Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #1
uforia

Default How to Defend Against Spiritual Attack

all spiritual attacks are actually (attention seeking), they don't hate and they don't want to harm you.

some of the techniqs they use to provock you into an argument.

-blowing their breath at you
-cuaghing and spitting around, blowing nose, swearing and cursing(not at you, but among themselves or at no one in perticular.
all seem innocent but it is actually directed at their target which they seek their attention.

-playing dumb is another techniq.

-playing victim and accuse you as being bothering to them, and sometimes they call authority to continue the attack.

-sometimes when they succeed in provocking you and you get angry they start laughing, because they suck some joy of you, they don't care whether you talk to them angerily or calmly, as long as they receive your attention and your positive energy(love).

some observation.

do you have observation related to the topic.
uforia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
uforia

-sometimes they block your way just so you speak to them and give them attention through little conversation.

-somtimes you feel offended and angry because you feel you got disrespected. But they don't mean to make you feel that way, they just need to be noticed.
Old 14-10-2011, 03:10 AM   #3
uforia

they try to get attention and the joy the seek by talking to you without relaying the message that they need your attention.
Old 14-10-2011, 03:24 AM   #4
ufochick

I'm not giving my attention to service to self entities/beings that would curse or spit at me or do anything else. You haven't been harmed by an ID Beings have you? Th ones with technology (reps) you don't want anything o do with.

This has been dealt with on another thread but no way do I allow anything that is nasty to communicate with me.
Old 14-10-2011, 03:33 AM   #5
uforia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
I'm not giving my attention to service to self entities/beings that would curse or spit at me or do anything else. You haven't been harmed by an ID Beings have you? Th ones with technology (reps) you don't want anything o do with.

This has been dealt with on another thread but no way do I allow anything that is nasty to communicate with me.
they don't spit at you but at the ground away from you but they make sure you notice and hear and hopefuly you react to their violation.
Old 14-10-2011, 03:44 AM   #6
alienbiketrail

I haven't experienced sleep paralysis in a long while,and personally I don't think it is completely explainable medically but that's another subject.

My belief is that all spiritual dreams are not attacks and even the ones that seem evil may actually be the opposite, and initiated by loved ones from the other realm.

The dreams we have that are complex and new and where we view people and places that are unknown to us in this realty possibly is something or someone giving us a glimpse of the other side and a education.

So to answer the question I really don't try to defend myself at all from the learning experience of a nightmare,spiritual type experience, or a pleasurable dream.
alienbiketrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #7
uforia

sometimes when they laugh they say something to cover up, they try to make it as if they are laughing at their own talk or joke, but the truth is that they are laughing because they got your attention and that releives their tenssion, fear, and stress to be replaced by a smile or a laugh.

they don't laugh, your attention and love makes them laugh. but they don't give you credit, and they shouldn't, but they should give the credit to God which is the source of love joy and everything that is good.
Old 14-10-2011, 11:11 PM   #8
uforia

"look at me I am ignoring you" that is another techniq used to get your attention and suck joy energy from you if they sense you have that joy positive energy.

the ignoring teckniq is used to resist the impact of your joy love power on them, but they cannot do it for long, because their soul and being crave love and joy as much as they crave food and air.
Old 15-10-2011, 04:04 AM   #9
delamo1999

There are a lot of ways that these beings try to get control of a person. Best option for anyone is to just put up your energetic shield.

Old 15-10-2011, 04:43 AM   #10
blackstar76

They get you in your dreams. Light will not invade your mind. The dark will. Everything you do or say comes from the dreams you had the night before.
Old 15-10-2011, 05:16 AM   #11
admajic

They want hate!! Just send them some love!! Love is the answer...
admajic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 05:30 AM   #12
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by admajic View Post
Nope they still dwell on the sub conscious desires and programmed secrets in your head. Dreams. Like I said the light will not invade your head space. The dark will. Thats why mediatation and such is so important. Let go of the darkness which is basically your past and programmed desires for the future. Be you.
Old 15-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #13
uforia

Quote:
Originally Posted by admajic View Post
they don't want hate, they want attention, when they get ignored they feel sad,bad,depressed etc.

love is the right reaction in any situation. and we should not wait untill they ask for it or try to provok it, give love to the best of our ability and increase and improve on it.

they have high self-hate and low self-love, there is no hate there is self-hate, one hate others to the degree they hate themselves.
Old 15-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #14
uforia

nose- blowing and loud self-talk is used sometimes to make you at least look up and give attention.
smoking around the area where you are is another techniq used to test triggering attention from you.
Old 15-10-2011, 08:17 PM   #15
neilbe

Just last night it happened again. Im not sure that it was a spiritual attack but it fucking hurt anyway.. What I can only discribe as a size 12 jack boot pressing down on me head whilst I was asleep. It really bloody hurt and it was only once id screamed out in pain that I awoke, realising it was only a dream. Did I mention it really fucking hurt!!

This is the third time its happened in about a month. Once at the bottom of my spine and the other time something grabbed my balls. The pain was so intense I couldnt even move. And I only awoke after screaming out on both occasions.

The first 2 attacks happened on the same night and it was only after I had asked Archangel Michael to place me in a golden dome of light, protecting me from hurtful intentions and actions that it stopped.

Sometimes I smell the most beautiful smells out of the blue. And at other times I can smell death, death or some really sad spirit.. I always give them my love and I think it helps.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #16
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Just last night it happened again. Im not sure that it was a spiritual attack but it fucking hurt anyway.. What I can only discribe as a size 12 jack boot pressing down on me head whilst I was asleep. It really bloody hurt and it was only once id screamed out in pain that I awoke, realising it was only a dream. Did I mention it really fucking hurt!!

This is the third time its happened in about a month. Once at the bottom of my spine and the other time something grabbed my balls. The pain was so intense I couldnt even move. And I only awoke after screaming out on both occasions.

The first 2 attacks happened on the same night and it was only after I had asked Archangel Michael to place me in a golden dome of light, protecting me from hurtful intentions and actions that it stopped.

Sometimes I smell the most beautiful smells out of the blue. And at other times I can smell death, death or some really sad spirit.. I always give them my love and I think it helps.

You must have clairaliance.

My view is to just surrender. A lot of New Age people go on about how everything is one, so if this is the case, surrender to yourself. Then they talk about how bad it was that they had an EGO death.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #17
neilbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
You must have clairaliance.

My view is to just surrender. A lot of New Age people go on about how everything is one, so if this is the case, surrender to yourself. Then they talk about how bad it was that they had an EGO death.
Just surrender!! Er, did I mention it bloody well hurt like stupid.

Just for the record I am not a New Ager, but I do believe that ultimatly everything is the same, one consciousness. I also believe in a relative truth, that which we can sense and divide. ie, theres you and me and them, theres spirits, gods, hell beings, animals, vegetables and minerals.

Maybe you are right? Maybe I am trying to kick my own head in, it wouldnt surprise me I know im my own worst enemy.
Old 15-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #18
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Just surrender!! Er, did I mention it bloody well hurt like stupid.
Surrendering to any pain is the best way to liberate it in my experience.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #19
neilbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Surrendering to any pain is the best way to liberate it in my experience.
Maybe you are right? Maybe there is a better way?
Old 19-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #20
uforia

in a restaraunt, if they like you they mess with your food, blowing their breath on it, licking or sippinig.