Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #1
mindsplinter

Default Is Peace Sign Upside Down?

There are many on this forum who are knowledgable about symbology. Is the common peace symbol upside down? According to http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm
a site for Billy Meier. The peace sign was to look like the tree of life. Its been inverted, which to the Plejarens, is the antithesis of peace.

The Peace Meditation
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!

As far as this specific symbol is concerned, please notice the familiar looking central portion of the figure with what appears to be our own familiar peace symbol turned upside down. According to the Plejaren, it is actually our peace symbol that is upside down, effectively creating a more martial, upraised sword-like image, the very antithesis of peace. This may help to explain why many "peace protests", with protesters carrying placards with the familiar peace symbol, often have a more agitated, militant (rather than truly peaceful) feeling about them.

The central portion of the Salome Peace Symbol, inverted from our own, is more representative of a "Tree of Life". In fact, the entire Salome Peace Symbol can be seen to convey an upward and opening energy, a more all-embracing, peaceful image. Consider what might be possible if millions of people who sincerely desire peace were resonating with a more harmonious image, and internal sense, of true peace. How much more "powerful", in a non-aggressive way, might the collective energy be for peace when people embody the energy, essence and understanding of peace?

http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm
Old 19-01-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
phildee3

The peace sign is a sign for peace either way up.

Some have argued that the peace dove should be facing upwards too, but facing downward symbolizes peace coming down to earth from above.

The druid awen symbol represents this too.
Old 19-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
jimijams

It's called the broken cross, it's pagan and the antithesis of the Christian cross..

More info here..
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #4
otto vollov
Premier Subscribers

I was at a meeting where the top speaker had been in contact with the Pleadians. He said that symbols were very important and resonated with our inner consciousness. He too said that the peace symbol was inverted and that we should try to correct the mistake. I tried doing this with a large peace sign on the back window of my car. You wouldn't believe how many ppl commented that I had it upside down, and what was i doing that for? Nice try i suppose.

Last edited by otto vollov; 19-01-2008 at 06:14 PM.
otto vollov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
dmessick

I never thought of the peace symbol being upside down before. Thanks for the all of the info.

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
mindsplinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
It's called the broken cross, it's pagan and the antithesis of the Christian cross..

More info here..
Thanks for the link. What's the effect of millions of people marching around with the desire for peace when they display the peace sign as a broken cross. It's even hard for me to look at it knowing what I believe I do. And as Otto Vollov stated it will be hard to condition the masses for a change without seeming out of place.

I've gotten a good education on this forum regarding symbols and the power they have over the psyche of the people. Should we try to make a change and invert the peace sign?

Old 19-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #7
phildee3

Oh dear!

You guys!

No symbol has power in and of itself.

It's the meaning you give to it!!
Old 19-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #8
mindsplinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Oh dear!

You guys!

That was good, hoping someone would come up with that. Just too many people do give the symbols power and on this forum seems everyone doesn't have much appreciation for the all seeing eye. Up until lately I just thought it wasn't significant because its on all the dollar fraudulent reserve notes. Now that it contains some bit of history of repression I don't really like looking at the one eye above the pyramid.
Old 20-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
artsapart

Default its also a rune Eohl

The center of the symbol is also a rune, Eohl, when drawn upright like this, it signifies Health Pleasure and Attainment. It indicates the warding off of enemies and an unassailable position of power, success and achievements. A good protection rune. Represents the elks horns. (apparently) oh and on most mobile phones represents a network I believe.

Quality Contemporary Wall Mounted & Floor Standing Sculptures.
artsapart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 01:03 AM   #10
mindsplinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsapart View Post
The center of the symbol is also a rune, Eohl, when drawn upright like this, it signifies Health Pleasure and Attainment. It indicates the warding off of enemies and an unassailable position of power, success and achievements. A good protection rune. Represents the elks horns. (apparently) oh and on most mobile phones represents a network I believe.
I appreciate the additional information and perspective. The peace sign really feels different when its flipped over as the rune you speak of Eohl. Do posters on this forum believe that runes are Satanic? Its difficult for me to tell sometimes what is or isn't some sort of Satanic influence.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you learn as much as I have about all of the differing opinions and ideas posted here.

What's your site, Artsapart? I's like to see metal wall sculptures.
Old 20-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #11
artsapart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindsplinter View Post

What's your site, Artsapart? I's like to see metal wall sculptures.
Hi Mindsplinter thanks for asking about my site, ist ArtsApart.co.uk (but not all information is current as it is still under construction) you can see a good range of my wall sculptures if you search the ebay site for my ArtsApart shop or seller id of ArtsApart also, I would include a link but I don't think I am allowed. cheers for now

Quality Contemporary Wall Mounted & Floor Standing Sculptures.
artsapart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 07:24 PM   #12
phildee3

Quote:

Do posters on this forum believe that runes are Satanic?
Give me a break!!
Old 20-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #13
mindsplinter

Quote:
Give me a break!!
I probably should have studied the subject of Runes before asking that particular question. Only recently did I discover that the tarot is considered a bit of Satanic devination, so I wasn't sure about the Runes as well.

