Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-09-2011, 06:14 AM   #1
rob_n86

Default Ronald Reagan Clone?!

I was just watching this Documentary that said Ronald Reagan was shot dead in the 80's in Iran and replaced with a clone, concealed from all public knowledge. I quickly googled 'Ronald Reagan Clone' and things of that sort and found absolutely nothing. Has anyone else ever heard of this before?
Old 15-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
uberstate
Inactive

The only clone I know of is this one.

uberstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
cluas

Never heard anything like that.

BUT

Dr. Peter Beter said that Jimi Carter was a organic robotoid.

That was a bit off-topic, sorry

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...letters_47.htm

- Cluas

Last edited by cluas; 15-09-2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: forgot the linky
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
saty

i have heard that both carter and reagen were clones,could be true.

Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
rob_n86

interesting, where did you hear it before? If you can remember.
Old 15-09-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
bemore

What documentary was it.......do you know the title or can you relay the content in more detail.

I would like to watch it.
Old 15-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_n86 View Post
I was just watching this Documentary that said Ronald Reagan was shot dead in the 80's in Iran and replaced with a clone, concealed from all public knowledge. I quickly googled 'Ronald Reagan Clone' and things of that sort and found absolutely nothing. Has anyone else ever heard of this before?
Sounds like a conspiracy theory....

Old 15-09-2011, 06:03 PM   #8
cluas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_n86 View Post
Got a link ?

Would like to see it

- Cluas
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #9
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
Sounds like a conspiracy theory....

lmfao

Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #10
arcyclus

Obama is a clone of Bush. Much of their politics are the same.

arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #11
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Obama is a clone of Bush. Much of their politics are the same.

Yea. It is amazing, because here in the US people are just so blind and ignorant to the actual agenda they can't see through the illusion of left/right paradigm. Every four years or so when a new president or house changes parties, people see the opportunity for the new regime to eliminate and fix the problems of the old. What happens though is that the same bills, laws, executive orders, are kept while new and more authoritarian ones are introduced. The blinded masses believe they can change this with a vote; so they vote Obama, a democrat in instead of a republican because the blinded masses believed that the republicans were destroying the country. Hahahah However, the Patriot Act is still upheld and so is Homeland Security. The politics remain the same and everyone suffers from chronic amnesia. Now, the MSM is showing them blinded masses the republicans that will save and create jobs. Hahaha... No matter what party is elected the same agenda goes on. People think they have choice. Hahaha... They think they can save this system by voting. What?

Last edited by thedefender; 15-09-2011 at 07:12 PM.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #12
arcyclus

Quote:
Yea. It is amazing, because here in the US people are just so blind and ignorant to the actual agenda they can't see through the illusion of left/right paradigm. Every four years or so when a new president or house changes parties, people see the opportunity for the new regime to eliminate and fix the problems of the old. What happens though is that the same bills, laws, executive orders, are kept while new and more authoritarian ones are introduced. The blinded masses believe they can change this with a vote; so they vote Obama, a democrat in instead of a republican because the blinded masses believed that the republicans were destroying the country. Hahahah However, the Patriot Act is still upheld and so is Homeland Security. The politics remain the same and everyone suffers from chronic amnesia. Now, the MSM is showing them blinded masses the republicans that will save and create jobs. Hahaha... No matter what party is elected the same agenda goes on. People think they have choice. Hahaha... They think they can save this system by voting. What?
I have always liked reading your posts the defender. Tell me, do you think Ron Paul will be any different if elected?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #13
rob_n86

I'll get the videos up here later tonight, cant get to them at work. 3 videos, about an hour each. They go into all sorts of stuff, like NESARA, Saint Germain, Founding of America, Hi-Jacking of America and its transformation in to a Coorporation under control of the Crown. For me, it connects a lot of dots and is not the first time i've heard about many things it discusses. But some stuff is almost to fantastic.

Now for some Ron Paul comments: I constantly question whether he is Genuine or an Agent of TPTB. I think it's impossible to tell. I never hear his name brought up with anything but MSM politics. If he is real, could he even win? Would he be allowed? Or just be shot dead and replaced with an evil clone,
Old 15-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #14
pound

Quote:
+1. I wish I could put this post on a t-shirt.
Old 16-09-2011, 04:50 AM   #15
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
I have always liked reading your posts the defender. Tell me, do you think Ron Paul will be any different if elected?
I haven't figured Ron Paul out, I think he is a bit of an enigma really. I do think that he is kept around to give the more aware Americans, who are conscious of the agenda and economic fraud of a system we have, a hope that they can save this country by voting for him, or by voting for what he represents. I just think it is a way to get even the most aware Americans a legitimate excuse to put faith and acknowledgement in this thing called democracy; which does nothing but mislead. It is a system of revolving dictators.

If Ron Paul is legit, and I sometimes think he really is; if elected president, I think he will just fall victim to the same gangsters who really run the show. Lets face it, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, they don't decide and choose a damn thing. It is those who surround this guy (the presidency) who get to choose the path and they are all on board with the actual agenda which triculates down through the UN, CFR, RIIA, and all the NGO's and lobbyists. Thus, Ron Paul, despite the rhetoric (and I don't mean that as derogatory), hands will be tied together and the show will go on. This country won't change a damn thing if they continue to vote and give credence to a system developed to pounce on the ignorants and play them like fools. That is why they keep it around, it is efficient for the needs of tptb. As long as the people think they have a choice; they choose nothing. And that is how they like it because they will choose it for us and they have done a damn good job of it unfortunately. Thats how I see it.

Last edited by thedefender; 16-09-2011 at 04:57 AM.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote