Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-10-2011, 03:08 AM   #1
boy better know

Default Does coming WW3= military draft?

just speaking from the British perspective, if there is to be a draft of British citizens (sorry, I mean subjects) then this will clearly create dissent. And lots of it.
Although people have been dumbed down by media lies and propaganda, a majority of our people now know full well how full of shit the government is, largely as a result of the effect of the internet.

Remember a few months ago when there where thousands of billboard poster all over the UK, as well as radio and tv ads, stating that people WOULD be punished with huge fines and a criminal record for not complying with the Lockhead-Martin census?

Do you know that 7 MILLION British households took no notice whatsoever? Seven million households were completely unmoved by the threat.

If we are now at the stage where a huge number of our people cannot even be convinced - under the threat of menace - to fill in a form, then how many of our people do you think are going to be willing to go and fight and risk their lives and limbs, just because the government tells them they must?

This leads me to believe there will be no draft. You will notice the British government has been VERY quiet about the census since it was undertaken. The huge number of refusals makes them look weak, so they don't want anybody knowing about it.

How weak will they look if they demand military service, and nobody takes any notice? They wont want to risk that.
Old 27-10-2011, 03:41 AM   #2
white zombie

Never understood forced drafts.

If someone gave me a gun then tried to tell me what to do, it wouldnt end well.

Its good to confront your fears

The trouble with quotes on the internet is its difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 04:21 AM   #3
arcyclus

"Does coming WW3= military draft?"

Yes it does, but they won't call it that, they will us some other cute little buzz word to tone it down.

Last edited by arcyclus; 27-10-2011 at 04:22 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 07:28 AM   #4
comma berenices

This is a subject that has been on my mind for a while now.

If 7 million refused to fill in the census,would'nt it be wonderful if called up everybody refused to stand and fight for a country that has been sold out by treasonous goverments.

I was looking for the refusal figures yesterday,nothing came up in my search.
Old 27-10-2011, 07:28 AM   #5
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
Never understood forced drafts.

If someone gave me a gun then tried to tell me what to do, it wouldnt end well.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 08:49 AM   #6
faustus

Given how utterly successful the post 9/11 anti-Islam propaganda has been, and given that WW3 will be against the Islamic world (anyone who refuses to go along with the West's central banking system must die, we all know that) I don't think they'll need the draft.
They could fill an army just with the people on DIF alone who've fallen for the propaganda.
"Oooh, I get to kill some of those evil brown people!"
faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #7
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus View Post
They could fill an army just with the people on DIF alone who've fallen for the propaganda.
You forget that those 'forum members' already applied and were turned away for being mentally unstable, some of them several times , this is why they litter the forum , keeps them off the streets
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #8
302bluefog
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Given how utterly successful the post 9/11 anti-Islam propaganda has been, and given that WW3 will be against the Islamic world (anyone who refuses to go along with the West's central banking system must die, we all know that) I don't think they'll need the draft.
Sad but true...
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
januspolanski

Quote:
I think that any WW3 would more likely be against China/Russia/North Korea.

The Wars in the Middle East are not exactly major wars.
januspolanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #10
tk421

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy better know View Post
just speaking from the British perspective, if there is to be a draft of British citizens (sorry, I mean subjects) then this will clearly create dissent. And lots of it.
Although people have been dumbed down by media lies and propaganda, a majority of our people now know full well how full of shit the government is, largely as a result of the effect of the internet.

Remember a few months ago when there where thousands of billboard poster all over the UK, as well as radio and tv ads, stating that people WOULD be punished with huge fines and a criminal record for not complying with the Lockhead-Martin census?

Do you know that 7 MILLION British households took no notice whatsoever? Seven million households were completely unmoved by the threat.

If we are now at the stage where a huge number of our people cannot even be convinced - under the threat of menace - to fill in a form, then how many of our people do you think are going to be willing to go and fight and risk their lives and limbs, just because the government tells them they must?

This leads me to believe there will be no draft. You will notice the British government has been VERY quiet about the census since it was undertaken. The huge number of refusals makes them look weak, so they don't want anybody knowing about it.

How weak will they look if they demand military service, and nobody takes any notice? They wont want to risk that.
just my view.

