Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
anyhoo

Default Svali

Have any of you heard of a woman called Svali who is supposedly a defector from the Illuminati? If not, I recommend doing some research on her. What she says about them is extremely interesting. One noteworthy thing she says is at their core they are German. For those of you who have heard what she says about the Illuminati, what is your opinion? I would like to hear what others think.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
and justice for all

I would endorse her too, what she talks about is pretty consistent with the accounts from other survivors on the same subjects.

Michael Parenti: Justice for Sale (mp3)

I'm not your daddy or mummy, don't ask me for links.
and justice for all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 06:31 AM   #3
anyhoo

Strange and terrifying stuff. This is what we have to look forward to:

http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/

And here is the really damn spooky thing about it, if you want to cut to one of the core things Svali says:

Quote:
Many, if not most, of these people are completely unaware of the great evil that they are involved in, during the night.
Let me interpret, because I have read this before. What Svali is saying is that you or I might be an Illuminati brainwashed slave and not even know it. As such, you would have multiple personalities that could be triggered, by someone else, to take control of you at certain times when your normal self was not aware of it. Like at night, while you sleep. Your normal mind has no awareness of what happens while you sleep. If another personality took control of your body during the time you were supposed to be sleeping, your normal self would have no awareness of it. But it would be aware of anything that seemed strange later, such as unexplained wounds (tie to my other thread). It is all related. You think it cannot be true, but it certainly could be. Read the account from Svali for more details on this.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 29-10-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Old 29-10-2011, 07:03 AM   #4
mountain

Yes I have listened to her interview on Youtube and read some information she provided. It is horrific and not unlike other MKUltra survivor's testimonies, especially the bit about the elite/Illuminati people having DID or MPD.

Its stated that these disorders are intentionally created within the person's mind (a child at early age) in order for them to be able to perform during their rituals, which involve sacrifice of animals and people.

Apparently, a healthy minded person would not be able to function because of the horrific nature of the ritual. Part of splitting the mind begins with the trauma of it.

I believe Svali, I recommend others to at least listen to what she has to say, as well as Arizona Wilder, Cathy O'Brien and Brice Taylor.

Last edited by mountain; 29-10-2011 at 07:04 AM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 07:53 AM   #5
mountain

Here is part one of her interview for those who may be interested ..

Old 29-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
starshine
Inactive

Thanks a lot for that link, it is well appreciated and it will be read/absorbed by myself.
There is so much hidden truth out there that no one really knows about, but this is something which needs to be discussed in the open.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #7
octopus

Thumbs up Arizona Wilder confirms Svali's testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
I believe Svali, I recommend others to at least listen to what she has to say, as well as Arizona Wilder, Cathy O'Brien and Brice Taylor.
Here the interviews with Arizona Wilder, which go even further than Svai's testimony.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=183801
The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #8
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Yes I have listened to her interview on Youtube and read some information she provided. It is horrific and not unlike other MKUltra survivor's testimonies, especially the bit about the elite/Illuminati people having DID or MPD.

Its stated that these disorders are intentionally created within the person's mind (a child at early age) in order for them to be able to perform during their rituals, which involve sacrifice of animals and people.

Apparently, a healthy minded person would not be able to function because of the horrific nature of the ritual. Part of splitting the mind begins with the trauma of it.

I have long suspected I am one of these victims, but cannot prove it. I have been talking about this since I first came to dif.
Old 29-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #9
karen3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by and justice for all View Post
I would endorse her too, what she talks about is pretty consistent with the accounts from other survivors on the same subjects.
That doesn't make her credible. It could just mean she did her home work before constructing her stories.
karen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #10
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen3 View Post
That doesn't make her credible. It could just mean she did her home work before constructing her stories.
We know the Illuminati values secrecy above all else, so what would they do in response to a defector from their ranks? Just what you are doing.