Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
hajj_3

Exclamation Incredible Whistleblowing Army Assassin Wife VID!

Parts 1-4:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNitCNycKQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-SEA9W6pmA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9G4Qv3kgRQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A159Q9K8MlM
Amazing interview, i'm onto part 2 already

She talks about how all high ranking people in the armed forces are in secret societies, they have sex with each other in coffin's and nato recruiting boys to become assassins from european countries and murdering the wives of the army guys if they speak out about the corruption and so many other crazy things.

I suggest you all watch this 7.5hr 4-part interview, a very in-depth interview!

The interview is recorded in 1998, she was 55 at the time.

Last edited by hajj_3; 14-09-2011 at 03:18 PM.
hajj_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
canuckster

Bookmarked, thanks
Old 13-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
raythi

my mouth dropped when she said they should have more woman in charge because
Quote:
... we would solve a lot of these problems like over population.
1:12:00 to 1:12:15

so much information in the first film that it would take ages validate.

would she have come out with all this stuff if her husband was still with her and had not run off with another man?

how does that saying go 'hell has no fury like a ....'

going onto the 2nd one now.

Last edited by raythi; 13-09-2011 at 08:14 PM.
raythi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
hajj_3

yes, clearly she doesn't know that overpopulation is a nwo lie, she is very knowledgeable in her own areas of expertise though. I've never hear of the tap and gown secret society or the women only secret society in the uk. She knows a hell of alot of information, i'm glad she has the courage to talk about it, especially in a 7.5hr interview. This interview is a treasure trove of information.

Especially when she said bush and his wife came into the shop she was in and stared at her as a warning. That is incredible!

Last edited by hajj_3; 13-09-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 13-09-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
raythi

Hi hajj, i am so glad that you started this thread.

Yes, she is very knowledgeable and very well connected (on a social level) with some major power players. She even name dropped Harry Train who is a retired Admiral in the United States Navy as being part of the “inner circle of the NWO”.

How the f..k does she know he is part of the NWO inner circle?

She has given out so much information in her first 2 films and there’s three more hours of film for me to get thru... OMG

I’m really pleased that she showed those photos plus a copy of her husband’s military manual, along with those other documents. It adds credibility to her story.

Having Bush and his wife staring her out like that must have freaked her out. It makes you think what Barbara Bush knows and is involved in as well as her husband

The only thing that is missing from this film is the virgin sacrifice and a load of men dancing around a camp fire naked!.... maybe that will be in part 3

I wonder if the mods would set this thread up as a ‘sticky’ for a week to give others the chance to watch and comment on it.

Last edited by raythi; 14-09-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 13-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #6
hajj_3

yeah, these videos are incredible, i'm not anyone on the inside of the nwo blowing the whistle on camera before, certainly not in this kind of detail. She knows so much.

part 3 seems to have video tape tracking issues at the bottom of the screen, this makes me think this was recorded quite a long time ago, i wonder if she is still alive.

I'm hoping we can get scanned copies of the photos and documents that she showed in part 2.

Last edited by hajj_3; 13-09-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old 14-09-2011, 02:46 AM   #7
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajj_3 View Post
Parts 1-4:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNitCNycKQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-SEA9W6pmA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9G4Qv3kgRQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A159Q9K8MlM
Amazing interview, i'm onto part 2 already

She talks about how all high ranking people in the armed forces are in secret societies, they have sex with each other in coffin's and nato recruiting boys to become assassins from european countries and murdering the wives of the army guys if they speak out about the corruption and so many other crazy things.

I suggest you all watch this 7.5hr 4-part interview, a very in-depth interview!
thank you for this..
this is so much!!

I wonder if David has seen this or is aware of her?

it is a dream come true this interview..how long will it last on youtube?

I would suggest a download folks

kudos for the upload man
Old 14-09-2011, 03:59 AM   #8
raythi

yes a scan of those documents would be good.

I am please to say that this lady is still alive and if you are interested you can send her a message via her blog http://www.myspace.com/kaygriggs

The interviews that we watched were filmed in 1998.
Old 14-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #9
carlperkins

From 1998! Wow. Very interesting information, I've watche part one and half of part 2. I was going to ask if she talks about 911, now I see why it doesn't even get mentioned. Thanks for the posting. I think David should interview her.
carlperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #10
hajj_3

i agree, it would be great if david icke/alex jones could do a multi-hour interview as i bet she knows about lots of the things that have gone on since 1998. brave clever woman!
Old 14-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #11
carlperkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by raythi View Post
yes a scan of those documents would be good.

I am please to say that this lady is still alive and if you are interested you can send her a message via her blog http://www.myspace.com/kaygriggs

The interviews that we watched were filmed in 1998.
The my space page talks about her in the past tense, and says she is 55, when she would now be 68. I'm not signed up to myspace, can anyone verify she is still alive?