1. I think you are overestimating the amount of "awake" people there are.
2 How many of that 7 million could read, Something that is not required for military service
3 How many of that 7 million where male between the ages 18 to 36.
4. It would be either military service or work camps for refusals i would imagine.
tk421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #11
arcyclus

Quote:
Really, .....that's what you see? I think that is a rather poor observation. I see an increasingly aware people in the west who are realizing the dangers of unchecked immigration and use DI forums to make others aware.

It is a complete lie, and a race baiting fabrication on your part that anyone on DI forums would want to kill brown people.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:33 AM   #12
boy better know

A very old man (dead now) once told me that if they had 24 news coverage, with tv news channels, during the first world war then the obvious futility of trench warfare would have created enough public anger to end the war in a week.

People in our society absolutely ARE more awake now, and it's because we see so much of the government now that, just by the rules of probability, we are bound to see more of their lies and fuck-ups. People have also seen what war looks like now, from the comfort of thier own homes. That makes them less likely to what to join it.

Last edited by boy better know; 04-11-2011 at 02:33 AM.
boy better know is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:54 AM   #13
steppewar

Quote:
A very old man (dead now) once told me that if they had 24 news coverage, with tv news channels, during the first world war then the obvious futility of trench warfare would have created enough public anger to end the war in a week.

People in our society absolutely ARE more awake now, and it's because we see so much of the government now that, just by the rules of probability, we are bound to see more of their lies and fuck-ups. People have also seen what war looks like now, from the comfort of thier own homes. That makes them less likely to what to join it.
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know the cause of WW1, it was obviously not because Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand got assassinated. A world war does not get started just because one bloke got murdered, no matter who they are.

WW2 was obviously caused by the outcome of WW1 and harsh Versaille Treaty, but the real reason for WW1?

The only thing I can think of is WW1 was basically created out of fresh air so that the Elite would have a "real reason" to start WW2, leading up to todays times events, etc.

Last edited by steppewar; 04-11-2011 at 02:58 AM.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:13 AM   #14
white zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know the cause of WW1, it was obviously not because Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand got assassinated. A world war does not get started just because one bloke got murdered, no matter who they are.

WW2 was obviously caused by the outcome of WW1 and harsh Versaille Treaty, but the real reason for WW1?

The only thing I can think of is WW1 was basically created out of fresh air so that the Elite would have a "real reason" to start WW2, leading up to todays times events, etc.
That whole Black hand thing. Someone or group was behind it. They obviously needed an excuse for war, and knew exactly how to engineer it. It always comes back to consolidating power and a one world order. Wouldnt surprise me if they just made use of the resources that were available at the time.

Its good to confront your fears

The trouble with quotes on the internet is its difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:27 AM   #15
torus

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
"Does coming WW3= military draft?"

Yes it does, but they won't call it that, they will us some other cute little buzz word to tone it down.
"Why not slip down to the local pub for a nice cold Military draft?"
Old 04-11-2011, 03:28 AM   #16
cuttydrinker

if the PTB tried to impose a draft it would be hilarious. It might be the catalyst needed for the people to revolt agains the Jewish Central banking forces that control the west. I for one would never fight a war that benefitted Jewry. I would only fight a war against Jewry. I could never be drafted to fight in a war that didnt benefit my people directly.
cuttydrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:02 AM   #17
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:

could you imagine when they click they will miss eastenders, coronation street & X Factor!

if i'm being forced into il be behind Cameron & Co after all if it was good enough for kings to be on the battle field then it's good enough for our so called leaders to go first & prove their worth as leaders! or they should just resign

they will probably threaten to stop peoples benefits!

Last edited by runlikehell; 04-11-2011 at 04:05 AM.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:43 AM   #18
paloem

simply . no

buy a playstation you can take over the world with one battilion of men supported by enough aircraft
Old 04-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #19
stevebell

Don't underestimate the power of the media, computer games, peer pressure, no jobs, school cadet units, etc. They've prepared the kids well these past few years, and many now see military service as a glorified piss-up, with both sexes now on military camps.

Even the adverts started to resemble holiday adverts a while back, though now they are starting to stress the training and apprenticeship side.

Sinister bastards.
stevebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #20
hadabusa
Banned

many people would join as soon economy is bad enough and propaganda has set in.

or if war is on own soil, and theres nowhere to run, theyll have no option.

but i dont think draft by force will even be necessary.

but most importantly,i dont think another world war in the classic sense will happen anytime soon.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote