Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
rain_33

Default Jimmy Saville

As a woman in my 20s, I worked in a top secruity mental hospital and I remember very vividly one day when Jimmy Saville was in attendance at a meeting there.During the whole time in that meeting,he sat staring continuously at me,all of me, with a totally blank expression/eyes. Ooooh shiver as I remember it! In those days(way way back!) I was considered a 'good looker', so I was used to men looking at me! I always adopted the same pattern to gazing men, a polite smile and then look away! This always resulted in a man smiling back, and then looking away. Not him! He just fixated even more!
Every time I hear the name Jimmy Saville, I cringe! About a year ago, I was walking on my own down a quiet road near this hospital when I saw him walking towards me, no-one else around. I was glad then I wasn't a looker anymore! He said, 'Hello' and I ignored him. How good that felt!

Last edited by rain_33; 02-11-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: spelling! I'm useless! lol
rain_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
bigscotsman
Inactive

did that feel good? i wonder if he's even buried yet!

someone looked at you the wrong way years ago eh?

pretty fucking outstanding
bigscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #3
LCP
Inactive

Jimmy Savilles body is to "lie in state" at The Queens Hotel in Leeds..Not bad for a man allegedly linked to Haute De La Garenne,arranging so called "pink ballet's" Homosexual orgys in Alan 'fluff' Freemans flat in East London,was linked to Gary Glitter, Johnathon King, The Krays. This man, saville, was not the man he appeared to be. In his last interview he even deemed himself a "freak".
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
gremlin

He worked as a porter voluntarily, I guess he had some weird obsession with dead people.
I know that these sickos in the funeral parlours do weird things to bodies, (chilling) But I worked as a porter and found looking at dead bodies, SCARY!!

Someone has to move these soulless bodies. Now I know why they have som many porters in government.
gremlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain_33 View Post
As a woman... About a year ago, I was walking on my own down a quiet road near this hospital when I saw him walking towards me, no-one else around. I was glad then I wasn't a looker anymore! He said, 'Hello' and I ignored him. How good that felt!
Sure he was quirky but was also a millionnaire, so maybe if you'd said hello back he'd have whisked you off on a caribbean cruise or whatever and you'd be dripping with diamonds by now..

PS- In all the 50-odd years that Savile was on the Brit scene, i never, ever, once heard the slightest nasty thing or rumour said about him anywhere, but the instant he died, out come the knives all over the internet.
The moral for all of us is- once you've gone, people will say whatever they like about you!

Last edited by waymarker; 02-11-2011 at 02:13 PM.
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Lol sorry but that's the worst anti-Jimmy post I've read
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
rhydra

Dunno really, I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for Jimmy now.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #8
LCP
Inactive

It's a case of it "all coming out after his death" because due to his being a Knight of Malta and his Royal and Papal knighthoods he was able to supress any allegations made about him. Let's not forget he managed to get an injunction against the press supressing any information about himself and Haute De La Garenne. He denied he'd ever been there despite photographs of himself there to the contrary.
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #9
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain_33 View Post
As a woman in my 20s, I worked in a top secruity mental hospital and I remember very vividly one day when Jimmy Saville was in attendance at a meeting there.During the whole time in that meeting,he sat staring continuously at me,all of me, with a totally blank expression/eyes. Ooooh shiver as I remember it! In those days(way way back!) I was considered a 'good looker', so I was used to men looking at me! I always adopted the same pattern to gazing men, a polite smile and then look away! This always resulted in a man smiling back, and then looking away. Not him! He just fixated even more!
Every time I hear the name Jimmy Saville, I cringe! About a year ago, I was walking on my own down a quiet road near this hospital when I saw him walking towards me, no-one else around. I was glad then I wasn't a looker anymore! He said, 'Hello' and I ignored him. How good that felt!
I guessed you saw into him then.

Interesting article on the Headlines page......

Quote:
Death of a Showman: Jimmy Saville 1926-2011 - the Grotesque Paedophile and So Much Else

Wednesday, 02 November 2011 08:20

One of Britain's most famous 'characters', Jimmy Saville, at the infamous Haut de la Garenne children's home in Jersey which he claimed to have never visited

'However, the abuse wasn’t confined to the Catholic clergy. A well-known IRA man during a deathbed confession sacrament told of kinky parties in Dublin and London, where young boys were brought by a well-known figure in the underworld who, my sources affirm, was East End gangster Ronnie Kray.

Apparently Kray had access to many London care homes and would have boys delivered to parties at DJ Alan ” fluff” Freeman’s large flat over a music shop in East London. There they would meet with show biz types and DJs including Jimmy Saville, Joe Meeks and on occasion Beatles manager Brian Epstein.

Saville was among several men well known to local police, in fact Saville instigated the DJ disco genre solely to gain access to boys, and at that time, many of the DJs wanted access to androgynous scooter riding boys with their make up and Carnaby Street clothes.'
This is an excellent article and while I cannot verify every fact the theme is absolutely right. I know from my own unimpeachable sources that Saville was a sick abomination of a human being who not only abused children, but was a necrophiliac, which is defined as an 'obsessive fascination with death and corpse' and an 'attraction to or sexual contact with corpses' - hence his famous 'volunteering' to be a 'porter' at Leeds General Infirmary.

The despicable Saville was also a close friend of Prince Philip until they fell out. Coincidence? No way.

Read more: Death of a Showman: Jimmy Saville 1926-2011 - the Grotesque Paedophile and So Much Else
Please circulate far and wide - make an effort, make a difference.
This is the link to send ... http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...ille-1926-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
badtv

RIP jimmy...yeah he was so talented.

badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

See how easy it is to vilify someone when they're dead.

I don't know if he was a paedophile or not. And nether does anyone else
but why let the lack of evidence stop a witch-hunt.

Some people laugh at Sun readers, it's the same mob mentality on here. Least the Sun has some evidence.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #12
dhama_initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by waymarker View Post

PS- In all the 50-odd years that Savile was on the Brit scene, i never, ever, once heard the slightest nasty thing or rumour said about him anywhere,
try the old threads about him on this forum.

Last edited by dhama_initiative; 02-11-2011 at 02:58 PM.
dhama_initiative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #13
waymarker

The only thing about JS that stuck in my craw slightly was when a big charity awarded him a gold medal for his services to charity, and he bit it to see if it was real gold..
Quirky git..
Old 02-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #14
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhama_initiative View Post
try the old threads about him on this forum.
Ah, but Internet-Land is like Strawberry Fields where nothing is necessarily real..
It seems people can say whatever lies and slander they like on the net without fear of reprisals..
Old 02-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
dhama_initiative

I wasn't saying it was the gospel truth, I was saying that he has long been a figure of conspiracy rumor. True or no, it is inaccurate to say the rumors only started now on his death.
dhama_initiative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #16
warwick

Think what you like but I wouldn't leave creepy saville to babysit my kids...
Old 02-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #17
david numen

Quote:
Originally Posted by waymarker View Post
Sure he was quirky but was also a millionnaire, so maybe if you'd said hello back he'd have whisked you off on a caribbean cruise or whatever and you'd be dripping with diamonds by now..

PS- In all the 50-odd years that Savile was on the Brit scene, i never, ever, once heard the slightest nasty thing or rumour said about him anywhere, but the instant he died, out come the knives all over the internet.
The moral for all of us is- once you've gone, people will say whatever they like about you!
Erm, actually there have been rumours doing the rounds about Jimmy Saville that predate the internet so to suggest otherwise either indicates you are lying or incredibly igorant of the subject.

I hold my hands up and say I don't have a clue what the truth is - I found the man slightly creepy as have many others. Yet many have nothing but good things to say about him. Regardless, there have been rumours, innuendo and heavy suggestions that he was involved with necrophilia and or paedophilia. I do believe - and it's evident IMHO from the Theroux doc - that he was well aware of the rumours and for whatever bizarre reason actually played up to them.

He even featured in the infamous "Squidygate" tapes between Princess Diana and her lover. At one point she mentions meeting Jimmy and says "He's a heterosexual you know". Lover laughs and said "surely you mean Homosexual. Hetero is what we do"

To suggest that all this rumour-mongering started after he had died is quite, quite ludicrous.

Last edited by david numen; 02-11-2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: additional info
david numen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #18
soleil

The article currently on the DI Headlines was concerning - more so because of the allegations that Anthony Blunt suppressed police investigations and that Lord Rothschild recommended intelligence chief appointments.
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #19
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by david numen View Post
..Erm, actually there have been rumours doing the rounds about Jimmy Saville that predate the internet so to suggest otherwise either indicates you are lying or incredibly igorant of the subject...
Nope, for 50 years i never heard the slightest whiff of rumour about Saville in any newspaper or on TV or on the net, absolutely zilch.
Heck the Queen even knighted him, and he's regularly had his own TV and radio shows over the years, so surely that'd never have happened if people behind the scenes had thought he was a perv?
And why did no young 'victim' ever come forward to accuse him and get big money compensation, plus more big money from selling the story to the papers?

All I'm saying is that he came through 50 years clean as a whistle, and if there were whispered rumours going around i certainly never saw any, and neither did the vast majority of the Brit people.

Not til he died did i see any rumour, but i still haven't seen any PROOF..
Old 02-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #20
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwick View Post
Think what you like but I wouldn't leave creepy saville to babysit my kids...
I wouldn't leave ANY stranger to babysit my kids (if i had any), creepy or not..