Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Andromedan contactee Tolec: "The ET war is over"

Some of you know I'm a strong supporter of UFO contactee Alex Collier who gets his information from the Andromedan ETs (the good guys).

The next contact case is new to me. I don't know if he's a real contactee or not. I'm just sharing this.

There's a man who also claims to be in contact with the Andromedans. He calls himself "Tolec".

- He says the long war between the good and the bad ETs is over. He claims the good ETs won the war (Alex Collier also said in his January 2010 lecture that the bad guys are done, finished).

- He says the good ETs are soon going to start a direct contact with Earth humans.

- He says Japan was meant to be the first country to be contacted but now the first country is the USA. On his website he tells in which order different countries and areas are going to be contacted.

Tolec claims:

"The time line projected for this contact & visitation:

the most accurate date is now projected to be sometime late this summer 2011, approximately mid-late September, continuing through 2012 / 2013, as needed, depending on the pace of their progress in reconnecting with humanity around the globe."

Tolec gave an interview to Alfred Webre and a link to this interview is in this message. Just scroll down if you want to watch it.

From UFO Hypotheses.com:

"Just recently here in Tucson, Arizona, a man has come forward, and is indicating that he is in contact with the Andromeda Council of which Alex Collier speaks. This UFO contact case is very new, and is currently being shared with myself and a few others. Alex Collier has made no statements to me so far about this man's material. Presently, the man prefers to remain low key, and goes by the name Tolec. He has recently created a website to share his information, and has asked UFOHypotheses.com to create a link to which those interested may learn more about the information he indicates that the Andromeda Council is sharing with him. We are obliging to his request. We are continuing to try to gather more information on this case.
"

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/ContactFromAndromeda.htm
http://www.andromedacouncil.com/

Alfred Webre interviews Tolec:

Alex Collier's lectures and interviews 1994 - 2012:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060696262

http://www.alexcollier.org/ (unofficial)

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 08-09-2011 at 12:45 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
capriciousvainglory

The Andromedan core is indeed up to something.
capriciousvainglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by capriciousvainglory View Post
The Andromedan core is indeed up to something.
Yes the war is won.. Im not so sure this meeting is coming though,,the US is enemy's with the Andromedans...The US and ptb have already decided they want nothing to do with the good aliens and there plans...

Last edited by king triad; 08-09-2011 at 01:39 PM.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
jaylox

Default sorry i fell asleep!!

jaylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
madgoone
Inactive

what war
madgoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoone View Post

what war
The war between the Nordics vs the grey's and Dracos..It was a secret war and the ptb have done a super job covering it up because they were sided with the aliens,...

Last edited by king triad; 08-09-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #7
manxboz

I'll believe it when I see it, until then, I see no evidence what so ever to believe Collier or this Tolec person.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #8
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
I'll believe it when I see it, until then, I see no evidence what so ever to believe Collier or this Tolec person.
He seems to be echoing what I've been saying for years..
Old 08-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
jaylox

Default maybe why i fell asleep watching the drizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
i'll believe it when i see it, until then, i see no evidence what so ever to believe collier or this tolec person.
:d:d:d
jaylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #10
brainstorm

One thing I found out very interesting is that each race of beings is categorized as either "Service-to-Others" or "Service-to-Self". Service-to-Self beings are obviously selfish and don't care about anyone but themselves. Service-to-Others beings are very giving and unselfish. Apparently homosapiens are a mixture of both thus the awakening to a more Service-to-Others type of Earth.

Service-to-Self = Evil
Service-to-Others = Godlike :P
brainstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #11
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstorm View Post
One thing I found out very interesting is that each race of beings is categorized as either "Service-to-Others" or "Service-to-Self". Service-to-Self beings are obviously selfish and don't care about anyone but themselves. Service-to-Others beings are very giving and unselfish. Apparently homosapiens are a mixture of both thus the awakening to a more Service-to-Others type of Earth.

Service-to-Self = Evil
Service-to-Others = Godlike :P
What of neutral beings? Like those, that are like us, as in a mixture of the two? Central limit theorem would suggest that that is numerous types of all sorts out there. Saying there is just two types is a wee bit close minded, don't you think?

Old 10-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #12
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
"The time line projected for this contact & visitation:

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]the most accurate date is now projected to be sometime late this summer 2011, approximately mid-late September, continuing through 2012 / 2013, as needed, depending on the pace of their progress in reconnecting with humanity around the globe."
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]

Great. So when September has passed and nothing of any note has occurred there remains plenty of scope for dodging, weaving and backtracking.

Contact with Andromedans? That's funny. People who swallow this stuff seem to have no idea of the absolute immensity of a single galaxy, never mind the colossal distances between them.

"Andromedans" haven't enough going on in their own back yard so are travelling 2.5 MILLION light years to the milky way and...and...

..oh ffs GET REAL.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #13
king triad

If you watched the video Tolec said he time traveled. which is impossible so I'm on the fence about him..they could have showed him a movie?..I dunno..
Old 10-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #14
mido
Banned

U people reckon u know the sit with ETs so why not prove it. Anyone can post claims about aliens and contact, or being commanders of space fleets but where's some proof?
mido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:34 PM   #15
neutrino
Inactive

sorry but I call bullcrap on all things such as this, I don't believe whatsoever that people are in contact with any aliens. The few people who are in contact with "someone" or "something" is more than likely in contact with an entity taking the piss.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #16
majorlee

war is a primitive human creation

i dont believe in intergalatic spare faring races having wars, let alone actually to kill another sentient lifeform
Old 11-09-2011, 12:55 AM   #17
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post

i dont believe in intergalatic spare faring races having wars, let alone actually to kill another sentient lifeform
Why? How is that logical at all?

Don't tell me you are a 'Advanced equals peace' folks, Sagan started that but forgot to look at the past.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:34 AM   #18
moosevens

I cant work out if the people on these forums are genuine or not. This place is like a massive joke.
moosevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #19
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post

War is universal..We needed the war against the greys they had infested here...in 1995 there was about 7 million greys on earth now they are gone...and we are safer for it..

Last edited by king triad; 11-09-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #20
terrorworld

Default SOHO images etc.

I think this video is quite good.
Of course the brainwashed sheeple comments say 'the original photos etc. don't show the 'UFOs' etc.', as they cannot believe that the official version could be the falsified one. But why should anybody take that much time for falsifying this - they really should ask themselves...
They of course don't know any serious UFO literature, either...