably into rock music, its commonly seen around in the rock scene.

Last edited by leeshort27; 21-01-2009 at 01:30 PM.
leeshort27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
emerald
Banned

Check out this link too, it contains much info on HEATH:
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...k-knights.html
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #8
vallick

Quote:

He was

ever sense i saw that photo with him being hanged with all that crap on his forehead im like oh the illuminati sacrificed him. Its just no one has ever brought this topic up before

john lennon must have been an illuminati sacrifice same with the lizard king Jim Morrison

Last edited by vallick; 25-01-2009 at 04:18 PM.
vallick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #9
halleyscomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeshort27 View Post
a little to vague, you will find anything if you look hard enough,

1. how can you have time of death at 3.30, there was no-one there so how can it be so exact. poloice estimate it was beetween 12:45 an 14:45 anyway.
Oh that's easy. Clearly, he was there. He claims knowledge of the event that you CAN'T have without having been there. He's either lying about his information to get attention, or it WAS a murder and one of the murderers just confessed on this very board!
halleyscomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 02:21 AM   #10
esse
Premier Subscribers

Default RIP Heath

Suprizing there wasn't more on this thread - After watching the last movie Health never finished, "The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassis" it was glaringly obvious not only that Gilliam is in the club, but that Heath's untimely death was a ritual sacrifice. His first appearance in the heavily symbolically laden film is as the hanged man from the tarot, complete with ritual symbols scrawled across his forehead and the film goes on to "swap" him with a number of "alters"

I came across a great post elsewhere that really goes into it
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3486

Had a feeling something like this was the case with Heath's death, but watching that film really did give the stomach a turn and fill in any questions I might have had.
Old 19-12-2010, 11:28 AM   #11
tits mcgee
Banned

Quote:

Your link is dead but I'll surmise you're reffering to the triangle and other writing on his forehead which is from a scene in the film "The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus" this was not on his forehead when he died from an overdose while sleeping in his bedroom.

Last edited by tits mcgee; 19-12-2010 at 11:28 AM.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #12
anng

After the recent massacre in Colorado during the premiere of the Dark Knight Rises, this theory that Heath was murdered seems all the more likely. The series of films now appears linked to murder and mayhem.
anng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #13
little_miss

Is there anymore links about heath from the past?
Old 05-08-2012, 06:58 AM   #14
alvaro_slash
Inactive

Ritual sacrifice? I suppose you need more people to make a ritual sacrifice, since itīs hard to imagine someone being the sacrifice performing it alone, plus how can you be so sure about the time of death?

Why instead, posting stuff like this, we donīt talk about how diabolical he was for being part of one of the most efficient image seller ever seen in holywood? He sold the image for millions of people around the Earth that being the Joker IS COOL, we should DRESS like him, ACT like him and even THINK like him. How about this ritual, take one of the most wanted heroes by children and teens, and his most famous villian, transform itīs history and most of his comics, cartoons, tv shows and movies from something sometimes naive, well oriented and fictional, showing most of times good values into something completely out of turn like that movie LEDGER, an actor that was never worshiped before for his previous, Im sorry, mediocre movies, did just to sell UNECESSARY VIOLENCE, PSYCHO BEHAVIOUR, An UNREASONABLE SENSE OF CHAOS AND A FALSE IMAGE OF REVOLUTION and RESTLESS MIND CONTROL? Why we donīt see conspiracies theories that his death was some part of this plan, which resulted not only in the gunman episode, but many others violent issues regarding people acting like this?

And we put the blame on the Devil? With all this stuff right in front of us?

I was born in 1987, I watched the Batman movies, cartoons, read comics, bought a costume when I was 5, but then stopped this kind of stuff with 10 at MOST! They turned something naive, made for the children, or at most teens, into a serious brainwashing machine. I never thought I would see something like it. This is the kind of stuff we should talk about. ADULTS dressing like fiction characters and KILLING PEOPLE! People worshiping a normal actor just because he died due an overdose, media selling the idea that he is a hero, media telling that his acting was the best ever seen, the media telling us that the best Batman ever made was that one because Ledger played Joker on it and telling us to buy his clothes and products obvious. The next step was predictable, they knew people would act crazy.

Itīs frustrating to see, we all have been reading, talking, learning so much about the Industry of Etertainment, like movies, music, comics and stuff being controlled by the Illuminati, and when we have the chance to prove it, we all throw it away.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote