Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
terrorworld

Default Katy Perry: 'I sold my soul to the devil'

Katy Perry has said in at least two interviews that 'I sold my soul to the devil'. Any questions ?
Here are the videos:
The second 'bizarre' thing in this video is that the female reporter seems to have an earring that is not clearly a 'normal' Christian cross, seems more like a cross upside down: the black magic / occult symbol for the Antichrist.

and:

Satanic Illuminati !
(I'd rather say 'possessed' by a reptilian 'demon' because I've seen the change in her character during the last few years, and a special video with the bizarre eye changes.)
Old 04-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #2
cantata
Inactive

I agree this woman has changed soooo much, especially in the past 2/3 years.
cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
dedesuperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorworld View Post
Katy Perry has said in at least two interviews that 'I sold my soul to the devil'. Any questions ?
Here are the videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rx1...eature=related
The second 'bizarre' thing in this video is that the female reporter seems to have an earring that is not clearly a 'normal' Christian cross, seems more like a cross upside down: the black magic / occult symbol for the Antichrist.

and:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqj_...eature=related

Satanic Illuminati !
(I'd rather say 'possessed' by a reptilian 'demon' because I've seen the change in her character during the last few years, and a special video with the bizarre eye changes.)
I think it's fake because the audio doesn't match her mouth at all! The 2 links of the video you post she seem or she say the same sentence

Surely this video are edited!
Old 05-09-2011, 12:21 AM   #4
misa

Default Ffs

crappy video editing
misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:06 AM   #5
dedesuperman

Quote:
Here are the videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rx1...eature=related

and:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqj_...eature=related

Satanic Illuminati !
Good news! I found the original video from this edited audio/video for the second link and you will see what she say nothing about selling her soul to the devil

Check at 28 min. 17 sec (beginning) and she start to answer at 28 min. 36-37 sec.

Before saying or posting something it's always good to do a research and verified the source!

Last edited by dedesuperman; 05-09-2011 at 07:08 AM.
dedesuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
blackstar76

The only question I have is how do I sell myself to Katy Perry. Damn she is one fine brunette.

I think when people they sold their souls to the devil. Means that they just took a route that they know is negative but will sell to the masses. They will sing about sex and bling and other stuff instead of blue skies, daisies and love.

Sex sells. Values don't. It is not like the devil appeared with a contract and pen. The closest thing to the devil with a contract is the owner of the record company. Just sign here and let your new team " handlers " make you rich.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #7
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedesuperman View Post
Good news! I found the original video from this edited audio/video for the second link and you will see what she say nothing about selling her soul to the devil

Check at 28 min. 17 sec (beginning) and she start to answer at 28 min. 36-37 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOtJUmiUZ08

Before saying or posting something it's always good to do a research and verified the source!
So it's a HOAX!

Why would someone want to create such a HOAX?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
neutrino
Inactive

I've always wondered what would happen if I wrote a contract out to purchase someones soul and they signed it and I paid the price for their soul. Would I have it?

I'd never do anything like that because that's mental but I've always wondered if it would do something.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
peabrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
So it's a HOAX!

Why would someone want to create such a HOAX?
Who cares? she's a fud anyway and her songs are excruciatingly banal.
Ok she has a nice rack and can sing in auto-tune but her lyrics are saying absolutely hee-haw and are too naff for my tastes.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #10
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
Ok she has a nice rack and can sing in auto-tune but her lyrics are saying absolutely hee-haw and are too naff for my tastes.
Firework is awesome!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #11
armoured_amazon

Quote:

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:56 AM   #12
peabrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Firework is awesome!
Is it? It's all down to personal taste and I find it rather creepy using images of cancer ridden children to sell music, each to his own I suppose.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #13
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
I find it rather creepy using images of cancer ridden children to sell music
That's one way of looking at it, not necessarily the right way of looking at it. But whatever.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:10 AM   #14
shiyoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
I've always wondered what would happen if I wrote a contract out to purchase someones soul and they signed it and I paid the price for their soul. Would I have it?

I'd never do anything like that because that's mental but I've always wondered if it would do something.
Simpsons, did it !
shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:33 AM   #15
astrochicken

Once you have an ear for it.. you'll be able to hear it in 99.9% of the crap on the airwaves on any given minute of the day.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #16
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Once you have an ear for it.. you'll be able to hear it in 99.9% of the crap on the airwaves on any given minute of the day.
Sounds a bit like stylophone mixed with Buck Roger's robot or [/B]Metal Mickey.

Making all voices sound the same
or similar, well they've finally done to the voice what they've done with the music.

I swear I was shocked I seen the top seven in the so called official charts on VIVA TV and all songs sounded the same. Glad I missed the rest of the chart!

I'd not listened to any top ten etc for years. Thank **** said my ears.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 06-09-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: bidy bidy bidy
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #17
unlockthepower

Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake”: A Video About Monarch Mind Control

Posted by majesticon June 25, 2012

samborowski (CC)

Here at disinformation we always enjoy a wacky critique of popular music videos and the motivation of the artists who made them, such as the Illuminati conspiracy featuring Eminem, Lady Gaga and Jay-Z. Now Vigilant Citizen ”explains” (we’re not sure if they’re serious…) how Katy Perry joins the cabal of overachieving recording artists with a video about Project Monarch mind control (a supposed offshoot of the CIA’s MKULTRA program):

Many articles on this site described how many items of popular culture conceal within their symbolism references to an unknown, horrendous practice: Monarch programming. This technique of mind control seeks to create fully “programmable” individuals and is used by the shadowy elite in fields such as the military, politics and the murky underworld (for detailed information on Monarch programming, read the article Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control). Another area in which mind control (especially Monarch programming) is used is the entertainment business – not only because some celebrities are actual victims of mind control, but because entertainment is used to subtly normalize and glamorize this awful practice through symbolism.

Katy Perry’s video Wide Awake is yet another music video that alludes to the concept of Monarch programming through its storyline and its imagery. While this might not be obvious to most people, those who have some knowledge of the subject of mind control find it extremely blatant.

In many ways, the video resembles works that have been previously analyzed on this site, such as the movies Labyrinth and Sucker Punch and music videos like Paramore’s Brick by Boring Brick. All of these productions visually represent the inner-world of Monarch slaves through a specific set of symbols: mirrors, butterflies (especially Monarch butterflies), mazes and so forth. Not only do these objects aptly portray psychological concepts, they are actual “trigger images” used in mind control on Monarch slaves. Wide Awake fully utilizes this set of symbols, which gives the storyline a deeper, and more disturbing, meaning…

http://www.disinfo.com/2012/06/katy-...-mind-control/
Old 26-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #18
kingldub

The Devil = mass appeal. She's fucking with you.
kingldub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #19
torus

Quote:
Katy Perry has said in at least two interviews that 'I sold my soul to the devil'. Any questions?
sorry katy, that's a lame excuse to justify your drivel.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
yanko

Those who sell their souls are NOT possessed. Its a choice they make own their own. No devil no nothing. No brainwashing just a fucked up choice that luckily very few choose. The devil would be her own lowerself and those who grant her power, the illuminati.
yanko is offline   Reply With Quote