More interviews from 2005:
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...KayGriggs.html
carlperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #12
hajj_3

she says around 41:00 in part 3 that she is 55, that was in 1998 so yes she would be around 68 if she is still alive.
Old 14-09-2011, 03:27 PM   #13
hajj_3

Believe it or not, George Griggs' annual income is well into six figures, yet Kay receives only a few dollars a month. Advancing in age, Kay has no health insurance. It is our desire to help her obtain this, and we ask you here to contribute to a fund to keep her healthy and in the best way we can offer it -- safe. We want her to know that we care, and if it weren't for people like her, we would all be living in blissful ignorance. Knowledge is power, and Kay has empowered us. Let's give her something in return.

(To donate to Kay's fund, send a check made payable to "Kay Griggs" to P.O Box 698, Cardiff CA 92007.)

If david icke wants to contact her try writing a letter to her there.

Source: http://www.myspace.com/kaygriggs/blog/111084945

Those audio interviews total 4.5hrs btw

here is a text interview: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/lurki...n25jul05.shtml

You can buy the 7.5hr interview on dvd here: http://www.illuminati-dvds.co.uk/the..._8h2b5d_1.html

I presume that uses the original video files and not just ripped from youtube.

Last edited by hajj_3; 14-09-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 14-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
lightgiver

Default Funds

same old shit ,

different assholes.

somethings never change.

Thats why the elites who wreak havoc on humanity, hide and get others to do their dirty work,they have no guts to stand face to face.

and thats goes for on here as well.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=201
One woman can make you fly like an Eagle, another can give you the strength of a lion, but only one in the Cycle Of Life can fill your heart with wonder and The Wisdom that you have known a singular joy...

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-09-2011 at 09:15 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
raythi

I have sent a message to Kay via that ‘My Space’ page and will let you know what type of reply i get... thats if i get a reply.

According to her last blog entry dated 18 April 2006, titled Frequently Asked Questions about Kay

Where is Kay today and is she safe?

Kay Griggs continues to live in Virginia Beach, although not in her family home. She has providentially (for her fans) "resurfaced" this summer, and is doing radio interviews (see www.Rense.com, www.ThePowerHour.com, www.IamtheWitness.com). Journalist Greg Szymanski wrote a piece about her in early August, and interest in her story and experiences has surged.

Is she safe? many people are asking. "I've been fortunate in that I have a place to live," she says, although her circumstances are by no means secure and risk-free. "I'm a very strong Protestant Christian and I feel as if I know myself very well. I feel very grounded. I've always believed in faith and justice, and have always been attracted to good people, honest people, forthright people." Kay's strong character and faith have kept her going, although she does admit, "No one knows how dreadful it's been ... and feeling so powerless to do anything about it."

Kay is only just learning about how popular and admired she has become, and is a little amazed and not quite believing. Sales of "The Kay Griggs Interviews" are rising, and Kay is pleased that word of her knowledge and experiences is getting around. Her husband George is "up North" and apparently lying low. Asked if he is still with the Marines, Kay reminds us, "He never really WAS part of the Marines. He's "purple" -- he's "joint." They're global, above all military branches. When he was ROTC at Princeton, he was Army."

According to Kay, secret societies and their machinations operate at the highest levels of our communities. Her first awareness of this dawned when she took a position as Assistant Director of the Virginia Center for World Trade in Norfolk and blew the whistle on the money laundering she witnessed there. "I think that's when I first became aware that there were bad people," she says. Norfolk, Virginia (the port that protects America's capital city) proved to be riddled with such corruption, and Kay began to notice it increasingly. Her natural curiosity and desire for justice led her into deeper exploration, aided by her education, her training as a history and social-studies teacher, and an indefatigable memory for names, places and dates. "They know I know," she says, yet she remains committed to declaring and describing the realities she has discovered.

"I believe it's healthy to open up people's minds," she says. "And people are waking up. Women are waking up. African-Americans are waking up. There's an awareness of corruption at the top, of hiding secrets. It's a consciousness kind of thing. It happened to me, and I was probably the most naive of all people. I can never forget the frightening things that happened, but my experience is nothing compared to what African-Americans and women and Palestinians are going through. I can tell the truth about what these guys do."

Believe it or not, George Griggs' annual income is well into six figures, yet Kay receives only a few dollars a month. Advancing in age, Kay has no health insurance. It is our desire to help her obtain this, and we ask you here to contribute to a fund to keep her healthy and in the best way we can offer it -- safe. We want her to know that we care, and if it weren't for people like her, we would all be living in blissful ignorance. Knowledge is power, and Kay has empowered us. Let's give her something in return.

(To donate to Kay's fund, send a check made payable to "Kay Griggs" to P.O Box 698, Cardiff CA 92007.)”

---

@lightgiver and hajj_3

+1
Old 16-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #16
hajj_3

part 4 is even more amazing, she talks about how wmd's are made in a candy factory and many other incredible things.
Old 18-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #17
offramp
Banned

Can someone tell me at which point she begins blowing the whistle?
All I have seen her do so far is talk.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #18
hajj_3

is talking about crimes that the govt have carried out not blowing the whistle?
Old 19-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #19
offramp
Banned

What kind of a whistle is it?
I am imagining it to be one of those slidy ones that comedy films use when a man's wig blows off.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #20
tesla

Just finished watching the 1st video.

Gonna watch the rest