Is the peace sign displayed inverted most of the time? Does it make a difference? As someone posted its all in the energy you give it, Maybe. I'm not so sure. Didn't think anything negative about the tarot until I started reading some posts on this forum.
Old 20-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #14
phildee3

Quote:

Is the peace sign displayed inverted most of the time? Does it make a difference? As someone posted its all in the energy you give it, Maybe. I'm not so sure. Didn't think anything negative about the tarot until I started reading some posts on this forum.
Evil exists only in us.
A deck of cards is benign; -
it's what you do with it that is "evil" or not.
Old 20-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #15
mindsplinter

Quote:
Evil exists only in us.
A deck of cards is benign; -
it's what you do with it that is "evil" or not.
I agree. Its interesting, though, since I've been studying so much on this forum regarding symbology. Many of the posters feel differently about sigils, obelisks, various numbers, patterns, art work, crosses, and the like. I never really gave any of this much thought and so posted the thread to get opinions. Thank you for yours. I agree.
Old 20-01-2008, 08:56 PM   #16
astralburger
Banned

Quote:
Oh dear!

You guys!

* "We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us; we are their creatures, shaped by their hard, defining edges. When soldiers take their oath they are given a coin, an asimi stamped with the profile of the Autarch. Their acceptance of that coin is their acceptance of the special duties and burdens of military life—they are soldiers from that moment, though they may know nothing of the management of arms. I did not know that then, but it is a profound mistake to believe that we must know of such things to be influenced by them, and in fact to believe so is to believe in the most debased and superstitious kind of magic. The would-be sorcerer alone has faith in the efficacy of pure knowledge; rational people know that things act of themselves or not at all."
o Severian, ruminations on his life as an apprentice, and the events which led to the end of that life.
o Source: The Shadow of the Torturer, Chapter I (Resurrection and Death)
astralburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #17
astralburger
Banned

The same symbols are passed on through every era of civilization, we are bombarded with them from the box of pancake mix to the gas station sign to the decal on our car. Many of the symbols are similar if not the same.

The profane, us, are never taught their meaning and yet we are subconsciously indoctrinated to them.

Sigils are the language of the subconscious and we are subject to them all.

An inconvenient truth.
Old 20-01-2008, 09:11 PM   #18
mindsplinter

I might be starting to get the bigger picture, at some point these concepts will begin to make sense. AstralB has enlightened my mind to many an idea I'd never before considered. At times I may develop brain cramps just as an athlete who over exercises. An assimilation of too much information contrary to my social conditioning can be at best stress inducing. Many thanks again for everyone's views. I'm just happy as peaches that there are in fact people who can think and reason and have broken the robot mold.

Last edited by mindsplinter; 20-01-2008 at 09:13 PM. Reason: bad grammer
mindsplinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 10:02 PM   #19
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralburger View Post

* "We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us; we are their creatures, shaped by their hard, defining edges. When soldiers take their oath they are given a coin, an asimi stamped with the profile of the Autarch. Their acceptance of that coin is their acceptance of the special duties and burdens of military life—they are soldiers from that moment, though they may know nothing of the management of arms. I did not know that then, but it is a profound mistake to believe that we must know of such things to be influenced by them, and in fact to believe so is to believe in the most debased and superstitious kind of magic. The would-be sorcerer alone has faith in the efficacy of pure knowledge; rational people know that things act of themselves or not at all."
o Severian, ruminations on his life as an apprentice, and the events which led to the end of that life.
o Source: The Shadow of the Torturer, Chapter I (Resurrection and Death)
Gene Wolfe is brilliant,
but his work (as is all fiction) is not error free.

Yes, things act of themselves, but a symbol is not a thing.
A geometric form is a thing. It only becomes a symbol by virtue of the fact that it has meaning, and it cannot have meaning without us to interpret it (consciously or unconsciously).

In and of itself, a geometric shape does not change its influence by inversion. It is still the same shape and, without us to reinterpret it, it has the same influence.
Old 20-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #20
astralburger
Banned

Quote:
A geometric form is a thing. It only becomes a symbol by virtue of the fact that it has meaning, and it cannot have meaning without us to interpret it (consciously or unconsciously).
I want teh cheezburgers!!1!