Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
vodkafan28

Default 110% reptilian shapeshifting video proof!!!

Nope, just kidding. I have real video evidence.

vodkafan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
ursheep

"yeeeeah man, basically i stopped smoking..." he says with a cigarette in his mouth?
ursheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #3
vodkafan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursheep View Post
"yeeeeah man, basically i stopped smoking..." he says with a cigarette in his mouth?
Is that really that important?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #4
martg
Banned

Video proof is a contradiction in terms.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #5
vodkafan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
Video proof is a contradiction in terms.
How is it a contradiction?
Old 06-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
eggs of satan
Inactive

where is the video proof?
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #7
vodkafan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggs of satan View Post
where is the video proof?
This guy talking about his experience on Youtube. It's more evidence than those "shapeshifting" videos.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #8
driscol

I wonder if witnesses are given a stronger addiction to nicotine. Sounds silly but I can't see a guy smoking in that desperate looking way ( I smoke in a similar way honestly) without seeing them as crazy. That's how those people are always shown on tv, putting a cigarette in their mouth and sucking down an energy drink.
Just a theory.

Last edited by driscol; 06-09-2011 at 07:11 PM.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:26 PM   #9
martg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkafan28 View Post
How is it a contradiction?
because any video can be faked easily on a home pc and because the majority of videos shown as proof of reptilians are just compression glitches.

having dealt with video compression for years I know how weird they can end up looking sometimes.

I'm fairly convinced in other beings on this planet from other sources, but video will never be one of them.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
vodkafan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
because any video can be faked easily on a home pc and because the majority of videos shown as proof of reptilians are just compression glitches.

having dealt with video compression for years I know how weird they can end up looking sometimes.

I'm fairly convinced in other beings on this planet from other sources, but video will never be one of them.
Yea, I agree. But if you watched the two vids, it's just someone speaking about his reptilian experience. Not some glitchy shapeshifting videos. The thread title is just to screw around with those that actually believe the shapeshifting vids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driscol View Post
I wonder if witnesses are given a stronger addiction to nicotine. Sounds silly but I can't see a guy smoking in that desperate looking way ( I smoke in a similar way honestly) without seeing them as crazy. That's how those people are always shown on tv, putting a cigarette in their mouth and sucking down an energy drink.
Just a theory.
He seems perfectly fine to me. Except for his excessive swearing. :P
Old 06-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #11
martg
Banned

Quote:
Yea, I agree. But if you watched the two vids, it's just someone speaking about his reptilian experience. Not some glitchy shapeshifting videos. The thread title is just to screw around with those that actually believe the shapeshifting vids.

yes I did watch the vids, just making a general point about video.

sorry I hadn't realised that you were making the same point
Old 06-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #12
driscol

Quote:

the second one seems uncaring, like a B list actor reading a script and trying to be in character, the first just looks disgruntled and a little crazy. Not meant in an insulting way, he just seems really paranoid.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #13
eggs of satan
Inactive

threads like these are made by disinfo shills and agents.

you see this in the news section for elenin as well.

post videos making claims that are completely unfounded, people stop reading things to the topic because it turns into the boy who cried wolf
Old 08-09-2011, 03:33 AM   #14
driscol

Quote:

post videos making claims that are completely unfounded, people stop reading things to the topic because it turns into the boy who cried wolf
so not only are you saying if it can't be proven it never happened, you are saying anyone that sees and talks about something that cannot be proven is a disinfo shill.
You are starting to sound like a disinfo artist yourself.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:53 AM   #15
vodkafan28

Quote:

So I'm a disinformer now? Eyewitness accounts are more valuable than pieces of "solid evidence" these days. I'm following this topic because I personally know someone who saw one of those reptilians, not because one day I stumbled across "solid evidence" on Youtube or wherever.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #16
eggs of satan
Inactive

Quote:
so not only are you saying if it can't be proven it never happened, you are saying anyone that sees and talks about something that cannot be proven is a disinfo shill.
You are starting to sound like a disinfo artist yourself.
No the thread title says 110% shapeshifting video proof. I click the link and i see a guy talking about an experience. I don't see any shapeshifting.

Likewise I go to the news section and i see people make posts like "video of elenin" which are debunked in the thread quickly as a lens flare, moon.

Guess what eventually I am just going to stop clicking shapeshifting video threads or elenin threads because most times they are bs.

If the OP was really sincere he would've posted a thread that says "man talks of shapeshifting experience"

You see what I'm saying?
Old 08-09-2011, 03:27 PM   #17
driscol

Quote:
No the thread title says 110% shapeshifting video proof. I click the link and i see a guy talking about an experience. I don't see any shapeshifting.

Likewise I go to the news section and i see people make posts like "video of elenin" which are debunked in the thread quickly as a lens flare, moon.

Guess what eventually I am just going to stop clicking shapeshifting video threads or elenin threads because most times they are bs.

If the OP was really sincere he would've posted a thread that says "man talks of shapeshifting experience"

You see what I'm saying?
So what "proof" is actual proof and couldn't possibly be bs? Do you have anything?
Yes the title name is dishonest, it is also humorous. 110% real is a silly statement in itself. Maybe you simply don't get the joke, doesn't mean you should be angry over it.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #18
eggs of satan
Inactive

Quote:
So what "proof" is actual proof and couldn't possibly be bs? Do you have anything?
Yes the title name is dishonest, it is also humorous. 110% real is a silly statement in itself. Maybe you simply don't get the joke, doesn't mean you should be angry over it.
Proof is differnet for different people.

That isn't the point.

Have enough dishonest titles people won't take the entire subject seriously. It hinders waking people up.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #19
vodkafan28

Quote:

You see what I'm saying?
It was a joke because most people on this forum believe those videos. And I doubt you would have believed a "shapeshifting" video either. My point is that eye witness accounts are more valuable than most videos that state there's a reptilian shapeshifting in them. And I personally believe that they exist.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #20
eggs of satan
Inactive

Quote:
It was a joke because most people on this forum believe those videos. And I doubt you would have believed a "shapeshifting" video either. My point is that eye witness accounts are more valuable than most videos that state there's a reptilian shapeshifting in them. And I personally believe that they exist.
you shouldn't assume. while i take things critically this is an example of a video here i believed

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=176866